Former Fitchburg drum-and-bugle Kings...

Former Fitchburg drum-and-bugle Kingsmen to reunite Aug. 11

There are 6 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Aug 1, 2012, titled Former Fitchburg drum-and-bugle Kingsmen to reunite Aug. 11. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

For many who were involved with the Kingsmen during their youth, the city's former drum-and-bugle corps meant discipline, commitment, pride, and a sense of accomplishment and belonging to an extended family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

Flat Stanley

Claremont, NH

#1 Aug 1, 2012
I have many great memories of my time with the
Kingsmen. Practices could be a bitch, but we had so many fun times with a wonderful group of people. Hope you all enjoy the reunion!
Lol

Fitchburg, MA

#2 Aug 1, 2012
What a bunch of losers. Maybe you can compare pocket protectors.
oh yeah

Princeton, MA

#3 Aug 2, 2012
Lol wrote:
You are not exactly the person to be calling anyone else a nerd! What was it now that you were doing with the binoculars?
Just Facts

Framingham, MA

#4 Aug 2, 2012
I used to enjoy the "drum and bugle" corp competitions and wish for those competitions again. It really is sad for me to see that go away. It is interesting that we have seen one aspect of competition disappear when we have a world that is more competitive than ever.

I presonally would love to see the competitions back again!!
Flat Stanley

Claremont, NH

#5 Aug 2, 2012
Lol wrote:
Yeah, and what did you do when you were a kid? Steal gas and vandalize the playground?
Truth be told

Leominster, MA

#6 Aug 2, 2012
LOL is just jealous because the only instrument he knows how to play is the skin flute.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Concerned Fitchburg residents get tour of propo... 4 hr GOBN 13
Just Another Monday Dec 7 Lynch for Cow Dung 2
News Fitchburg fire chief and firefighters honored T... Dec 7 Medal of Truth 7
Help Feed Our Community (HFOC) Dec 6 Tami 1
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) Dec 6 Fat Stevie 85
Uncle Remus Dec 6 Irvine 1
News Fitchburg man and Worcester woman pronounced de... (Jul '10) Dec 5 Mom to Tom 27

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages