Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Your brother was laid off during a RECESSION. It has nothing to do with you personally. People are getting cut all of the time.
Really

Westminster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Just facts or lies wrote:
<quoted text>
There are two other kevin lynchs from the same aea. Both were convicted for manslaughter. One of them killed one of my best friends. May he rest in peace, he was a very good person as I remember his band front page news.
The other one that you are referring to murdered a girl in Quincy I believe.
I am banned from Fsu because I called Antonucci on his wrongful actions against my brother. He also banned my brother. It is obvious that their little clique enjoys abusing their authority.
Karma will come around to them to collect what they have earned. Antonucci should be ashamed for what he illegally did to my brother . To add insult to injury he did it before Xmas and during a Recession. But he obvious enjoys his ultimate power.
I cannot change this mans behaviors as only he controls that. The more accolades that he existed for doing nothing the more his power that he gains to abuse. Penn state syndrome it is called. The connections of power begin to enable further corruption to a point where only a retired FBI agent is left to correct. It takes yeArs to bring such protected power abysses to justice.
You admitted the going to jail for manslaughter (that means you killed someone)

OK which one are you??

The one that killed your best friend??

The one that killed a little girl??

Can't wait to hear this answer.....
Ward 5

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Cuckoos Nest wrote:
I think we are only hearing one side of the story, what about Fitchburg's State's side? I am sure Mr.Antonucci doesn't believe Mr.Lynch is a threat if he runs for Mayor. He knows Mr.Lynch cannot legally hold the position.
People get banned from places because they become a threat to that place for some reason. Mr.Lynch's brother gets fired and then Mr.Lynch gets banned.
People don't get banned for no reason? Just because someone is running for office doesn't mean they are allowed to attend events at a location where they are banned.
Sounds like to me someone has been watching too much tv, has too much time on their hands and needs to get a job. Negative attention is better than no attention. There is nothing to prove to anyone that they are a different person now and have changed their life because most likely alot people have disowned and look at this person in a bad way.
Remember when someone loses the trust of society that is something they have to live with and carry with for the rest of their life.
This is a good thing because it can be a lesson taught for our kids to keep out of trouble or situations that can have an impact on their life too. The justice system is limited on the type of punishment and sentences it can hand down but society can also have their own informal justice.
Just because someone has served their time doesn't mean they will ever be accepted back into society.
It is called discrimination,period!

You speak for yourself and not society!

You are the problem as people like you have backed the sandusckys of the world as kids are being raped and tortured mentally due to your protectionisms!!
Ward 5

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Get a clue wrote:
Your brother was laid off during a RECESSION. It has nothing to do with you personally. People are getting cut all of the time.
He was fired! After he was given constant excellent job reviews.

It was a political dismissal as Antonucci signed.
I was barred from the university once I requested some documents.
Ward 5

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You admitted the going to jail for manslaughter (that means you killed someone)
OK which one are you??
The one that killed your best friend??
The one that killed a little girl??
Can't wait to hear this answer.....
I am NEITHER one. This is my point. Stop posting others cases.

You know what your are doing.
asterisk

Athol, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

off wrote:
<quoted text>
No one here is interested in murdering you. If you cannot handle things that are being said about you here, maybe it is time you got off.
That sounds a little threatening. Stamos is a worthless psuedo christian who is actually a tax evading piece of *5#$. If you associate with him you will be investigated. he is currently being investigated by the IRS. I can't wait for him (and or you) to face justice and go to jail.
want to know

Westminster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Ward 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am NEITHER one. This is my point. Stop posting others cases.
You know what your are doing.
OK so did you get charged with manslaughter and go to jail for 8 years??

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Just facts is scum wrote:
STAMOS stated," save your breath as you are going to need it"
"you have it coming and I am not going to feel sorry because it is long over due"
"it is coming at you in the very near future"
These are paraphrases of some of the threats!
Then just facts the coward again calls me a waste of flesh??
If you are so law abiding as you state then reveal yourself!!!
Let's meet at the courthouse if you feel so sure that you can just threaten me as you wish.
If you think that you have a right to just call me names including murderer then state it in court!!!
You will not because you are a back boneless coward!! You are a slimy worm/snake in the grass!!
I am tired of all the threats! Yes I am tired of it! So If you feel that you can say what you want to me then see me at the courthouse you coward pos!!!!!
I have had everything thrown at me, corruption from all angles. This docent make you better as it makes you a coward pos under all true and adequate judgment. I would state this in court under recording if you want. Let's have a jury decide !!!
Wow!
For someone who is constantly on here whining about putting things in context, your hypocrisy is glaring.
And now that the voices in your head appear to have calmed down a bit, please put these so called comments you consider personal "threats" in context and then point out who you believe they were actually being directed at.

Oh! and one other thing, does the FBI know you've been on here for several years now making these same paranoid ridiculous false accusations?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...

"Is the FPD officially involved in making threats and false statements on this forum? Is Chief Demoura himself involved? I find it curious that I send Chief Demoura an email and the contents of that email end up posted online within minutes!?

Is it my old friend Chief Kearns? Is it officer Ledoux? What about officer Fossa, the IA man in charge? Sgt. Fossa, were you at JRs the night in question? HMMM?

I am now convinced that the FPD has personally been harassing me online utilyzing department computers. Nice bunch! So which one of you have decided to shoot me? What is the scenario? Are you going to use a proven killer or are you going to chose someone to obtain redwings?

If in fact you succeed on killing me, my family will become more resilient than you ever experienced in your life. And I will guarantee you that I will haunt your murdering self everyday of your life.

Now one for the gipper; YOU ARE THE REAL MURDERING POS AND YOU HIDE BEHIND A BADGE TO DO IT LEGALLY! Feel proud!!!!!!"

Is this anyway to run a campaign?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

STAMOS the liar wrote:
Prove that I stalked someone! Prove it or apologize!! Put up or shit up!!! You are a liar!!!
I am tired of you!!! I did not stalk anyone, this is going back to court as I am tired of you!!
You know the truth!! If I ever stalked anyone who you falsely claim that I have then the state police and the local police would have been at the door!!!
I am tired of this false claim as I am calling on you to prove it and to have lie detector tests given! You will not because you lie like a pos snake that you are and I am tired of it!!!
Where is the FBI
Framingham, MA

"I have to wonder what Mark Louney and Kerry C. Siomos, Jr. have in common with address 96 ? You tried to hit me with your car today as my back was turned! You seem to be an angry person!

Here are some headlines to ponder!

A former Detroit police officer and a city tax assessor have been charged in a $2.1-million mortgage fraud scheme.

New York authorities claimed as part of the Jamestown case that Kartesz and Saracki inflated the home prices on individual property deeds, then sold the higher-valued mortgages to private investors

Star Telegram
A Tarrant County grand jury issued indictments against five people, including an Arlington-based home builder, in an alleged mortgage fraud involving loans worth $13 million, a case prosecutors say is the first of several more of its kind to come.

Bill Postmus exploited his office as San Bernardino County assessor to enrich himself, his friends and political allies and to create a political operation at taxpayer expense, according to a report released Tuesday by the county Board of Supervisors"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

STAMOS the liar wrote:
Prove that I stalked someone! Prove it or apologize!! Put up or shit up!!! You are a liar!!!
I am tired of you!!! I did not stalk anyone, this is going back to court as I am tired of you!!
You know the truth!! If I ever stalked anyone who you falsely claim that I have then the state police and the local police would have been at the door!!!
I am tired of this false claim as I am calling on you to prove it and to have lie detector tests given! You will not because you lie like a pos snake that you are and I am tired of it!!!
"Today, sunday April 25th at JRs was another complete disregard for the law! One could only guess that 85% of the patrons are Fitchburg police officers!
Today a red SUV from cedar st(good friend of the police) parked their car in front of JRs in the driving lane. The car was facing the wrong way! Can anyone tell me what a cop would say to me if I were to do this? Last week it was a Fitchburg cruiser; it is so nice to see uniformed police officers hanging at JRs and allowing traffic violations so arrogantly and brazin such as these two incidents without addressing it!
One can only think of what type of connections that this red SUV has with the police to brazingly park the wrong way in a running lane!
Let me clue you in; the owner happens to be friends with Mr. Siomos and is on the 5 member school board with Former corrupt cop Captain Looney!!"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking
"Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk or harass an individual, a group of individuals, or an organization. It may include the making of false accusations or statements of fact (as in defamation), monitoring, making threats, identity theft, damage to data or equipment, the solicitation of minors for sex, or gathering information that may be used to harass."

"Mrs. Siomos, do you mind me using your maiden name? I do not physically fight with any police. I will however take them to task and I will hold them accountable. If they commit perjury then they will be fired!
You still haven't answered my question; why do you park and allow others to park in the fire lane across from JRs?
Everyone in Fitchburg talks about this fact in all circles. It is done in the face of every Fitchburg citizen! There are usually two cruisers in the parking lot of JRs hiding out on their shifts!
Let me give you an example of what harm can be brought towards society through protectionisms."
Nothing new

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Didn't this guy already go to jail for stalking a cop and his family?
Ward 5

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!
For someone who is constantly on here whining about putting things in context, your hypocrisy is glaring.
And now that the voices in your head appear to have calmed down a bit, please put these so called comments you consider personal "threats" in context and then point out who you believe they were actually being directed at.
Oh! and one other thing, does the FBI know you've been on here for several years now making these same paranoid ridiculous false accusations?
"Is the FPD officially involved in making threats and false statements on this forum? Is Chief Demoura himself involved? I find it curious that I send Chief Demoura an email and the contents of that email end up posted online within minutes!?
Is it my old friend Chief Kearns? Is it officer Ledoux? What about officer Fossa, the IA man in charge? Sgt. Fossa, were you at JRs the night in question? HMMM?
I am now convinced that the FPD has personally been harassing me online utilyzing department computers. Nice bunch! So which one of you have decided to shoot me? What is the scenario? Are you going to use a proven killer or are you going to chose someone to obtain redwings?
If in fact you succeed on killing me, my family will become more resilient than you ever experienced in your life. And I will guarantee you that I will haunt your murdering self everyday of your life.
Now one for the gipper; YOU ARE THE REAL MURDERING POS AND YOU HIDE BEHIND A BADGE TO DO IT LEGALLY! Feel proud!!!!!!"
Is this anyway to run a campaign?
What exactly is your point? I don't get your point at all.
Ward 5

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the FBI
Framingham, MA
"I have to wonder what Mark Louney and Kerry C. Siomos, Jr. have in common with address 96 ? You tried to hit me with your car today as my back was turned! You seem to be an angry person!
Here are some headlines to ponder!
A former Detroit police officer and a city tax assessor have been charged in a $2.1-million mortgage fraud scheme.
New York authorities claimed as part of the Jamestown case that Kartesz and Saracki inflated the home prices on individual property deeds, then sold the higher-valued mortgages to private investors
Star Telegram
A Tarrant County grand jury issued indictments against five people, including an Arlington-based home builder, in an alleged mortgage fraud involving loans worth $13 million, a case prosecutors say is the first of several more of its kind to come.
Bill Postmus exploited his office as San Bernardino County assessor to enrich himself, his friends and political allies and to create a political operation at taxpayer expense, according to a report released Tuesday by the county Board of Supervisors"
Again, what is your point? Do me a favor. Now examine all you have posted here. What is happening within these posts?

Threats were made specifically which is very serious. It sounds like the person posting is investigating and attempting to draw certain people out of the shadows and or bushes that they were stalking from.
Ward 5

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C yberstalking
"Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk or harass an individual, a group of individuals, or an organization. It may include the making of false accusations or statements of fact (as in defamation), monitoring, making threats, identity theft, damage to data or equipment, the solicitation of minors for sex, or gathering information that may be used to harass."
"Mrs. Siomos, do you mind me using your maiden name? I do not physically fight with any police. I will however take them to task and I will hold them accountable. If they commit perjury then they will be fired!
You still haven't answered my question; why do you park and allow others to park in the fire lane across from JRs?
Everyone in Fitchburg talks about this fact in all circles. It is done in the face of every Fitchburg citizen! There are usually two cruisers in the parking lot of JRs hiding out on their shifts!
Let me give you an example of what harm can be brought towards society through protectionisms."
STAMOS, you either have absolutely no clue or you are purposefully avoiding the truth.

I was being stalked and threatened! I was in direct communications with the FBI, the chief of police, the mayor and the city council over all these matters.

I was relaying the makes, models and descriptions of vehicles following us directly to the chief of police.

Every threatening post or personal reference concerning the mention of bringing harm to me I relayed immediately to the chief of police.

I agree that everything should be examined including the connections to the university.

For example, we see a few people stalking us now. One person drives a monster truck whom was sitting and watching us and our routine yesterday.

Then there are others who like yourself have made either threatening comments or are lurking in the bushes. Such as the candy apple red cadilac who seems to have an issue with us. Yes this may even be you STAMOS, your registration is being run at the moment in order to see your connection . I believe that you have a veteran plate??

Illegal actions were taken against us and it is continuing as we see you. I say we open up this can of worms and see what is inside.
Devils Advocate

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Ward 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
I say we open up this can of worms and see what is inside.
You ever heard of Murphy's Law on the can of worms?

It goes something like "Inside every can of worms is another can of worms waiting to be opened"

Waddaya think that might mean?
Voter

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

And didn't the Chief of Police publicly state that you were not credible and just crying wolf? I believe he did and the local papers reported it as we'll.

So we can move on from your paranoia now?
Nothing new

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

If it were anyone else I would think this person is paranoid but after reading his posts he may be right about being followed. He has in some form threatened everyone from the Mayor to college kids. There is a very good chance someone has been hired to watch out for him.
Nothing new

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Ward 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
He was fired! After he was given constant excellent job reviews.
It was a political dismissal as Antonucci signed.
I was barred from the university once I requested some documents.
Your brother already recieved documentation. It's called a pink slip. Get over it.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Devils Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever heard of Murphy's Law on the can of worms?
It goes something like "Inside every can of worms is another can of worms waiting to be opened"
Waddaya think that might mean?
So, you finally owning up /admitting that you are in the contents of this can?

What about Murphys' law for you? Which means if anything can happen it will which is the actual defintion. So You quoting Murphys' law is an actual threat against me?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: Shots fired into Fitchburg home 39 min Me too 1
Fitchburg neighbors come together for yearly co... 19 hr ken 7
FHS cohort attends leadership conference 20 hr Jtn 2
Developer sees retail center at Pelletier's Sun Joe Underbridge 3
Arthur T. Demoulas makes offer to buy Market Ba... Sun Joe L Kaddie 3
How to get hot babes Sun Joe Underbridge 3
a holes Sun jtn 10
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Worcester County was issued at July 28 at 2:10PM EDT

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE