Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

I stopped by a convenience store today to pick up a pack of smokes for a friend who was over and other useless stuff and the person behind the counter said 'well you better pick up two because on Wednesday they are going up $1.60 a pack and gas is going up too.'. Why is the middle class always getting screwed? If you don't work you get free phones and free everything but if you work it's coming right out of your wallet. How is this fair?

Deval is on his way out so he believes he has a 'rubber stamp'.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
I stopped by a convenience store today to pick up a pack of smokes for a friend who was over and other useless stuff and the person behind the counter said 'well you better pick up two because on Wednesday they are going up $1.60 a pack and gas is going up too.'. Why is the middle class always getting screwed? If you don't work you get free phones and free everything but if you work it's coming right out of your wallet. How is this fair?
You are right about free phones. But you are wrong by pointing the finger at the poorest of the poor!!! If they stop foodstamps, free phones and welfare then nothing will change. You need to look at the budget and to see the figures. The pension system is the biggest item, then health care then city and state wages.

The super wealthy has destroyed the economy as the American worker was kicked in the back! Then public safety wanted ceo pay and the politicians who need their votes accommodated them.

Every dime that the government gives to the poor goes right back into the economy 100%! It is simple economics. Public safety jobs cannot sustain an economy.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
I agree that food stamps need to be looked at. But let me tell you that the US gives 20% of its budget to welfare and food stamps outside of the US and only 1% inside the US.

Inside the US it is used to stimulate a suffering economy. Look at Market Basket and all the many employees. Now, tell me what percentage of employees would be laid off if they stopped food stamps? Seriously.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that food stamps need to be looked at. But let me tell you that the US gives 20% of its budget to welfare and food stamps outside of the US and only 1% inside the US.
Inside the US it is used to stimulate a suffering economy. Look at Market Basket and all the many employees. Now, tell me what percentage of employees would be laid off if they stopped food stamps? Seriously.
SERIOUSLY! Well maybe these people would go out and get a freakin job. Go ahead and stuff your face full of cupcakes that I pay for you snitch boy. I'm tired of getting screwed so that you and your 'homies' can get free stuff. Stop taking from me so you can cruise around and buy hotdogs all day.

You always make me laugh and never cease to amaze me. In your strange world a police officer who worked every day for 30 years deserves nothing for his work. On the other hand you believe that someone who doesn't work collects welfare and has no intention of working in the future deserves a raise.

How does that make any sense to anyone?
Droopyballs

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right about free phones. But you are wrong by pointing the finger at the poorest of the poor!!! If they stop foodstamps, free phones and welfare then nothing will change. You need to look at the budget and to see the figures. The pension system is the biggest item, then health care then city and state wages.
The super wealthy has destroyed the economy as the American worker was kicked in the back! Then public safety wanted ceo pay and the politicians who need their votes accommodated them.
Every dime that the government gives to the poor goes right back into the economy 100%! It is simple economics. Public safety jobs cannot sustain an economy.
Wrong. First I should not have to pay welfare people to take their vacation in Puerto Rico. They did not earn it.

You do realize that the welfare population spends the fall/winter in Puerto Rico as their EBT card is accepted there? They have to come back in January to renew their welfare status.

The schools even reserve seats for the returning southern hemisphere students. Many students are denied their request to be in a class with their favorite teacher because that teacher has a limited number of students that can be in their classroom. Each teacher keeps 2-3 spots open for those returning students.

They spend 4 months in school in the southern hemisphere and return in January to finish the school year here.

You do realize that the welfare people are allowed to accumulate their benefits on their card. The state reported that many ebt cards have $12,000 or more as a balance and some as high as $24,000.

At least our taxes are paying for a pension that someone worked for and did not sit at home watching Jerry Springer.

You need to educate yourself on how welfare is a lifestyle now that is passed down from generation to generation.
Droopyballs

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the same as saying if Mexico and other countries did not sneak in drugs to sell many people would be out of jobs that treat drug addiction.

See you always miss the big picture and the whole solution to any problem. This is why you can never be a councilor or a Mayor.

It doesn't matter even if welfare money goes back into the economy. If there was no welfare, everyone would still have to buy food and purchase items. Market Basket would still have the same customers dumb dumb.

People who would lose their welfare would not all of a sudden stop eating dumb dumb.

The big difference is they would now have to WORK FOR THEIR FOOD AND BENEFITS !

See you don't look at things the way normal people do. You don't understand economics.
Wickedguy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
This has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Where would these people get food then? Would they grow their own food? Would they eat their own pets?

Why would people get laid off if they stop food stamps? If there is no food stamps these people would just stop eating all together?

Did you even go to High School? WTF? This just doesn't make any sense at all. Food stamps stimulate a suffering economy? WTF?

You do realize that a grocery store that has a majority of their business from food stamps actually has higher prices? They can do this knowingly that the government is paying.

You do know that people still state the economy is suffering so they have a reason not to work? They can say they cannot find a job in their field. The economy is not suffering.

You had yuppies in their 20's that took out huge mortgages. They built their huge homes and had to have that 2 car garage with the addition above it as their first home. The bank didn't care what their income was as long as they said they could afford it.

Then they couldn't afford that mortgage usually because of divorce and that affected millions of those yuppies who lost their homes.

The economy is not suffering it is where it was suppose to be. It's people like you who are envious and jealous of any successful working person. You feel that the middle class which is now in the $80,000+ range salary is the wealthy class.

You feel that all city jobs should be minimum wage or have the "blue collar" wages from the 70's. Sorry but times have changed and even city jobs are now "white collar" jobs and require "white collar" qualifications.

Don't even post on here anymore. You are really making the city look stupid and people in other communities will read your post and believe that our city is made up of ignorant people like you. You are giving the city a bad image.

Lynch for city council

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Wickedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
This has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Where would these people get food then? Would they grow their own food? Would they eat their own pets?
Why would people get laid off if they stop food stamps? If there is no food stamps these people would just stop eating all together?
Did you even go to High School? WTF? This just doesn't make any sense at all. Food stamps stimulate a suffering economy? WTF?
You do realize that a grocery store that has a majority of their business from food stamps actually has higher prices? They can do this knowingly that the government is paying.
You do know that people still state the economy is suffering so they have a reason not to work? They can say they cannot find a job in their field. The economy is not suffering.
You had yuppies in their 20's that took out huge mortgages. They built their huge homes and had to have that 2 car garage with the addition above it as their first home. The bank didn't care what their income was as long as they said they could afford it.
Then they couldn't afford that mortgage usually because of divorce and that affected millions of those yuppies who lost their homes.
The economy is not suffering it is where it was suppose to be. It's people like you who are envious and jealous of any successful working person. You feel that the middle class which is now in the $80,000+ range salary is the wealthy class.
You feel that all city jobs should be minimum wage or have the "blue collar" wages from the 70's. Sorry but times have changed and even city jobs are now "white collar" jobs and require "white collar" qualifications.
Don't even post on here anymore. You are really making the city look stupid and people in other communities will read your post and believe that our city is made up of ignorant people like you. You are giving the city a bad image.
You should of had your coffee before you wrote this BS. For one, Market Basket doesn't charge higher prices! And Yes, if they stopped food stamps then Market Basket would have to lay off thousands of workers. In the economy over all companies have laid off workers due to lower profits.

Our economy depends on consumer spending.

And one more thing. Public safety jobs in this area are among the highest in the state. The city is in debt and the Mayor doubles salaries. What is her logic here? Just pile it on the mountain of debt?

This recession economy hasn't affected the wealthy. Their only changes has been more profits.

I never stated that anyone making over $80,000 is in this un American wealthy class. If you make over $80,000 in this economy, YES you are living on easy street. Most of them deserve their salaries as they have worked hard for them.

See, you double talk too much. You see there is a certain amount of money available. If you continue to double the wages of those making $80,000 and above then you are making it impossible for people below this amount to even hold a job.

What is happening now is the upper class is beginning to realize that our economy can not work if the lower income class of citizens have no money to spend into the economy.

We need to cut out American corporations who have moved out of this country, tax them beyond on their imports into the US and use tax money to assist American start up companies. This is not easy to do as the banks then begin to not lend out to these American companies because they are owned and controlled by these super power anti American worker companies.

They are destroying everything good about America! They are destroying entire communities.
You do realize

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Droopyballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. First I should not have to pay welfare people to take their vacation in Puerto Rico. They did not earn it.
You do realize that the welfare population spends the fall/winter in Puerto Rico as their EBT card is accepted there? They have to come back in January to renew their welfare status.
The schools even reserve seats for the returning southern hemisphere students. Many students are denied their request to be in a class with their favorite teacher because that teacher has a limited number of students that can be in their classroom. Each teacher keeps 2-3 spots open for those returning students.
They spend 4 months in school in the southern hemisphere and return in January to finish the school year here.
You do realize that the welfare people are allowed to accumulate their benefits on their card. The state reported that many ebt cards have $12,000 or more as a balance and some as high as $24,000.
At least our taxes are paying for a pension that someone worked for and did not sit at home watching Jerry Springer.
You need to educate yourself on how welfare is a lifestyle now that is passed down from generation to generation.
You can't live in a box on 12-24K right? A family of 4 that gets that kind of assistance is not living a grand life dumbass and would love to work at a living wage. You automatic assumptions on each and every one of them based on one or two is disgusting and stupid.

It's like saying everyone who works and pays taxes is a dumbass like you and that's simply not true!
You do realize

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

"Deval is on his way out so he believes he has a 'rubber stamp'."

What kind of BS are you trying to sling here? Did you miss the 4 weeks of haggling that went on including his sending the bill back or are you just trying to pass it off as if it didn't happen?

Also, tell us since you're so up on things, when EXACTLY was the last time the Gas tax was raised here in MA? I'll give you a hint, no never mind I'll tell you, more than 20 years ago!!!

"Nationally, the average state gas tax is the same as Massachusetts

Read more: http://www.lowellsun.com/todaysheadlines/ci_2...

You don't like the taxes on Cigs, quit (prompt you buddy to quit).

And BTW, it doesn't look like you work at all, you're on these boards constantly so stop your whining!
Lynch for city council

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Droopyballs wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so very wrong as you use generalizations. Puerto Rico? I would love to go there but I cannot afford to right now. A ticket is $100 each way.

The state did not report that many EBT cards have $12,000 -$24,000 balance on them. This is ridiculous and a LIE!

Many Americans make $17,000 a year in wages working full time. Leave them alone already!!!!! And they work very hard to make that money!

If you make $50,000 a year then you pay $10 a year into the food stamp program. Someone give this guy his $10 already! And if you make over $50,000 then feel fortunate and stop whining. If you make over $80,000 it is due to others being laid off work. The more money you make the less the opportunity for those below you.
Lynch for city council

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Yes, some people receive too much food stamps and there needs to be more transition programs. Yes this free phone thing Is out of control

But closing these programs is not going to help maters at all but make them worse. Sure, you will receive $10 more dollars a year before taxes. Bu then everything else around you will go up.

It is like the city tax base, the less number of home owners the more you pay. You stances actually cripple local budgets.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

You do realize wrote:
"Deval is on his way out so he believes he has a 'rubber stamp'."
What kind of BS are you trying to sling here? Did you miss the 4 weeks of haggling that went on including his sending the bill back or are you just trying to pass it off as if it didn't happen?
Also, tell us since you're so up on things, when EXACTLY was the last time the Gas tax was raised here in MA? I'll give you a hint, no never mind I'll tell you, more than 20 years ago!!!
"Nationally, the average state gas tax is the same as Massachusetts
Read more: http://www.lowellsun.com/todaysheadlines/ci_2...
You don't like the taxes on Cigs, quit (prompt you buddy to quit).
And BTW, it doesn't look like you work at all, you're on these boards constantly so stop your whining!
Your're not honestly calling me out? The bill went back and forth because they wanted to add more pork into it. That's nothing new. Sorry Tinker bell but I even make money in my sleep. I was smart and have worked hard my entire life. You want to open a business? Fill out a lease application for something stupid like 'Daves slightly worn gym socks' so I can shoot you down and not rent to your dumb azz.
Lynch for city council

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Your're not honestly calling me out? The bill went back and forth because they wanted to add more pork into it. That's nothing new. Sorry Tinker bell but I even make money in my sleep. I was smart and have worked hard my entire life. You want to open a business? Fill out a lease application for something stupid like 'Daves slightly worn gym socks' so I can shoot you down and not rent to your dumb azz.
You make money in your sleep? OK! You are an ass kisser of corrupt cops, you have no guts at all! You support corruption.

Anyone could deal drugs, anyone could buy property and overcharge everyone.

The government has to stop the tax exclusions that you claim to over not being bale to rent units out. After years and years it has to stop.

You take advantage of the system more than anyone who collects food stamps. Donald Trump is a millionaire as well but has filed bankruptcy more than 12 times. He states "hey, the law allows it so I take advantage of it"! It is called corporate welfare and food stamps!!!

Who pays for his bankruptcy???? Who pays for your claimed losses???? You suck out of the system more than any welfare recipient could even pray for.
Lynch for city council

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Hey Hmmm, lets examine your tax exemption claims! Have you ever put in for an insurance claim? Do you claim un rented storefronts?

You are a phony, shiny skin Bull shitter! You are shiny from non work and an over use of skin cream to soften your skin. I am good huh?? Good guess?

You are full of shit! You have collected on more insurance claims, more claims on tax loses.

I bet you use the system constantly but it is Okay for you??? Bull shit!

Keeping store fronts empty?? So you can make a claim of loses?? They need to cut off your BS claims and make you work!

You remind me of this shiny skinned property owner in Fitchburg. You work ZERO, you just drive around all shiny flashing your money! You are a credit snake! You have been able to snake around run down properties within Fitchburg for a profit.

You work hard?? LMAO! What loaning money to purchase properties? It is a gimme !!!
Lynch for city council

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Your're not honestly calling me out? The bill went back and forth because they wanted to add more pork into it. That's nothing new. Sorry Tinker bell but I even make money in my sleep. I was smart and have worked hard my entire life. You want to open a business? Fill out a lease application for something stupid like 'Daves slightly worn gym socks' so I can shoot you down and not rent to your dumb azz.
Hmmm, you are a hard working hot shot property owner? Making money in your sleep?? Work hard? You were lucky that your credit score was good and you took advantage. There is no skill involved!

Talk about manipulating the system!! I knew that there was something in your closet! I knew it!

Always pointing fingers at those on public assistance; lets see your tax returns,LMAO!! You are as phony as your positions pertaining to your constant OBVIOUS ass kissing of corrupt city workers!!! LMAO!!!!!

You hang out all day long sucking off the poor and then talking about them all day!! Yea, you are so much better than them all!!! LMAO Get a clue, you idiot suck ass!!!

You can claim to more hickies on the asses of corrupt cops than anyone else!! LMAO . Stand alone, coward !!!

From now on you must post under King ass kisser of the corrupt!!!!

I am going to address you from now on ,"KAKOTC". hey Kakotc, do you like your new name?
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Lynch for city council wrote:
Hey Hmmm, lets examine your tax exemption claims! Have you ever put in for an insurance claim? Do you claim un rented storefronts?
You are a phony, shiny skin Bull shitter! You are shiny from non work and an over use of skin cream to soften your skin. I am good huh?? Good guess?
You are full of shit! You have collected on more insurance claims, more claims on tax loses.
I bet you use the system constantly but it is Okay for you??? Bull shit!
Keeping store fronts empty?? So you can make a claim of loses?? They need to cut off your BS claims and make you work!
You remind me of this shiny skinned property owner in Fitchburg. You work ZERO, you just drive around all shiny flashing your money! You are a credit snake! You have been able to snake around run down properties within Fitchburg for a profit.
You work hard?? LMAO! What loaning money to purchase properties? It is a gimme !!!
You really are mentaly disturbed. I never claimed I rent property in Fitchburg I just said I rent properties. My credit is clean my taxes are payed and I've never had to make an insurance claim so what are you talking about? I'm not even sure you are worth responding to. In your demented view everyone is trying to cheat the government and you have proven that you do it and get away with it every day and it's sad. I have no problem paying my share but I wish I could pick who my money goes to. I wouldn't give a free loading cry baby like you 1 penny.
One thing for sure

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Hmmmm wrote:
Ahha, lots of slinging BS, why is it that you have to infuse all that? Could it be that you need to pad your posts with BS in order to proceed?
Also noticed you completely ignored the Gas tax problem posed in reference to your first post and also your whining problem.

IF you earn money, you pay taxes period, quit your crying and whining about it while attempting to put it all on people who need assistance!

Those taxes pay for all the roads that lead up to your dump you'd like to lease, IF that is even true!
One thing for sure

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

" In your demented view everyone is trying to cheat the government"

Said the cry baby blaming those in need of assistance from the Government!

Whoa, into a pickle now!
Lynch for city councilor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>You really are mentaly disturbed. I never claimed I rent property in Fitchburg I just said I rent properties. My credit is clean my taxes are payed and I've never had to make an insurance claim so what are you talking about? I'm not even sure you are worth responding to. In your demented view everyone is trying to cheat the government and you have proven that you do it and get away with it every day and it's sad. I have no problem paying my share but I wish I could pick who my money goes to. I wouldn't give a free loading cry baby like you 1 penny.
You don't give me anything pal! NOTHING! So, who pays for your purposefully empty storefronts?? Who?? All of my family? Why do we need to pay for your arrogance?

If you get cancer, who is going to pay for it? My family and all the other tax payers? You need to begin to feel fortunate for what you do have!

You are part lucky! Some are not so lucky, my heart gave out and I need the second open heart surgery in my life.

The POS corrupt cops whom you suck their ass put me in jail unjustly causing my credit to go from 700 down to 500. Fuck you!

It is all going to come out as I am tired of you, Stamos, Civil servant and Rolly.

So, who are these four, really?? What will be revealed by these four telling us all who they are really???

LMAO!

Lets see who you are in Fitchburg, I bet it would make the headlines, LMAO.

I wouldn't hesitate to hold you accountable and you know it, continue to hide! LMAO.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE