Lynch for city councilor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

I hope that you are "dude man". Are you? What ever happened to the sex that you were extorting off female inmates? We all knew first hand evidence didn't we? They finally turned you in, didn't they? You should of been thrown in a cell yourself!!!

These are the reasons why people want to stay in the shadows.
Pierre de Rolis

Forestdale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Lynch for city councilor wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't give me anything pal! NOTHING! So, who pays for your purposefully empty storefronts?? Who?? All of my family? Why do we need to pay for your arrogance?
If you get cancer, who is going to pay for it? My family and all the other tax payers? You need to begin to feel fortunate for what you do have!
You are part lucky! Some are not so lucky, my heart gave out and I need the second open heart surgery in my life.
The POS corrupt cops whom you suck their ass put me in jail unjustly causing my credit to go from 700 down to 500. Fuck you!
It is all going to come out as I am tired of you, Stamos, Civil servant and Rolly.
So, who are these four, really?? What will be revealed by these four telling us all who they are really???
LMAO!
Lets see who you are in Fitchburg, I bet it would make the headlines, LMAO.
I wouldn't hesitate to hold you accountable and you know it, continue to hide! LMAO.
Snitchwell-
When you get 47 votes in September, are you going to blame the GOBN? Henry Kissinger? The Rothschilds? The CIA? Because we know you won't be introspective enough to think "Hmmm. Maybe I got knocked out of the primary because of all of the crazy unsubstantiated things I say. Maybe I should stop lying about people and take responsibility for my own crazy dysfunctional life." Right. Like that's going to happen.
Peaches

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

woofy woof woof it wasn't me daddy woofy woof woof
Lynch for city council

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Peaches wrote:
woofy woof woof it wasn't me daddy woofy woof woof
You are sick in the head. Get help!
Wickedguy

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

You do realize wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't live in a box on 12-24K right? A family of 4 that gets that kind of assistance is not living a grand life dumbass and would love to work at a living wage. You automatic assumptions on each and every one of them based on one or two is disgusting and stupid.
It's like saying everyone who works and pays taxes is a dumbass like you and that's simply not true!
I was on welfare and lived that lifestyle for 10 years. I know all tricks that the welfare family does to keep receiving benefits dumbass.
Droopyballs

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Lynch for city council wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so very wrong as you use generalizations. Puerto Rico? I would love to go there but I cannot afford to right now. A ticket is $100 each way.
The state did not report that many EBT cards have $12,000 -$24,000 balance on them. This is ridiculous and a LIE!
Many Americans make $17,000 a year in wages working full time. Leave them alone already!!!!! And they work very hard to make that money!
If you make $50,000 a year then you pay $10 a year into the food stamp program. Someone give this guy his $10 already! And if you make over $50,000 then feel fortunate and stop whining. If you make over $80,000 it is due to others being laid off work. The more money you make the less the opportunity for those below you.
Yes they did report it. Need some help dumb dumb. And you want to be a councilor and you don't even know what is going on!

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_co...
Wickedguy

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Lynch for city council wrote:
<quoted text>
You should of had your coffee before you wrote this BS. For one, Market Basket doesn't charge higher prices! And Yes, if they stopped food stamps then Market Basket would have to lay off thousands of workers. In the economy over all companies have laid off workers due to lower profits.
Our economy depends on consumer spending.
And one more thing. Public safety jobs in this area are among the highest in the state. The city is in debt and the Mayor doubles salaries. What is her logic here? Just pile it on the mountain of debt?
This recession economy hasn't affected the wealthy. Their only changes has been more profits.
I never stated that anyone making over $80,000 is in this un American wealthy class. If you make over $80,000 in this economy, YES you are living on easy street. Most of them deserve their salaries as they have worked hard for them.
See, you double talk too much. You see there is a certain amount of money available. If you continue to double the wages of those making $80,000 and above then you are making it impossible for people below this amount to even hold a job.
What is happening now is the upper class is beginning to realize that our economy can not work if the lower income class of citizens have no money to spend into the economy.
We need to cut out American corporations who have moved out of this country, tax them beyond on their imports into the US and use tax money to assist American start up companies. This is not easy to do as the banks then begin to not lend out to these American companies because they are owned and controlled by these super power anti American worker companies.
They are destroying everything good about America! They are destroying entire communities.
Where did I say Market basket charged higher prices? Are you fuc*kin illiterate?

"You do realize that a grocery store that has a majority of their business from food stamps actually has higher prices? They can do this knowingly that the government is paying."

You need to separate sentences and stop connecting paragraphs! You could never be a councilor or a Mayor because you ASSUME the whole story must be connected to one entity.

WTF, you could never pass an exam in high school on reading comprehension.
feddleman

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

http://youtube.com/watch... Maybe next time
One thing for sure

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Wickedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
I was on welfare and lived that lifestyle for 10 years. I know all tricks that the welfare family does to keep receiving benefits dumbass.
So now you'd like to address the problems you championed for 10 years?
Wickedguy

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

One thing for sure wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you'd like to address the problems you championed for 10 years?
Yeah I do, I am not in the lifestyle anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••