Lunenburg police: No evidence linking...
Observer

Fitchburg, MA

#61 Dec 5, 2013
Hey Lynch, don't come into this thread and make it about you like you do with every other thread. Let this one go, there are a couple of hundred threads dedicated to you already.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#62 Dec 5, 2013
Stamos wrote:
Lots of speculation here and I'm sure there will be allot more coming out with this crazy story, but the mother will be doing most of the apologizing.
READ the Search Warrant.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/189365125/Search-wa...
Wow Stamy, did you read how they had a polygraph expert onsite?
teabag

Fitchburg, MA

#63 Dec 5, 2013
Lynch wrote:
Well I must say that not getting paint on the siding makes it suspicious but I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet. I do not think that it was the mother because the foundation graffiti is angled from a low position and the mother would need to sit down to get such a level spraying down low.
If I were to guess this spraying was done by someone very skinny, short and very flexible such as a freshman aged kid.
Ganging up on the mother is not the right thing to do as if you are wrong then you are going to have to apologize.
That lady McNamarra at the victims driveway seemed to have inside information as she was very vocal in pointing a figure at this mother. If she is wrong the Sentinel should go to her for an apology and print it.
her brother is the special agent, FBI agent investigating
teabag

Fitchburg, MA

#64 Dec 5, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
When the Lunenburg police went to Walmart to see the videos of the guy dropping his 38 revolver they lost the video tapes.
The LPD post out here often it seems as we hear about this case on here before in print.
They have your picture on the do not respond list
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#65 Dec 5, 2013
Well the family didn’t count on the FBI getting involved. They didn’t realize a hate crime will automatically include the FBI.

When the FBI gets involved everyone gets interviewed in the community, all surrounding businesses and their cameras get reviewed, even their cell phone and internet activity gets looked at.

I am sure this was a closed case from the beginning as the FBI has seen this many times before in other parts of the country. The FBI will compare similar cases to this one. Painting the foundation was an obvious red flag and was a dead giveaway from the beginning for the FBI. They just had to build their case and be patient. They most likely informed the school superintendent and coaches NOT to get involved with any activity such as the vigril that could hurt their case.

The FBI always interviews each family member separately and they do it multiple times to see if their story changes at all. The family came to a point where they had to make a decision under pressure.

If the father did it and confesses then the family will lose their source of income as he will be charged with a felony and will lose his job or clients if he is a private contractor.

He actually sounds like the more intelligent one so he may not have known and the mother may have used his paint that he was using for a contract job. But on the other hand he would have recognized the color of the paint and would have known his wife or son did it. So he is still guilty by ASSOCIATION.

The parents may be protecting their son from retaliation from other kids if he did it. They may not want their son to have a felony or criminal record at an early age because that will cause him to lose job opportunities and college opportunities later on. Although he did not sound that intelligent anyways. The problem is if he does not take the fall then his parents will be subjected to social services and the family will most likely be torn apart anyways.

So in their minds the only rational decision would be to have the mother confess. She will get a felony and most likely a suspended sentence. They will have to pay restitution fines for part of the investigation. The son keeps a clean record and the father keeps his job.

The ultimate problem here is you can take the girl out of the ghetto but you cannot take the ghetto out of the girl !
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#66 Dec 5, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Stamy, did you read how they had a polygraph expert onsite?
Polygraphs don't stand up in court. This is just a method of applying pressure to see who will refuse the test. They were never going to give one. It wasn't an actual polygraph expert just a cop posing as one to see what the reaction would be.

The FBI will use all types of tactics to see what kind of reaction they will get during the interview process. The FBI most likely made up a lot of false claims but if the suspects cracks under pressure then they have their case.

Remember when the government years ago asked for people to confess if they downloaded music illegally to be forgiven or else face a stiff fine because they already knew who did it?

Well actually they didn't know who downloaded music and they used those confessions to fine those dumb asses who confessed.

