A city police officer was arraigned t...
telegram

Lawrence, MA

#189 Jun 15, 2012
You know who wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, let me see if I am following you: "the victim was bribing Mr Landry"....I can't help but notice that you use the phrase "victim" versus "alledged victim"...not only THAT, but if Larry the Lawman was being falsly charged and then bribed, why does it appear that a cash amount was paid to the young lad? I never heard of anyone being falsly accused of something just going ahead and paying off their alledged victim by way of a underhanded bribe.
No, I'm afraid that something just doesn't add up in this whole ugly mess....
Try reading the telegram. Money was delivered by the State Police. Money and lies by the accuser and his mother.
your kidding

Gardner, MA

#190 Jun 15, 2012
Is not a victim also a witness? How about charging Landry with witness tampering, his lawyer gave him money to pay the victim,the lawyer should be charged also. The child is 16 now, he's not an adult, i think the defendant and lawyer have victimized this child again with the blessing of the state police.

Oh Ya where does it say the mother took the money??
HAPPY

New Britain, CT

#191 Jun 16, 2012
your kidding wrote:
Is not a victim also a witness? How about charging Landry with witness tampering, his lawyer gave him money to pay the victim,the lawyer should be charged also. The child is 16 now, he's not an adult, i think the defendant and lawyer have victimized this child again with the blessing of the state police.
Oh Ya where does it say the mother took the money??
I think they let the kid off easy! It should have been distorting money!! Which is a worse charge!! Black male!!! I just hope the two of them get what is coming to them!! The mother probably sent the kid to collect the money and then split it! She is EVIL!!
your kidding

Gardner, MA

#192 Jun 16, 2012
WOBURN -- An Ayer man was ordered held on $50,000 cash bail after being charged with aggravated rape and forcible rape of a child involving a 14-month-old child.

In Middlesex Superior Court on Wednesday, Christopher D. Banks, 21, pleaded not guilty to charges of rape and abuse of a child aggravated by age (two counts) and rape of a child with force (two counts).

Clerk Magistrate Michael Sullivan ordered Banks held on $50,000 cash bail with conditions that he can have no contact with the victim, the victim's mother or grandmother. If he posts bail he is to remain under house arrest with a GPS monitoring unit, abide by any restraining orders, and have no contact with children under 18.

This guy needs to contact Larry and get the info on how to get his case drop.
HAPPY

New Britain, CT

#193 Jun 17, 2012
your kidding wrote:
WOBURN -- An Ayer man was ordered held on $50,000 cash bail after being charged with aggravated rape and forcible rape of a child involving a 14-month-old child.
In Middlesex Superior Court on Wednesday, Christopher D. Banks, 21, pleaded not guilty to charges of rape and abuse of a child aggravated by age (two counts) and rape of a child with force (two counts).
Clerk Magistrate Michael Sullivan ordered Banks held on $50,000 cash bail with conditions that he can have no contact with the victim, the victim's mother or grandmother. If he posts bail he is to remain under house arrest with a GPS monitoring unit, abide by any restraining orders, and have no contact with children under 18.
This guy needs to contact Larry and get the info on how to get his case drop.
Your an idiot! One day something will happen to you that you hope people wouldn't Judge you because you didn't do it! So why don't you go date his ex and see what happens to you!! It really sucks when people abuse the law because they don't get their own way!!
your kidding

Gardner, MA

#194 Jun 19, 2012
He DID NOT get a NOT GUILTY so you can't clam he is innocent.
Wow

Fitchburg, MA

#195 Jun 19, 2012
your kidding wrote:
He DID NOT get a NOT GUILTY so you can't clam he is innocent.
Hey Stupid! He IS INNOCENT until proven guilty. Get it!
Lol

Fitchburg, MA

#196 Jun 20, 2012
your kidding wrote:
He DID NOT get a NOT GUILTY so you can't clam he is innocent.
Presumption of innocence that all defendants are given. You're not really this stupid are you? You're last name isn't Lynch, is it?
Gardner

Lunenburg, MA

#197 Jun 20, 2012
What happened to innocient until proven guilty. I would say his reputation has been ruined by false accusations. Some people really need to get on with their own life and stop running their mouth about other peoples business. When it's over it's over. Still think this is the X running her mouth, in which cas she will attack someone else........
Your Kidding

Gardner, MA

#198 Jun 20, 2012
If he so innocent Why isn't the chief taking him back on the force?? If he is such a outstanding police officer the chief would rehire him right away

What a way to bet a trail set up the a 16year old have your lawyer pay off the kid with his own money. Oh wait what did he lawyer say" he was facing 20 years if he face a jury or do what we did and pay the money as a set up. sound fishy to me
Gardner

Westminster, MA

#199 Jun 20, 2012
Hey wacko! The State Police were involved in the bribery. Actually they delivered the money, catch up on the truth. As for the Chief that is something between them and only they know why, unless of course you have inside info on that also. The only "fishy" sounds on here are you and you alone.
your kidding

Gardner, MA

#200 Jun 20, 2012
BUT it was the lawyers money.. Why didn't the state police use their money? The lawyer should not and can not contact the victim. That is against the law. Look it up!!!! and how old are you you have to call people names when you speak what are you in second grade
You know who

Marlborough, MA

#201 Jun 21, 2012
I agree that something just doesn't ring right with this case. If the Mass State Police REALLY DID deliver money that came from the cop's lawyer; and if the cop's lawyer REALLY DID go on record saying something along the lines of "what else could we do, he was facing 20 years with a jury", this is a most unique case indeed.

It really does boggle the mind: the Mass State Police being used to deliver hush hush money to an underage lad so that a cop would not have to face a jury trial and the very real potential of some very lengthy jail time....

Oh well, chances are high that this ex lawman can simply move on to another town and join up with the blueboys there; just like the two Gardner cops who suddenly turned in their mighty badges one fateful day and then moved on to another town. Again, very much like the Catholic Priests were doing for centuries...
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#202 Jun 21, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Presumption of innocence that all defendants are given. You're not really this stupid are you? You're last name isn't Lynch, is it?
Did you mean to state, "Presumption of INNOCENCE that all defendants are given but for Lynch!!"
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#203 Jun 21, 2012
You know who wrote:
I agree that something just doesn't ring right with this case. If the Mass State Police REALLY DID deliver money that came from the cop's lawyer; and if the cop's lawyer REALLY DID go on record saying something along the lines of "what else could we do, he was facing 20 years with a jury", this is a most unique case indeed.
It really does boggle the mind: the Mass State Police being used to deliver hush hush money to an underage lad so that a cop would not have to face a jury trial and the very real potential of some very lengthy jail time....
Oh well, chances are high that this ex lawman can simply move on to another town and join up with the blueboys there; just like the two Gardner cops who suddenly turned in their mighty badges one fateful day and then moved on to another town. Again, very much like the Catholic Priests were doing for centuries...
You forget f there is a victim in this case, it sure isn't you. Calling a potential child victim of sexual crime "an underaged lad" is trivializing some real potentially sick behavior-you sound weirdly perverted.

If someone is guilty or not, give a child a break and get on with your pathological life of entitlement and victimization some other way.

You're starting to sound like a con again!

See you at the parole office?
Your Kidding

Gardner, MA

#204 Jun 22, 2012
http://www.telegram.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article...

QUOTE Larry's lawyer "“This is a unique situation where the complainant solicited and accepted a bribe. We did everything right,” Mr. Nappan said today.

“We did everything right … Are you going to put your hands in the faith of the jury, or are you going to do what we did?”

Please Explain why nobody look into this?? Maybe the AG will
your kidding

Gardner, MA

#205 Jun 23, 2012
You think they did the right thing set the kid up and let a child perv go free. WOW lets send this to the AG office and see what she thinks. Were any laws broken here?????? YES THERE WAS!!!!!!!!!!
Correction

Fitchburg, MA

#206 Jun 23, 2012
your kidding wrote:
You think they did the right thing set the kid up and let a child perv go free. WOW lets send this to the AG office and see what she thinks. Were any laws broken here?????? YES THERE WAS!!!!!!!!!!
I believe that it was stated that the complainant came to the accused requesting money. The accussed attorney went to the DA and the State Police explaining that they recieved this request from the complainant.

You quoted "complainant" but before you mis quoted the paper stating "victim".
HAPPY

New Britain, CT

#207 Jun 25, 2012
your kidding wrote:
You think they did the right thing set the kid up and let a child perv go free. WOW lets send this to the AG office and see what she thinks. Were any laws broken here?????? YES THERE WAS!!!!!!!!!!
I really believe this is his ex!! Nobody set anyone up except for you and your son! You need to back away and move on with your life! What will be "NEXT" because things didn't go your way? Who is your next victim?!! Every man you have come in contact with has had a legal issue! 2 for the same charges as Larry! The only reason it was so public was because he was a police officer! So stop all the drama!! GIVE IT UP!!
Gardner

Lunenburg, MA

#208 Jun 25, 2012
HAPPY wrote:
<quoted text> I really believe this is his ex!! Nobody set anyone up except for you and your son! You need to back away and move on with your life! What will be "NEXT" because things didn't go your way? Who is your next victim?!! Every man you have come in contact with has had a legal issue! 2 for the same charges as Larry! The only reason it was so public was because he was a police officer! So stop all the drama!! GIVE IT UP!!


I also think so and have from the beginning of this persons posts.

She is Sic to do this to people, someday the table will reverse and she will get hers. Unfortunately she is ruining lives, also her son will never have a normal life.

Good Luck to Larry hope his life gets better from here. Gardner lost a fine Police Officer!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fitchburg motorcycle cops 34 min Cover up begins 25
KEVIN LYNCH vs. TURTLE BOY 3 hr Jimminy Crickets 21
Beatles For Sale live in Townsend 22 hr Beatleman 1
We offer all types of loans at 2% (May '13) Fri Sophia William 2
Another Monday Has Come And Gone May 24 The Midnight Crapper 25
News Lunenburg woman charged in $161 grocery theft (Oct '16) May 22 Jimminy Crickets 8
News Ex-Realtor charged with allegedly bilking clien... (Jun '09) May 22 Green16 19

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages