FHS cohort attends leadership conference

Jul 27, 2014 Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

Nineteen Fitchburg High School students, including all elected 2014-2015 class presidents, several other class officers, and six members of the new Fitchburg Youth Commission were selected for or chose to participate with student leaders from across New England attending the Coalition for the Advancement of Student Activities' Student Leadership ... (more)

Read more
Magic Mike

Ayer, MA

#1 Jul 27, 2014
Will Jtn be there to educate the Kids? If so listen to him ,he knows what he's talking about, we love JTN better than mr. Greenjeans
Jtn

Ayer, MA

#2 Jul 27, 2014
Thank you magic Mikey, I know I'm great
Jtn

Ayer, MA

#3 Jul 29, 2014
This is not spam,this is not spam
pedro

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Jul 30, 2014
Magic Mike wrote:
Will Jtn be there to educate the Kids? If so listen to him ,he knows what he's talking about, we love JTN better than mr. Greenjeans
Having more conversations with yourself Jtn? Did you let your therapist know this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote Lynch for city councilor at large in Fitch... (Jul '13) 35 min Johnny Rapid 892
Lynch for Mayor will bring change (Aug '11) 3 hr BillyBob 63
Lynch for Mayor -convinced of Murder Plot (Aug '11) 7 hr LMAO 83
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 11 hr Green Hornet 173
News Lynch cites police reform, job creation as top ... (Sep '11) 12 hr Jose 65
News Rollstone CEO elected chair of FSU trustees Sat Simple 2
News Police respond to Fitchburg roommates' fight Sat Simple 5
Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]