Who do you side with in Ferguson?
skip the pee pee

Erie, PA

#1205 Aug 26, 2014
Tealiban Fascists wrote:
Lets see "Who do I side with?" Well it wouldn't be with the cro-magnon retards that inhabit this thread. I see your all red around the neck and from Duh-ixie. I lived in the south,Texass,South Carolina, North Carolina,and the place they should pave and put the drain Florida.
Met some real good people,but there is an inbred side that is really a few chromosomes short.
They really don't like people that don't look and act like them. Interesting.
Trust me,there are a lot of your species up here in God's country. I love it when they get all huffy and say there is no racism in Murica. Well hate to burst your Teabaggin" bubble,but there never hasn't been any racism in Murica.
Just some thoughts for you to consider. Although I know all that I will get in return is a bunch of incoherent drivel. Bye little men.
I think this will be interesting and hope you respond. If you believe in a such a thing called black racism i.e. blacks who hate whites just because they're white, what percentage of black racism is acceptable toward whites? If it is one billionth of a percent neither blacks nor whites would care. But if it's that every black hates every white based on the color of their skin, that would be troublesome.

Once you answer that consider this: What percentage of a blacks committing crime would you find acceptable? Yes more whites commit crimes than blacks but what percentage would you find acceptable in each instance?

yours

Columbus, OH

#1206 Aug 26, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Alot of blacks worship the same gods yall do. Idols... Not all whites, not all blacks....
You sure understood it well. Somehow you couldnt understand "what about Rosewood?" or "Whats your account of Blackwallstreet?" That was like Hebrew to you lol
I have seen the videos they exists its quite]
Voter

United States

#1207 Aug 26, 2014
Democrats always side with evil.

Every single time.

ALWAYS.
Toby

Eugene, OR

#1209 Aug 26, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Alot of blacks worship the same gods yall do. Idols... Not all whites, not all blacks....
You sure understood it well. Somehow you couldnt understand "what about Rosewood?" or "Whats your account of Blackwallstreet?" That was like Hebrew to you lol
I don't worship any God, and who exactly is "ya'll" ? The constant rosewood fixation you have is somehow supposed to excuse contemporary criminal behavior, my ancestors were enslaved by ancient egyptians, what am I entitled to? By the way is "ya'll" a word?
yours

Columbus, OH

#1210 Aug 26, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>this is not a thread about rosewood or blackwallstreet....thats deflecting....isn't that what called other people out on earlier...
it is relevant or do you want me to start a thread one on rosewood and black Wall Street might as well talk about it heret]
Yep

Rome, NY

#1213 Aug 26, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm agnostic, don't assume anything.
Yes, it was to the quote, that you quoted, not for you.
al parodi

Oakland, CA

#1214 Aug 26, 2014
Why do we have to take sides. Wait until the investigation is over. A white boy was killed by a black cop in Salt lake city and not a mention and Sharpton and Jackson did not run over there. They both are useless human beings and foster racism.
You go cops

Crossville, TN

#1215 Aug 26, 2014
The cops all theifs should be shot no trails
udotit

Newport, VA

#1216 Aug 26, 2014
street thugs looting stores.....that's all I got out of the whole affair
Toby

Eugene, OR

#1218 Aug 26, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
What about massive black on black homicides and the violent intrinsic subculture of African Americans, that is like Latin to you to discuss isn't it? What about the black on white murders of Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian,or the murders of Bryan, Kathryn, Stella and Ruby Harvey, or the murder victims of Reginald and Jonathan Carr, mentioning those deaths are like Hebrew to you isn't it?

Hundreds of millions of people are descendants of slaves who were brutalized and racially oppressed in ancient Egypt, ancient China, ancient Greece,ancient India, the Arab slave trade (that exist today), etc., what is the Worlds population entitled to? That means that a majority of the Worlds entire population should be entitled to thuggery, robbery, larceny, assaults, homicides, sociologically explained and excused with cultural determinism.

Like I said and will reiterate, I'm sure Michael Brown woke up on the day of his demise and said to himself " today I will string arm rob a store, and assault a police officer to avenge the Rosewood massacres" Now that's comical
Toby

Eugene, OR

#1219 Aug 26, 2014
* Like I said and will reiterate, I'm sure Michael Brown woke up on the day of his demise and said to himself " today I will *strong arm rob a store, and assault a police officer to avenge the Rosewood massacres" Now that's comical
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#1220 Aug 26, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>this is not a thread about rosewood or blackwallstreet....thats deflecting....isn't that what called other people out on earlier...
I understand whats going on just fine. People want to discuss TODAY but disregard how we got to TODAY. Meaning they want to discuss the disarray alot of blacks are in, but they do not want to discuss HOW it got to that. And everytime I call it out, they squirm and deflect. Squirm and deflect. Squirm and deflect. They (and you) wont address it because they know the truth. They rather live the lie though. But God will wake you up one day. So you can have it the easy way. Or the hard way. Right now you're headed for the hard way....
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#1221 Aug 26, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't worship any God,
More ignorance added to the pile...
Toby wrote:
and who exactly is "ya'll" ? The constant rosewood fixation you have is somehow supposed to excuse contemporary criminal behavior, my ancestors were enslaved by ancient egyptians, what am I entitled to? By the way is "ya'll" a word?
Im waiting for you to address what happened. You keep trying to deflect. Now you're saying your ancestors were slaves and settling on my grammar lol

Thats how desperate you are. You deflect deflect and deflect. Never address the topic at hand because you rather live a lie. Wake up before its too late......

United States

#1222 Aug 26, 2014
yours wrote:
<quoted text> it is relevant or do you want me to start a thread one on rosewood and black Wall Street might as well talk about it heret]
no its not it has nothing to do with brown getting killed....nor does it have anything about him being black...he wanted to buckup to police and he got shot....same would've happened to a white man that did the same....so you can try and make it about race all you want but it dont make it true....start taking responsibility for your actions and stop blaming it on race everytime something happens...you dont see any other race doing that but the blacks...stop being criminals and you will stop being treated like one...
Toby

Eugene, OR

#1223 Aug 26, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
My family and I have always been agnostic, so "ya'lls Gods" is a bit disconcerting to say the least. By the way the use of the word "ya'll" connotes much about yourself. As for the credulity of an oppressed people adopting their masters religions, that is replete throughout history, not uncommon at all, if many American blacks adopted their masters religions it is a reflection of their own gullibility and certainly not a reflection on any God or Gods I don't observe or serve, you have to come up with a better argument than the feeble attempt you are presenting.
Good Ol Boy

Pittsfield, MA

#1224 Aug 26, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
More ignorance added to the pile...
<quoted text>
Im waiting for you to address what happened. You keep trying to deflect. Now you're saying your ancestors were slaves and settling on my grammar lol
Thats how desperate you are. You deflect deflect and deflect. Never address the topic at hand because you rather live a lie. Wake up before its too late......
Again! You never answered my questions. Because im right. You have never done anything selfless. Your agendas are motivated by personal gains. Nobody cares about their self destructive ways from almost a century ago. The reason you keep asking about blackwallstreet and rosewood is because you know there are no correct answers either way. Again i ask what have you done about the current situations. Note jamming letters on a keyboard doesnt count.
justsayin

United States

#1226 Aug 26, 2014
Voter wrote:
Democrats always side with evil.
Every single time.
ALWAYS.
How enlightening, you must be a genius.
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#1227 Aug 26, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
What about massive black on black homicides and the violent intrinsic subculture of African Americans, that is like Latin to you to discuss isn't it? What about the black on white murders of Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian,or the murders of Bryan, Kathryn, Stella and Ruby Harvey, or the murder victims of Reginald and Jonathan Carr, mentioning those deaths are like Hebrew to you isn't it?
Hundreds of millions of people are descendants of slaves who were brutalized and racially oppressed in ancient Egypt, ancient China, ancient Greece,ancient India, the Arab slave trade (that exist today), etc., what is the Worlds population entitled to? That means that a majority of the Worlds entire population should be entitled to thuggery, robbery, larceny, assaults, homicides, sociologically explained and excused with cultural determinism.
Like I said and will reiterate, I'm sure Michael Brown woke up on the day of his demise and said to himself " today I will string arm rob a store, and assault a police officer to avenge the Rosewood massacres" Now that's comical
You're too slow lol. Now you're acting as if someone said Mike Brown was avenging Rosewood. Thats all you can do. Deflect. You dont care about black on black crime just as you dont care whether MikeBrown was killed righteously or unrighteously. You just want to talk down on and about blacks. If it was about black on black crime, you would open up dialogue yourself. And not "why dont black people complain about black on blackcrime" but "what are we going to do about black on black crime"? Then once you ask that, you would look at the CAUSES of crime.But you dont want to want to live in reality. You want to live a lie.
Shame on you

Owensboro, KY

#1228 Aug 26, 2014
Can't side w anyone cause nobody has all the FACTS! To do so is racist to support the kid bases soley on race! Always a gun involved when you choose to assault the police....the officers. If it shown the officer was severely assaulted he had every right to protect himself. If he is in wrong does that justify looting ect? Those animals disrespected the kids family by acting like that!
Toby

Eugene, OR

#1229 Aug 26, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand whats going on just fine. People want to discuss TODAY but disregard how we got to TODAY. Meaning they want to discuss the disarray alot of blacks are in, but they do not want to discuss HOW it got to that. And everytime I call it out, they squirm and deflect. Squirm and deflect. Squirm and deflect. They (and you) wont address it because they know the truth. They rather live the lie though. But God will wake you up one day. So you can have it the easy way. Or the hard way. Right now you're headed for the hard way....
No one is squirming , that's your inflated ego staking claim to something that is none existent. If you choose to be an apologist for peoples present bad behavior, and base it on past events,that is your choice. I'm sure little jimmy tortures animals and plucks the wings off butterflies because somewhere in the distant past he was abused, but just how that explains how little Jimmies great great grandchildren would still be torturing animals is anyones guess. The premise to your argument is based on determinism which is really a vacuous argument when applied to peoples behavior after generations and generations. You should accentuate their lack of self determination over the flawed excuse of cultural determinism, it would make for a much more sound premise to your argument.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) 7 hr Coach Bellicheck 497
Lynch makes Turtleboy Headlines once again Sat Boulder 25
News Fitchburg pair charged with attempted murder af... Oct 20 Mitch 3
Another Monday Has Come And Gone (Apr '17) Oct 20 June Cleaver 50
Snow removal Sidewalks Oct 20 City Hall 1
Lynch Youth Organization (Aug '13) Oct 20 Sgt Shultz 139
News Guest Column: Elect an arts champion to the sta... Oct 19 Reality Lover 1

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance