Working stiff

Gardner, MA

#21 Dec 4, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea where I work. Even though you might work in public safety you always know whats going on no matter what the subject is. You always have someone you know or was there or it happen to.
Obviously public safety gets to talk to many people and they know everyone. Also most of them work side jobs where they meet people everyday such as the funeral homes.

It is not my fault you are not a social butterfly.
Working stiff

Gardner, MA

#22 Dec 4, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup there you go again you know whats going on. No matter what story you have first hand knowledge of whats happening. Please run for Mayor with Lynch
Well lets see, the dumb ass goes to Walmart and buys spray paint for 96 cents a can that resembles the same color that is found on the foundation.

He doesn't need to show an id to buy the paint since he was over 18 years old. This also ruled that kids did this.

When the FBI gets involved all surveillance cameras in the stores not just locally but even in the abutting cities and towns will get looked at. I guess people haven't figured it out yet, you are always being watched and recorded no matter where you go now.

Obviously the family stopped talking to the police and media. I'm sure they have been advised to seek a lawyer before charges are brought against them.

I feel bad for the kid, he may have not known anything about his father/parents doing this. Now the kid has to live with this.
Working stiff

Gardner, MA

#23 Dec 4, 2013
Sorry typo, "ruled out that the kids did not do this".
Unfair

Leominster, MA

#24 Dec 4, 2013
It just shows the double standard. Puerto Ricans spray paint garbage all over Fitchburg and that's ok. But if someone spray paints in Lunenburg there is a major investigation?
Devils Advocate

Rockville, MD

#25 Dec 4, 2013
Well, it's one thing if you are tagging your gang signs vs. writing something racist
Uh oh

Cary, NC

#26 Dec 4, 2013
Unfair wrote:
It just shows the double standard. Puerto Ricans spray paint garbage all over Fitchburg and that's ok. But if someone spray paints in Lunenburg there is a major investigation?
You don't see the difference between a meaningless "tag" and a racial slur? Perhaps you don't but the FBI certainly does.
whatever

Brighton, MA

#27 Dec 4, 2013
You're right, since you need to show an ID to get paint, kids certainly didn't do it. Because kids also don't smoke or buy alcohol because you need an ID. Rock solid idea.
Uh oh

Cary, NC

#28 Dec 4, 2013
whatever wrote:
You're right, since you need to show an ID to get paint, kids certainly didn't do it. Because kids also don't smoke or buy alcohol because you need an ID. Rock solid idea.
Would kids take the time to not paint on the siding and to not paint across a window on the foundation?

This is obviously the work of the most thoughtful racist/vandal in the world.

Kids can't do anything without it eventually getting onto social websites. But this is the one item that they can all keep a secret about and not post a hint at which kid may have done this on Facebook?

Keep sticking your head in the sand.
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#29 Dec 4, 2013
Uh oh wrote:
<quoted text>
Would kids take the time to not paint on the siding and to not paint across a window on the foundation?
This is obviously the work of the most thoughtful racist/vandal in the world.
Kids can't do anything without it eventually getting onto social websites. But this is the one item that they can all keep a secret about and not post a hint at which kid may have done this on Facebook?
Keep sticking your head in the sand.
Law enforcement has a good case based on Walmart surveillance footage cameras.

I'm sure they are giving the family a chance to explain their actions and they have been informed of impending charges so they can seek legal council.

The news is stating the mother may have done it because they found the same racist remark written on a piece of paper in her home and it's her handwriting. She stated she wants the investigation over with and they asked her if she did it and she stated "okay".

They found the spray paint cans.
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#30 Dec 4, 2013
Uh oh wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't see the difference between a meaningless "tag" and a racial slur? Perhaps you don't but the FBI certainly does.
Exactly tagging is not a hate crime unless it is a racial slur.

Remember not everything that happens in Fitchburg is announced to the public such as the triple stabbing last week on Bond Street.
WOW

Gardner, MA

#31 Dec 4, 2013
Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
Law enforcement has a good case based on Walmart surveillance footage cameras.
I'm sure they are giving the family a chance to explain their actions and they have been informed of impending charges so they can seek legal council.
The news is stating the mother may have done it because they found the same racist remark written on a piece of paper in her home and it's her handwriting. She stated she wants the investigation over with and they asked her if she did it and she stated "okay".
They found the spray paint cans.
Obviously because you work in public safety The police tell you everything about the case so you can post it here on this site for us people who don;t work in public safety and know everyone.

Some of us have jobs that deal with all kinds of people like maybe working in a hospital but just not the right people that know everything that goes on no matter what the crime is.

That's what everyone goes to a funeral home for is to talk to the workers about crimes around town. WOW I got to get out to more funerals more.
Only Problem

Leominster, MA

#32 Dec 4, 2013
I don't know anyone who doesn't have a can of spray paint in their garage or basement. Are we all suspects?

You have to remember that we live in a society where a guy can eat an entire bag of cheese doodles, cut a fart and then call 911 because he thinks people are shooting guns at him!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#33 Dec 4, 2013
Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly tagging is not a hate crime unless it is a racial slur.
Remember not everything that happens in Fitchburg is announced to the public such as the triple stabbing last week on Bond Street.
3 stabbed in Fitchburg
FITCHBURG -- Three people were people were stabbed at a gathering on Bond St. early Sunday morning, according to Fitchburg police.

All three victims were transported to Leominster HealthAlliance Hospital before two were transported to UMass Memorial in Worcester for treatment, police told the Telegram & Gazette. All the stabbing victims are expected to survive, police noted, but their conditions were not available.

Police arrived at 62 Bond St. after the stabbings were reported at around 4:30 a.m. and found the victims. No arrests have been made.

http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com/news/ci_...

Location hidden

#34 Dec 4, 2013
Investigators focusing on mother of Lunenburg graffiti victim
http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com/breaking...
LUNENBURG -- Investigators are focusing on the mother of a Lunenburg teen whose home was spray painted with racist graffiti last month, according to court documents.

Former Lunenburg High School football player Isaac Phillips' mother Andrea Brazier, replied "OK" when an FBI agent suggested she was the one who spray painted graffiti on the house, according to an affidavit.

Police obtained a search warrant for instruments pertaining to the crime of defacing property, as well as paperwork containing Brazier's handwriting.

Police took the following from the home: five live rounds of ammunition, one can of Krylon Indoor/Outdoor spray paint and one can of Krylon Fusion spray paint.

Lunenburg and state police on Tuesday were tight-lipped about what prompted a search of the home of the couple who reported finding racist graffiti on their house's foundation on Nov. 15.

Phillips, and eighth grader, is biracial, and the message said "Knights don't need n******."

After the 90-minute search, an officer left the home with a brown paper bag. Officers at the scene declined to say why they were visiting and what the bag contained.

A few days after the graffiti was reported, Superintendent of Schools Loxi Jo Calmes said Lunenburg High would forfeit all remaining football games for the season, including their Thanksgiving Eve game.

On Monday, police announced that the Lunenburg High School football team had been cleared in the graffiti incident and that the investigation was still under way.

Location hidden

#35 Dec 4, 2013
Investigation Into Lunenburg Racist Graffiti Shifts Focus To Parents
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/12/04/investi...
LUNENBURG (CBS)– The investigation into who spray painted a home with racist graffiti last month has turned toward the family who lives there.

Police officers say they executed a search warrant on Tuesday and seized two cans of spray paint and ammunition from the home.

Andrea Brazier, who is white, and Anthony Phillips, who is African American initially cast suspicion on the Lunenburg High School football teammates of their 13-year-old son Isaac, saying he had been bullied in the past.

The school’s superintendent cancelled the football team’s final game on Thanksgiving after no one came forward to take responsibility.

On Monday, Lunenburg police announced that there was no conclusive evidence that anyone on the high school football team is linked to the graffiti.

A police affidavit obtained on Wednesday indicated that Brazier had stopped cooperating with investigators and had changed her story.

Initially she told officers that her 6-year-old daughter heard someone outside of her window and saw someone wearing a feather head dress on either November 14 or 15. She later said that alleged incident occurred on November 4.

On November 18, days after the graffiti was discovered, police observed two burnt aerosol cans in a fire pit at the home. Anthony Phillips told investigators that they were Rustoleum spray paint cans used for renovating the living room. According to the affidavit, he Later claimed to have used them as part of a construction project on a blue house.

After missing a scheduled appointment with officers on Friday November 22, Brazier allegedly told them the following Monday that she wanted the investigation to end.

At this point, no charges have been filed.
Only Problem

Leominster, MA

#36 Dec 4, 2013
I would say 'a spade is a spade' but certain cry babies will call me a racist so I will just say 'if it walks like a duck....'.
Sick racist

Leominster, MA

#37 Dec 4, 2013
Busted, glad I didn't waste my time going to the candle light night to support racist!
The town should put a lean on the house till they pay back the town. I'm sick of paying taxes that go to his sort of sickness.
Jtn

Framingham, MA

#38 Dec 4, 2013
Heard a Dean from fsc cracked the case, great thing Dean Wormer.
ugh

Fitchburg, MA

#39 Dec 4, 2013
They should charge the mom for whatever racist charges they would've put on someone else. Same charges should apply to her.

Trash.
WOW

Gardner, MA

#40 Dec 4, 2013
now that;s how you report whats going on. Not trying to make yourself look cool by saying "Obviously I work in public safety and know everybody."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elizabeth Warren for President 3 hr Jtn 1
Jtn gets a sex change 14 hr Jtn 4
Neighborhood menace - Sentinel & Enterprise (May '09) 20 hr watchdog 6
A skidding Saturday as snow hits heavier than e... (Jan '14) Sat Jon G 2
Jtn or lynch Sat Jtn 4
I love you JTn Sat Kim 3
New police chief announcement Sat Kim 3
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••