Fitchburg police: Gang member shot at man who didn't pay for cr...

Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

A member of the Latin Kings gang allegedly shot at an Orange man early Tuesday morning because he didn't pay for his crack cocaine, according to police.
Comments
61 - 80 of 85 Comments Last updated Feb 28, 2014
M 60 Patrol

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2008

Judged:

Matrial LAw is needed the National Guard should patrol the streets of Fitchburg chopping down anyone out after dark with a mounted 50 cal.
gringo

Ashby, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2008

ICE3792 wrote:
Marie P., their organization typically wears Black and Gold colors. They also have tatoo traits that are also helpful for law enforcement personnel to identify members.
and your a moron,i dont see no progress,so that tells me your just thinking about yourself,which is not unusual
citizen

Burlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2008

joe joe wrote:
i noticed that the latin kings are starting alot of trouble in this city and the cops aint doing nuttin about....
whats really funny is that the blodds, crips, family plan, etc are not doing anything about it, no territory wars? wow these really are wanna be gangsters
SOMEONE WHO CARES

Plainville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

Fitchburg has a anti gang unit that is all ready in place, but Fitchburg has not imbraced it because Fitchburg Police has not imbraced it or don't beleive in it. Fitchurg is awonderful place to live and raise a famliy. I would not live anywhere esle. Kids need heros and role modles what better role modles than the people we are supost to trust to serve and protect just ask the few whom steped up to the challange. Ask if they seen a change in the so called gang problem in there inter action with trouble kids. I can go on and on with simple things that could help. So chief look at the program that is all ready in place P.A.L.
yours truly,
someone who cares
gringo

Ashby, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2008

SOMEONE WHO CARES wrote:
Fitchburg has a anti gang unit that is all ready in place, but Fitchburg has not imbraced it because Fitchburg Police has not imbraced it or don't beleive in it. Fitchurg is awonderful place to live and raise a famliy. I would not live anywhere esle. Kids need heros and role modles what better role modles than the people we are supost to trust to serve and protect just ask the few whom steped up to the challange. Ask if they seen a change in the so called gang problem in there inter action with trouble kids. I can go on and on with simple things that could help. So chief look at the program that is all ready in place P.A.L.
yours truly,
someone who cares
I guess u live in a bubble,or you have never been anywhere else are you one of these freaks that just believe in fitchburg,that tells me that you are the main supplier in your corner,thers no other explanation to your post
CIt4WhatItIs

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

SOMEONE WHO CARES wrote:
<snipped>...Fitchurg is awonderful place to live and raise a famliy. I would not live anywhere esle. Kids need heros and role modles ...<snipped>
You really need to broaden your horizons. You don't have to go very far at all to find a much better place to live, where your children can have real role models and you don't need to live in fear from the crackhouse next door.

Kids deserve better, but it's up to us adults to show them better, it doesn't happen automatically and it doesn't happen a lot in a hole such as Fitchburg.

But do tell us, is Dan Mylott one of your heroes?
ashleigh

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2009

concerned resident wrote "I take such offense to what you wrote. I know many Fitchburg cops as friends and as acquaintances and they certainly are not collecting hush money. The majority of Fitchburg cops are good people who care about our streets but can only do so much when they are understaffed. Why don't you try to take their job and do it better - I don't think it will happen!"

yeah maybe some of the fitchburg police are good people i believe it, but i called in to the police department one day when a man two days in a row was waving a gun around, and they said this to me. " we can't keep people off of Day st" to me something fishy is going on, or we are just plain lazy.
ashleigh

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2009

Fitchburg S---s wrote:
The Latin Kings are nothing more than a bunch of sexually frustrated crack heads who hang out in playgrounds looking for underage girls. To there credit they did chase a deadbeat crackhead out of town. Maybe Mayor Wong should fire the Police department and hire the latin kings or latin dweebs, whatever they call themselves to get rid of all the deadbeat drug users out of Fitchburg. There cheaper and she won't have to pay them any benefits. I was also told that the Fitchburg Latin Kings are actually members of NAMBLA
you are so fricken stupid. do you actually believe that? No wonder this city has gone to shit. people like you that don't have much intelligence. The drug users are not the problem in this city, it id the drug DEALERS and the lack of the money this city has. along with the unemployment rate and mayor Wong cutting programs that would keep children and adults alike occupied so they won't go out and cause trouble and deal drugs.
big surprise

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

wow, what a big surprise....a crackhead is a crack head
big surprise

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

wong is an idiot to cut the police force...see how fast fitchburg goes down hill....there are DRUGS and DRUG DEALERS EVERYWHERE
Oscar

Marlborough, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2010

Latin Kings: Origin: Chicago Illinois

They are a bunch of cowards that can't make it in society so they further tarnish the good name of hard-working hispanic people.
the man in the middle

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

ashleigh wrote:
concerned resident wrote "I take such offense to what you wrote. I know many Fitchburg cops as friends and as acquaintances and they certainly are not collecting hush money. The majority of Fitchburg cops are good people who care about our streets but can only do so much when they are understaffed. Why don't you try to take their job and do it better - I don't think it will happen!"
yeah maybe some of the fitchburg police are good people i believe it, but i called in to the police department one day when a man two days in a row was waving a gun around, and they said this to me. " we can't keep people off of Day st" to me something fishy is going on, or we are just plain lazy.
I seen people pay off fpd and lpd its nothing new, spend 1 day Idk myrtal ave, green st or jus main st and you will see things that will make you pack ur sht leave and never look back, latin kings are the least of our problems we have Fitchburg made gangs of teen aged kids that will kill just to have the title of being a gangster. What a world we live in
Fitchburg made gangs : DB (dblock) mobside. Elm street gangsters, profit family, green street hooligans, homickide, and ddp they should just Line em all up and give them the beating of a lifetime
funnyyyy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

like how people insulting the gangs or saying they dont exsist dont use a name, ur smarter than ur ignorant comment...
The Insider

Nantucket, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

funnyyyy wrote:
like how people insulting the gangs or saying they dont exsist dont use a name, ur smarter than ur ignorant comment...
They are not the real deal here in Fitchburg. They are wannabes but the real gang members don't mind because it keeps the attention away from them.

Real gang members do not flash their colors,tattoos or their gang signs. They keep to themselves and run their business. There are many gang members at Fitchburg State University.
Julie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

You all are so hateful and mean to one another.
ldrop

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

U all are dumb as fuck...I'm a E5G blood ouuta the burg... shits real out here ...fall back or fll flat...lol erik the bitch ..y don't u go out to my block elm st ..and say that dumb shit out there lol there's no latin kings...lol so let me guess there's no bloods either...your bitch made like u an yo whole fam ... come threw if u for that
ldrop

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

We out here 5 poppin E5G
Laughing

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

ldrop wrote:
We out here 5 poppin E5G
Real tough gang member...

On his computer posting to an anonymous message board at 6 in the morning.

Here's something for you tough guy, eat my azzhole.
Wickedguy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

HAHAHAHA, this just came in from the blood's: "you're fired!" for being a dumb shit for posting and giving out your identity!

Another wannabe posting on facebook and myspace? What happened to the real gang members?

http://www.myspace.com/esgblood1/photos
McStupid

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

When my drug dealer and his friends are chasing me I find it best to just pose as a statue and let them spray paint me....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE