Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#41 Dec 4, 2013
WOW wrote:
now that;s how you report whats going on. Not trying to make yourself look cool by saying "Obviously I work in public safety and know everybody."
Well 2 weeks before the incident she asked the DPW how to remove paint a concrete foundation.

Would you like anymore inside information?

Does everything have to be mentioned in the media for you to believe or do you feel that you should be included in the secret squirrel network?
Jtn

Framingham, MA

#42 Dec 4, 2013
Let's have Oprah come speak at fsc graduation and more book of the month club in dreadery Scott. Isn't it fit and fun in our neibirhood, won't you be my neibirhoor. Holly Dredd Scott.
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#43 Dec 4, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously because you work in public safety The police tell you everything about the case so you can post it here on this site for us people who don;t work in public safety and know everyone.
Some of us have jobs that deal with all kinds of people like maybe working in a hospital but just not the right people that know everything that goes on no matter what the crime is.
That's what everyone goes to a funeral home for is to talk to the workers about crimes around town. WOW I got to get out to more funerals more.
Well I am sorry you feel that way. Sounds like you need to get more friends. You don't know anyone in public safety? why not?

Obviously your taxes pay for public safety so most people would like to know who is working for them and befriend them.

But don't worry everything is on facebook anyways long before it is in the media, you just need to add more facebook friends on your account.
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#44 Dec 4, 2013
WOW wrote:
now that;s how you report whats going on. Not trying to make yourself look cool by saying "Obviously I work in public safety and know everybody."
Sorry but you cannot have the information before hand unless you know someone in public safety. The information is no big secret but public safety is not obligated to update the media minute by minute for your well being.

For some reason you cannot accept the fact people may know some things before you do.

You are obviously jealous or envious.

Jealousy is altogether negative, regressive state of mind. The jealous thought says “I want what you have, and thus until I have it, you shouldn’t have it either.”

Envy happens when you see somebody else experiencing something you’d like to have.
WOW

Gardner, MA

#45 Dec 4, 2013
Maybe I should give up my job that helps people when they really need it and go get one of those great public safety jobs so I can be the first to report things on here like you.
Lynch

Framingham, MA

#46 Dec 4, 2013
Extra extra read all about horse and buggy rides at FSU,Dean Wormer taking bets,and their off
WOW

Gardner, MA

#47 Dec 4, 2013
OK Its not in the news yet BUT I talked to a public safety personal and what they are saying is the mother is taking to fall for the son. He wanted to go to Leominster high school but didn't get in for school choose and BANG now he is at Leominster high D1 school.

Your right talking to a public safety person works
Lynch

Framingham, MA

#48 Dec 4, 2013
WOW wrote:
OK Its not in the news yet BUT I talked to a public safety personal and what they are saying is the mother is taking to fall for the son. He wanted to go to Leominster high school but didn't get in for school choose and BANG now he is at Leominster high D1 school.
my mommy never covers for me
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#49 Dec 4, 2013
WOW wrote:
If the son did do it, it was because of the parents. DPW stated she asked them 2 weeks prior on how to remove spray paint from a foundation.

The father was on video buying the spray paint but he may not have known what it was actually intended for.

She cannot cover for her son if it was her idea. She is still the one to take the fall.

It would have been better to let him take the fall anyways. Social services will now be getting involved because of unfit parents. She is basically calling her son a racist name.

So even if she is covering they will lose more now than just letting the son take the fall.
Angela

Framingham, MA

#50 Dec 4, 2013
The mother and fattier should enroll st fsc,they will learn how to be more horrible
Townie

Milton, MA

#51 Dec 5, 2013
This mother is a piece of garbage. She should be forced to wear a scarlet letter everywhere she goes and to be ridiculed whenever people see her. What she did to Lunenburg for her own selfish reasons is disgusting. Hopefully the husband, if he wasn't involved, divorces her and gets the kids out of a horrible home life.
Boy Who Cried Wolf

United States

#52 Dec 5, 2013
Oh is it wrote:
<quoted text>
Like that? Really? You think they painted that on their own house huh?
Hey Izzit-
Now that the Gendarmes are focusing in on the mom, are you still feeling snarky, f*#kstick?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#53 Dec 5, 2013
Well I must say that not getting paint on the siding makes it suspicious but I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet. I do not think that it was the mother because the foundation graffiti is angled from a low position and the mother would need to sit down to get such a level spraying down low.

