Comments
41 - 60 of 69 Comments Last updated Sep 14, 2013
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Sep 12, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

5

How does that even work? Does your life partner ask over a microwave dinner 'What did you do today?' you respond 'Well I spent the day at the methadone clinic taking pictures of bumper stickers.'. and your life partner responds 'Sweeet'! That's just the image you promote.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Sep 13, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

7

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking whoever it is should be banned from Facebook and ordered a mental health evaluation by the courts. But if these people are calling you an "idiot" and a "moron" on their own facebook pages then there exercising their first amendment rights. Didn't you go on your boyfriends brother's girlfriends site and accuse her of doing drugs in front of all her friends? I'd say that's pretty idiotic, wouldn't you?
And as far as me being the owner of that restaurant or a family member, your assumptions are once again making you look moronic. The last time I ate there it was named West Fitchburg Restaurant & Pizzeria. So stop assuming, you know what assuming does, it makes you look stupid.
Stamos, they called me these names after they posted the same under fake facebook sites. This is extremely threatening! And they post here under anonymous names.
Serious question

Millbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Sep 13, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

5

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, they called me these names after they posted the same under fake facebook sites. This is extremely threatening! And they post here under anonymous names.
Are you claiming that anyone calling you an idiot or moron is threatening you? Is the act of name calling what you consider a threat?
Elmer fudd

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Sep 13, 2013
 
Stamos twist the story around? I can't beleive it. I just can't beleive this!!!!!

go Stamy go. we all love you man
your the greatest!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Sep 13, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

5

Serious question wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you claiming that anyone calling you an idiot or moron is threatening you? Is the act of name calling what you consider a threat?
A serious question? Tell Stamos to order a pizza from il Ricordis' and bring it by my house with a bottle of orange soda. We then can sit down enjoy a meal together, agree to a truce and enjoy a good pizza together. I get to spin the pizza and choose the slices that Stamos eats from the box.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Sep 13, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

5

I am awaiting apologies from il Ricordis' and the townsend restaurant. I have received one from the Ugly Omelet.

I am on the verge of contacting the papers to get the story rolling, it is Friday and I would enjoy a pizza.

So, if you can be the mediate and call Uncle Stamos and to give him the arrangements then we can begin to answer questions.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Sep 13, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

6

Lynch wrote:
I am awaiting apologies from il Ricordis' and the townsend restaurant. I have received one from the Ugly Omelet.
I am on the verge of contacting the papers to get the story rolling, it is Friday and I would enjoy a pizza.
So, if you can be the mediate and call Uncle Stamos and to give him the arrangements then we can begin to answer questions.
I'm still not sure I follow you. So the Headline will read 'Delivery boy quits his job after being told he has to deliver a sausage pizza to a convicted murderer and his boyfriend in a basement?'.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Sep 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
A serious question? Tell Stamos to order a pizza from il Ricordis' and bring it by my house with a bottle of orange soda. We then can sit down enjoy a meal together, agree to a truce and enjoy a good pizza together. I get to spin the pizza and choose the slices that Stamos eats from the box.
Lynch, what truce? I'm not fighting with you nor do I hate you? Hating you or anyone for that matter is a waste of energy and of time. I'm simply questioning your reasoning and motives behind all the vile you've been spewing on here over the years against others. And I don't like orange soda Lynch I prefer beer, and you don't honestly think I would taint someone's food, do you Lynch? Come on, give me a break will yeah. That's disgusting and a total insult.
politicaly incorect Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Sep 13, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

6

Stamos, you supported a group of people who conducted a total un American act. What they did to us in against EVERY American principle!

You gave allegiance to them because you are of Greek descent!

What they did to me and my family is as VIAL as it can get!!!!!!! Ask a true Italian what they think of the filthy mob that ruins their reputation!!!!!!

Two people were brutally attacked as the entire football team stood around in a fucking circle just waiting for me to punch back. Then the filthy corrupt POS's had me arrested under a 100% FALSE pretense!!!

I gave them over two years to approach me and to apologize to us like men! I have courage Stamos. I stand for HONESTY and INTEGRITY!!! You sir cannot say the same!

Then the POS's continued their corrupt ways. Anyone who backs such behaviors is FAKE and a COWARD! FACT!!!!!!

They are the Sandusky ass kissers!!!!! Do you think I would label them as such at the debate? Then go and ask me if I stated that!!! I will say YES!!!!!!

I don't care of Bob Antonucci wore his best face, I would still look him in the eye and tell him what I think of him in front of everyone!

Ask Paul Blaise why they fired my brother!!! Antonucci signed the paper knowing it was a corrupt firering of my brother, he is worthless to us but to you, you can continue to kiss his FAKE ass!!!
politicaly incorect Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Sep 13, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

4

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Lynch, what truce? I'm not fighting with you nor do I hate you? Hating you or anyone for that matter is a waste of energy and of time. I'm simply questioning your reasoning and motives behind all the vile you've been spewing on here over the years against others. And I don't like orange soda Lynch I prefer beer, and you don't honestly think I would taint someone's food, do you Lynch? Come on, give me a break will yeah. That's disgusting and a total insult.
You can drink beer as I drink soda. I just passed 20 years sober and clean in August. I have nothing against people who drink. Some can handle their booze and some cannot, I cannot so I don't bother!

And another thing, I was talking about Il Ricordi's possibly tainting my food. But as we know you have denied being a one Mr, John Samas.

I wonder if that guy was ever called John Stamos????? You may know the answer to that.
politicaly incorect Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Sep 13, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

4

And for people to post about my other campaign site after I had just emailed their restaurant from it is more than just coincidence I would think!
You are such a buffoon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Sep 13, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

6

Lynch wrote:
I am on the verge of contacting the papers to get the story rolling, it is Friday and I would enjoy a pizza..
Weren't you on the verge of "reporting" the paper a whike ago? The same paper that you referred to as being run by "that puke editor"? I'm sure they'll put Jimmy Olsen right on the story.
And weren't you on another thread today moaning about the FPD not following up on "investigating" the "threats" against you? Why would they? They are threatsa only in your deranged mind.
Remember, you're the one who takes down peoples' license plate numbers in parking lots and in their driveways. You're the one who had images of cops' homes and cars on your phone. You're the creepy one.
Hint: someone calling you names isn't a threat, even if they sound objectionable. And the Chief already said that all of your claims of being threatened are complete hooey. You need a new hobby. Or a job.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Sep 13, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

You are such a buffoon wrote:
<quoted text>
Weren't you on the verge of "reporting" the paper a whike ago? The same paper that you referred to as being run by "that puke editor"? I'm sure they'll put Jimmy Olsen right on the story.
And weren't you on another thread today moaning about the FPD not following up on "investigating" the "threats" against you? Why would they? They are threatsa only in your deranged mind.
Remember, you're the one who takes down peoples' license plate numbers in parking lots and in their driveways. You're the one who had images of cops' homes and cars on your phone. You're the creepy one.
Hint: someone calling you names isn't a threat, even if they sound objectionable. And the Chief already said that all of your claims of being threatened are complete hooey. You need a new hobby. Or a job.
Seeing that you LOVE to LIE. My phone did not have someones house on them and I NEVER took someones' license plate out of their driveway.

But since you are a big ass kisser, you deem them almighty righteous and I deem them to be corrupt POSs.

The Chief I have learned is a double talker and he obviously cannot stand his ground against corruption over the thin blue line as he has his bar to protect in the future I am sure!

It took EVERY Chief from Leominster to N.H and from Dracut to Boston stating that they feel bar ownership by police is a conflict of interest that oftens brings much controversy. Then our Chief did a 360 and changed his opinion. He reminds me of John McCain, he will flip flop depending on what direction the wind is blowing.

I stand for Honesty and they cannot take it! It is like we were told at the FPD meeting that it takes 6-8 months to get rid of drug houses. They claim to a decoy car they NEVER use. They claim to a detective knocking on drug dealing doors that no one ever heard of. We watched a major drug dealer throw a garbage bag in the back of the drug detectives pick up truck.

So they will just about state anything to everybody. This equals ZERO progress! I requested that we invite the DA to our meetings and they all said "Oh they will not come"! We have cliques within the police department. Wait till after December when all the infighting begins!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Sep 13, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

4

Who shot the guy across the street at 49 Cedar st ?????? Bullets landed in the familys' window sill!! I was there and there was a BLACK pickup truck lights on where the gunman was shooting from!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Sep 13, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

You are such a buffoon wrote:
<quoted text>
Weren't you on the verge of "reporting" the paper a whike ago? The same paper that you referred to as being run by "that puke editor"? I'm sure they'll put Jimmy Olsen right on the story.
And weren't you on another thread today moaning about the FPD not following up on "investigating" the "threats" against you? Why would they? They are threatsa only in your deranged mind.
Remember, you're the one who takes down peoples' license plate numbers in parking lots and in their driveways. You're the one who had images of cops' homes and cars on your phone. You're the creepy one.
Hint: someone calling you names isn't a threat, even if they sound objectionable. And the Chief already said that all of your claims of being threatened are complete hooey. You need a new hobby. Or a job.


So I have to ask because this is the SECOND time that someone mentioned that I supposedly took down license plates from parking lots and driveways. Is this the new detective objective?
Interesting

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Sep 13, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
So I have to ask because this is the SECOND time that someone mentioned that I supposedly took down license plates from parking lots and driveways. Is this the new detective objective?
But you already admitted that you go to parking lots and driveways to write down license plate numbers. I'm not sure what they are giving you but they might want to up the dosage.
A Shameless Liar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Sep 14, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing that you LOVE to LIE. My phone did not have someones house on them and I NEVER took someones' license plate out of their driveway.
But since you are a big ass kisser, you deem them almighty righteous and I deem them to be corrupt POSs.
The Chief I have learned is a double talker and he obviously cannot stand his ground against corruption over the thin blue line as he has his bar to protect in the future I am sure!!
Lynch, in all of the time you've been defaming people by calling them corrupt or accusing them of unspecified criminal acts, there have been no investigations, no charges, no indictments. Of course in your crazed mind you'll say that this is because everyone is part of the conspiracy. But the truth is that it's because everyone knows you're crazy and that you make everything up.

On the other hand, you have done time for your part in the death of a human being. Not to mention short stints for A & B on a police officer in Boston. And remind us again what your 2 year sentance was for that gave you credit on your eight year sentance? Not to mention your attack on a police officer and a firefighter in Fitchburg, despite all of your lies to the contrary.

So the bottom line is that while you carelessly assault the character and integrity of others, you are the only person who has a real criminal record, one that spans about 25% of your life. No one believes a word that comes out of your mouth.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Sep 14, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
So I have to ask because this is the SECOND time that someone mentioned that I supposedly took down license plates from parking lots and driveways. Is this the new detective objective?
Because lying comes to you as naturally as breathing Lynch, let me help you out with this one.

"I have taken down license plates, followed links to find out connections between vehicles following me and attempting to run me over."

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
Enough wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, Many times that I post out here I am attempting to bring people out from the shadows. Members of the FPD have physically attacked my family and I. I will continue to pursue justice. Many of these posters have a personal stake in these matters. I have put things out on purpose in order to be able to evaluate their response in hopes of Iding them.
I have taken down license plates, followed links to find out connections between vehicles following me and attempting to run me over. The Internal Affairs department at the FPD is a total FARSE. They created more harassment as they went after my brother through his work phone and then directly at his work.
There has been a constant stalking of me out on these forums where some would mention my location and such. I was threatened with physical harm out here. My life has been threatened in person through the mention of a murder plot. I had been followed by off duty officers driving in thier personal vehicles pointing me out to shady characters in their passenger seats. I needed to investigate on my own. My life is in danger. I must always state out here what is going on in my daily life. I note all the irregularities in the court, the police department and the local city government so that if I am murdered there will be plenty of leads to follow. Stamos there is a lot out there that is going to be questioned as it is.
Spongebob

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Sep 14, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing that you LOVE to LIE. My phone did not have someones house on them and I NEVER took someones' license plate out of their driveway.
But since you are a big ass kisser, you deem them almighty righteous and I deem them to be corrupt POSs.
The Chief I have learned is a double talker and he obviously cannot stand his ground against corruption over the thin blue line as he has his bar to protect in the future I am sure!
It took EVERY Chief from Leominster to N.H and from Dracut to Boston stating that they feel bar ownership by police is a conflict of interest that oftens brings much controversy. Then our Chief did a 360 and changed his opinion. He reminds me of John McCain, he will flip flop depending on what direction the wind is blowing.
I stand for Honesty and they cannot take it! It is like we were told at the FPD meeting that it takes 6-8 months to get rid of drug houses. They claim to a decoy car they NEVER use. They claim to a detective knocking on drug dealing doors that no one ever heard of. We watched a major drug dealer throw a garbage bag in the back of the drug detectives pick up truck.
So they will just about state anything to everybody. This equals ZERO progress! I requested that we invite the DA to our meetings and they all said "Oh they will not come"! We have cliques within the police department. Wait till after December when all the infighting begins!
Bar ownership by a police officer is a conflict of interest?

Isn't that the same as someone with a felony running for office?

I asked all the police Chiefs and general population and they believe that IS a conflict of interest!
See the light

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Sep 14, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

1

Am I the only one that agrees with Lynch about the conspiracy lurking in this city? Last night I was abducted by the Government and they removed my brain! They were driving a black van with blue lights. Just last week I spotted Big Foot spying on me in my backyard and I'm 100% possitive aliens from another planet have been stalking my mom. I call them body snatchers! You people are such corrupt POS liars LMAO! Wake up it's all around us WEEEEEEEE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: Woman robbed Cumberland Farms in Fitchb... 3 hr Jtn 1
Manager: 'It could be empty tomorrow' 3 hr Jtn 3
boycotting new market basket prices 5 hr Jtn 16
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Tue John 4,692
Fitchburg officer charged with drunken driving ... (Nov '10) Jul 21 Pajama People 50
Fitchburg mural honors environmentalist Marion ... Jul 20 Pajama People 6
FSU calling for community input on Landry Jul 20 joan 6
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••