200 State troopers graduate

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Dudley Doright

Leominster, MA

#1 Mar 10, 2012
Congrats to the 200 graduates. Half of them are ex military. It's good to see the state showing respect to those that have served our Nation.
More Gestapo

Fitchburg, MA

#2 Mar 10, 2012
Hail Hitler! Not a coincidence that they match the Nazi uniforms and march like them. The biggest law enforcement regime in the world. Goal= stripping and dismantling the Constitution.

Hail Hitler!
Dudley Doright

Leominster, MA

#3 Mar 10, 2012
Say what you want but if you are on a sidewalk and someone who is on anti-psychotic meds gets in your face and starts assaulting you would you rather have an ex military veteran covering your back or a gay hispanic prostitute.
Grateful citizen

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Mar 10, 2012
More Gestapo wrote:
Hail Hitler! Not a coincidence that they match the Nazi uniforms and march like them. The biggest law enforcement regime in the world. Goal= stripping and dismantling the Constitution.
Hail Hitler!
Awwww, you sound like a poor little law breaker. It is comforting to know that we've got these brave men and women who patrol our streets with the training to put a hurt on you if you dare to step out online. And as we've seen, our MA State Troopers are accomplished marksmen as well.

Congrats newly minted Troopers. And thank you for your service
Grateful citizen

Fitchburg, MA

#5 Mar 10, 2012
And it's heil not hail you mouth breathing water head.
Dudley Doright

Leominster, MA

#6 Mar 10, 2012
Grateful citizen wrote:
And it's heil not hail you mouth breathing water head.
I think you just insulted water heads around the world by lumping them in with this persons type. People are strange, they complain we need more police and then when we get some they complain about that. It's really simple, don't break the laws and you won't have a problem. I've been pulled over more than once when I was younger and never had a problem. This was back when I was young and wild and had Camaros and Firebirds. The police probably saved my life and I smartened up.
Gestapo state

Fitchburg, MA

#8 Mar 11, 2012
Dudley Doright wrote:
<quoted text>I think you just insulted water heads around the world by lumping them in with this persons type. People are strange, they complain we need more police and then when we get some they complain about that. It's really simple, don't break the laws and you won't have a problem. I've been pulled over more than once when I was younger and never had a problem. This was back when I was young and wild and had Camaros and Firebirds. The police probably saved my life and I smartened up.
Higher state payrolls again! 20 yrs of service then an early fruitfull pension with full benefits! These guys retire and live for another 60 yrs!
The smallest state but the biggest police force! great!
Lynch Mob

Gorham, ME

#9 Mar 11, 2012
Gestapo state wrote:
<quoted text>
Higher state payrolls again! 20 yrs of service then an early fruitfull pension with full benefits! These guys retire and live for another 60 yrs!
Lynch, you had my last post deleted, we all know this is you, you can't hide. Your just another cop hater. Now MA has 208 new ones to keep scum like you off the streets
Stu Pitt

Fitchburg, MA

#10 Mar 11, 2012
Gestapo state wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you hold the same contempt for our public school teachers. 20 years of service there, too. Why the double standard?
Lynch Mob

Gorham, ME

#11 Mar 11, 2012
Stu Pitt wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you hold the same contempt for our public school teachers. 20 years of service there, too. Why the double standard?
He hates all public employees
Really

Leominster, MA

#12 Mar 11, 2012
Lynch Mob wrote:
<quoted text>He hates all public employees
That doesn't makes sense. He was running for Mayor - that's a public employee position. With credit towards a pension.
Right on

Leominster, MA

#13 Mar 11, 2012
Nobody understands his hatred toward police. All you have to do is watch an episode of COPS and you can see the classy people police deal with day in and day out. I'm sorry but any occupation where I have to ask "do you have needles in your pocket that can stab me" is not a job I want.
Chucks Case is BS

Marlborough, MA

#14 Mar 12, 2012
Jeeze, could they paossibly laid it on ANY HEAVIER in this story? Talk about trying like hell to brainwash the public...

I figured that I would take a stab at writing the story:

The State of Massachausetts recently hired roughly 200 new State Troopers Unfortunately for the Taxpaying public, the salaries and the benefit packages for these new troopers is grossly exessive; and is out of touch with the reality of our current economic conditions. These Troopers will have the luxury of free vehicles, free gas, and free auto insurance. Many of them will be on the clock from the moment they leave their front doors in the morning, to the moment they return home. They will be able to work out in a gym for one hour per day; on the Taxpayers dime. Needless to say; they will be exempt from receiving ANY TRAFFIC CITITIONS anywhere in the commonwealth; and they will be able to fix tickets for their friends and their families as well. They will have easy access to incredible wealth, with the never ending traffic details; as they snooze away in their cruisers, ignoring traffic.

Be sure to wave to these new troopers; as they blast past you out on our highways. They will be easy to spot: they will be driving at 100mph as they come within inches of our back bumpers.

They will be allowed to beat people to death in routine traffic stops and dodge any responsibilities. Ditto for drunk driving accidents that result in homocide.

And, if you cross paths with these new Troopers, be sure to congradulate them. They are amongst the highest paid of all our State Workers; and the job related death rate for our Troopers proves that being a Mass State Trooper is a DAMN SAFE JOB! The only one who actually died recently while on duty managed to kill himself by his own piss poor driving. Other than that, you have to dig real deep to find the details for the one death before him.
Right on

Leominster, MA

#15 Mar 12, 2012
On the other hand more police to work mandatory police details leading to more road repairs and repaving. Lower unemployment. Many of these police only know this sort of work, look at Lynch he claims he can do any job but he is only suitable to be Mayor. Healthy athletic citizens who exercise thus cutting down on health insurance claims. Safer streets with less drunk drivers and drug addicts who could potentialy crash into you and kill your family.
Lynch Mob

Gorham, ME

#16 Mar 12, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't makes sense. He was running for Mayor - that's a public employee position. With credit towards a pension.
Lynch never makes sense. If elected he wanted to fire the entire police force, clean out the school system, city hall, DPW, Water department, everyone. His only reason for running was for a pension and healthcare. He can't get hired anywhere due to his past criminal history, health issues ect. Even if he did win mayor he actually, by law,can't hold the office due to his past felony convictions.
Voter

Bedford, MA

#17 Mar 12, 2012
Chuck, you may want to do your homework. Historically the highest paid people on the state payroll exist at the state colleges.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusett...

And a more recent article still showing that the UMass folks are at the top of the heap.

http://blogs.bostonmagazine.com/boston_daily/...

With this new information are you going to campaign against the high and out of line salaries that exist at the college level?

College Professors and administrators don't even break the top 10 list for dangerous jobs, but police are on that list. Why should a state college administrator or professor make more than a cop? Right?

http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2011/pf/jobs/1...

So, let's hear it, are you going to put your balls where your mouth is or are you going to keep on being an armchair quarterback?
Civil Servant Supporter

Fitchburg, MA

#18 Mar 12, 2012
Chucks Case is BS wrote:
Jeeze, could they paossibly laid it on ANY HEAVIER in this story? Talk about trying like hell to brainwash the public...
I figured that I would take a stab at writing the story:
The State of Massachausetts recently hired roughly 200 new State Troopers Unfortunately for the Taxpaying public, the salaries and the benefit packages for these new troopers is grossly exessive; and is out of touch with the reality of our current economic conditions. These Troopers will have the luxury of free vehicles, free gas, and free auto insurance. Many of them will be on the clock from the moment they leave their front doors in the morning, to the moment they return home. They will be able to work out in a gym for one hour per day; on the Taxpayers dime. Needless to say; they will be exempt from receiving ANY TRAFFIC CITITIONS anywhere in the commonwealth; and they will be able to fix tickets for their friends and their families as well. They will have easy access to incredible wealth, with the never ending traffic details; as they snooze away in their cruisers, ignoring traffic.
Be sure to wave to these new troopers; as they blast past you out on our highways. They will be easy to spot: they will be driving at 100mph as they come within inches of our back bumpers.
They will be allowed to beat people to death in routine traffic stops and dodge any responsibilities. Ditto for drunk driving accidents that result in homocide.
And, if you cross paths with these new Troopers, be sure to congradulate them. They are amongst the highest paid of all our State Workers; and the job related death rate for our Troopers proves that being a Mass State Trooper is a DAMN SAFE JOB! The only one who actually died recently while on duty managed to kill himself by his own piss poor driving. Other than that, you have to dig real deep to find the details for the one death before him.
Nope, not too deep you idiot: http://www.odmp.org/agency/2382-massachusetts...

Remember folks,a trooper may be the only thing between you and a terrorist, or between you and a career criminal like "Chuck's Case is BS"

Long live the Massachusetts State Police.
Right on

Leominster, MA

#19 Mar 12, 2012
It's a known fact that criminals out number the police. If you are not breaking the law you have nothing to worry about. The police want to help you not hurt you. I'm not surprised certain cop haters have a different point of view. It's mandatory for a state police officer to be present during road repairs and it works. People slow down when they see the cruiser. The bridges need repairs and I for one would rather pay the trooper to be there rather than have an old dilapitated bridge fall on my car.
Chucks Case is BS

Marlborough, MA

#20 Mar 12, 2012
Ah yes, the female Trooper who was struck by a drunk driver while parked on the side of the highway....sorry, I DID forget about that one. That was a sad story.

But still, we all have to admit that overall; the on duty death rate for our Mass State Troopers is very, very low. There are countless jobs in our land that result in death while on duty at numbers far and above the Mass State Troopers. Or, the local cops either, for that matter.

And, considering that fact that many Mass State Troopers spend the majority of their time performing traffic patrol out on our highways; and as a result are parked on the side of a busy highway; coupled with the fact that they are fleecing the hell out of the Taxpaying public with the ol' paid details scam, which also leaves them parked on the side of a busy highway; it's really no big surprise that from time to time, one of them is going to get rear ended.

It's almost like poetic justice to me; Die while on duty for writing speeding tickets to people who are actually driving slower than you are; and then fleece the public with one of the greatest get rich schemes of all time Paid Police Details; where you are literally getting paid big bucks for sitting on your A$$ in a cruiser....
Easily confused

Leominster, MA

#21 Mar 12, 2012
Chucks you have confused me again. State Troopers are spending their time on the highway enforcing traffic laws? What are they supposed to be doing? Watching college kids from their basement with binoculars? That's what they are hired for. Also the State Police are well trained. Maybe someday one will save your life and I hope you will be gratefull.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andy Couture 6 hr No clue Andy 17
News Fitchburg man arrested after 'lovers' quarrel' 9 hr Droopyballs 2
Lynch for Mayor (Nov '11) Sun Lynch for Whackjob 148
What do folks think of mike Greenwoods wed co... Sun bpb 3
News Man arrested in Fitchburg stabbing Sun Jtn 3
Is Lynch a Pathological Blatant Liar? Jul 25 The Awful Truth 7
If not for Lynch & JTN nobody as any thing to say Jul 24 Jtn 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages