Fitchburg police: Gang member shot at...

Fitchburg police: Gang member shot at man who didn't pay for cr...

There are 86 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Jul 16, 2008, titled Fitchburg police: Gang member shot at man who didn't pay for cr.... In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

A member of the Latin Kings gang allegedly shot at an Orange man early Tuesday morning because he didn't pay for his crack cocaine, according to police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
gggkkkk

Fitchburg, MA

#90 Jun 29, 2013
Dude u wit any gang in fitchburg.write ur number down and we will text
Tito Bags

Gardner, MA

#91 Jul 29, 2013
DBG!
Tito Bags

Gardner, MA

#92 Jul 29, 2013
DBG! 01(42)0
hmmm

Fitchburg, MA

#93 Feb 28, 2014
Moe Moe wrote:
Really? Most of the Fitchburg cops are honest straight laced people? Why don't you go hang out at the Singapore sometime and watch them show up with their girlfriends while their unsuspecting wives are at home? I have 2 Fitchburg cops living on my street, and I can tell you they are DIRTY! Any gang member could tell you they pay a cut of their drug money to the cops. COMMON KNOWLEDGE!
Can you tell us what street these guys live on? What is one of their names?
hmmm

Fitchburg, MA

#94 Feb 28, 2014
Moe Moe wrote:
Let the state police take over. They will get the scum off our streets! Problem is, Fitchburg police don't want that to happen. Half of them collect hush money from these drug lords, and they look the other way when someone reports what is going on.
Can you state one FPD member on the take?
KingLight360

United States

#95 Nov 10, 2014
Fitchburg S---s wrote:
The Latin Kings are nothing more than a bunch of sexually frustrated crack heads who hang out in playgrounds looking for underage girls. To there credit they did chase a deadbeat crackhead out of town. Maybe Mayor Wong should fire the Police department and hire the latin kings or latin dweebs, whatever they call themselves to get rid of all the deadbeat drug users out of Fitchburg. There cheaper and she won't have to pay them any benefits. I was also told that the Fitchburg Latin Kings are actually members of NAMBLA
For your information latin kings do for their community but as always theres always a bigget that gives us the wrong name given like in every organization there are bad seeds that join for protection and welth ive been a member for ten years and have yet to "gangbang" the chapter i come from is in RI all weve ever done is clean parks for our kids and the kids in the community to play in built a church where the children can find faith helped the homeless i get this alot people only look at the negative that negative people have done and masked it using the king name i know officers that actually speak good about the nation this organization was brought about to help the oppresse . So please read up before you talk in such a manner

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Where is Kevin Lynch? (Nov '14) 1 hr BillyBob 322
Andy Couture 1 hr A Republican 4
He fights with everyone no boundaries 1 hr BillyBob 4
Poll Has Jtn taken over and ruined Topix (Jul '14) 12 hr Jtn 20
I love you JTn (Jul '14) 14 hr Jtn 4
News Rotary Club installs new officers 16 hr Jtn 1
that was the worst display of firework in fitch... Sun Unlikely 12
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE