Hahahehe

Leominster, MA

#21 Aug 23, 2013
Guess who else has a data base.... the post office! HAAAAAAHAAAHEEEEHEEEE they even know your name and address hahaahahahahahahheeeehheeehaha ha. And they come to your house every day but Sunday thru rain, snow, sleet or hail HAHAHAHAHAAHAHEEEHEEE Oh geez I'm so funny I think I just pee'd myself HAHAHAHAHAAA! The word on the street is The National Kennel club has a list of registered dogs HAHAHAHAHAHAHEEEHAHAHA I'm so smart and funny HAHAHAHAHA the rest of the world are idiots HAHAHAHAHAHEEEHEEEHAHHAHA! One word to describe you would be 'MORON'.
Right on

Leominster, MA

#22 Aug 23, 2013
ahahahahahahahahaahahahaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Said the one who admittedly, doesn't have a job!
Same as the subject of the thread, cry whine claim Obama is created a vast, massive, secret database of Gun owners, meanwhile, it's the opposite, your NRA daddy Wayne is the one keeping that exact thing without consent.
The backwards world of today's GOP and their blind followers!!!
When did I say I don't have a job? I have two companies and am always working. Now pay your rent to me on time or I won't send my plumber out to unclog your toilet that you keep clogging with your bullshit.
HAHAHAHEEE

Leominster, MA

#23 Aug 23, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHEEHAHA republicans are so stupid HAHAHAHAHA HEEE there is a secret data base called the IRS HAHAHAHA and every time they renew their license the RMV keeps a record of it HAHHAHAHAHA I'm so smart and funny I think I just shit myself HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! When Republicans get pulled over HAHAHAHAHAHA the police have their record on file HAHAHAHAHAHA please somebody stop me from being so smart HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#24 Aug 23, 2013
Man! I don't know of anyone that could ever have said it any better, HAHAHAHHAHAHA HEHEEHEH. I think I just shit myself HAHAHAHAHHAHAH HEHEHEHEHHEHEHE.....
Ahahhaahahahahah ahahahaha

Gardner, MA

#26 Aug 26, 2013
That's cute but irrelevant, as Republicans are and will be for a very long time!

Dumbsh*ts can't see the difference between these things huh? God you're ignorant.

The difference is, you were lied to by your handler Daddy Wayne and the GOP, you then all went hissy fit on a subject that didn't even exist. Now we find, oops, here's where there's a major difference (shame I have to spell it all out for you!) A SECRET Database (is the US mail a secret, is the Justice system a secret?) of all Gun Owners.

Your consipracy theory was correct, but as usual, you had the wrong perps!!!!!!!

Ahahahahahahahahaqhahahahahaha hahahahaha

Yep, I'm a lot smarter than you cause you can't show any conviction on any thought or idea and hold it because you never know when you'll need to swap sides and take the opposite position, you're worse than flip floppers, you're f-ing jelly for christ sake!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#27 Aug 26, 2013
Ahahhaahahahahahahahahaha wrote:
That's cute but irrelevant, as Republicans are and will be for a very long time!
Dumbsh*ts can't see the difference between these things huh? God you're ignorant.
The difference is, you were lied to by your handler Daddy Wayne and the GOP, you then all went hissy fit on a subject that didn't even exist. Now we find, oops, here's where there's a major difference (shame I have to spell it all out for you!) A SECRET Database (is the US mail a secret, is the Justice system a secret?) of all Gun Owners.
Your consipracy theory was correct, but as usual, you had the wrong perps!!!!!!!
Yep, I'm a lot smarter than you cause you can't show any conviction on any thought or idea and hold it because you never know when you'll need to swap sides and take the opposite position, you're worse than flip floppers, you're f-ing jelly for christ sake!
You're really maximizing your EBT card, aren't you?

Gardner, MA

#28 Aug 26, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really maximizing your EBT card, aren't you?
What's that old man collecting off my working taxes?

Gardner, MA

#29 Aug 26, 2013
Hahahehe wrote:
Guess who else has a data base.... the post office! HAAAAAAHAAAHEEEEHEEEE they even know your name and address hahaahahahahahahheeeehheeehaha ha. And they come to your house every day but Sunday thru rain, snow, sleet or hail HAHAHAHAHAAHAHEEEHEEE Oh geez I'm so funny I think I just pee'd myself HAHAHAHAHAAA! The word on the street is The National Kennel club has a list of registered dogs HAHAHAHAHAHAHEEEHAHAHA I'm so smart and funny HAHAHAHAHA the rest of the world are idiots HAHAHAHAHAHEEEHEEEHAHHAHA! One word to describe you would be 'MORON'.
Here's your one chance at having conviction, so, per the above, you DON'T have a problem with the US Government keeping a vast database of Gun owners then, just like the Post Office?
Hahahehe

Leominster, MA

#30 Aug 26, 2013
Hahahahahehehe credit card companies have a database and know what you purchase and where hahahahaheheha the electric company have a vast database and montor your usage hahahahahehe oh man I think I just blew an O-ring I'm so smart and funny. The NRA keep you on file and even send you monthly newsletters hahahhehe all you Republicans are suckers hahahahehehehahaha I think my bladder is going to burst because I laugh at you idiots so much!!!!
Just Facts

United States

#31 Aug 26, 2013
Dude,

You keep saying those things about Republicans, hoping that one day they will be true, but you are sadly mistaken.

The facts are that you are the only one that cannot see the difference...the NRA is an organization that protects my rights to own a gun, IF I should choose to do so...I have no issues with that organization having information that protects me from Daddy government, that would like nothing better than to disarm all of its citizens.

BIG DIFFERENCE DUMB @SS

Location hidden

#32 Aug 26, 2013
<quoted text>
What's that old man collecting off my working taxes?
Anyone who has to live off of SS didn't do a good job of saving and planning for their retirement. Sorry to break it to you but I'm enjoying my retirement on my own dime. I was private sector my entire career. Unlike you who is obviously enjoying the benefits of EBT and slacking. What you pay in taxes a year wouldn't cover my entertainment expenses over a quarter.
Right on

Leominster, MA

#33 Aug 26, 2013
Why do you give off the impression that two of the data bases you belong to are NAMBLA and the sex offender registry?
Ahahahahhaahhaah a

Gardner, MA

#34 Aug 28, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who has to live off of SS didn't do a good job of saving and planning for their retirement. Sorry to break it to you but I'm enjoying my retirement on my own dime. I was private sector my entire career. Unlike you who is obviously enjoying the benefits of EBT and slacking. What you pay in taxes a year wouldn't cover my entertainment expenses over a quarter.
Oh so you're refusing your SS?
Ahahahahhaahhaah a

Gardner, MA

#35 Aug 28, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude,
You keep saying those things about Republicans, hoping that one day they will be true, but you are sadly mistaken.
The facts are that you are the only one that cannot see the difference...the NRA is an organization that protects my rights to own a gun, IF I should choose to do so...I have no issues with that organization having information that protects me from Daddy government, that would like nothing better than to disarm all of its citizens.
BIG DIFFERENCE DUMB @SS
Hey there LIAR!!!

"that would like nothing better than to disarm all of its citizens."

Nice big fat bold douchey LIE!!!!!!!!!! Dumbass! Can you make a post without one, I doubt it!!!

Location hidden

#36 Aug 28, 2013
Ahahahahhaahhaaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so you're refusing your SS?
Why should I, I've paid more into the system than I'll ever get in return. But it does pay for some of my incidentals...lunch and drinks after golf, extra legroom upgrades on Jetblue, and the nice dinner here and there with friends. But if we really dig into it, my yearly cash contributions to charitable organizations exceed what I draw from SS, so in the end it's a wash.

Your issue shouldn't be with people like myself who have paid into SS and who are now recieving checks, your issue should be with the people who have never paid a cent into the system but are drawing far more than me and others llike me.
Ahahahahhaahhaah a

Woburn, MA

#37 Aug 28, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I, I've paid more into the system than I'll ever get in return. But it does pay for some of my incidentals...lunch and drinks after golf, extra legroom upgrades on Jetblue, and the nice dinner here and there with friends. But if we really dig into it, my yearly cash contributions to charitable organizations exceed what I draw from SS, so in the end it's a wash.
Your issue shouldn't be with people like myself who have paid into SS and who are now recieving checks, your issue should be with the people who have never paid a cent into the system but are drawing far more than me and others llike me.
My issue with you is you continue to post this garbage at me absent any idea what the F you're talking about, how's that! I have issue with you cause you make issue with me old man, STFU and you won't get issues from me!!!!

Now this...

"Sorry to break it to you but I'm enjoying my retirement on my own dime."

Was a LIE, since you are not refusing your SS, you like lying old man?!

More of your BS below, THAT'S why I have a problem with you old man! You could just shut your ignorasnt trap since you know nothing about me yet you insist you worked and I don't!!!

I was private sector my entire career. Unlike you who is obviously enjoying the benefits of EBT and slacking. What you pay in taxes..."

Location hidden

#38 Aug 28, 2013
Ahahahahhaahhaaha wrote:
<quoted text>
My issue with you is you continue to post this garbage at me absent any idea what the F you're talking about, how's that! I have issue with you cause you make issue with me old man, STFU and you won't get issues from me!!!!
Now this...
"Sorry to break it to you but I'm enjoying my retirement on my own dime."
Was a LIE, since you are not refusing your SS, you like lying old man?!
More of your BS below, THAT'S why I have a problem with you old man! You could just shut your ignorasnt trap since you know nothing about me yet you insist you worked and I don't!!!
I was private sector my entire career. Unlike you who is obviously enjoying the benefits of EBT and slacking. What you pay in taxes..."
You're a very angry person. I've earned my SS unlike others. As I've said, I've paid much, much more than I'll ever take out, even if I live to be 100. Maybe you missed the part where I said my cash donations to charities exceedd what I get from SS? Do the simple math, if I eliminate my SS, my lifestyle is unchanged. Nada. Zilch. What does happen is I reduce the organizations who benefit from my generosity. You are a layabout, it's obvious that you've got nothing but all day to post on these boards, everyday. You're either retired or unemployed. Because if you're doing this on your employers dime you're stealing from them. So which is it?
Ahahahahahahahaa hahahah

Gardner, MA

#39 Aug 29, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a very angry person. I've earned my SS unlike others. As I've said, I've paid much, much more than I'll ever take out, even if I live to be 100. Maybe you missed the part where I said my cash donations to charities exceedd what I get from SS? Do the simple math, if I eliminate my SS, my lifestyle is unchanged. Nada. Zilch. What does happen is I reduce the organizations who benefit from my generosity. You are a layabout, it's obvious that you've got nothing but all day to post on these boards, everyday. You're either retired or unemployed. Because if you're doing this on your employers dime you're stealing from them. So which is it?
Old man pahlease, just by the numbers, since wages and income have grown, I even with about 10 years left to retire have put more into SS taxes than you did your whole working life! Yeah, DO THE MATH! Your salary never went above 50K, mine has been above 95 for more than 10 years, above 60 the 10 before that!

And BTW, I'll let the other 25 or so people on these boards every day including you, answer your stupid layabout question since if it applies to me, it applies to them!
Ahahahahahahahaa hahahah

Gardner, MA

#40 Aug 29, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and BTW, if you cash the checks, you're using it, what you spend it on doesn't change that fact, nor the fact that you LIED initially and said you weren't using it, you are, no matter where it goes!

It's a shame you couldn't hold onto your Mothers even most basic lessons as I'm positive she was a decent person and told you, lying only leads to more lies!!!

Location hidden

#41 Aug 29, 2013
Where did I say I wasn't cashing my SS checks?

What I did say way "Sorry to break it to you but I'm enjoying my retirement on my own dime".

Then I backed that up with "Do the simple math, if I eliminate my SS, my lifestyle is unchanged."

So I do not need SS to live. Nor do I need it to maintain my current standard of living. I wouldn't suffer if the checks went away, the charitable organizations I give money to would. Are you a slow adult or purposefully avoiding the words that I'm typing? Again you're coming off as someone with diminished intelligence and the inability to grasp and understand simple concepts. I'm not knocking you, just pointing out the obvious.

You're making huge leaps with no support, junior. And at $95K, you're not scraping what I earned. During the last 20 years of my working life I stopped paying FICA 4 months into the year. I'll let you do the math on that. At your current earning rate you're still paying into FICA on December 31st. So, knowing a tad bit more than you on how the world works including finance, you have never paid more than me into SS. Ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 4 hr kev lynch 5
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) 11 hr kev lynch 330
'Aging Minorities' photos on display in Fitchbu... 16 hr BillyBob 2
Where is Kevin Lynch? 17 hr kev lynch 13
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 17 hr kev lynch 134
Fitchburg State University names new president Tue Tammy 1
What ever happened to Rodgers Bros. pickled meat? (Feb '12) Dec 14 Tammy 23

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]