|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
27 min ago

Cheryl45 wrote:

<quoted text>
You're lying. Did he violate his probation? Did he have an outstanding warrant? Did he miss a court appearance? De default on support payments or a judgement? He wasn't held illegally. All of your explanations above are just nonsense. You are a liar.
Are you really STUPID? He was 100% INNOCENT! What don't you understand? Seriously?

What part of 100% INNOCENT do you not understand? Ask around! Matter of fact. Fuck you already!

You are just a trouble maker. Dave was arrested unjustly; he approached Officer Lake and told him this guy stole my iphone and assaulted me and then the attacker said,oh ya, he assaulted me too!"

If you keep pushing this issue I will go to the FBI in person and the Justice department.

They FRAMED him 100%. What do you not understand??? It is going back to court so you will finally shut the fuck up when the truth comes out!

Lynch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
13 min ago

Cheryl45 wrote:

<quoted text>
You're lying. Did he violate his probation? Did he have an outstanding warrant? Did he miss a court appearance? De default on support payments or a judgement? He wasn't held illegally. All of your explanations above are just nonsense. You are a liar.
Matter of fact, your statements are going to be the reason to bring it back to court. You are the problem as all you do is harass, harass and harass!!!

Tell everyone who you are already! I swear on my entire familys souls may they all suffer in hell if I am lying about DAVE!!!!

He was 100% INNOCENT, he never did a fucking thing wrong on North Street that night but get chopped in the neck, attacked, cloths torn apart in order to steal his I-Phone!!!!! They made up the entire police report on him to the point that not one other witness but the attacker stated that Dave did something!

Ask the attacker on your own in private and you will see what type of person he is for real!!!

Don't try and put Dave down as he went through hell and back due to total FPD corruption. Their corruption almost put him on his death bed! What is wrong with you people????

You are a friend of the attacker as it is obvious or just a total trouble maker.

Grow some and reveal yourself if you are so brave. I don't give a fuck if you are the governor I'd tell you off over what Dave went through.

I might have been playing with fire which isn't illegal at all! But Dave never gets involved in any of this cesspool out here.

By the way,we were faithful customers to Hong Kong chef until you said you seen us there as I think you may have been that weirdo dude that was in there. What is your connection to this place? DJ?

I'm good, aren't I? This is the ONLY reason I am out here and that is to expose who you are because you are a serious threat to my family and I.

COWARD!

Lynch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
6 min ago

Matter of fact. Any Cop that wants to cosign the criminal behavior of your co-workers who wrote 100% FALSE reports then you to can go FUCK YOURSELVES!!!!
A criminal cop is no better than a PEDOPHILE,FACT!!!
And to any FFD member who wants to back that corruption then FUCK YOU AS WELL!!!
Sick BASTARDS!!!! Twisted BASTARDS!!!!! Pat yourself on your cowardly corrupt backs!!!!!!
I swear on my own life may I burn in fucking HELL if I wasn't attacked that night and FRAMED!!!!!!!!!
MAY I BURN IN HELL IF THE ATTACKER didn't threaten me with the hire of hit men!!!!!!!!!!
MAY I BURN IN HELL ten times over if I stalked his family outside his home!!!!! Bull SHIT!!!!!
Keep having these henchmen come out here and tell LIES!!!!!!!! Criminal COWARDS!!!!

Lynch

United States

1 min ago

Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

And here to the members of the LFD and or the FFD who continue to badger us as you know what happened on North street. Fuck you!!!

You want to proclaim that you are a local firefighter but you hide your identity!
"Cheryl45 wrote:

<quoted text>
If you have an issue then state it and stop hiding! Speak BRAVELY behind your words!!!!!

STOP HIDING and harassing!!!!!!!! All you do OVER and OVER again and again and again is continue your harassing!!! I am tired of it!

You think you are protected by the law then STAND behind your words!! If you think that you are protected by the law then STAND behind your words!!!

You are criminally harassing and that is why you will not reveal who you are!!!!

Knowing that the case was 100% BOGUS you are going to continue to badger me with it every second of the day over and over and over again and again. On here on facebook, on Y tube.

You have a problem and you need to stop! Tell me who you are and we will go to court in the AM!!!!!!!!!!

Lets do it!!!!!
"
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

And don't anyone tell me if I don't like it then stay off the site. We are attempting to expose people out here as they are a serious threat to our well being.

You hide and threaten all the time! Over and over and over again! NOT ONE standing behind their words,NOT ONE!!!!!!!!!!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Leominster, you are 100% WRONG when you say that you can say what you want to!!! If you felt this way honestly then you would stand like a man behind your words!

I will take you to court, nothing else! I am not a violent person, lets bring it to court!

The woman states that one person is Aaron Arsenault. I will tell you Aaron I contacted the Chief with your name on night one of your little trouble making campaign that involved the Townsend Tavern, The ugly Omelet and Il Ricordiis.

I contacted the FBI and sent your comments over to them. I didn't persue because the Chief was making it difficult and I was tired of his non attention.

Being Annonymous is a threat in and of itself!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

I have made some connections and Yes some are members of the FPD. I will not hesitate to filing a very serious complaint with the Justice Department in reference to your actions!

You went to Facebook with your names and had my campaign account shut down. I haven't been able to communicate with groups of friends freely do to this impeding! You came out by name on Facebook and messaged each other in order to have numbers to approach the administrator of the Real Fitchburg to block me.

Your names keep coming up on cross referencing.

If you did us wrong you owe us the apology! Be a man!
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Lynch wrote:
They FRAMED him 100%. What do you not understand??? It is going back to court so you will finally shut the fuck up when the truth comes out!

Lynch
United States

He was 100% INNOCENT, he never did a fucking thing wrong on North Street that night. Don't try and put Dave down as he went through hell and back due to total FPD corruption. Their corruption almost put him on his death bed! What is wrong with you people????
I'm sure it wasn't his idea to get involved in this mess. And according to press statements, he didn't want you to stop in the first place. But let's say, for the sake of argument, that he was innocent of the North Street events. The point here, that you are either missing or avoiding, is that he was arrested for one incident, justified or not, and was held for an additional 30 days. This has been one of the lynchpins (excuse the pun) of your whole conspiracy fable. It has been used by you to allege corruption and the violation of your friend's rights. But it isn't truthful. People can't kept in jail without being charged. The fact that you were released and he was not means that he was being held for something else. If you hadn't attempted to try to blame this on police corruption this would never have become an issue. But you are running for public office and you need to come clean.

Your friend was arrested for assault. But what were the other charges that kept him in jail for an additional 30 days? There was a reason. Did he have an outstanding warrant, miss a payment, skip a court date or fail to show up for a previous 30-day sentence? Did he violate probation? Don't think for a moment that anyone will believe that a sheriff would risk having someone show up at the jail with a writ of habeas corpus just because some retired city councilor told him to keep someone in jail without a reason. Because it's nonsense.

due to something else. Did he violate his probation? Did he have an outstanding warrant? Did he miss a court appearance? De default on support payments or a judgement? He wasn't held illegally and you know it. Unless he's been feeding you a story as well. But remember, you are responsible for all of this because you used it to bolster your claims of wrongdoing.
Marine

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

wow the troublemaker is being troubled, ha, ha ,ha
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure it wasn't his idea to get involved in this mess. And according to press statements, he didn't want you to stop in the first place. But let's say, for the sake of argument, that he was innocent of the North Street events. The point here, that you are either missing or avoiding, is that he was arrested for one incident, justified or not, and was held for an additional 30 days. This has been one of the lynchpins (excuse the pun) of your whole conspiracy fable. It has been used by you to allege corruption and the violation of your friend's rights. But it isn't truthful. People can't kept in jail without being charged. The fact that you were released and he was not means that he was being held for something else. If you hadn't attempted to try to blame this on police corruption this would never have become an issue. But you are running for public office and you need to come clean.
Your friend was arrested for assault. But what were the other charges that kept him in jail for an additional 30 days? There was a reason. Did he have an outstanding warrant, miss a payment, skip a court date or fail to show up for a previous 30-day sentence? Did he violate probation? Don't think for a moment that anyone will believe that a sheriff would risk having someone show up at the jail with a writ of habeas corpus just because some retired city councilor told him to keep someone in jail without a reason. Because it's nonsense.
due to something else. Did he violate his probation? Did he have an outstanding warrant? Did he miss a court appearance? De default on support payments or a judgement? He wasn't held illegally and you know it. Unless he's been feeding you a story as well. But remember, you are responsible for all of this because you used it to bolster your claims of wrongdoing.
You are a stalker. You have issues. Dave was being held unjustly for something he didn't do. This corruption/opportunity gave the criminal GOBN the opportunity to reach further. As I stated the short older man from Clinton knows this answer!

The detective running the investigation talked to every employee in city hall including the water department in reference to my mothers' water bill.

The detective stated that Brian McNutt stated that I was a threatening scary person.

And let me ask, The FBI was told of what the attacker stated to me before the court date and low and behold who shows up to court and is witnessed in the hallway peering through stating "I just want to see them do Lynch?".

Who then gives my attorney the embrace of a life time on the court steps? Noticing that my family seen her she then took herself off the case.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Dave was held at $50,000 cash bail on the weekend, at one time it was $5,000 as they kept changing it.

We went to court for a bail reduction after we were at the Worcester house. When we went to court to bail Dave out, Judge Mandel who took himself off the case do to conflict of interest had Dave held on an extremely small probation which was dismissed before he got out of Worcester house.

They utilized every tentacles to reach everyone and everything around us. If Dave wasn't unjustly arrested then he would of never been at their whim.

You are a trouble maker.

So, lets talk about our car that they held until it reached $1,500. This was a FPD over reach. First they held it for three weeks for "evidence" . Coming from a department that doesn't finger print Murder scenes after witnesses tell them that the shooters were grabbing the door over and over???

Then Dave had to sign a letter in order to allow me to get the car. So in court in front of his attorney Dave signed this permission. Then after taking the signed letter with his attorneys consent and $1,100 to car star they called the FPD and asked them if they could now release the car and explained about Daves attorney having the letter signed by Dave. They had him wait for a reply and then they called back while I was there and stated not to release the car until Dave sent a registered letter.

So, we took it that they didn't want to believe his attorney as he obtained the signed letter from Dave at Fitchburg court.

No one is stating that the FPD does not have reaching tentacles.

This is a department that took over the tiny courtroom in Fitchburg after the magistrate made a ruling that it was to be a closed courtroom. They lined the entire wall as little Dave was in the middle. He was intimidated as was everyone outside of the court room.

My attorney noticed this as I stated how are all these police allowed into this closed court session as it wasn't right and he stated I don't understand as he agreed with me. Dave came forward and withdrew his charges for another day and after a conference I agreed that he didn't need to testify because we did more than enough to have the criminal charges brought forth. The judge then ordered Dave out of the room.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Now, this comes from a judge who allows people out on recognaince if they stabbed someone.Or if they get caught with a gun, drugs or hitting someone with a baseball bat.

The same judge who ordered that the 130pn soaken wet FSU student to be held on $50,000 cash bail.
Snitch boy

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Lets see, hmmmmm. Safely locked in a cell and watched by guards or locked in a basement with a violent lunatic who is popping Viagara and wnats to bone me? Lock me up! Has it ever occured to you Gomez was trying to escape and wanted to get away from you?
Snitch boy

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

On his release date from prison Gomez was probably begging for them to keep him in jail. He was probably like 'Please don't send me back to hell!'.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

What they did to Dave and I is beyond horribly illegal. The public was watching every step of the way as well.

To think that the public doesn't see such GOBN behavior throughout Fitchburg is just a plain foolish and untrue statement.

This corruption and special treatment has been in your face within Fitchburg for everyone to see and they do. It has been a conversation in every coffee shop, store and other meeting areas.

As at the FPD safety meeting when I requested for actual use of these decoys, citizens there volunteered to drive the cars to the drug houses.

This group of people care very much about Fitchburg and are willing to go the 100 yards needed. Then to be discouraged by half truths and brush offs it becomes more discouraging.

This is why I didn't call the police on the drug deal taking place. You can call, give license plates, car make and models and times of delivery dates and what? Months later three stabbings, a fire and a shooting victim at the drug house?

Honesty will always go a very long way.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Rollstone, you have a very serious case of mental health issues. You have been relentless in your harassment.

You and a couple others are going to have this case brought forward again as I cannot take this harassment any further.

Topix has your IP and there are other legal ways to find out your identity. I suggest that you contact the fBI .

You are a very nasty human being and God knows it.
Working Stiff

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
What they did to Dave and I is beyond horribly illegal. The public was watching every step of the way as well.
To think that the public doesn't see such GOBN behavior throughout Fitchburg is just a plain foolish and untrue statement.
This corruption and special treatment has been in your face within Fitchburg for everyone to see and they do. It has been a conversation in every coffee shop, store and other meeting areas.
As at the FPD safety meeting when I requested for actual use of these decoys, citizens there volunteered to drive the cars to the drug houses.
This group of people care very much about Fitchburg and are willing to go the 100 yards needed. Then to be discouraged by half truths and brush offs it becomes more discouraging.
This is why I didn't call the police on the drug deal taking place. You can call, give license plates, car make and models and times of delivery dates and what? Months later three stabbings, a fire and a shooting victim at the drug house?
Honesty will always go a very long way.
Just answer the question, no long story, no drama, no details.

Why did Dave spend 30 days in Worcestor House?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that you have enough reading comprehension to understand what happened to Dave was 100% an injustice.

So, I will ask you. Put yourself in Daves shoes, you were just beaten by an out of control attacker screaming,"recording me??" You get neck chopped taken to the ground the guy then rips your pocket clear off your jacket and steals your I-phone as he holds it up stating ,"recording me??". When they cops arrive you approach and tell the officer that this attacker stole your phone and assaulted you. The attacker then states,oh ya, this guy assaulted me too.

You get booked for totally 100% false bogus charges, you get denied your medication, your bail goes from $40,to $5,000, to $1,000 to no bail over the weekend. You then get taken to court and are again falsely charged and sent to Worcester house. At this point your liberty is gone, if you have a baby, pets, bills to pay, everything is gone. You then get put into a human rights violating prison where an effort is made to further block your access to the outside world. Your mail is held, your canteen is blocked, your phone calls are blocked and your visits are blocked.

Now you will come up with a justification for all this. you obviously have no understanding what is meant by the publics trust! You have no understanding of the oath that these people take when issued such authority.

Now you will say, the attacker was mad at me for pressure I put on them. Now after months and years of all these whack jobs out here relentlessly blogging my dead dogs name, Andrew McDonoughs name, calling my family all kinds of names, my brother being unjustly affected, our civil rights just being completely stomped on and constant and relentless harassment. I haven't reacted violently! I file reports!

False imprisonment, false allegations, financial destruction, stalked, being followed and many other things. Do I react violently? How many years now?

People and family around me state, "how do you do it"? They are amazed at my calmness.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
You state that you are a firefighter, which department?

Do you think that as a society we should have such rogue police? You know to file false charges and frame innocent people into being beaten, killed and locked in prison?

Lets call it the "undesirables" as you claim that I am part of this group. So who manages this group that decides who is part of the undesirables.

And then who should fund this rogue force? Now what happens when they put your son or daughter in this group of undesirables? Say, your son is gay, does he belong in this grouping?

Do we use the same court system?

You never think about what is right and wrong anymore because you are isolated from the real world in which the rest of us live.
Pinocchio

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Only one problem with your story, psycho boy. None of what you say is true. Just like your BS story about why you got sent to jail for 9 years.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Pinocchio wrote:
Only one problem with your story, psycho boy. None of what you say is true. Just like your BS story about why you got sent to jail for 9 years.
Not it is 9 years? So, let everyone know who you are! Are you a police officer? Are you a fire fighter? Do you work for the City?

The thing is this, if you are a cop say it! There are thousands of police. This will not ID you. But when you will not even deny it then it makes most feel that yes you are an officer.

Be part of the conversation.
city dweller

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

i have pictures you need

these pictures show why the government employee was fired

you no you need these photos thats why you been picking on melerson

you no i no why he was fired

you no what you gotta do so do it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of45
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Driver's licenses for illegal immigrants 2 hr josphd 338
Leominster resident charged with robbing deaf man 4 hr James 3
Will Jtn Post an intelligent comment that makes... 4 hr James 10
No one is posting anymore,Jtn has hijacked the ... 6 hr Karen from da burg 5
Egg hunt planned for Saturday 6 hr Karen from da burg 4
Ex-Leominster council hopeful faces harass alle... 9 hr Steve Cote 7
Info on FSU continuing education tonight 9 hr Jtn 1
•••
•••