Police arrest 14 in prostitution stin...

Police arrest 14 in prostitution sting - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 73 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Jul 27, 2008, titled Police arrest 14 in prostitution sting - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Police arrested 14 people during a prostitution sting around Main Street Friday, according to Sgt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
geezer

Princeton, MA

#1 Jul 27, 2008
What a HOOT !!! After all the publicity after the last sting, these poor clowns are still out there looking to wind up with AIDS or some other disease for a two minute $20 quickie. What a buncha maroons!
WOW

Holden, MA

#2 Jul 27, 2008
That is funny, If she look's hot she's a cop!!! The JOHN'S deserve what they get dumb***. The funny part is that the Lady's of the night in fithburg look like they stared in the movie Night of the living dead..they look gross these guy's are getting a quickie then going home to their family, and spreading whatever they got.. GEE HOPE IT WAS WORTH IT. I GOING TO GO TO COURT JUST TO SEE THESE DUMMIES....
Joey C

Berlin, MA

#4 Jul 27, 2008
When will this overbearing government of hundreds of stupid ancient laws legalize Prostitution,? Something I could never understand,, Prostitution Is legal In Nevada,Ilegal here,Gambling Is Ilegal, But not for the government,This State has made more Gambling junkys than would have been otherwise,,,
I cant beleive this police Dept. wastes Tax payers money sending out the police who should be stinging Gangs and drug deallers, Instead they have them arresting old guys trying to get a little relaxation,
Taking their cars, Names In the papers,Cmon,,leave it alone,When you legalize prostitution ,, and it has been proven over and over again, Communicable disease is reduced 95 percent,
Dont let no one fool you, police use prostitutes as snitches solving crimes,In other words its ok to bite the hand that helps you,I beleive its time to take the prostitution game to the voters of this police state and make some serious changes,,
Disgusted

Fitchburg, MA

#5 Jul 27, 2008
How disgusting! Have any of you seen what these men are paying for? These trashy women out on the streets are nasty! The men paying for them are more disgusting!
I have witnessed one of these women, and I use the term loosely, get out of one johns' car, wipe her mother with her hand to "clean" it, and go to another johns' car for more.....the pick up and drop off spot always seems to be on Union St. Hmmmm...so the hotel whore house is on the corner of Day and Union.....What a dump Fitchburg is! The trash grows legs!
Joe

Amesbury, MA

#6 Jul 27, 2008
Joey C wrote:
When will this overbearing government of hundreds of stupid ancient laws legalize Prostitution,? Something I could never understand,, Prostitution Is legal In Nevada,Ilegal here,Gambling Is Ilegal, But not for the government,This State has made more Gambling junkys than would have been otherwise,,,
I cant beleive this police Dept. wastes Tax payers money sending out the police who should be stinging Gangs and drug deallers, Instead they have them arresting old guys trying to get a little relaxation,
Taking their cars, Names In the papers,Cmon,,leave it alone,When you legalize prostitution ,, and it has been proven over and over again, Communicable disease is reduced 95 percent,
Dont let no one fool you, police use prostitutes as snitches solving crimes,In other words its ok to bite the hand that helps you,I beleive its time to take the prostitution game to the voters of this police state and make some serious changes,,
You must be a customer and already have a STD. Pretty sad that one has to pay for it anyway! Its controled in Nevada so its a little different then street prostitution who are 99% drug addicts. The goverment has to control and regulate things because MOST people can't regulate and control themselfs. In my eyes this isn't a waist of money and who cares if the police use them to help solve crimes, is that a bad thing??? Wake up.......
Park the DAM car

Townsend, MA

#7 Jul 27, 2008
What a great night for the Cops, lets see they raised $4200 in car fines only another $995,800 to go to make up the 1 mill taken away from the cop budget.

Keep up the good work you'll make the money up!
Boulder City

Belfast, ME

#9 Jul 27, 2008
Joey C wrote:
So what is your next step, Legalized Brothels in Fitchburg? Apparently the STD's you have are clouding your judgement.

Also, have you ever noticed the amount of Sex Offenders living in Fitchburg (and that list doesn't count the Level 1 or 2 offenders..which raises the numbers even higher). Why else do you think hookers come to Fitchburg?

You think it is a good money maker for the Commonwealth in the form of taxes. Then after the fact we have to spend more for police, for men who can't get enough, who are new members to the Sex Offender Registry, it isn't such a good idea. Just a dog chasing it's tail, and the results are horrific.

Why anyone would want one is unreal, a hag, strung out on drugs, with 6 teeth in her mouth...yeah real sophistication...really sexy..with a disease you can take home and spread...all for $20.00!

So you want to legalize that? Do the world a favor, and be a poster child for abstinence and or birth control. Your intelligence and mentality are good reasons for both!
burg resident

Rowley, MA

#10 Jul 27, 2008
I find that funny that they do the stings like that. The night before a sting a couple of months ago I witnessed a COP GETTING SERVICED HIMSELF by a hooker in a parking lot. I wonder if she was actually caught, or he agreed to let her go if she blew him. Hm...
Marc from Leominster

Leominster, MA

#11 Jul 27, 2008
"Lisa Cofield, 38, of Leominster, was arrested during the sting and charged with common night walking

Cofield was bailed out of jail last night, according to Jackson and arrested again this morning for the same charge."

IQ would be =?
Disgusted

Fitchburg, MA

#13 Jul 27, 2008
burg resident wrote:
I find that funny that they do the stings like that. The night before a sting a couple of months ago I witnessed a COP GETTING SERVICED HIMSELF by a hooker in a parking lot. I wonder if she was actually caught, or he agreed to let her go if she blew him. Hm...
For some strange reason, this does not surprise me!
gone from fitchburg

Holden, MA

#14 Jul 27, 2008
So what if they want sex. They know what they may catch--leave them alone. Fitchburg instead of wasting money on this stupidness give some money to the poor kids who have no food ,heat clothes for school and the list could go on and on. That would make more sense to me. Stop wasting money on these stings--they are not hurting you.
Gloria

Wiscasset, ME

#16 Jul 27, 2008
I have to agree with Joey . Please just find some thing important to do . Like finding out who murderd all these missing (ladies of the nite) If you only new how hard these women have it. Stop you judgeing, life isnt always simpel.
Dominican Papi

Leominster, MA

#17 Jul 27, 2008
I'm Libertarian especially on social issues and I think prostitution should be legal. If 2 people want to have sex it's their body and their business!
Beenthere

AOL

#18 Jul 27, 2008
I used to live in Fitchburg and I am glad I have moved. I cannot believe what I am reading. People keep talking about cleaning up the streets but then there are people on here talking about legalizing prostitution? Keep smoking whatever you're on.....I agree with Boulder City!!!!!
Downtown biz

Marblehead, MA

#20 Jul 27, 2008
Prostitution and drugs go hand in hand. One feeds the other. It is necessary to keep attempting the cleanup efforts. De-criminalizing is a long way off, so in the mean time please support the effort to clean it up. Some of us try to make a legitimate living in the midst of it, please support the valiant efforts in the face of limited funds. If you see something amiss - call it in.
Paul

Goffstown, NH

#30 Jul 27, 2008
For some of you who are clueless.... you can run a prostitution sting seven days a week and catch guys and gals... Some of you who are adamant about prostitution are also against having a methadone clinic in the 'Burg ........ One way to give some of these girls help is to curve their drug habit with intervention. Did you see the posts on the lady who was found murdered last week? Most were wondering why she wasn't helped etc..... No one called her names.

CDS

Plainville, CT

#31 Jul 28, 2008
@Paul: I'm sorry were you looking for well-reasoned commentary by an informed populace? You aren't going to get it here. Most of the people who come here to comment on the news betray a mind-numbingly retarded black-and-white worldview, sickening intolerance, and destructive selfishness. Just so many posteriors widened through years of being parked in a chair while the mind gets on with the important job of judging others so as to feel better about itself.
Marcia

United States

#32 Jul 28, 2008
Disgusted wrote:
How disgusting! Have any of you seen what these men are paying for? These trashy women out on the streets are nasty! The men paying for them are more disgusting!
I have witnessed one of these women, and I use the term loosely, get out of one johns' car, wipe her mother with her hand to "clean" it, and go to another johns' car for more.....the pick up and drop off spot always seems to be on Union St. Hmmmm...so the hotel whore house is on the corner of Day and Union.....What a dump Fitchburg is! The trash grows legs!
Have any of you ever seen what these johns look like? they are pathetic animals...talk about disease...they are disgusting...
Julia

West Bridgewater, MA

#33 Jul 28, 2008
Joey C wrote:
I couldn't agree with yo more....Prostitution SHOULD be legal, this gives provides the opportunity to keep it safe and regulated. Should a women decide that this is the route she wants to take with her own body, disgusting or not, she should have the right to do so. This will also make it safer for these women, they could unionize, pay taxes etc.... It's none of my business if a woman wants to see her body for sex, the government needs to start using our money and resources for the greater good and stop protecting people from themselves.
Erik Radvon

Ridgefield, CT

#34 Jul 28, 2008
This is just a payday sweep for he city. Stings like this do little to strike at the real problems. Nabbing 20 people in one 3-11 shift is ridiculous for a city the size of Fitchburg. Obviously the area is known for prostitution...how did this lawless zone crop up in the city, anyways? Poverty, poverty, poverty, drugs, drugs, drugs, and not enough good cops on the ground at all time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynch EPOCA Fraud 6 hr Marty kirkorian 2
Turtleboy sports will be having a new approach ... (Aug '16) 8 hr Mhmyah 40
Open letter to Sentinel and Enterprise 9 hr Pork City Lynch 50
Lynch has been found in Worcester 21 hr Frank Rizzo 3
fleitas will run on stickers in november (Sep '15) Thu Pablo 13
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) Mar 21 The 12th Doctor 404
News This show won't be a drag Mar 19 FSU 3

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance