Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Now you will also refuse to acknowledge my full support for law abiding police officers!

You refuse to recognize that I believe in this statement and support cooperation with police for a better community!!

No, I will not compromise my feelings against criminal police, period! This fact angers you!!! Why??????????
Just facts or lies

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

You add in your desirable and undesirable factor always!!! This is what the voters objected to!

You are a typical republican!

Your solution to the lack of Latino republican votes is to patronize by presenting Rubio forward!

The voters see through these obvious moves! Republicans are mad that Romney was heard stating that he didn't care about 47 percent of the population !

He believes in his statements but you feel that it wasn't the statement itself but it was the fact that the microphone was on!

Murdoch and akin made stances that Romney and Ryan endorse!!! You don't disagree with their stances as you do not want them to tell the truth on their stances!!!! You want them all too hide the truth and lie until they get voted into office!

You want deception over honesty as the rule
For your party!! The American people are too smart for that!

Wait till next time when the white candidates run for president and the republicans begin to lose that base!

We understand that there has always been a portion of tour
Party that has desirable and undesirable prerequisites in their thinking! As with African Americans your party views them under the undesirable category! And so on....,

Your party attempted to have an African American to lead the RNC for the purposes of attempting to attract this voting block! Now they are openly doing the
Same
With Rubio and discussing it on live tv!

I like seeing this
As it
Exposes your party!!!!
Corporate greed

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

We know who you are you racist motha f'er. You're the motha f'er who goes to the church motha f'ing charity dinner and goes up for motha f'ing seconds and thirds motha f'er then you sit back and rub your motha f'ing fat stomach and laugh at the poor homeless who can't get a meal cuz you already ate their motha f'ing food. Then you motha f'ing complain cuz you can't get a motha f'ing doggie bag.
Corporate greed

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

You're are the sick motha f'er who sits at the motha f'ing charity meal in the motha f'ing chuch basement picking your motha f'ing teeth with a motha f'ing chicken bone thinking you're the motha f'ing king. Then you steal a stack of motha f'ing blankets meant for the motha f'ing homeless and bring them home and tell your motha f'ing boyfriend you've been out motha f'ing shopping. That aint Dolemites style. Can you dig it.
Just facts or lies

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Corporate greed wrote:
You're are the sick motha f'er who sits at the motha f'ing charity meal in the motha f'ing chuch basement picking your motha f'ing teeth with a motha f'ing chicken bone thinking you're the motha f'ing king. Then you steal a stack of motha f'ing blankets meant for the motha f'ing homeless and bring them home and tell your motha f'ing boyfriend you've been out motha f'ing shopping. That aint Dolemites style. Can you dig it.
You honestly think that you are funny! The public wants to know your badge number. You will never give it because you know that you will be fired! Lmao!!!

Hiding because you have to!! Lmao!!!

Now that is not
Only the absolute truth but it is funny!!!! Hiding who you are because you would be fired!!! Your colleagues know who you are as they have been talking about your racist behavior!

What nationality are you Scott?? Do you think that will protect your racist positions?? I think not!

Keep hiding!!! Lmao!!!!

Free speech Scotty but for you, you have to hide your racist beliefs because you are a public servant! But we will expose you as there is no place for your racist views !

You are close to being exposed if you haven't already been! Lmao!!!!!
Just facts or lies

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

You know what is really comical? Not only can you not state who you are but you cannot even state that you are a public servant!

We know that you are a public servant as you will not even attempt to lie and state that you are an accountant! Lmao!!!

Do you know that this fact makes it obvious to everyone???? lmao

So, at least list your occupation! There are thousands with the same occupation as it couldn't identify you!!! Lmao, lol
Corporate greed

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

You don't know jack corn bread motha f'er. You don't want to play facts and lies with Dolemite style motha f'er. No i'm not a cop motha f'er and I'm so bad I kick my own motha f'ing bad azz twice a day. I once hired two private motha f'ing investigators to follow each other and neither one knew about it motha f'er.
Nancy

Ludlow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

I thought this to be a's entertaining as having diarrhea at 3am, and not having toilate paper. So I use the sentinel a's for that's what the paper is full of poop.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Dear Stamos wrote:
STAMOS, I am suggesting for you to call and or to visit the FBI. You have threatened me three times in as many weeks.
Either, you are directly involved in a plan to Hurt me or you have direct knowledge of information that someone is going to bring physical harm to me.
I have a couple leads. One you may have purposeful contacted someone from my past who is now going to bring physical assault or murder at me.
I am telling you that this makes you an accomplice to murder.
You may think that your connections will save you from prosecution, they will not.
You need to contact the FBI, tell them everything you know in reference to this conspiracy to bringing me harm.
I am not kidding.
When are you going to stop crying wolf Lynch? You need some serious help. I'm not kidding.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...

"The feds need to take over the police station and have the local cops watch and learn. We may need to get rid of the inactive patrolmen and the overpaid do nothing but corrupt "Brass".
The chief needs to arm the citizens so we can take over law enforcement as they just use their time harrassing and hiding.
I do think the new chief is doing well but he can't fix this department alone as it has been corrupted for years.There budget is multi millions!! They allowed these Cliques to run and ruin Fitchburg for years and I am not talking about street gangs!!
The FPD had become an out of control thug force that harrassed it's citizens and allowed the criminal element to run the city."
Howie

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Corporate greed wrote:
You don't know jack corn bread motha f'er. You don't want to play facts and lies with Dolemite style motha f'er. No i'm not a cop motha f'er and I'm so bad I kick my own motha f'ing bad azz twice a day. I once hired two private motha f'ing investigators to follow each other and neither one knew about it motha f'er.
delerium tremors are you having from withdrawal symptons?
yah don't pay the Crack Dealer you ain't getting the crack bro

YO!!
Lynch please read

Westminster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

COMMONWEALTH vs. KEVIN LYNCH.

428 Mass. 617

December 8, 1998 - January 8, 1999

Norfolk County

Present: KEVIN LYNCH,
Evidence at the trial of an indictment for murder in the first degree,[620-622]

Guilty of Manslaughter

How can you say you never killed anyone??

Your a lair and a killer some day you will have to answer for actions to God then what are you going to do??
Just facts or lies

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Lynch please read wrote:
COMMONWEALTH vs. KEVIN LYNCH.
428 Mass. 617
December 8, 1998 - January 8, 1999
Norfolk County
Present: KEVIN LYNCH,
Evidence at the trial of an indictment for murder in the first degree,[620-622]
Guilty of Manslaughter
How can you say you never killed anyone??
Your a lair and a killer some day you will have to answer for actions to God then what are you going to do??
You have the wrong kevin lynch and you know it! You r playing games of which you will have to answer to god for playing!!!
Wrong again

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Just facts or lies wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the wrong kevin lynch and you know it! You r playing games of which you will have to answer to god for playing!!!
Isnt this the same Kevin Lynch who ran for Mayor of afiychburg. Isnt that the same Kevin Lynch who served time for that man's death. Isn't that the same Kevin Lynch who is banned from FSU campus?
Nancy

Rensselaer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

You will have to excuse him for his behavior. He is a child in a mans body. He is molested by his own thoughts. Although I do not know him nor would I care to but everyone gives him the attn he did not get a's a child. Like the saying goes bad press is better than no press.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Stamos! I want you to skip buying me lunch at George's and I'll promise this sociopath who's intent on destroying you that HE can have the fooking wieners if he'll just shut up and go away. Really. My wife put me on a diet anyway. I told her about our bet and she says I can have a tofu frank, and I told her what to do with her soy-based hot dog. That wicked witch is still cheating on me. I know it. I can smell that somabitch.

And Stamos, I have a confession to make... I lied. I voted for all the democrats on the ballot-every last one of them. BUT it wasn't my fault, Stamos!!! Every time I go to vote my dead father follows me in the polls. I can't even vote for a Republican because my dad is there telling me I'll go to hell if I do. AND I don't want to go to hell, Stamos!!!! A freaking real-life democratic haunting!!! He was there... I felt him grab my hand and steer me away from all those conservative Republican candidates I wanted to vote for. "Anybody with a capital D next to their name can't be all THAT bad!!!" he said. It resonated all throughout the hall. Right down to my shaking right hand.

Stamos, I'm ashamed. So ashamed...

How can I exorcise the old man from my political psyche? Will I need a Republican Catholic priest, or will a shaman or witch doctor do? Does the shaman have to be Republican? If I go with the witch doctor, can I have him put a hex on that evil beech of a wife of mine (and her lover) while he's setting my political compass straight? OR should I just succumb to fate, and hope the old man (and God) are happy when I see them in heaven?

I never thought politics could be so existential, Stamos. Shame on me.

See you, Stamos!!!

Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Loon.
Just facts or lies

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Wrong again wrote:
<quoted text>
Isnt this the same Kevin Lynch who ran for Mayor of afiychburg. Isnt that the same Kevin Lynch who served time for that man's death. Isn't that the same Kevin Lynch who is banned from FSU campus?
There are two other kevin lynchs from the same aea. Both were convicted for manslaughter. One of them killed one of my best friends. May he rest in peace, he was a very good person as I remember his band front page news.

The other one that you are referring to murdered a girl in Quincy I believe.

I am banned from Fsu because I called Antonucci on his wrongful actions against my brother. He also banned my brother. It is obvious that their little clique enjoys abusing their authority.

Karma will come around to them to collect what they have earned. Antonucci should be ashamed for what he illegally did to my brother . To add insult to injury he did it before Xmas and during a Recession. But he obvious enjoys his ultimate power.

I cannot change this mans behaviors as only he controls that. The more accolades that he existed for doing nothing the more his power that he gains to abuse. Penn state syndrome it is called. The connections of power begin to enable further corruption to a point where only a retired FBI agent is left to correct. It takes yeArs to bring such protected power abysses to justice.
Just facts or lies

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Nancy wrote:
You will have to excuse him for his behavior. He is a child in a mans body. He is molested by his own thoughts. Although I do not know him nor would I care to but everyone gives him the attn he did not get a's a child. Like the saying goes bad press is better than no press.
Nancy, do you always judge others falsely ? WhAt gives you this right? Do you attend the castle once a week so it makes you feel righteous?

You do not know me! I have been violated illegally by members of the Fitchburg good ole boy network. I exposed them. I have information on many others. I know where the power links are also. Corruption is corruption. F
There mAy even be former governors involved.
Just facts or lies

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Wrong again wrote:
<quoted text>
The ethics commission felt that there was enough to begin an investigation. I am running for mayor again this term. Mr Antonucci will then have to answer to his connections then.

You cannot support o e campaign and then utilize your power position in order to negatively affect the other opponent. This isn't just a simple conflict of interests situation. Antonucci abused his authority as I have attended other local political events. He has barred me from being able to attend other political events and community meetings as he is abusing his authority by doing so.

KArma will correct everything and hopefully justice will also be allowed to correct his illegal actions.
Cuckoos Nest

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

I think we are only hearing one side of the story, what about Fitchburg's State's side? I am sure Mr.Antonucci doesn't believe Mr.Lynch is a threat if he runs for Mayor. He knows Mr.Lynch cannot legally hold the position.

People get banned from places because they become a threat to that place for some reason. Mr.Lynch's brother gets fired and then Mr.Lynch gets banned.

People don't get banned for no reason? Just because someone is running for office doesn't mean they are allowed to attend events at a location where they are banned.

Sounds like to me someone has been watching too much tv, has too much time on their hands and needs to get a job. Negative attention is better than no attention. There is nothing to prove to anyone that they are a different person now and have changed their life because most likely alot people have disowned and look at this person in a bad way.

Remember when someone loses the trust of society that is something they have to live with and carry with for the rest of their life.

This is a good thing because it can be a lesson taught for our kids to keep out of trouble or situations that can have an impact on their life too. The justice system is limited on the type of punishment and sentences it can hand down but society can also have their own informal justice.

Just because someone has served their time doesn't mean they will ever be accepted back into society.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE