|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

No surprise wrote:
Civil lies about everything, even lies about serving in our military.
What a little girl.
Hey, pizzhead, here's what one looks like. I knew you wouldn't have a clue, so I sent you a copy.

http://dd214.us/images/dd214-sample-form-lg.j...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no you don't Stamos. You're not welching on this bet. You lost fair and square. I know you're sore your guy lost, but that's not an excuse to welch out on a bet. Telling the truth was never part of the deal. The candidates didn't, and I shouldn't be held to a higher expectation than they were.
But anyway, if you don't get me my wieners, I'm going to tell the guys in the F150 driving around the college neighborhood about my dilemma , pay them a leetle $$$, and they'll be driving by your house soon enough to pay YOU a visit. They're real, Stamos. I saw them-and I'll deal with the devil himself to get the hot dogs you owe me. SO stop being such a republican-you made a promise. Now it's time to stand and deliver. I want my freaking hot dogs.
Anyway, Stamos, who are the Republicans going to put up against Hillary in 2016? Piyush Jindal?(How the freak do you get "Bobby" from 'Piyush") Rubio? Condy Rice?(Her dream was to marry an NFL star!) OR is it going to be the same-old same-old tall rich white guy? I think the self-struction of the party began when that idiot McCain chose that brainless beauty from the great north. And she never shut up. And conservatives began thinking it stylish to say whatever was on their minds without thinking about the repercussions. Alienation. 4 years of tea party toddler babble wore on us. And now the new boss is same as the old boss. Oh, well. C'est la vie.
See you Stamos. At George's, of course!
Like I said Civil, you're a proven liar and I OWE you squat.
Lynch Mob

South Portland, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

I see nothing has changed here, Lynch is still as paranoid as ever and he hasn't gone in to have his meds adjusted.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Snoop wrote:
Word on the street is the two in the pickup have been known to be looking for illegaly parked cars. One carries a camera the other has binoculars. There street names may be Da Mayor and Gomez.
No,it is P.Leary but I would guess that you know your own name.
It is you

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of Dave, was this not the strip club in Springfield that Debbie mentioned you and Dave hung out at all the time after getting out?
"Gas explosion levels Springfield strip club"
http://bostonglobe.com/metro/2012/11/24/sprin...
What a freaking shame that is, ha! A lot of good memories for many just went up in flames. Is that the same area Dave was working out of under his brotherís name? According to that article itís apparently the bustling entertainment district of Springfield and we all know how entertainment districts in those big cities attract Johns, like shit attracts flies.
And how the heck do you know that person you mention in the truck you saw pointing out Dave wasn't just another one of his old tricks just pointing him out as an old business associate to one of his friends while driving by? I mean really Lynch; you need to get a grip again on all those voices in your head. You seem to think every Tom, Dick or Sally is following you guys around like youíre celebrities or something. Between the FPD, the FSU-CPD, the good ole boy network, on-line hackers and even some of your own family member associates how many others are out there are you also been accusing of harassment? Are you two guys still pinning your window curtains together in an effort to keep the paparazzi away?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
Werd thing is he fact that a the johns are heteorsexual married white males.
It is you

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Stamos!!! Where the hell have you been? Out saving the Republican party from itself, I suppose.
The college neighborhood is going to hell in a hand basket you know. I saw that F150 too. Going up and down the street-just barely rolling... The driver looks really scary. Sorta like a fat mafia type. There's another skinnier-faced Spanish looking guy riding along who I suppose is the muscle between the two. Wears a fedora with a black band and just stares. Thin moustache with a soul-patch. Maybe they're looking for some action-who knows, but I'd be careful. They sure are frightening. I'm steering clear of that neighborhood for a while. And I'm advising my friends and relatives too. Until the heat's off. Somebody let us know when things "cool" down in the hood.
Stamos! you owe me.
And stop messing with the mentally ill.
See you, Stamos!
I have a feeling that you know the stalkers.
It is you

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Jive Turkey wrote:
<quoted text>If you have this suspicion and the make, model and license plate why don't you just call the police? Or better yet just walk up to the vehicle, knock on the window and ask if you can help them.
Were you surprised that it was your friend? What is your salary at the LFD?

It seems that your frend made $65,000 in 2008, What was he, just 36 years old then? Not a bad salary but then to jeoprdize that free ride that he has been able to enjoy for all these years. This is arrogance and the sense of entitlement to break the law.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh no you don't Stamos. You're not welching on this bet. You lost fair and square. I know you're sore your guy lost, but that's not an excuse to welch out on a bet. Telling the truth was never part of the deal. The candidates didn't, and I shouldn't be held to a higher expectation than they were.
But anyway, if you don't get me my wieners, I'm going to tell the guys in the F150 driving around the college neighborhood about my dilemma , pay them a leetle $$$, and they'll be driving by your house soon enough to pay YOU a visit. They're real, Stamos. I saw them-and I'll deal with the devil himself to get the hot dogs you owe me. SO stop being such a republican-you made a promise. Now it's time to stand and deliver. I want my freaking hot dogs.
Anyway, Stamos, who are the Republicans going to put up against Hillary in 2016? Piyush Jindal?(How the freak do you get "Bobby" from 'Piyush") Rubio? Condy Rice?(Her dream was to marry an NFL star!) OR is it going to be the same-old same-old tall rich white guy? I think the self-destruction of the party began when that idiot McCain chose that brainless beauty from the great north. And she never shut up. And conservatives began thinking it stylish to say whatever was on their minds without thinking about the repercussions. Alienation. 4 years of tea party toddler babble wore on us. And now the new boss is same as the old boss. Oh, well. C'est la vie.
See you Stamos. At George's, of course!
Jindel will be their lead guy in their patronizing efforts next time around. Problem is which they will not see is that many citizens of India that reside in the US are always falsly accussing African and Spanish Americans just do to the color of their skin. They see a white guy and they state "hey Budddee..". Now if they see an african american or a spanish American they say "what do you have in your pockets"?

Jindel has this patronizing speil that will not fool anyone.

Rubio is not liked by the spanish population. Rubio is considered a "cowboy"/Fake ass kisser of the tall rich white guys.
Stoner

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

as of Todays date Stamos has now threatened me 26 times since 2010
Barney Fwank

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

I like threats , nasty dirty ones, if yah know what I meen
Barney Fwank

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

oh boy sumt6imes i feel like i repeat myself

ohhh my gooodness!!!
trailerman

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Just facts is scum wrote:
<quoted text>
You r a waste of gods flesh! All you do is call people names. You are a no good person. And for the last time I didn't kill anyone so shut the f up already or put up!!!!
You are nothing but a coward who hides behind a computer screen and calls others names. What exactly makes you feel that you are better than others?? Please let me know. And yes I am sick of you!
You and your filthy rotten mouth!!! You are an ignorant person!
You lie to the police in order to incarcerate others don't you? This makes you and evil snake in the grass scum bag. Which your own friends call you behind you back as they say keep your enemies close.
You are scum and no you are not law abiding ...
Wow wtf is wrong with you guys ....take your meds
Stoner

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

as of Todays date Stamos has now threatened me 27 times since 2010
stoner

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

un beleivable stamos threatened me again in another thread, this makes 28 times i've been threatened!!omg!
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

<quoted text>
Stamos!!! Where the hell have you been? Out saving the Republican party from itself, I suppose.
The college neighborhood is going to hell in a hand basket you know. I saw that F150 too. Going up and down the street-just barely rolling... The driver looks really scary. Sorta like a fat mafia type. There's another skinnier-faced Spanish looking guy riding along who I suppose is the muscle between the two. Wears a fedora with a black band and just stares. Thin moustache with a soul-patch. Maybe they're looking for some action-who knows, but I'd be careful. They sure are frightening. I'm steering clear of that neighborhood for a while. And I'm advising my friends and relatives too. Until the heat's off. Somebody let us know when things "cool" down in the hood.
Stamos! you owe me.
And stop messing with the mentally ill.
See you, Stamos!
Stamos, was it this story I told you where you thought I lied? You think I'd lie about something as scary as this? Especially not the last part. Something could not be any truer.
Stoner

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

As of todays date Stamos has now threatened me 32 times
Stoner

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Stamos threatned me tonite,.. that now makes 34 times total
your Kidding

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Stoner wrote:
Stamos threatned me tonite,.. that now makes 34 times total
So stoner I heard you are 420 friendly. Let's hook up!
JUST KIDDING

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

So lynch the actual definition of manslaughter is

1. Law . the unlawful killing of a human being without malice aforethought.

2.the killing of a human being by another; homicide.

So how can you say you never killed someone when you went to jail for Manslaughter??
Stoner

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

your Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
So stoner I heard you are 420 friendly. Let's hook up!
question:
1) Female? If Female go to Question #2
2)Measurements? If measurement 1 & 3 between 33-38 and #2 between 24-28 go to question #3
3) Cook & clean? If yes go to question #4
4)420 freindly? If yes go to question #5
5) do you like Stamos? If no go to question #6
6) Phone Number?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of121
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Union chief: Morale remains low at DCF 5 min DCF are MONSTERS 3
Liz Warren for President 1 hr Deloris 6
Who is Ken 3 hr Samuel 5
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 4 hr Pico 1,144
MWCC students named to Who's Who 21 hr Ken from fitchburg 13
Fitchburg gets $4.2M for mill project 22 hr Jtn 1
Man charged with assaulting officer, heroin pos... Tue ken 1
•••
•••