|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

FL Retiree,

You do realize you're dealing with someone not interested in any kind of proper conversational discourse, but just moves from one person to another looking for an argument.

You're wasting your time on this person...go play some golf or enjoy your retirement...and hit a few for me too!!

You would expect someone that supposedly earns in the top 10% of incomes would have better sense than this person has, but I suppose they do give good paying jobs to knuckleheads sometimes.
Hahahehe

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Social Security is a great idea HAHAHEHE the Dems just keep changing the retirement age and the Reps go along with it HAHAHEHE in ten years from now you will have to be 135 yrs. old to retire and collect S.S. benefits HAHAHEHEHAHA. Guess what happens to all of the money you have been forced to pay if your spouse is already dead HAHAHA oh boy I'm so smart I think I just soiled myself again but I'm not sure.
American

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

FLRetiree wrote:
Where did I say I wasn't cashing my SS checks?
What I did say way "Sorry to break it to you but I'm enjoying my retirement on my own dime".
Then I backed that up with "Do the simple math, if I eliminate my SS, my lifestyle is unchanged."
So I do not need SS to live. Nor do I need it to maintain my current standard of living. I wouldn't suffer if the checks went away, the charitable organizations I give money to would. Are you a slow adult or purposefully avoiding the words that I'm typing? Again you're coming off as someone with diminished intelligence and the inability to grasp and understand simple concepts. I'm not knocking you, just pointing out the obvious.
You're making huge leaps with no support, junior. And at $95K, you're not scraping what I earned. During the last 20 years of my working life I stopped paying FICA 4 months into the year. I'll let you do the math on that. At your current earning rate you're still paying into FICA on December 31st. So, knowing a tad bit more than you on how the world works including finance, you have never paid more than me into SS. Ever.
There is just a lot of people who do not like someone collecting their "earned" SS who don't need it. 20/20, Dateline and many other tv shows have aired episodes showing millionaires still collecting their SS checks and stating they don't need it.

These people see people on SS who can barley survive and believe that anyone who does not need their SS should give it back to the system.

There are alot of people out there who don't understand the concept of earning something even though you may not need it. Look at the postings degrading millioniares.
Ahahahahahahahaa hahahah

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
FL Retiree,
You do realize you're dealing with someone not interested in any kind of proper conversational discourse, but just moves from one person to another looking for an argument.
You're wasting your time on this person...go play some golf or enjoy your retirement...and hit a few for me too!!
You would expect someone that supposedly earns in the top 10% of incomes would have better sense than this person has, but I suppose they do give good paying jobs to knuckleheads sometimes.
"proper conversational discourse"?!!?

What!! yeah r~i~g~h~t, with you who do nothing but hate and degrade people you don't even know?! You LIE incessantly, blame everything in the world that happens on one person whom you hate, anyone else who points out that, today, you hate something you championed yesterday. You cannot keep even one conviction on a subject and you're saying I can't have a discussion!

You're a lying hater who lies constantly here and here you are bashing me trying to connect with another basher to gang up on me.

Yeah, really good proper discourse!
Ahahahahahahahaa hahahah

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

American wrote:
<quoted text>
There is just a lot of people who do not like someone collecting their "earned" SS who don't need it. 20/20, Dateline and many other tv shows have aired episodes showing millionaires still collecting their SS checks and stating they don't need it.
These people see people on SS who can barley survive and believe that anyone who does not need their SS should give it back to the system.
There are alot of people out there who don't understand the concept of earning something even though you may not need it. Look at the postings degrading millioniares.
I never said he doesn't deserve it, didn't earn it, he said ...

"What I did say way "Sorry to break it to you but I'm enjoying my retirement on my own dime"."

If he's cashing the checks, he NOT "enjoying my retirement on my own dime".

All I did was point out that it's a lie, if you cash the checks, you're enjoying your retirement WITH THAT INCOME, doesn't matter what you do with it, it's your income and you're using it!

And he thinks I can't understand words!
Ahahahahahahahaa hahahah

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

FLRetiree wrote:
Where did I say I wasn't cashing my SS checks?
What I did say way "Sorry to break it to you but I'm enjoying my retirement on my own dime".
Then I backed that up with "Do the simple math, if I eliminate my SS, my lifestyle is unchanged."
So I do not need SS to live. Nor do I need it to maintain my current standard of living. I wouldn't suffer if the checks went away, the charitable organizations I give money to would. Are you a slow adult or purposefully avoiding the words that I'm typing? Again you're coming off as someone with diminished intelligence and the inability to grasp and understand simple concepts. I'm not knocking you, just pointing out the obvious.
You're making huge leaps with no support, junior. And at $95K, you're not scraping what I earned. During the last 20 years of my working life I stopped paying FICA 4 months into the year. I'll let you do the math on that. At your current earning rate you're still paying into FICA on December 31st. So, knowing a tad bit more than you on how the world works including finance, you have never paid more than me into SS. Ever.
"You're making huge leaps with no support"

Don't you think you're doing exaclty THAT when you claim I'm a layabout when you know nothing about me whatsoever?

"During the last 20 years of my working life I stopped paying FICA 4 months into the year."

yeah right!

http://www.ssa.gov/oact/cola/AWI.html

You're LYING again Sr!!!!! Avg. wages were like 16K but YOU were making more than 250K for 20 years, YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!
Ahahahahahahahaa hahahah

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Hahahehe wrote:
Social Security is a great idea HAHAHEHE the Dems just keep changing the retirement age and the Reps go along with it HAHAHEHE in ten years from now you will have to be 135 yrs. old to retire and collect S.S. benefits HAHAHEHEHAHA. Guess what happens to all of the money you have been forced to pay if your spouse is already dead HAHAHA oh boy I'm so smart I think I just soiled myself again but I'm not sure.
Take note, wildly blatant BS, take a look around and tell us who exaclty is right now threatening to shut down the Government unless Social Security/Medicaid is privatized???

Mr. Paul Ryan and the rightwing extremists of the Republican party!

Which President actually tried to propose it? Hint: It wasn't a dem! It was W!

Which president in the 1980's also tried to convince people that SS would not be around even these last 20 years? Reagan.
American

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Ahahahahahahahaahahahah wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said he doesn't deserve it, didn't earn it, he said ...
"What I did say way "Sorry to break it to you but I'm enjoying my retirement on my own dime"."
If he's cashing the checks, he NOT "enjoying my retirement on my own dime".
All I did was point out that it's a lie, if you cash the checks, you're enjoying your retirement WITH THAT INCOME, doesn't matter what you do with it, it's your income and you're using it!
And he thinks I can't understand words!
He is not using it, he deposits the money into a bank account that he doesn't withdraw from. It stays there unused.

He only uses the money he acquired from his business or other position to use for his retirement.

The only people that cannot receive SS are municipal and government workers.

http://www.facethefactsusa.org/facts/milliona...
Somehow

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

American wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not using it, he deposits the money into a bank account that he doesn't withdraw from. It stays there unused.
He only uses the money he acquired from his business or other position to use for his retirement.
The only people that cannot receive SS are municipal and government workers.
http://www.facethefactsusa.org/facts/milliona...
Money in the bank is security, it's used cause it's yours and you cashed the checks.
Droopyballs

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Somehow wrote:
<quoted text>
Money in the bank is security, it's used cause it's yours and you cashed the checks.
No.

Say I worked making paper clips for many years and then started my own company making paper clips. Now I have 100,000 paper clips every month that I don't even need from my company.

The government says since I had worked hard they are giving me 2,000 paper clips every month. I told them I don't need them but they said you earned it and they HAVE to give them to me because it is the law.

So I build a warehouse just for my government paper clips and they deliver the paper clips (direct deposit) every month to that warehouse. After several years I don't even know how many paper clips are in the warehouse, I don't care, in fact I lost and forgot the security code and address of the warehouse.

I already have 10 warehouses marked "security clips" that holds $200,000 clips each and will only be used if I need them.

I have 3 warehouses that are used for my everyday expenses and each one holds 1 million paperclips. They are never depleted because I cannot use that many paper clips in a month. Remember I still receive 100,000 clips every month from my business.

But my poor little neighbor needs paper clips and does not have enough even from the government. That is too bad, but that is her problem, not mine.

Sorry he is stating he does not use or need SS even though he receives the money. But he might as well receive the money because the government says he earned it so take it.

Why not give it back or donate it? Well we all know the saying when someone asks to borrow money "You know why I have money because I DON'T give it away!" and that pertains to money that I don't even need.
Your Kidding

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Droopyballs wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Say I worked making paper clips for many years and then started my own company making paper clips. Now I have 100,000 paper clips every month that I don't even need from my company.
The government says since I had worked hard they are giving me 2,000 paper clips every month. I told them I don't need them but they said you earned it and they HAVE to give them to me because it is the law.
So I build a warehouse just for my government paper clips and they deliver the paper clips (direct deposit) every month to that warehouse. After several years I don't even know how many paper clips are in the warehouse, I don't care, in fact I lost and forgot the security code and address of the warehouse.
I already have 10 warehouses marked "security clips" that holds $200,000 clips each and will only be used if I need them.
I have 3 warehouses that are used for my everyday expenses and each one holds 1 million paperclips. They are never depleted because I cannot use that many paper clips in a month. Remember I still receive 100,000 clips every month from my business.
But my poor little neighbor needs paper clips and does not have enough even from the government. That is too bad, but that is her problem, not mine.
Sorry he is stating he does not use or need SS even though he receives the money. But he might as well receive the money because the government says he earned it so take it.
Why not give it back or donate it? Well we all know the saying when someone asks to borrow money "You know why I have money because I DON'T give it away!" and that pertains to money that I don't even need.
BUT ITS TRUE Read for yourself

Droopyballs your the one who feels its ok for a adult to have sex with a under age children

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/ ...
Oh man

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Droopyballs wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
As ridiculous as all that is, the point remains, the paper clips are yous to USE as you like. Is this really so hard for you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 52 of52
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE