Fitchburg Council endorsements
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Snitch boy

Leominster, MA

#21 Nov 4, 2013
I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for his call. I remember someone close to his family posted that his mom took away his and Gomezs' phone priviladges after they ran up her phone bill calling 1-900 sex talk numbers late at night.
Snitch boy

Leominster, MA

#22 Nov 4, 2013
Lynch I have a simple question for you. You pay yourself on the back because you visited a senior center. WOW, what a good guy you are.

So my question is how many times over the last 2 years have you visited senior centers and nursing homes? Or was this a one time deal so you can pretend you care and hopefully get a vote?

Have you tried having a picture of you kissing a baby? I hope not, the child would be scarred for life and who knows where your mouth has been.

You are a fake and a fraud.
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#23 Nov 5, 2013
Lynch wrote:
If I am not elected to this city council I will move out because it makes financial sense to get the fuck out.
I will open two businesses in the next two yrs.

This is funny, Lynch. Your election loss is still more than 8 hours away and you're already talking about moving to Leominster? Again? But you won't, because you'd have to move out of the basement and actually go find a place and go through the Section 8 process all by your self. Which is just way, way too much work for someone as lazy as you to bother with.
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#24 Nov 5, 2013
Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is funny, Lynch. Your election loss is still more than 8 hours away and you're already talking about moving to Leominster? Again? But you won't, because you'd have to move out of the basement and actually go find a place and go through the Section 8 process all by your self. Which is just way, way too much work for someone as lazy as you to bother with.
Well our boy Lynch will actually feel what it is like for a working person to actually get out of bed early in the morning.

I am sure he will standing at the polls this morning.

The good part is once he loses there will be no reason for him to post here any longer.

He will post his usually "why I lost" comment that he did not spend any money on the campaign and so on.

But other than that no more Lynchie Poo for us.
Previous excuse

Leominster, MA

#25 Nov 5, 2013
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#26 Nov 5, 2013
Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
Well our boy Lynch will actually feel what it is like for a working person to actually get out of bed early in the morning.
I am sure he will standing at the polls this morning.
The good part is once he loses there will be no reason for him to post here any longer.
He will post his usually "why I lost" comment that he did not spend any money on the campaign and so on.
But other than that no more Lynchie Poo for us.
Don't bet on it. He'll be back. His laughable showing at the polls will only give him an excuse to rage on about how the good old boys conspired to destroy his campaign (Which consisted largely of Topix rants. He didn't even try to use his FB page much, didnt bother going out of the house and hand painted only the one sign). He'll be back on Topix accusing people of "corruption," threatening them with "investigations" and urging posters to turn themselves in to the FBI in no time at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop harrassing you are forcing a FEDERAL civil... 33 min Lynch for Pinocchio 24
Lynch for Mayor (Nov '11) 6 hr Jim b 158
News Fitchburg man held without bail in severe child... 14 hr Fleitas 2
News Former Leominster mayor Harper pulls papers 15 hr Frank M 1
News Wendy Wiiks Leominster's chief fundraiser commi... 15 hr Paul G 1
News Fitchburg officials investigating 'suspicious' ... Fri Judy the beauty 1
News To Your Success Fri Judy the beauty 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages