First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Observer

Fitchburg, MA

#81 Dec 5, 2013
Another thread, another episode of Lynch diarrhea spewing from his keyboard. Don't you ever get tired of your paranoia?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#82 Dec 5, 2013
Lynch wrote:
And here is another one Stamy and to the person stating that Macnamarra is related to the FBI agent. What you stated is a very serious violation of Federal law as an investigation into your accusation cannot be avoided. You have stated that the MacNamarra that was standing in the victims driveway and commented to the reporters has inside information to the FBI investigation due to relationship?
"The FBI is the lead agency for investigating violations of federal civil rights laws…and we take that responsibility seriously. Specifically, we aggressively investigate and work to prevent hate crime, color of law abuses, human trafficking, and freedom of access to clinic entrances violations—the four top priorities of our civil rights program. We focus on all of these issues in Boston.
For more information on our overall efforts, see our Civil Rights webpage.
"
Lynch, I'm thinking you've pretty much lost it. I'm also thinking the FBI should know who I am by now. Is there any particular reason why they haven't told you? Please tell me why, I'd like to know. C'mon, tell me why?
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#83 Dec 5, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the tip line https://tips.fbi.gov/
Contact them and if you have a badge wear it as we go to court so I can spit on it, Comprende? POS, COWARD!
There is law enforcement and then there are cops like you who are more corrupt than pedophiles! Comprende Skinner???
Everyone knows me that I will state as much in court if it is true. So if you want to find out bring yourself to the for front you POS!!!!
And if you are a corrupt cop I would enjoy tearing off your badge in front of a judge and shoving it in your mouth, Comprende? POS!
One thing I do not like is a corrupt cop!!! Everyone in society views you as worse than a pedophile as you are then a worthless worm squirming through society under the protections of a badge which man y stand behind its oath to uphold the law.
You abused your badge so much that you feel that you are the top corrupt mob cop, the don of corrupt criminal cops! This is all you are as you are a worm squirming out of hell to commit atrocities on citizens.
You are equivalent to a Penn State Sandusky is all!!!! Your badge gives you the feeling of ultimate power but you are CORRUPT!
Try me MFer! Scared?? Bring it don't sing it, you POS COWARD!!!!!
I'll feed into you. Bring that spouting mouth by my house and I'll shut it for you! Okay punk? Scared?LMAO Nothing but a jelly fish PUNK COWARD!!!!!
I thought you don't fight. By this post you have shown your true self. Is this why Andrew died? You Kicked him while on the ground. Maybe the FBI should look at you
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#84 Dec 5, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the tip line https://tips.fbi.gov/
Contact them and if you have a badge wear it as we go to court so I can spit on it, Comprende? POS, COWARD!
There is law enforcement and then there are cops like you who are more corrupt than pedophiles! Comprende Skinner???
Everyone knows me that I will state as much in court if it is true. So if you want to find out bring yourself to the for front you POS!!!!
And if you are a corrupt cop I would enjoy tearing off your badge in front of a judge and shoving it in your mouth, Comprende? POS!
One thing I do not like is a corrupt cop!!! Everyone in society views you as worse than a pedophile as you are then a worthless worm squirming through society under the protections of a badge which man y stand behind its oath to uphold the law.
You abused your badge so much that you feel that you are the top corrupt mob cop, the don of corrupt criminal cops! This is all you are as you are a worm squirming out of hell to commit atrocities on citizens.
You are equivalent to a Penn State Sandusky is all!!!! Your badge gives you the feeling of ultimate power but you are CORRUPT!
Try me MFer! Scared?? Bring it don't sing it, you POS COWARD!!!!!
I'll feed into you. Bring that spouting mouth by my house and I'll shut it for you! Okay punk? Scared?LMAO Nothing but a jelly fish PUNK COWARD!!!!!
you've demonstrated very violent behavior.And not just the killing 20 years ago . You're a dangerous person. Please FBI look into this FELON for some of your other crimes
Lynch

Framingham, MA

#85 Dec 5, 2013
Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
you've demonstrated very violent behavior.And not just the killing 20 years ago . You're a dangerous person. Please FBI look into this FELON for some of your other crimes
i'll be seeing you soon
Observer

Fitchburg, MA

#86 Dec 5, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>i'll be seeing you soon
Wow, that sounds very much like a threat. And with your history of stalking people the person you directed that threat at should be very aware.
Mookie Wilson

Fitchburg, MA

#88 Dec 5, 2013
Lynchie,

Why is it that you can call out whoever you want that fits your warped agenda but when someone says anything about you, you claim harassment?
Townie

Fitchburg, MA

#89 Dec 5, 2013
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#90 Dec 5, 2013
Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, wrong location. Sorry I know you want to be just like me, a big hero firefighter and everything, but it is not going to happen.

And people, Lynch is not on here posting. Get over it !

http://www.myfoxboston.com/video...
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#92 Dec 5, 2013
Nice try, wrong location. Sorry I know you want to be just like me,First of all I am NOT a big hero firefighter and trying to call your self one is wrong. You give all firefighters a bad name.

You would not have the guts to be a firefighter your more of the coward type. LMAO

So Lynch stop trying to hide behind someones name
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#93 Dec 6, 2013
Working Stiff wrote:
Nice try, wrong location. Sorry I know you want to be just like me,First of all I am NOT a big hero firefighter and trying to call your self one is wrong. You give all firefighters a bad name.
You would not have the guts to be a firefighter your more of the coward type. LMAO
So Lynch stop trying to hide behind someones name
Wrong, and Lynch is no longer on here and yes, he did move out.
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#94 Dec 6, 2013
The mother is now saying she did not admit to anything. She said “okay” as response on understanding what the FBI was telling her and how they perceive her.

She is stating she did NOT say “Yes” to being involved and agreeing to what the FBI claims.

I guess she must have talked to a lawyer.
Renee

Framingham, MA

#95 Dec 6, 2013
I'm a pos
Puzzled

United States

#96 Dec 8, 2013
Hey Lynch-
A couple of days ago I went to the FBI Tip Line site and filled it out. This morning I got an email back saying that I was the victim of a hoax and that although there is no Kevin Lynch case they would appreciate it if I wouldn't email or call again because the volume of stuff they get from you constitutes a form of harassment and they don't need any additional traffic. What's up with that?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#97 Dec 8, 2013
Have some popcorn tonight and watch a movie. My guess is that the outcome of this case will come to a close very shortly.
Sitchboy

Leominster, MA

#98 Dec 8, 2013
I hope it's wrapped up soon. Although I do fear certain reprecussions in other area towns.

For instance, what if you were an angry lttle man who has been trying for years to get the FBIs attention and now you learn all you had to do was buy a can of spray paint and write vulgar hateful things on your own foundation?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 5 hr Totally disgusted 1,169
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 6 hr Unbelievable 55
Charlie Baker for governor 11 hr Agree 12
Main street proposal will set Fitchburg back 40... 17 hr Jim B 18
A change of culture at Fitchburg Police Dept. -... (Nov '10) Tue J Edgar Lynch 268
Dan Kirouac returns to Townsend, MA Sep 28 Jeremiah 2
Wong takes chiefs job Sep 28 Jnt 5

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match

Fitchburg Jobs

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]