GOP has little regard for most of us

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Sep 20, 2012
GOP has little regard for most of us


3 comments | Add a comment



Whether middle class, elderly, poor, minority, soldier, woman or student, why would you even think of voting for a Republican?

For the past 31 years, the GOP has done everything possible to hurt all of us through their policies and partisan actions. The GOP has built a party culture of deceit, distortion, fabrication, manipulation and lies. Their own public statements betray the fact that they want to abolish the middle class, and eliminate or reduce any relief or assistance to the poor or elderly. They openly express that their goal is to render the current administration a “failure,” or “ineffective.” This is treason, not statesmanship.

They have blocked job-creation bills, and are working to suppress women, gays, and voter rights. They are defiant when it comes to correcting an unfair tax system, or abolishing billons of dollars in subsidies. They undermine environmental regulations with no regard for people’s health and safety or our natural resources.

No,“we are not better off,” and it has nothing to do with President Barack Obama; the problem has been building for decades. This isn’t government by the people; it is dirty politics. The GOP views the majority of citizens as pawns to use and abuse for personal gains. Beware of those who advocate war with Iran and Syria while the lives of their own families and associates are absent from the equation. War will not reduce the deficit and we have sacrificed too many lives unnecessarily already. The GOP is the real disaster.

GILBERT CHASE

Northboro
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#2 Sep 20, 2012
Romney labels himself as "successful" and states the rest of us are jealous.

Romney and other corporate sponges have been milking it at all ends. First Romney was born into massive wealth and NEVER had to struggle or work hard as everything was placed in front of him automatically be it school, business connections and many other organizations.

Romney makes his millions off the heartache of hard working Americans. They call it free enterprise. We all know the difference and the truth concerning the Romney labeling.

He doesn't feel fortunate as he feels "deserving of his wealth". He crushed thousands of hard working Americans in order to obtain his filthy wealth.

No one is against others earning money but it is how it is earned. It is like the mob as unfortunately some of our politicians and church officials eat at the blood establishments and hug these thugs for photo ops.

Romeny has earned his millions as others have suffered greatly for no reason but for Romney to earn wealth. Our anti trust laws are suppose to protect us against the Romneys of the world but they have failed miserably!

The federal government should bring many American corporations up on charges of violating these anti trust laws. Outsourcing is a crime!

For example, an insurance company outsourcing all their jobs to India is illegal. You cannot fire or lay someone off and then hire an employee in return for the same position. Yes, these corporate dogs such as Romney change the job titles but the justice department can still bring appropiate charges against thes corporate dogs.

I cannot believe that a person such as Romney is a nominee for president. But then I see that there are many "wealthy whiners" that can afford to pay $50,000 a plate to sit around and bash hard working Americans who have lost their jobs so they could become more wealthy and now need food assistance.
wow

Gardner, MA

#3 Sep 20, 2012
This topic should read

GOP has little regard for Lynch for Mayor (aka Rat)

Lynch why do you try to President , Oh wait your a Felon, oh well
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#5 Sep 20, 2012
wow wrote:
This topic should read
GOP has little regard for Lynch for Mayor (aka Rat)
Lynch why do you try to President , Oh wait your a Felon, oh well
We need to know who you are, the FBI would like to talk to you.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#6 Sep 20, 2012
wow wrote:
This topic should read
GOP has little regard for Lynch for Mayor (aka Rat)
Lynch why do you try to President , Oh wait your a Felon, oh well
Were the handcuffs too tight? What is up with the "rat" label? Please explain? Karma is a bitch! But it lands where it is well deserved and earned!
wow

Gardner, MA

#7 Sep 20, 2012
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
We need to know who you are, the FBI would like to talk to you.
"We" Is that you and the voices in your head??

And What would the FBI want to talk to me (or us in your case) for??

Rat.... Remember you ratted on your friends in your murder case
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#8 Sep 21, 2012
The fallacy of the wealthy against the poor and middle class is based on a false assumption. Anyone that has studied even basic economics knows the argument is a joke, but people keep falling for it. Here is the false assumption:

A FINITE AMOUNT OF MONEY EXISTS, MEANING MONEY EARNED BY ONE PERSON MUST BE TAKEN FROM ANOTHER.

Economics and profit doesn't work that way, there is only one entity that works like that...wait for it...Government. Government is the only entity that must decide where the money collected through taxation (taken from some) gets sent (given to others).

So politicians will look at their process in that way, BUT ECONOMICS DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY! BUSINESS DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY!

What are the true obstacles to earning more money? YOU. You are the true obstacle in earning more money (and government of course). There is NOTHING stopping you or I from coming up with an idea that has a marketable value, and making it happen.

Are there requirements that must be handled to make it happen? Of course, but Americans have proven themselves time and time again because we are basically creative people with good morals.

So you can decide to believe the BS coming from government or the truth about how we can all prosper. Your choice...
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#9 Sep 21, 2012
Just Facts wrote:
The fallacy of the wealthy against the poor and middle class is based on a false assumption. Anyone that has studied even basic economics knows the argument is a joke, but people keep falling for it. Here is the false assumption:
A FINITE AMOUNT OF MONEY EXISTS, MEANING MONEY EARNED BY ONE PERSON MUST BE TAKEN FROM ANOTHER.
Economics and profit doesn't work that way, there is only one entity that works like that...wait for it...Government. Government is the only entity that must decide where the money collected through taxation (taken from some) gets sent (given to others).
So politicians will look at their process in that way, BUT ECONOMICS DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY! BUSINESS DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY!
What are the true obstacles to earning more money? YOU. You are the true obstacle in earning more money (and government of course). There is NOTHING stopping you or I from coming up with an idea that has a marketable value, and making it happen.
Are there requirements that must be handled to make it happen? Of course, but Americans have proven themselves time and time again because we are basically creative people with good morals.
So you can decide to believe the BS coming from government or the truth about how we can all prosper. Your choice...
I studied economics. I remember that I wrote a paper oppossing NAFTA and my professor gave me an A for the report but he totally disagreed with my position.

The economy cycles itself. America has ALWAYS depended and focused on services within America in order to operate properly and so well.

Let me give you a clue. One doesn't become super wealthy if 100s of Americans are not destroyed and drained of their treasures! The modern day Millionaire is not successful as much as they are a conqueror of the hard working people.

Romney keeps wages LOW and earns Millions. Romney cuts health care and earns Millions. Romney outsources American jobs and earns 10s of Millions!

This is a fact and it is how many wealthy Americans earn their millions.

Your obstacle story is just that a story! It is like Romney stating "just borrow off your parents to upstart a business"! He has NO CLUE ! He fails to realize at all that he was BORN INTO WEALTH and connections towards more wealth!

America has been failing since day one of the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy over 10 years ago! All these tax cuts for the wealthy did was allow the Republican supporters to purchase $50,000 diner plates at Romney pow wows.

They haven't created not one job!!! I will tell you how we fix the job market and job opportunities in the next post.
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#10 Sep 21, 2012
Kevin,

You were given an A for effort not content you moron. You obviously forgot what you learned in economics and you're stuck in the lies that the Democrat machine feeds you.

In any case, you have the same freedoms as we all do, so believe whatever you want, but you're wrong.

Wealth doesn't come out of thin air when money is taken from one person and given another...it comes as a result of many moving parts that create value that results in a purchase of some type.

You continue to spout off about Romney without providing any facts behind your statements, so it is only your opinion.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#11 Sep 21, 2012
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
GOP has little regard for most of us
3 comments | Add a comment
Whether middle class, elderly, poor, minority, soldier, woman or student, why would you even think of voting for a Republican?
For the past 31 years, the GOP has done everything possible to hurt all of us through their policies and partisan actions. The GOP has built a party culture of deceit, distortion, fabrication, manipulation and lies. Their own public statements betray the fact that they want to abolish the middle class, and eliminate or reduce any relief or assistance to the poor or elderly. They openly express that their goal is to render the current administration a “failure,” or “ineffective.” This is treason, not statesmanship.
They have blocked job-creation bills, and are working to suppress women, gays, and voter rights. They are defiant when it comes to correcting an unfair tax system, or abolishing billons of dollars in subsidies. They undermine environmental regulations with no regard for people’s health and safety or our natural resources.
No,“we are not better off,” and it has nothing to do with President Barack Obama; the problem has been building for decades. This isn’t government by the people; it is dirty politics. The GOP views the majority of citizens as pawns to use and abuse for personal gains. Beware of those who advocate war with Iran and Syria while the lives of their own families and associates are absent from the equation. War will not reduce the deficit and we have sacrificed too many lives unnecessarily already. The GOP is the real disaster.
GILBERT CHASE
Northboro
It is all about corporate greed.
A broadband customer in socialist England may have as many as 59 ISPs to chose from.
In capitalist America most customers have maybe 2 to chose from. Telephone company and cable company.
Other nations only pay 25-30 percent of what we do and have 10-20 times faster speeds.

http://www.dailytech.com/American+Broadband+P...
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#12 Sep 21, 2012
Take our military out of Afghanastan and Iraq and put them on our border, tanks and all. Capture all illegal immigrants that are members of gangs and send them back by force to their country. Legalize everyone else as it is the only viable solution. I once thought to capture all illegals and bus them back but their are too many complications. Just put all these illegals on the tax rolls.

Have illegals pay a fine of say $50,000 for expenses ect. They can pay through their checks until it is paid off.

Pass laws that immediately puts a freeze on work visas. Americans are out of work.

Pass high taxes to be put onto American corporations who attempt to import their products into America from overseas. At the same time eliminate corporate federal taxes paid by corporations to operate within America.

We must understand that the American consumer market is one of the top three in the world and sought after by many other countries. This means leverage. American corporations have become SUPER WEALTHY when they operated 100% within America.

Put a super tax on companies that use our airwaves in order to reach American consumers. Meaning if they cross our airwaves their is a massive tax to pay. So, American companies that have outsourced all American customer service jobs to India will have to pay this tax that would be equal to hirering Americans.

What will happen in America is Millionaires such as Romney will earn just one Million a year instead of an easy 20 million that he has pulled in during Americas worst recession!!!

Buy American as protectionism is needed! America must get back into producing things. We have the technology. Our schools use to be sought after. We need to work on bettering our schools.

We also must look into taking copies of IDs of those buying cigar wraps which are used for weed smoking. One reason is the extreme high cost of cancer treatment due to smoking and inhaling cigars. Tax these cigars to high heaven like cigerettes.

See, you label government as Robin Hood. I encourage you to read the anti trust laws that are meant to protect the citizens from being crushed by powerful corporations.

I believe that the tax rate for Americas wealthy should be trippled and the poor class to middle class to be lowered. This is forcing the corporations to share the profits more fairly. It is what it is as the corporations will crush the small guy.

After passing these laws you state, if you don't like it here then move to India and Dubai. Passing these new laws will bring America back to the days we all loved. It wasn't wealth that we loved it was America the beutiful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This time I really mean it. Really. 31 min Roberta647 25
anybody know the former brenda gould remarried now 10 hr Sarah 2
FPD brass responsible.for Million dollar cost t... 15 hr Jeff 8
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) Thu Kevin Lynch 88
A new Hope Thu OMG 5
5 finalist for Chief of Fitchburg ,Ma. Thu Kevin Lynch 37
davd gould Thu BillyBob 7

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match

Fitchburg Jobs

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]