At Fitchburg cafe, Coakley hits the spot

Apr 7, 2014 Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise 6

But even the busiest breakfast crowd couldn't compare with the rush the small eatery experienced Sunday morning, thanks in large part to a special guest.

Full Story
Lynch

Concord, MA

#1 Apr 9, 2014
Wat a joke, Jtn was there with his Chinese princess
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#2 Apr 9, 2014
Lynch wrote:
Wat a joke, Jtn was there with his Chinese princess
Please, do not use my name behind such comments. First, I do not support Martha Coakley; she backs corruption and abuse of power actions that are used against the citizens of Massachusetts.

She protects the influential who give to her campaign and who eats at her house. I voted and campaigned for Brown when she went against him. Brown won Fitchburg !

Martha Coakley needs to stay away from Fitchburg as she does absolutely NOTHING for the citizens of Fitchburg.
Not Surprising

New York, NY

#3 Apr 9, 2014
All of which is Lynchspeak meaning that she wouldn't respond to your.many hysterical and delusional letters demanding that she order the arrest of hundreds of people based on your crazy accusations.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Apr 9, 2014
Not Surprising wrote:
All of which is Lynchspeak meaning that she wouldn't respond to your.many hysterical and delusional letters demanding that she order the arrest of hundreds of people based on your crazy accusations.
Lets take the lie detector tests and see who is telling the truth ! Scared ? Put your deed to your house where your mouth is at if you are so confident that I am lying !

I do not like Martha because she is a phony ! It is "we the people" not "Martha's reality". Watch the movie that depicts her behavior ! It was a true story made of the murder case in Ayer mass where police lied and Martha later protected the cover up !

Martha is EVERYTHING "GOVERNMENT". She is not part of "we the people" !

Martha has allowed communist/anti democracy behavior at the RMV against the basic rights of "our" constitution !
Not Surprising

New York, NY

#5 Apr 9, 2014
See? You're sore that she wouldn't get involved in your license troubles. Most likely because the RMV did everything by the book and your story is just plain hooey. The same conclusion everyone else you appealed to apparently arrived at. But as usual, you thnk that they are all part of some big conspiracy. Which is a sure sign of a crazy person.
Lynch

Concord, MA

#6 Apr 9, 2014
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, do not use my name behind such comments. First, I do not support Martha Coakley; she backs corruption and abuse of power actions that are used against the citizens of Massachusetts.
She protects the influential who give to her campaign and who eats at her house. I voted and campaigned for Brown when she went against him. Brown won Fitchburg !
Martha Coakley needs to stay away from Fitchburg as she does absolutely NOTHING for the citizens of Fitchburg.
many of us have the sir name Lynch in your case it is femmine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jtn gets a sex change 1 hr Jon G 3
A skidding Saturday as snow hits heavier than e... (Jan '14) 2 hr Jon G 2
Jtn or lynch 3 hr Jtn 4
I love you JTn 3 hr Kim 3
New police chief announcement 3 hr Kim 3
Ebola cure 4 hr Ken 5
Should Jtn run for Governor of Massachusetts? 6 hr Ken 4
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••