Wealthy Whiners pay $50,000 to sit around complaining about their victims

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Sep 20, 2012
Not all wealthy Americans are whiners as some do feel fortunate. Romney was born into opportunity and wealth that he didn't earn. This is why he states that children should borrow money off their parents to begin a business. He has no clue!
American corporations have been completely violating anti-trust laws of the US without being held accountable. The outsourcing of jobs is illegal in itself. For example, you cannot fire or lay off a worker for no reason then rehire for the same position. romney may be able to lay off thousands and then to rehire in India under a different job description but the Justice department is smarter than to be fooled by such illegal behaviors.
Republican supporters within Mass are many things, some are racist. Some Republican supporters are just plain SPOILED! They are use to being handed job opportunities and pensions without having to try. Sometimes they land these secure jobs by luck, who they know or due to having a sought after skill. Whatever the reason they have lost the fact that they are fortunate.
Whether you have skill for the job or not their are hundreds of citizens who have the same skill set. These individuals have fallen into the mind set that they are entitled and you are not.
Many of these individuals are retired early and living comfortably off of a pension. Recently a guy stated that he made $100,000 a year at some engine factory. I don't know about you but I would label this gentleman as extremely lucky! He feels that he pays for everyones health care, he feels like he pays for all public pensions, he feels like he pays for everyones food stamps and the list goes on and on!!!
So, he was fortunate to be able to have a $100,000 job, then he was even further fortunate to have an awesome pension system that the company could no longer afford for the new employees as he chuckled. And he is retired in his early 50s. So he is retired early owning a house,a paid for vehicle, vacations ect..
I look at these facts and I say, no wonder he is complaining all the time, he has all this youth left in him and all this time on his hands. He is fortunate!!!
We have forgotten about this meaning in America as some of us feel entitled. Now the double talking Republicans skilled as they are, have labeled other kettles as being black.
It is the oldest game of pointing the finger at others to take the focus off of themselves. How can the Republican platform be about pointing blame at Americas less fortunate? The same less fortunate that they want to take health care away from as they do not believe that these hard working Americans whos job they outsourced for profit even deserve health care. They have added food stamps to this list. And they have added social security recipients to this list.
Romney this time didn't exclude anyone as he put our elderly right in the middle of this labeled group as being part of the 47%! Message to Romney, those 47% of Americans contain the majority of patriotic Americans, hard workers and loving and caring citizens unlike yourself who has proven that you would sell your own mother for profit!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anybody know the former brenda gould remarried now 5 hr Sarah 2
This time I really mean it. Really. 6 hr The Insider 24
FPD brass responsible.for Million dollar cost t... 10 hr Jeff 8
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) Thu Kevin Lynch 88
A new Hope Thu OMG 5
5 finalist for Chief of Fitchburg ,Ma. Thu Kevin Lynch 37
davd gould Thu BillyBob 7

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match