Shooting leaves Fitchburg teen dead - Sentinel & Enterprise

Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

An 18-year-old city man is dead after being shot in a Normandy Road home Thursday night, according to the Worcester County District Attorney's office.
Comments
21 - 28 of 28 Comments Last updated Jun 7, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
No Idea what people think

Westminster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

All I see is trash wrote:
I hate driving up that way, through the ghetto/slums.
Guess I will start going the long way around. I dont need to be worrying about being hit by flying bullets in addition to being car jacked. Lucky my neighborhood is still pretty nice, but it's only a matter of time before the trash makes it's way here as well.
Only thing is no one is going to want to buy our house. Since it is in Burg. I will probably end up renting it out to a "nice fmaily" that ends up being the same old trash and ruining the rest of the neighborhood.
Sorry but Gardner really isn't that much better...take a look around, I grew up in Leominster and Fitchburg and now living in Gardner, Gardner has a just as much losers!
No Idea what people think

Westminster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

sick of punks wrote:
<quoted text>Innocent victim? Who the heck are you talking about here? Just because some resident of crackville gets popped without shooting first doesn't make him an "innocent victim".
Again people just have no idea, only what they hear in the media. The Carion brothers were NOT the victims here, they started the whole thing stabbing people, they should be charged w/ murder! Alot happend that night, and the media is never going to get the whole story. The second party ingaged in the fight, and now have 2 friends dead because of it all, the machete holder was in self defense as far as im concerned but should face charges as well, for engaging, causing serious injuries, but those injuries were to the gun holder. Everyone is at fault here!!!
jacobs girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

Judged:

ii love yu andrew jacob! Stay strong <3
Caitlin

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

What was the address of this shooting???
to caitlin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

Why don't you mind your business and worry about yourselves instead of butting in everybody elses and wonder why people get hurt smfh... Grow up and if you can't stand the HEAT then stay the fruck out the kitchen!!!
ha ha ha

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

you people are insane. a thread over 2 years old and you just responding to a comment with hate? so many tough guys and gals on here talking smack yet not one is giving a time or place to rumble. you people deserve this crap in the burg. if you wanted out, you'd find a way.
Meg

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

kristy wrote:
What do you expect its Fitchburg, there are nothing but drug dealers and drug addicts, prostitutes and losers who just sit at home and collect social security because they have no pride in themselves and can't wrap their minds around the concept of working for a living.
You obviously hang out in the wrong parts of town ...there is ALOT more to this city ...key word being city . You seem like you have lived in a bubble ...cities have issues yes . I avoid the parts for town that have concentrations of the type of behavior your speaking of . You probably would qualify for social security becuase you definitley have a disability ....IGNORANCE and NARROWMINDEDNESS . Fitchburg is not perfect but it is not defined by the things you say . Opening your mouth like that only makes you look like a loser
whatIsGoingOn

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

National FREE doughnut day bring your doughnuts to FPD

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: Shots fired into Fitchburg home 15 hr Sonny 2
Fitchburg neighbors come together for yearly co... Sun ken 7
FHS cohort attends leadership conference Sun Jtn 2
Developer sees retail center at Pelletier's Sun Joe Underbridge 3
Arthur T. Demoulas makes offer to buy Market Ba... Sun Joe L Kaddie 3
How to get hot babes Sun Joe Underbridge 3
a holes Sun jtn 10
•••
•••