If I were to guess this spraying was done by someone very skinny, short and very flexible such as a freshman aged kid.

Ganging up on the mother is not the right thing to do as if you are wrong then you are going to have to apologize.

That lady McNamarra at the victims driveway seemed to have inside information as she was very vocal in pointing a figure at this mother. If she is wrong the Sentinel should go to her for an apology and print it.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#54 Dec 5, 2013
Lots of speculation here and I'm sure there will be allot more coming out with this crazy story, but the mother will be doing most of the apologizing.

READ the Search Warrant.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/189365125/Search-wa...
Angela

Framingham, MA

#55 Dec 5, 2013
Townie wrote:
This mother is a piece of garbage. She should be forced to wear a scarlet letter everywhere she goes and to be ridiculed whenever people see her. What she did to Lunenburg for her own selfish reasons is disgusting. Hopefully the husband, if he wasn't involved, divorces her and gets the kids out of a horrible home life.
right on,she a drunk regular at the alcohol infested bar Slatterys
Gum shoe

Leominster, MA

#56 Dec 5, 2013
Lynch wrote:
Well I must say that not getting paint on the siding makes it suspicious but I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet. I do not think that it was the mother because the foundation graffiti is angled from a low position and the mother would need to sit down to get such a level spraying down low.
If I were to guess this spraying was done by someone very skinny, short and very flexible such as a freshman aged kid.
Ganging up on the mother is not the right thing to do as if you are wrong then you are going to have to apologize.
That lady McNamarra at the victims driveway seemed to have inside information as she was very vocal in pointing a figure at this mother. If she is wrong the Sentinel should go to her for an apology and print it.
That's some nice detective work. You may have just solved this case and broke the investigation wide open.

Ignorant

Gardner, MA

#57 Dec 5, 2013
Townie wrote:
"She should be forced to wear a scarlet letter everywhere she goes and to be ridiculed whenever people see her. "

Can't drum up even a clue why this might be wrong?
Oh is it

Gardner, MA

#58 Dec 5, 2013
Boy Who Cried Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Izzit-
Now that the Gendarmes are focusing in on the mom, are you still feeling snarky, f*#kstick?
Wow, you read "snarky" in my post.

I'd rather a little snarky than..
"Izzit
Gendarmes
f*#kstick"

A total azzhole!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#59 Dec 5, 2013
Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
Law enforcement has a good case based on Walmart surveillance footage cameras.
I'm sure they are giving the family a chance to explain their actions and they have been informed of impending charges so they can seek legal council.
The news is stating the mother may have done it because they found the same racist remark written on a piece of paper in her home and it's her handwriting. She stated she wants the investigation over with and they asked her if she did it and she stated "okay".
They found the spray paint cans.
When the Lunenburg police went to Walmart to see the videos of the guy dropping his 38 revolver they lost the video tapes.

The LPD post out here often it seems as we hear about this case on here before in print.
Observer

Fitchburg, MA

#60 Dec 5, 2013
She won't need to wear a scarlet letter or anything like that. People will recognize her everywhere.

If her son and husband really had no idea what she was up to, which appears to be the case, then they deserve nothing but sympathy. This woman is sick and needs to get serious psychological help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 3 hr Lynch for Mayor 92
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... 3 hr The Insider 39
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 14 hr Hiding 156
This time I really mean it. Really. 16 hr fitch 49
lynch Distorts the Truth Once Again Tue Lynch Clone 6
Where is Kevin Lynch? Dec 22 Saggitarious 35
Criminal justice system's 'dark secret' (Mar '13) Dec 21 Tammy 17

Flood Watch for Worcester County was issued at December 24 at 10:46PM EST

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating