Wait 'til tomorrow!!!
Really

Leominster, MA

#4 Jul 30, 2012
Personally, I'm all about Mondays
Lay Z

Leominster, MA

#5 Jul 30, 2012
Laugh it up honkeys. Just wait until we protest to have Monday changed to Punchoutyourbabymamaandsmokecr ackday. You won't be laughing then. Now what you cracker ass racists?
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#6 Jul 30, 2012
Lay Z wrote:
Laugh it up honkeys. Just wait until we protest to have Monday changed to Punchoutyourbabymamaandsmokecr ackday. You won't be laughing then. Now what you cracker ass racists?
You are bad! Like this Walrus http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/walrus...
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#7 Jul 30, 2012
Really wrote:
Personally, I'm all about Mondays
this guy likes Mondays also!

http://www.bing.com/videos/browse... :
Too funny

Fitchburg, MA

#8 Jul 30, 2012
Does your victim from 20 years ago have any more Mondays? No. You took them from him.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#9 Jul 30, 2012
Too funny wrote:
Does your victim from 20 years ago have any more Mondays? No. You took them from him.
Why all the hostility?

Why are you stalking me?
your Kidding

Gardner, MA

#10 Jul 30, 2012
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Why all the hostility?
Why are you stalking me?
So Kevin Can you tell us the truth for once

Fill In The Blanks

I will help you again. Just copy this and paste in the comment box and fill in the blanks.

Hi my name is Kevin Lynch 20 years I was charge with__________ and went to jail for ______ years for this crime.
oh yeah

Petersham, MA

#12 Aug 1, 2012
your Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
So Kevin Can you tell us the truth for once
Fill In The Blanks
I will help you again. Just copy this and paste in the comment box and fill in the blanks.
Hi my name is Kevin Lynch 20 years I was charge with__________ and went to jail for ______ years for this crime.
You will never get the truth out of this clown. He is incapable of it. I am sure the victim's family feels the same way. They were owed an honest answer as to why they had to bury their son, and I am sure they never got it out of Lynch. And judging by his recent conviction re: his attack on Kerry Siomos; he is still that violent person. Goes to show you that all our tax dollars spent on rehabilitating him have sadly failed. I wonder if the judge really understood the dangerousness of this man. Did his prior criminal history come up at all, or was it something that had to be stricken from the record? I guess Officer Siomos should consider himself very lucky that Lynch did not assault him down some dark alley when no one was around. Maybe we should all be worried about this person walking the streets at night.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#13 Aug 1, 2012
oh yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
You will never get the truth out of this clown. He is incapable of it. I am sure the victim's family feels the same way. They were owed an honest answer as to why they had to bury their son, and I am sure they never got it out of Lynch. And judging by his recent conviction re: his attack on Kerry Siomos; he is still that violent person. Goes to show you that all our tax dollars spent on rehabilitating him have sadly failed. I wonder if the judge really understood the dangerousness of this man. Did his prior criminal history come up at all, or was it something that had to be stricken from the record? I guess Officer Siomos should consider himself very lucky that Lynch did not assault him down some dark alley when no one was around. Maybe we should all be worried about this person walking the streets at night.
Why don't you explain more? You need to be put away in an insane asylum! Whack job!
oh yeah

Petersham, MA

#14 Aug 1, 2012
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you explain more? You need to be put away in an insane asylum! Whack job!
I think you are the one with the explaining to do! Haven't you been asked repeatedly to tell the good citizens of the burg what you were incarcerated for? Why would you not do that? You want to be elected to public office and you do not want your past to come out? How do you think that is going to happen? You may be Irish, but you are no Kennedy.
Truth be told

Leominster, MA

#15 Aug 1, 2012
oh yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are the one with the explaining to do! Haven't you been asked repeatedly to tell the good citizens of the burg what you were incarcerated for? Why would you not do that? You want to be elected to public office and you do not want your past to come out? How do you think that is going to happen? You may be Irish, but you are no Kennedy.
Keep it up and he will challenge you to a sanctioned celebrity boxing match. Why he thinks either you or he is a celebrity nobody knows. But in his mind he is a celebrity, a celebrity who lives in his moms basement and collects food stamps.
oh yeah

Petersham, MA

#16 Aug 2, 2012
Truth be told wrote:
<quoted text>Keep it up and he will challenge you to a sanctioned celebrity boxing match. Why he thinks either you or he is a celebrity nobody knows. But in his mind he is a celebrity, a celebrity who lives in his moms basement and collects food stamps.
....and spends all his time plotting who he can sue so he can get a big pay-off. I guess he feels it beats working.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#17 Aug 2, 2012
oh yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
....and spends all his time plotting who he can sue so he can get a big pay-off. I guess he feels it beats working.
I haven't sued anyone! How many "big payouts" have you gone after? I could easily sue a few people as I have been told by some very good attorneys. I have choisen not to.

You have the wrong person here. Stop stalking me!
oh yeah

Petersham, MA

#18 Aug 3, 2012
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't sued anyone! How many "big payouts" have you gone after? I could easily sue a few people as I have been told by some very good attorneys. I have choisen not to.
You have the wrong person here. Stop stalking me!
You have made a number of threats right here on this very forum to sue people.
Vengence seeking

Fitchburg, MA

#19 Aug 3, 2012
oh yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
You have made a number of threats right here on this very forum to sue people.
Name one threat? I would sue people if they print who they are such as you who has completely violeated my civil rights.

You are nothing but a trouble maker! You wake up every morning and you post against me in an attempt to stir up trouble that is not there. You incite hatred.

Is this christian behavior???
University Doc

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Aug 3, 2012
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are calling someone else crazy because they pointed out that you were convicted of a horrible crime. If that is the case, than I guess everyone on this forum is crazy except for you.

I think Mother's apron strings are tied a little too tightly today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlie Baker for governor 11 hr Just More Of The ... 4
Dan Kirouac returns to Townsend, MA Sun Jeremiah 2
Main street proposal will set Fitchburg back 40... Sun Lynch for Mayor 17
Wong takes chiefs job Sun Jnt 5
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Sun Malden Resident 1,167
Woman's husband likes to wear pantyhose - Senti... (Jul '08) Sep 26 Keeping an Open Mind 47
Neighborhood menace - Sentinel & Enterprise (May '09) Sep 25 Jtn 8

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Jobs

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]