In Fitchburg, Lynch to challenge Wong for mayor

Feb 11, 2011 Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette 1,372

A Fitchburg carpenter and newcomer to politics has thrown his hat into the ring for the mayoral race this year.

Full Story
Maxwell

Fitchburg, MA

#1266 Aug 8, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
AAA, f-- k you and your BS Vendetta theory! Talk policy or stuff it! Let me tell you Mr. WRONGFUL ASSUMPTION, I have not had a fist fight since 1992! I grew up 20 yrs ago obviously some have NOT!
I have been campaigning and do you know what the consensus has been?? Take a guess! Well let me tell you so you don't have to make your assumptions;"corruption within the FPD". Another topic was "people are sick and tired over the CONSTANT BS that our Mayors and city councilors have cosigned over and over again with the same F---ing result.
I am of the people who are sick and tired of the same old shit! It is time for a complete new face within Fitchburg. Mr. Solomito has had plenty of time to bring change and hasn't. Mayor Wong I feel has addressed issues with half measures which usually avail nothing!
We have citizens driving into pot holes, roads that are completely destroyed beyond repair. We as a community continue to be disrespected by the FPD as there is NO legitimate Internal Affairs.
The citizens of Fitchburg want results! The citizens of Fitchburg have sacrificed enough! Our schools spill out into the streets with total disregard for road traffic.
The people are stating , ENOUGH is ENOUGH!! The elderly have been disrespected in this city. They have done all the right things in life and sacrificed every time money was needed now they see there fixed incomes being attacked by raises in their property tax, their energy bills and now there water and sewer because these forever politicians continued to CATER to the few who fu--ed everything up for a profit!
This council refused to listen and to properly weigh in opposition to new developments that allowed a new catch basin system to overflow the water treatment plant as those in opposition stated it would!!
I will make sure that the water and sewer increase is a main issue as well as the FPD corruption and allowance of it!! There are ten officers that are corrupt and should be fired, it is a clique and they are ruining law enforcement efforts and severing the trust of the community.
My proposal is if the FPD contract is self defeating to law enforcement efforts and public safety then it needs to be retract and renegotiated. I favor the Chief Bratton plan!! If you call this a vendetta then you are definitely part of the corruption directly!
Mr. Lynch, what happened to the "Coffee Party" ??? Isn't that the party you belong to that got you into this race? You haven't been doing much promoting of your own party, why?
Hug a rainbow

Leominster, MA

#1267 Aug 8, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
AAA, f-- k you and your BS Vendetta theory! Talk policy or stuff it! Let me tell you Mr. WRONGFUL ASSUMPTION, I have not had a fist fight since 1992! I grew up 20 yrs ago obviously some have NOT!
I have been campaigning and do you know what the consensus has been?? Take a guess! Well let me tell you so you don't have to make your assumptions;"corruption within the FPD". Another topic was "people are sick and tired over the CONSTANT BS that our Mayors and city councilors have cosigned over and over again with the same F---ing result.
I am of the people who are sick and tired of the same old shit! It is time for a complete new face within Fitchburg. Mr. Solomito has had plenty of time to bring change and hasn't. Mayor Wong I feel has addressed issues with half measures which usually avail nothing!
We have citizens driving into pot holes, roads that are completely destroyed beyond repair. We as a community continue to be disrespected by the FPD as there is NO legitimate Internal Affairs.
The citizens of Fitchburg want results! The citizens of Fitchburg have sacrificed enough! Our schools spill out into the streets with total disregard for road traffic.
The people are stating , ENOUGH is ENOUGH!! The elderly have been disrespected in this city. They have done all the right things in life and sacrificed every time money was needed now they see there fixed incomes being attacked by raises in their property tax, their energy bills and now there water and sewer because these forever politicians continued to CATER to the few who fu--ed everything up for a profit!
This council refused to listen and to properly weigh in opposition to new developments that allowed a new catch basin system to overflow the water treatment plant as those in opposition stated it would!!
I will make sure that the water and sewer increase is a main issue as well as the FPD corruption and allowance of it!! There are ten officers that are corrupt and should be fired, it is a clique and they are ruining law enforcement efforts and severing the trust of the community.
My proposal is if the FPD contract is self defeating to law enforcement efforts and public safety then it needs to be retract and renegotiated. I favor the Chief Bratton plan!! If you call this a vendetta then you are definitely part of the corruption directly!
I agree, with the cities overflowing budget we should have an internal affairs dept. But why stop there? We should have a CSI lab full of people and a SWAT team on duty 24 hours a day.
haha

Leominster, MA

#1268 Aug 8, 2011
Today is August 9th and all papers need to get to the clerk today. Lynch, have you turned in papers for mayor or Ward 5? You were considering both a while back.
downtown

Fitchburg, MA

#1269 Aug 9, 2011
haha wrote:
Today is August 9th and all papers need to get to the clerk today. Lynch, have you turned in papers for mayor or Ward 5? You were considering both a while back.
He wussed out. Too predictable. Maybe he'll move away with DeSalvatore?
The Insider

Fitchburg, MA

#1270 Aug 9, 2011
He better not wuss out or else he will be getting a bill from me for reimbursement of all the time I wasted listening to him.
Glass jaw

Leominster, MA

#1271 Aug 9, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
AAA, f-- k you and your BS Vendetta theory! Talk policy or stuff it! Let me tell you Mr. WRONGFUL ASSUMPTION, I have not had a fist fight since 1992! I grew up 20 yrs ago obviously some have NOT!
I have been campaigning and do you know what the consensus has been?? Take a guess! Well let me tell you so you don't have to make your assumptions;"corruption within the FPD". Another topic was "people are sick and tired over the CONSTANT BS that our Mayors and city councilors have cosigned over and over again with the same F---ing result.
I am of the people who are sick and tired of the same old shit! It is time for a complete new face within Fitchburg. Mr. Solomito has had plenty of time to bring change and hasn't. Mayor Wong I feel has addressed issues with half measures which usually avail nothing!
We have citizens driving into pot holes, roads that are completely destroyed beyond repair. We as a community continue to be disrespected by the FPD as there is NO legitimate Internal Affairs.
The citizens of Fitchburg want results! The citizens of Fitchburg have sacrificed enough! Our schools spill out into the streets with total disregard for road traffic.
The people are stating , ENOUGH is ENOUGH!! The elderly have been disrespected in this city. They have done all the right things in life and sacrificed every time money was needed now they see there fixed incomes being attacked by raises in their property tax, their energy bills and now there water and sewer because these forever politicians continued to CATER to the few who fu--ed everything up for a profit!
This council refused to listen and to properly weigh in opposition to new developments that allowed a new catch basin system to overflow the water treatment plant as those in opposition stated it would!!
I will make sure that the water and sewer increase is a main issue as well as the FPD corruption and allowance of it!! There are ten officers that are corrupt and should be fired, it is a clique and they are ruining law enforcement efforts and severing the trust of the community.
My proposal is if the FPD contract is self defeating to law enforcement efforts and public safety then it needs to be retract and renegotiated. I favor the Chief Bratton plan!! If you call this a vendetta then you are definitely part of the corruption directly!
I think we all know why you haven't had a fist fight in 20 years. You drop like a fly.
Glass jaw

Leominster, MA

#1272 Aug 9, 2011
It's sorta obvious. You like to go somewhere and instigate a fight with your big mouth and actions. Then when you piss someone off enough they knock you out and then you sue them. Am I missing something here? Unless someone is already down, then you're the toughest guy in the crowd.
Sophisticated Thug

Westford, MA

#1273 Aug 9, 2011
Glass jaw wrote:
It's sorta obvious. You like to go somewhere and instigate a fight with your big mouth and actions. Then when you piss someone off enough they knock you out and then you sue them. Am I missing something here? Unless someone is already down, then you're the toughest guy in the crowd.
achothrs OK, now we're in my territory. First off never , and I mean NEVER go looking for a fight unless you are prepared to fight...bluffing is kid stuff and YOU WILL GET HURT. Forget everything you learned watching TV...real fights dont last 20 minutes with poeepl breaking chairs over eachothers heads. In reality a fight is fast ugly and somtimes fatal. These guys who are pushing eachother around at carshows are play acting...alot of bluster but all show. I only hope they get it out of thir systems before they get hurt....take it from me..your out of your element in a real fight
Laughing

Fitchburg, MA

#1274 Aug 9, 2011
Sophisticated Thug wrote:
<quoted text>achothrs OK, now we're in my territory. First off never , and I mean NEVER go looking for a fight unless you are prepared to fight...bluffing is kid stuff and YOU WILL GET HURT. Forget everything you learned watching TV...real fights dont last 20 minutes with poeepl breaking chairs over eachothers heads. In reality a fight is fast ugly and somtimes fatal. These guys who are pushing eachother around at carshows are play
acting...alot of bluster but all show. I only hope they get it out of thir systems before they get hurt....take it from me..your out of your element in a real fight
I don't think there is a bigger douche on Topix. You're so full of shot your eyes are brown.
AAA

Orange, MA

#1275 Aug 9, 2011
Sophisticated Thug wrote:
<quoted text>achothrs OK, now we're in my territory. First off never , and I mean NEVER go looking for a fight unless you are prepared to fight...bluffing is kid stuff and YOU WILL GET HURT. Forget everything you learned watching TV...real fights dont last 20 minutes with poeepl breaking chairs over eachothers heads. In reality a fight is fast ugly and somtimes fatal. These guys who are pushing eachother around at carshows are play acting...alot of bluster but all show. I only hope they get it out of thir systems before they get hurt....take it from me..your out of your element in a real fight
If anyone watches to much TV its you, several of your BS stories have some similarities to scenes from the Soprano's and Goodfella's. Your a Steven Segal wannabe, oh' wait I bet you taught him everything he knows.
AAA

Orange, MA

#1276 Aug 9, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
AAA, f-- k you and your BS Vendetta theory! Talk policy or stuff it! Let me tell you Mr. WRONGFUL ASSUMPTION, I have not had a fist fight since 1992! I grew up 20 yrs ago obviously some have NOT!
I have been campaigning and do you know what the consensus has been?? Take a guess! Well let me tell you so you don't have to make your assumptions;"corruption within the FPD". Another topic was "people are sick and tired over the CONSTANT BS that our Mayors and city councilors have cosigned over and over again with the same F---ing result.
I am of the people who are sick and tired of the same old shit! It is time for a complete new face within Fitchburg. Mr. Solomito has had plenty of time to bring change and hasn't. Mayor Wong I feel has addressed issues with half measures which usually avail nothing!
We have citizens driving into pot holes, roads that are completely destroyed beyond repair. We as a community continue to be disrespected by the FPD as there is NO legitimate Internal Affairs.
The citizens of Fitchburg want results! The citizens of Fitchburg have sacrificed enough! Our schools spill out into the streets with total disregard for road traffic.
The people are stating , ENOUGH is ENOUGH!! The elderly have been disrespected in this city. They have done all the right things in life and sacrificed every time money was needed now they see there fixed incomes being attacked by raises in their property tax, their energy bills and now there water and sewer because these forever politicians continued to CATER to the few who fu--ed everything up for a profit!
This council refused to listen and to properly weigh in opposition to new developments that allowed a new catch basin system to overflow the water treatment plant as those in opposition stated it would!!
I will make sure that the water and sewer increase is a main issue as well as the FPD corruption and allowance of it!! There are ten officers that are corrupt and should be fired, it is a clique and they are ruining law enforcement efforts and severing the trust of the community.
My proposal is if the FPD contract is self defeating to law enforcement efforts and public safety then it needs to be retract and renegotiated. I favor the Chief Bratton plan!! If you call this a vendetta then you are definitely part of the corruption directly!
The Mayor cannot fire a police officer just because he/she doesn't like him or feels they are corrupt. You have no hard evidence to back up your alligations. Also the current contract is signed and can't be changed until it expires and even then it's the Union that has the final vote not the Mayor. The Mayor doesn't have the control of the PD or FD that you may think. Those 10 police officers you speak of most likely didn't take any of your BS over the years and did there job which pisses you off. If you had any real stones you would be taking pictures of drug dealers selling drugs instead you being the WEAK COWARD that you are and making an issue of a few parked cars.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#1277 Aug 9, 2011
Glass jaw wrote:
<quoted text>I think we all know why you haven't had a fist fight in 20 years. You drop like a fly.
How old are you? You need to grow up! I have a mechanical heart valve, arthritus and other medical issues. I am 41 yrs. old. As someone had posted out here, "fighting is for the schoolyard".
This person was explaining to you that fighting is for younger people who have not grown up mentally yet!

When you say "drop like a fly"; what are you referring too? I was attacked and assaulted. At one point I was talking to the sister when I was again assaulted. I took all the other punches as best I could. You seen him dragging me and punching my back and neck. You look at that as "tough"? You are obviously a young kid with very little life experience or a looser adult; which one??

I was hit with what 30-40 punches? How many did you see? I'd say I took all the punches pretty good. I was attacked and I chose NOT to fight back! Maybe when you mature you will understand the decision not to fight back that I made that night!

Again, isn't it time for you to grow the F up???
Retired Navy Seal

Fitchburg, MA

#1278 Aug 9, 2011
Sophisticated Thug wrote:
<quoted text>achothrs OK, now we're in my territory. First off never , and I mean NEVER go looking for a fight unless you are prepared to fight...bluffing is kid stuff and YOU WILL GET HURT. Forget everything you learned watching TV...real fights dont last 20 minutes with poeepl breaking chairs over eachothers heads. In reality a fight is fast ugly and somtimes fatal. These guys who are pushing eachother around at carshows are play acting...alot of bluster but all show. I only hope they get it out of thir systems before they get hurt....take it from me..your out of your element in a real fight
I am starting to believe that everyone is one lithium in Fitchburg.
I can't believe you are giving out advice without any formal training. The quickest way to end a fight. A small piece of lead at 2,000 ft. per second. Done deal. You got nothing.
Jingles the clown

Leominster, MA

#1279 Aug 9, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you? You need to grow up! I have a mechanical heart valve, arthritus and other medical issues. I am 41 yrs. old. As someone had posted out here, "fighting is for the schoolyard".
This person was explaining to you that fighting is for younger people who have not grown up mentally yet!
When you say "drop like a fly"; what are you referring too? I was attacked and assaulted. At one point I was talking to the sister when I was again assaulted. I took all the other punches as best I could. You seen him dragging me and punching my back and neck. You look at that as "tough"? You are obviously a young kid with very little life experience or a looser adult; which one??
I was hit with what 30-40 punches? How many did you see? I'd say I took all the punches pretty good. I was attacked and I chose NOT to fight back! Maybe when you mature you will understand the decision not to fight back that I made that night!
Again, isn't it time for you to grow the F up???
I like your attitude. I'm a human punching bag, punch the stuffing out of me and I won't hit back. That has all of the qualities of a Mayor. What do you do for fun? Let people rob your home because you are above protecting yourself?
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#1280 Aug 10, 2011
Jingles the clown wrote:
<quoted text>I like your attitude. I'm a human punching bag, punch the stuffing out of me and I won't hit back. That has all of the qualities of a Mayor. What do you do for fun? Let people rob your home because you are above protecting yourself?
If someone robbed Mr. Lynch I believe he would give them what they wanted. I personally wouldn't encourage anyone to put themselves in further harms way. Every situation is different though.

In reference to getting the stuffing knocked out of him. There were 40 people that came out of the bar. If he fought back and began to get the upper hand then the attackers friends may have joined in and the fight would have escalated into others getting hurt. As it was many of his friends were pulling him off of Mr. Lynch stating "chucky, enough, you are going to kill him"!

I feel that Mr. Lynch did the right thing.
Jingles the clown

Leominster, MA

#1281 Aug 10, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone robbed Mr. Lynch I believe he would give them what they wanted. I personally wouldn't encourage anyone to put themselves in further harms way. Every situation is different though.
In reference to getting the stuffing knocked out of him. There were 40 people that came out of the bar. If he fought back and began to get the upper hand then the attackers friends may have joined in and the fight would have escalated into others getting hurt. As it was many of his friends were pulling him off of Mr. Lynch stating "chucky, enough, you are going to kill him"!
I feel that Mr. Lynch did the right thing.
Wow 40 people on one night? Seems like at least one company is doing well in the burg. I can see why you want to shut them down, you would make a great Mayor. Are you sure with all of your medical problems you should even be running? The way you make it sound you couldn't run to the bathroom without passing out and having a heart attack.
AAA

Orange, MA

#1282 Aug 10, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone robbed Mr. Lynch I believe he would give them what they wanted. I personally wouldn't encourage anyone to put themselves in further harms way. Every situation is different though.
In reference to getting the stuffing knocked out of him. There were 40 people that came out of the bar. If he fought back and began to get the upper hand then the attackers friends may have joined in and the fight would have escalated into others getting hurt. As it was many of his friends were pulling him off of Mr. Lynch stating "chucky, enough, you are going to kill him"!
I feel that Mr. Lynch did the right thing.
Even when you post under your real name you still write in ther 3rd person. Now there was 40 people that witnessed this incident? I bet not one supported you.
AAA

Orange, MA

#1283 Aug 10, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you? You need to grow up! I have a mechanical heart valve, arthritus and other medical issues. I am 41 yrs. old. As someone had posted out here, "fighting is for the schoolyard".
This person was explaining to you that fighting is for younger people who have not grown up mentally yet!
When you say "drop like a fly"; what are you referring too? I was attacked and assaulted. At one point I was talking to the sister when I was again assaulted. I took all the other punches as best I could. You seen him dragging me and punching my back and neck. You look at that as "tough"? You are obviously a young kid with very little life experience or a looser adult; which one??
I was hit with what 30-40 punches? How many did you see? I'd say I took all the punches pretty good. I was attacked and I chose NOT to fight back! Maybe when you mature you will understand the decision not to fight back that I made that night!
Again, isn't it time for you to grow the F up???
30 to 40 punches? you know that is a lie. Every time you tell this story you add more and more.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#1284 Aug 10, 2011
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>Even when you post under your real name you still write in ther 3rd person. Now there was 40 people that witnessed this incident? I bet not one supported you.
"I bet not one supported you" I wouldn't count on that statement!
Mclovin

Leominster, MA

#1285 Aug 10, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone robbed Mr. Lynch I believe he would give them what they wanted. I personally wouldn't encourage anyone to put themselves in further harms way. Every situation is different though.
In reference to getting the stuffing knocked out of him. There were 40 people that came out of the bar. If he fought back and began to get the upper hand then the attackers friends may have joined in and the fight would have escalated into others getting hurt. As it was many of his friends were pulling him off of Mr. Lynch stating "chucky, enough, you are going to kill him"!
I feel that Mr. Lynch did the right thing.
On the other side of the coin if you had fought and defeated 40 people you could be the Rambo of Fitchburg.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A change of culture at Fitchburg Police Dept. -... (Nov '10) 1 hr J Edgar Lynch 268
Charlie Baker for governor 6 hr Bob t 8
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 9 hr Running out of Time 53
Main street proposal will set Fitchburg back 40... Sun Lynch for Mayor 17
Wong takes chiefs job Sun Jnt 5
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Sun Malden Resident 1,167
Woman's husband likes to wear pantyhose - Senti... (Jul '08) Sep 26 Keeping an Open Mind 47

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Jobs

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]