Jtn

Concord, MA

#1 Apr 14, 2014
I saw him this weekend,what happened about PA,hahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Emile Flournoy

Fitchburg, MA

#2 Apr 14, 2014
The wind must have been blowing in the right direction because I could not smell that maggot.
Shirley

Concord, MA

#3 Apr 14, 2014
He came back to try to get his old job back and put his hat in the ring when Dr. Antonucci retiresJuly 2015,the trustees are wise to him. Bowen is on the way out,at least so I heard from Jtn. By by
Ajay

Concord, MA

#4 Apr 14, 2014
Shirley wrote:
He came back to try to get his old job back and put his hat in the ring when Dr. Antonucci retiresJuly 2015,the trustees are wise to him. Bowen is on the way out,at least so I heard from Jtn. By by
are you Wagner or Jtn,both are dum and stupid
Jennifer

Concord, MA

#5 Apr 14, 2014
Whose blowing who
Rick

Concord, MA

#6 Apr 15, 2014
Can someone tell me why everyone connected to our University is so unhappy,angry , and crazy, is it because the admin folks are incompetent? I think they need a Jd to head HR not a BS. The VPAA should nit be in occ ed but Physics. All the nepotism , check the salaries out in the Boston Herald. When the current Presudent expires or leaves they need to clean house,with the exception of Mr. weizer ear. amen,Shalon
Dr Cohen

Concord, MA

#7 Apr 15, 2014
Rick wrote:
Can someone tell me why everyone connected to our University is so unhappy,angry , and crazy, is it because the admin folks are incompetent? I think they need a Jd to head HR not a BS. The VPAA should nit be in occ ed but Physics. All the nepotism , check the salaries out in the Boston Herald. When the current Presudent expires or leaves they need to clean house,with the exception of Mr. weizer ear. amen,Shalon
shalon
Mrs stein

Concord, MA

#8 Apr 15, 2014
It is shalom dum bug

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rahmberg-Walsh joins school board 6 hr Jtn 2
Fire hits Fitchburg strip mall; firefighter res... 6 hr Jtn 8
names of drug dealers in fitchburg (May '13) 10 hr guest123 31
Kevin Lynch gets a job! 13 hr conspirty theorist 3
GoLocalWorcester | News | Fitchburg Police Offi... Wed Private Investigater 101
Mr greenjeans Wed Jtn 5
LA Police fatally shoot homeless man Mar 3 BillyBob 1

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match