Any lawyer will tell you, never admit or confess to anything. 99% of the time the prosecutors are bluffing that they have evidence. Don't ever take a plea bargain. In law school that is a tactic that is taught when the prosecutors do not have enough evidence or a solid case for a conviction.
hmmm

Fitchburg, MA

#67 Dec 5, 2013
teabag wrote:
<quoted text>
They have your picture on the do not respond list
really? Interesting!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#68 Dec 5, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
When the Lunenburg police went to Walmart to see the videos of the guy dropping his 38 revolver they lost the video tapes.
The LPD post out here often it seems as we hear about this case on here before in print.
Lynch, it's part of the good ole boy network. Social media is just one tool in their quiver. How the heck do you think they figured you out?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#69 Dec 5, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Lynch, it's part of the good ole boy network. Social media is just one tool in their quiver. How the heck do you think they figured you out?
There is an accountability issue concerning credibility of local police!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#70 Dec 5, 2013
Lynch wrote:
Well I must say that not getting paint on the siding makes it suspicious but I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet. I do not think that it was the mother because the foundation graffiti is angled from a low position and the mother would need to sit down to get such a level spraying down low.
If I were to guess this spraying was done by someone very skinny, short and very flexible such as a freshman aged kid.
Ganging up on the mother is not the right thing to do as if you are wrong then you are going to have to apologize.
That lady McNamarra at the victims driveway seemed to have inside information as she was very vocal in pointing a figure at this mother. If she is wrong the Sentinel should go to her for an apology and print it.
your idiocy is extraordinary.

Location hidden

#71 Dec 5, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch, through social media I heard the father has a history of domestic abuse? Could you look into this please and get back to us on it. This is your new assignment, now get to it...
CIvil Servant Supporter

Fitchburg, MA

#72 Dec 5, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a piece of garbage raised by garbage. Like from like. That's life. We really shuldn't blame you for the way you are, you can't help it as you were raised by animals who didn't know any better. Sad, really.

Location hidden

#73 Dec 5, 2013
Working Stiff wrote:
Well the family didn’t count on the FBI getting involved. They didn’t realize a hate crime will automatically include the FBI.
When the FBI gets involved everyone gets interviewed in the community, all surrounding businesses and their cameras get reviewed, even their cell phone and internet activity gets looked at.
I am sure this was a closed case from the beginning as the FBI has seen this many times before in other parts of the country. The FBI will compare similar cases to this one. Painting the foundation was an obvious red flag and was a dead giveaway from the beginning for the FBI. They just had to build their case and be patient. They most likely informed the school superintendent and coaches NOT to get involved with any activity such as the vigril that could hurt their case.
The FBI always interviews each family member separately and they do it multiple times to see if their story changes at all. The family came to a point where they had to make a decision under pressure.
If the father did it and confesses then the family will lose their source of income as he will be charged with a felony and will lose his job or clients if he is a private contractor.
He actually sounds like the more intelligent one so he may not have known and the mother may have used his paint that he was using for a contract job. But on the other hand he would have recognized the color of the paint and would have known his wife or son did it. So he is still guilty by ASSOCIATION.
The parents may be protecting their son from retaliation from other kids if he did it. They may not want their son to have a felony or criminal record at an early age because that will cause him to lose job opportunities and college opportunities later on. Although he did not sound that intelligent anyways. The problem is if he does not take the fall then his parents will be subjected to social services and the family will most likely be torn apart anyways.
So in their minds the only rational decision would be to have the mother confess. She will get a felony and most likely a suspended sentence. They will have to pay restitution fines for part of the investigation. The son keeps a clean record and the father keeps his job.
The ultimate problem here is you can take the girl out of the ghetto but you cannot take the ghetto out of the girl !
I don't think it could have been said any better.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#74 Dec 5, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Lynch, it's part of the good ole boy network. Social media is just one tool in their quiver. How the heck do you think they figured you out?
Here it begins Stamos. I told you it was coming back.

"Corruption in government threatens our country’s democracy and national security, impacting everything from how well our borders are secured and our neighborhoods protected…to verdicts handed down in courts…to the quality of our roads and schools. And it takes a significant toll on our pocketbooks, too, wasting billions of tax dollars every year.

Our investigations in Boston focus on violations of federal law by public officials in local, state, and federal government, such as bribery, contract and procurement fraud, antitrust, environmental crimes, election fraud, and violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act."

Now, we will finally get to the truth. Hang on for the ride Stamy!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#75 Dec 5, 2013
And here is another one Stamy and to the person stating that Macnamarra is related to the FBI agent. What you stated is a very serious violation of Federal law as an investigation into your accusation cannot be avoided. You have stated that the MacNamarra that was standing in the victims driveway and commented to the reporters has inside information to the FBI investigation due to relationship?

"The FBI is the lead agency for investigating violations of federal civil rights laws…and we take that responsibility seriously. Specifically, we aggressively investigate and work to prevent hate crime, color of law abuses, human trafficking, and freedom of access to clinic entrances violations—the four top priorities of our civil rights program. We focus on all of these issues in Boston.

For more information on our overall efforts, see our Civil Rights webpage.
"
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#76 Dec 5, 2013
Here Stamos, I instruct you to contact the FBI. https://tips.fbi.gov/

This case is going to involve thousands of post on here. We want to know your connection to it all!

Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#77 Dec 5, 2013
CIvil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a piece of garbage raised by garbage. Like from like. That's life. We really shuldn't blame you for the way you are, you can't help it as you were raised by animals who didn't know any better. Sad, really.
If you have any gonads at all! I instruct you to contact the FBI as I did. https://tips.fbi.gov/

You will not but they will find you and you will be dealt with accordingly as you are the true POS out here and a threat!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#78 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you an officer? Let me tell you regardless of this fact you couldn't stand tall beside my parents concerning dignity, honesty and respect. You are the COWARD out here!

Why are you so scared? You are threatening in your talk but you hide! This makes you a threat big boy! You are a slimy COWARD POS! You hide! COWARD!

Stand behind what you spew out of your mouth! I think you are a cop or you were a cop! You are too forward with your mouth not to have been in law enforcement as you obviously were a CORRUPT cop!

You are equal to a PEDOPHILE! Badge or no badge you are EQUAL to a slimy PEDOPHILE! Understand???????? Comprende??????
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz

United States

#79 Dec 5, 2013
So typical, Lynch. You highjacking a thread to make it all about you. Plus, we've heard this story before. How many times have you tried to threaten people with the FBI? Or said you were the FBI? It's all in your head. You are a mental case.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#80 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Here is the tip line https://tips.fbi.gov/

Contact them and if you have a badge wear it as we go to court so I can spit on it, Comprende? POS, COWARD!

There is law enforcement and then there are cops like you who are more corrupt than pedophiles! Comprende Skinner???

Everyone knows me that I will state as much in court if it is true. So if you want to find out bring yourself to the for front you POS!!!!

And if you are a corrupt cop I would enjoy tearing off your badge in front of a judge and shoving it in your mouth, Comprende? POS!

One thing I do not like is a corrupt cop!!! Everyone in society views you as worse than a pedophile as you are then a worthless worm squirming through society under the protections of a badge which man y stand behind its oath to uphold the law.

You abused your badge so much that you feel that you are the top corrupt mob cop, the don of corrupt criminal cops! This is all you are as you are a worm squirming out of hell to commit atrocities on citizens.

You are equivalent to a Penn State Sandusky is all!!!! Your badge gives you the feeling of ultimate power but you are CORRUPT!

Try me MFer! Scared?? Bring it don't sing it, you POS COWARD!!!!!

I'll feed into you. Bring that spouting mouth by my house and I'll shut it for you! Okay punk? Scared?LMAO Nothing but a jelly fish PUNK COWARD!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lunenburg woman charged in $161 grocery theft (Oct '16) 2 hr Boston Bob 10
All Fitchburg & Leominster Residents 10 hr Boston Bob 30
News Tempers flare as Shirley police officer fired (Nov '16) 10 hr Boston Bob 17
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) Tue This Just In 451
Lynch Surfaces From The Sewage Pond Tue Whiskey Tango Fox... 1
Snow removal on Sidewalks Tue Gary 4
Shareholders meeting Turtleboy Sports Jul 24 Jack Maguire 37

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages