crazy eyes

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Most cities have a red light district where you can see crossdressing prostitutes, buy drugs and get assaulted but Fitchburg is special!
Jtn

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

crazy eyes wrote:
Most cities have a red light district where you can see crossdressing prostitutes, buy drugs and get assaulted but Fitchburg is special!
yes we have a mayor with standards,I'm a Wong fan,isn't it fit and fun in Fitchburg
Blue Light

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

I see and hear everything.
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

There are many, many, blue lights. They are in the steeples of the Highland Baptist and Rollstone Congregational churches. They are on Cedar Street, Highland Ave and Pearl Street. In Coolidge Park. On top of the hose tower at the Moran Square fire station. In the windows of the Park Building in Depot Square. But not all of them are blue. Some are green. Some have no color at all. Some aren't even lights. But they all have motion-activated daylight and infrared cameras in them calibrated to turn on when Lynch's Scally cap comes into range. They send images and audio to a secret room in a concrete bunker at Saima Park for microwave transmission to the headquarters of the good old boy network in the back room bar of the building that used to be the old Lion D'Or. And that's how it has always worked.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

crazy eyes wrote:
We have a blue light district where Mardi Gras is a way of life. Our college students earning high marks in drinking and smoking pot, destructing property and breaking laws with a kudos from our Mayor.

Drug dealing, prostitution, speeding, gang banging and shooting practice.

All as our police Chief states they are just kids and there is no problem :::::::::: but Lynch did wish Antonucci to have a miserable Christmas and told him that he will see him in court. Calling all resources as we need to get Lynch. Send the helicopters over to Cedar street and repel heavily armed navy seals with parachute's. Lynch may be armed with grievances and a sharp pencil as remember the chief stated a sharpened pencil could be a deadly weapon right up therewith a cosmetic ammo belt.

It was only 6 gunshots and they were only at eye level.

Maybe the city should pay the gangs. The city council avoids all issues as this way they can play dumb. The questions they do answer turn into lies. But the city has 4 Million in the bank.

It is a total mess and I do not see any hope with this city council and Mayor. They are all full of it!
Blue Light

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

No one is supposed to know about the bunker at Saima Park. At least you didn't mention the Good Ole Boy Secret Lair in Coggshall Park.
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a blue light district where Mardi Gras is a way of life. Our college students earning high marks in drinking and smoking pot, destructing property and breaking laws with a kudos from our Mayor.
All as our police Chief states they are just kids and there is no problem :::::::::: but Lynch did wish Antonucci to have a miserable Christmas and told him that he will see him in court. Calling all resources as we need to get Lynch. Send the helicopters over to Cedar street and repel heavily armed navy seals with parachute's. Lynch may be armed with grievances and a sharp pencil as remember the chief stated a sharpened pencil could be a deadly weapon right up therewith a cosmetic ammo belt.
Maybe the city should pay the gangs. The city council avoids all issues as this way they can play dumb. The questions they do answer turn into lies. But the city has 4 Million in the bank.
It is a total mess and I do not see any hope with this city council and Mayor. They are all full of it!
Annnnndddddd...why are you threatening Dr. Antonucci with court this week? BTW, I don't imagine that he has lost any sleep over it.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
Annnnndddddd...why are you threatening Dr. Antonucci with court this week? BTW, I don't imagine that he has lost any sleep over it.
I agree as he is afforded the biggest law firm in the US with unlimited resources.

And who would guess that Antonucci is on the board of trustees at the "Peoples Republic Communist China Chamber of Commerce?"

And on the board of trustees at the most expensive Utility in the State the monopoly run "Unitil".

Dr.? Oh that accolade was given to him also?

He fires my brother without reason. He has the college kid thrown in the human rights violators prison on Christmas. Bars me from the University because I requested hard copy Emails oh and oh ya I wished him to have a miserable Christmas and I ended with I will see you in court.

He followed the political case norm on that kid and attempted to have him held on $50,000 bail and had him strapped with an electronic bracelet. Boy did that sound familiar! Didn't that kid wish Antonucci to have a miserable Christmas also?

Antonucci must of had flashbacks from when I wished him to have a miserable Christmas. I wouldn't doubt it if he asked Deval to send a bus load of troopers armed like soldiers in Afghanistan to dropout of helicopters above me home repelling through the windows and to shoot my dogs because they bark at the 4:00Am college kids trying to party!!!!!
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree as he is afforded the biggest law firm in the US with unlimited resources.
And who would guess that Antonucci is on the board of trustees at the "Peoples Republic Communist China Chamber of Commerce?"
And on the board of trustees at the most expensive Utility in the State the monopoly run "Unitil".
He fires my brother without reason. He has the college kid thrown in the human rights violators prison on Christmas. Bars me from the University because I requested hard copy Emails oh and oh ya I wished him to have a miserable Christmas and I ended with I will see you in court.
He followed the political case norm on that kid and attempted to have him held on $50,000 bail and had him strapped with an electronic bracelet. Boy did that sound familiar! Didn't that kid wish Antonucci to have a miserable Christmas also?
Antonucci must of had flashbacks from when I wished him to have a miserable Christmas. I wouldn't doubt it if he asked Deval to send a bus load of troopers armed like soldiers in Afghanistan to dropout of helicopters above me home repelling through the windows and to shoot my dogs because they bark at the 4:00Am college kids trying to party!!!!!
This is way up there on the Crazometer.
crazy eyes

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
LIE! You are afforded the biggest legal team as I believe it goes if you can't afford a lawyer the state will... hold on I think there is an alligator sitting in the recliner reading the newspaper! Uh never mind it was just the newspaper and a pillow, my bad. But Lynch I see where you are coming from and think you know what you are talking about.
Wickedguy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
The city needs alot more money in the bank. The State Auditor and IRS stated we need at least 20 milliom in the bank. The State said that State Aid will soon be dropped.

Don't you remember? The State wants all communities to become self-sufficient. They are giving communities time to prepare for the stoppage of state aid. Soon means 10-20 years, and that isn't really alot of time in fiscal world since we never had a savings account for 283 years.

Now remember Mayors work on 5,10 and 20 year plans. If our former Mayors did this then we wouldn't have to cut back on services.

What is so difficult to understand that you need money in the bank? It is the the same as a savings account.
crazy eyes

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

It's those damn Republicans who run the state... oh excuse me my plant wants to get out and go for a walk.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

David Gonzalez has been threateningly harassed today! I am not going to sit back and allow this as I am requesting the authorities to look into this situation.

Threatening to be the tough guy after what you did to Dave is not going to be allowed. You are a threat to our safety.

I still have a tough time forgetting what you did to him and what he went through due to your assaults and unjust actions.

Leave him alone!!!!!!
Jtn

Hudson, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

I'm always being attacked
JFD43

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Oh, My! Lynch is contacting the authroities again.(Yawn). How many times have you called them this week?
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>

You forgot to mention other lawless activity in the college neighborhood, like people with cameras launching unprovoked physical assaults on cops and firemen.
Liars and law breakers

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention other lawless activity in the college neighborhood, like people with cameras launching unprovoked physical assaults on cops and firemen.
Never happened!
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Ex-Fitchburg mayoral candidate gets probation in assault
Sentinel & Enterprise
Posted: 03/23/2012 06:32:08 AM EDT

FITCHBURG -- One-time mayoral candidate Kevin A. Lynch on Thursday agreed to comply with terms of a 2 1/2-year pretrial probation on charges that he attacked an off-duty police officer last year.

Lynch, 42, of 48 Cedar St.,#2, is ordered to not commit any misdemeanor or felony crimes, to abide by any existing harassment orders, and to not publicly comment in writing about the officer, or the officer's family, in relation to the case. Lynch is also barred from pursuing civil action related to the incident against the Fitchburg police, JR's Pub or any of their employees.

Last March, Lynch was arrested on charges that he attacked Officer Kerry Siomos outside the North Street pub after yelling at Siomos and threatening to kill the officer and his family.

The charges of assault and battery on a police officer, assault and battery, disorderly conduct and threatening to commit a crime will be dropped after 2 1/2 years if Lynch complies with all terms.
Worth repeating

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Rollstone wrote:
Ex-Fitchburg mayoral candidate gets probation in assault
Sentinel & Enterprise
Posted: 03/23/2012 06:32:08 AM EDT
FITCHBURG -- One-time mayoral candidate Kevin A. Lynch on Thursday agreed to comply with terms of a 2 1/2-year pretrial probation on charges that he attacked an off-duty police officer last year.
Lynch, 42, of 48 Cedar St.,#2, is ordered to not commit any misdemeanor or felony crimes, to abide by any existing harassment orders, and to not publicly comment in writing about the officer, or the officer's family, in relation to the case. Lynch is also barred from pursuing civil action related to the incident against the Fitchburg police, JR's Pub or any of their employees.
Last March, Lynch was arrested on charges that he attacked Officer Kerry Siomos outside the North Street pub after yelling at Siomos and threatening to kill the officer and his family.
The charges of assault and battery on a police officer, assault and battery, disorderly conduct and threatening to commit a crime will be dropped after 2 1/2 years if Lynch complies with all terms.
Reality begs to differ

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Fitchburg neighbors come together for yearly co... 19 hr ken 7
FHS cohort attends leadership conference 20 hr Jtn 2
Developer sees retail center at Pelletier's Sun Joe Underbridge 3
Arthur T. Demoulas makes offer to buy Market Ba... Sun Joe L Kaddie 3
How to get hot babes Sun Joe Underbridge 3
a holes Sun jtn 10
Fitchburg summer reading camp expands to includ... Sun jtn 2
•••

Severe Weather Statement for Worcester County was issued at July 28 at 4:47PM EDT

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE