Fitchburg woman charged with trying to steal $161 of groceries from Lunenburg store

Jun 26, 2012 Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise 11

A Fitchburg woman with more than 60 entries on her criminal record allegedly tried to steal $161 worth of groceries from Hannaford Supermarket on Friday evening.

Full Story
It Takes a Thief

Leominster, MA

#1 Jun 26, 2012
Ironic that this loser ended up paying $500 in bail over $161 in groceries. Some morons never learn. Good work on the part of FPD!
A Veteran

Leominster, MA

#2 Jun 27, 2012
USA is fast becoming a 3rd world country. Spanish and Asians bringing it down-down-down. They won't stay and help the home country. All Americans will fight for the USA others run to the good old USA.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#3 Jun 27, 2012
A Veteran wrote:
USA is fast becoming a 3rd world country. Spanish and Asians bringing it down-down-down. They won't stay and help the home country. All Americans will fight for the USA others run to the good old USA.
So, the fact that you are a Veteran should overshadow the fact that you are a racist?

The Spanish discovered America Mr. Veteran!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Jun 27, 2012
A Veteran wrote:
So, should we have restirctions on what ethnic races are allowed in America? With all due respect, Hundreds of thousands of African Americans and Hispanic Americans gave their lives for America!

How can you say such a thing? Is there lives less worthy of yours Mr. White American Veteran? What is your nationality? My family came from Lithiuania, Ireland, Finland and so on. So, which one of these are not worthy to be an American?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#5 Jun 27, 2012
All due respect but we are all equal whether you are a Veteran or not. I respect Veterans and thank them for their service. I believe that we should always take care of Veterans needs.

To be blunt, there are tens of thousands of Veterans in prison from robbery, rape to murder. Where are they on your list?

While I was in prison I was involved in the Veterans in Prison program/group. We had meetings all the time, we were involved in toys for tots and other programs.

As we all must respect Veterans ,thank them and Honor them. We must also undertsand that they are equal to all other Americans! We are all human beings. Who cares who has darker skin than the next person? White people are always tanning to darken their skin. It is too confusing!

Any and all racist are ignorant!!!
Serenity Now

Claremont, NH

#6 Jun 27, 2012
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the fact that you are a Veteran should overshadow the fact that you are a racist?
He is simply calling its he sees it Many people see it the same way as well. People are sick of the BS that their tax dollars fund. And Mr. Veteran has a right to his opinion, regardless of whether you agree or not.
hey dumbass

Haverhill, MA

#7 Jul 1, 2012
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the Portuguese that discovered America dumbass!
hey dumbass

Haverhill, MA

#8 Jul 1, 2012
Lynch wrote:
All due respect but we are all equal whether you are a Veteran or not. I respect Veterans and thank them for their service. I believe that we should always take care of Veterans needs.
To be blunt, there are tens of thousands of Veterans in prison from robbery, rape to murder. Where are they on your list?
While I was in prison I was involved in the Veterans in Prison program/group. We had meetings all the time, we were involved in toys for tots and other programs.
As we all must respect Veterans ,thank them and Honor them. We must also undertsand that they are equal to all other Americans! We are all human beings. Who cares who has darker skin than the next person? White people are always tanning to darken their skin. It is too confusing!
Any and all racist are ignorant!!!
and what were you in prison for?
Love it

Wells, ME

#9 Jul 1, 2012
And there's Lynch the Felon illustrating how he is a person of low intellect and minimal brain function.
Nick

Falmouth, MA

#10 Jul 1, 2012
Why didnt she just apply for food stamps?
It Takes a Thief

Leominster, MA

#11 Jul 13, 2012
Nick wrote:
Why didnt she just apply for food stamps?
She probably does get food stamps. With a rap sheet like hers she knows how to work the system. Not only is she a thief she's a dumb thief. Only a matter of time til she's at it again. SMH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Upcoming Lynch Committment (Jan '14) 2 hr Watching 97
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... 2 hr Watching 42
Man shot in chest in Fitchburg early Friday mor... (Jul '13) 10 hr Jack Mehoffer 21
Fitchburg man accused in assault (Jun '12) 14 hr Ben from da Burg 4
Jtn jumps off brige 17 hr Jtn 1
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED Thu BillyBob 93
Criminal justice system's 'dark secret' (Mar '13) Thu BillyBob 18

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg