Fitchburg woman charged with trying to steal $161 of groceries from Lunenburg store

Jun 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

A Fitchburg woman with more than 60 entries on her criminal record allegedly tried to steal $161 worth of groceries from Hannaford Supermarket on Friday evening.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Jul 13, 2012
It Takes a Thief

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 26, 2012
 
Ironic that this loser ended up paying $500 in bail over $161 in groceries. Some morons never learn. Good work on the part of FPD!
A Veteran

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

USA is fast becoming a 3rd world country. Spanish and Asians bringing it down-down-down. They won't stay and help the home country. All Americans will fight for the USA others run to the good old USA.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 27, 2012
 
A Veteran wrote:
USA is fast becoming a 3rd world country. Spanish and Asians bringing it down-down-down. They won't stay and help the home country. All Americans will fight for the USA others run to the good old USA.
So, the fact that you are a Veteran should overshadow the fact that you are a racist?

The Spanish discovered America Mr. Veteran!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 27, 2012
 
A Veteran wrote:
USA is fast becoming a 3rd world country. Spanish and Asians bringing it down-down-down. They won't stay and help the home country. All Americans will fight for the USA others run to the good old USA.
So, should we have restirctions on what ethnic races are allowed in America? With all due respect, Hundreds of thousands of African Americans and Hispanic Americans gave their lives for America!

How can you say such a thing? Is there lives less worthy of yours Mr. White American Veteran? What is your nationality? My family came from Lithiuania, Ireland, Finland and so on. So, which one of these are not worthy to be an American?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 27, 2012
 
All due respect but we are all equal whether you are a Veteran or not. I respect Veterans and thank them for their service. I believe that we should always take care of Veterans needs.

To be blunt, there are tens of thousands of Veterans in prison from robbery, rape to murder. Where are they on your list?

While I was in prison I was involved in the Veterans in Prison program/group. We had meetings all the time, we were involved in toys for tots and other programs.

As we all must respect Veterans ,thank them and Honor them. We must also undertsand that they are equal to all other Americans! We are all human beings. Who cares who has darker skin than the next person? White people are always tanning to darken their skin. It is too confusing!

Any and all racist are ignorant!!!
Serenity Now

Claremont, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 27, 2012
 
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the fact that you are a Veteran should overshadow the fact that you are a racist?
The Spanish discovered America Mr. Veteran!
He is simply calling its he sees it Many people see it the same way as well. People are sick of the BS that their tax dollars fund. And Mr. Veteran has a right to his opinion, regardless of whether you agree or not.
hey dumbass

Manchester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 1, 2012
 
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the fact that you are a Veteran should overshadow the fact that you are a racist?
The Spanish discovered America Mr. Veteran!
It was the Portuguese that discovered America dumbass!
hey dumbass

Manchester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 1, 2012
 
Lynch wrote:
All due respect but we are all equal whether you are a Veteran or not. I respect Veterans and thank them for their service. I believe that we should always take care of Veterans needs.
To be blunt, there are tens of thousands of Veterans in prison from robbery, rape to murder. Where are they on your list?
While I was in prison I was involved in the Veterans in Prison program/group. We had meetings all the time, we were involved in toys for tots and other programs.
As we all must respect Veterans ,thank them and Honor them. We must also undertsand that they are equal to all other Americans! We are all human beings. Who cares who has darker skin than the next person? White people are always tanning to darken their skin. It is too confusing!
Any and all racist are ignorant!!!
and what were you in prison for?
Love it

Wells, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 1, 2012
 
And there's Lynch the Felon illustrating how he is a person of low intellect and minimal brain function.
Nick

North Falmouth, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 1, 2012
 
Why didnt she just apply for food stamps?
It Takes a Thief

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 13, 2012
 
Nick wrote:
Why didnt she just apply for food stamps?
She probably does get food stamps. With a rap sheet like hers she knows how to work the system. Not only is she a thief she's a dumb thief. Only a matter of time til she's at it again. SMH

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
a holes 3 hr Sonny 12
Police: Shots fired into Fitchburg home Mon Sonny 2
Fitchburg neighbors come together for yearly co... Sun ken 7
FHS cohort attends leadership conference Sun Jtn 2
Developer sees retail center at Pelletier's Jul 27 Joe Underbridge 3
Arthur T. Demoulas makes offer to buy Market Ba... Jul 27 Joe L Kaddie 3
How to get hot babes Jul 27 Joe Underbridge 3
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••