Crew, actors film movie on local city streets - Sentinel & Enterprise

Camera crews and actors filled up Monument Square in Leominster Wednesday morning as filming continued on a movie being produced locally by Victoria Lane Studios. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Leominster Supporter

Lancaster, MA

#41 Jul 30, 2010
Leominster Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
What? what company? the city of leominster is a company? What Stock Holder? Do you mean a tax payer? Behind in your information? you don't make sense!
There is a difference between supporting Leominster and supporting the Mayor, I've always supported Leominster just changed my view on supporting the Mayor since his actions have become apparent.
No you commented on a reply to an individual that was not related to the other posts. Sorry
amanda

Leominster, MA

#42 Jul 30, 2010
Smoke Screen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahhaha. Talk about small potatoes and a load of ****. I was in Leominster when they filmed "School Days" which was a major motion picture. They filmed the trail depot scene there. It had major stars in it. How come that didn't bring any fame to Leominster? You think this little low quality production is using the same equipment as that film did? You are so wrong.
How can he be wrong if he helped with the movie? You are someone to laugh at, Not him.
amanda

Leominster, MA

#43 Jul 30, 2010
Leominster Supporter wrote:
Wow it's nice to see this kind of thing going on here. Good Luck with everything! Don't listen to the idiotic comments. When you have nothing else better to do its always easy to be negative!
Keep up the good work.
WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS VERY TRUE. Mostly everyone who comments on this newspaper online, always has something negative to say about someone they dont even know... Something they weren't involved in... Etc. It seems like many people couldn't find anything better to do than put stranger's down today
Leominster Resident

Carlisle, MA

#44 Jul 31, 2010
Leominster Supporter wrote:
<quoted text> No you commented on a reply to an individual that was not related to the other posts. Sorry
After i've reviewed the comments i can see why you've made a mistake. If you want to reply to someones individual comment you click on reply in that box.(not scroll to the last comment and then reply.) Comments can quickly change, so reply in that comment box people will know what comment your reply to and will make sense! I accepted your apoligy!
Insider

Fitchburg, MA

#45 Aug 4, 2013
Executive Director wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks very are happy to know there are still educated, proud Americans who support each other.
Like a puzzle! Hello!
Rollstone discovered

Fitchburg, MA

#46 Aug 4, 2013
Executive Director wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks very are happy to know there are still educated, proud Americans who support each other.
Getting close Rolly?
Rollstone discovered

Fitchburg, MA

#47 Aug 4, 2013
Just sayin wrote:
Here is a link to a very early pre-release trailer.
http://www.youtube.com/user/VictoriaLaneStudi...
Hey, thanks for the link!
Rollstone discovered

Fitchburg, MA

#48 Aug 4, 2013
Smoke Screen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahhaha. Talk about small potatoes and a load of crap. I was in Leominster when they filmed "School Days" which was a major motion picture. They filmed the trail depot scene there. It had major stars in it. How come that didn't bring any fame to Leominster? You think this little low quality production is using the same equipment as that film did? You are so wrong.
And including "smoke screen". LMAO, just like a puzzle all the pieces fitting into place.
Rollstone discovered

Fitchburg, MA

#49 Aug 4, 2013
ACTS -stock- holder wrote:
So where did you get the money for another half assed project? Did you screw more people out of their hard earned money by selling them bogus stocks? Or do people actually have to pay to be in the movie??!
Mr. Baird has made himself a lot of enemies with his many companies, corporations, and get rich schemes.
Yes, good luck to everyone involved, I hope you guys make a great movie. Just don't lend the director any money, he'll eat it up and never return a penny.
Can you expound?
Rollstone discovered

Fitchburg, MA

#50 Aug 4, 2013
amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
How can he be wrong if he helped with the movie? You are someone to laugh at, Not him.
Amanda Baird?
Hello Rollstone

Fitchburg, MA

#51 Aug 5, 2013
Just sayin wrote:
Here is a link to a very early pre-release trailer.
http://www.youtube.com/user/VictoriaLaneStudi...
Very early Rollstone? How early?
Hello Rollstone

Fitchburg, MA

#52 Aug 5, 2013
Rollstone discovered wrote:
<quoted text>
Amanda Baird?
Amanda Jo ?
Eric

Fitchburg, MA

#53 Aug 5, 2013
And then to erase your facebook sites? Nice try but I copied all posts, friends and other comments connecting you E.B.

Once you exposed yourself you went into cover up mode. Talk about guilty conscience.
Charles Nelson

Concord, MA

#54 Aug 5, 2013
What does JTN have to say

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#55 Aug 5, 2013
Eric wrote:
And then to erase your facebook sites? Nice try but I copied all posts, friends and other comments connecting you E.B.
Once you exposed yourself you went into cover up mode. Talk about guilty conscience.
Lynch, you accused that guy on that Facebook site that he's been on here harassing you. Do you think he and others may have checked out these topix threads in the last couple days to see what you've been up too on here because you brought it up on Facebook? He'd have to be nuts not to eliminate any access you may have to his Facebook stuff after seeing how your now on here making accusations against him. I thought you said all these people that have been "threatening" you were cops Lynch? What about all those names you've been dropping and accusing for the last several years, are you now saying you had it wrong all long?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#56 Aug 5, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Lynch, you accused that guy on that Facebook site that he's been on here harassing you. Do you think he and others may have checked out these topix threads in the last couple days to see what you've been up too on here because you brought it up on Facebook? He'd have to be nuts not to eliminate any access you may have to his Facebook stuff after seeing how your now on here making accusations against him. I thought you said all these people that have been "threatening" you were cops Lynch? What about all those names you've been dropping and accusing for the last several years, are you now saying you had it wrong all long?
Stamos, they are friends and family of these people. And I know 100% that yes FPD members were blogging out here as they have admitted as much!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#57 Aug 5, 2013
Stamos, you do not understand anything. I have been threatened and I am not letting it go! We will go to the next stage!

And yes I am working with authorities in gathering such information. I am not going to allow it.

These people are responsible for some serious threats and violation of my civil rights.

You must of known that I am not going to let these things go!

It is comical that when I expose them they do not post.LMAO

I have them. There are dozens of links and YES some are FPD members.

You are surprised? Do you remember the threat to Darn Tooten? "We are going to find you and we are going to do you like we did Lynch".

Even you Stamos cannot explain this one away! We know how you conveniently leave out the threats tome prior all the time. You cannot pick and choose!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#58 Aug 5, 2013
Lynch, you might want to reconsider what you're doing here? I just checked out those sites again and this guy has some really fantastic videography and photography going on over there. You should really consider hiring him to do some ad work for your campaign. He could follow you around filming your 2am strolls through Fitchburg talking to all those prostitutes, drug dealers and gang bangers and then come up with some really neat commercial showing how passionate you are with the less fortunate. Think about it Lynch, it looks like he's got tons of talent you could tap into?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#60 Aug 5, 2013
Stamos wrote:
Lynch, you might want to reconsider what you're doing here? I just checked out those sites again and this guy has some really fantastic videography and photography going on over there. You should really consider hiring him to do some ad work for your campaign. He could follow you around filming your 2am strolls through Fitchburg talking to all those prostitutes, drug dealers and gang bangers and then come up with some really neat commercial showing how passionate you are with the less fortunate. Think about it Lynch, it looks like he's got tons of talent you could tap into?
Stamos, where are the rest of your friends? I exposed them and now they hide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 5 hr BillyBob 93
Criminal justice system's 'dark secret' (Mar '13) 6 hr BillyBob 18
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... 7 hr Citizen X 40
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) Wed Hiding 156
This time I really mean it. Really. Wed fitch 49
lynch Distorts the Truth Once Again Tue Lynch Clone 6
Where is Kevin Lynch? Dec 22 Saggitarious 35

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match