First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#64 Jul 28, 2013
Droopyballs wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not just for emergency purposes. The Obama phones can be used just like any other phone. The user does not get the choice to have a smartphone. That is the only difference.
Drug dealers on the other hand go into Cumberland Farms every morning and afternoon and will purchase the prepaid cell phones a DOZEN at a time. These phones cannot be traced back to the user. Obviously the staff and everyone else knows what they are being used for but there is no law limiting how many they can purchase.
I once saw a girl purchase 20 prepaid phones at the Cumberlands on River Street in the morning. They had to activate each phone and it took 30 minutes to do as everyone was waiting in the next line to check out.
The staff states they sell approximately 300 prepaid cell phones a week.
Not to call bullshit on your story but who in their right mind stands in Cumberlands for 30 minutes? A Snickers bar is not that important.
Droopyballs

Gardner, MA

#65 Jul 29, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Not to call bullshit on your story but who in their right mind stands in Cumberlands for 30 minutes? A Snickers bar is not that important.
You haven't been to Cumberland Farms on River Street lately. It has now been redone and looks like a Starbucks. It is just a hangout in the morning for the welfare people.

Those 20 prepaid phones will make her $1000 over a weekend. Prostitution and drug phones.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#66 Jul 29, 2013
Lynch wrote:
I do not want to hear anyone even out here about there being no network that works unethically throughout Fitchburg any longer.
Today, the Sentinel and Enterprise excluded my name in the list of City Councilor at Large candidates. This is not a mistake. Yes, I am devastated and my campaign is tainted unethically and unjustlty once again by the Sentinel and Enterprise.
This is an assault on democracy. This is the second time that this Editor has allowed purposeful unethical printing in his paper.
This cannot be repaired as now they will just add a "correction line" which is just so unfair.
I had people asking me around Fitchburg, online and by telephone about this situation.
For beginners this article list 7 candidates for the City Council at large contest and ALL are sitting councilmen.
I will fight this unethical behavior from this network. This is just another knock to the people of Fitchburg concerning DEMOCRACY for which this news paper should be held accountable.
I will remind this editor that I have emails from writers of this newspaper where they state that the Editor does not like me. Shame on this newspaper!
So Lynch, now that the author of the S&E article has taken full responsibility for leaving out your name along with Tran's in error, and now that the paper has actually made the correction by announcing both your names in print as candidates, don't you think in the very least you now owe both that editor and the so called "Good Ole Boy" network you've aligned him/her with, an apology for prematurely and falsely accusing them of wrongdoing through the creation of this thread?

I think the wise and noble thing for you to do now Lynch, would be to take out a small ad in the S&E and apologize to all these people you've falsely accused of "unethical" behavior, what do you think?
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#67 Jul 29, 2013
Droopyballs wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't been to Cumberland Farms on River Street lately. It has now been redone and looks like a Starbucks. It is just a hangout in the morning for the welfare people.
Those 20 prepaid phones will make her $1000 over a weekend. Prostitution and drug phones.
Not a bad payday are they hiring? If all you have to do is buy prepaid phones at Cumberland farms I'll buy all of them! weeeeeeee! I'll be a millionaire in no time.
Jtn

Concord, MA

#68 Jul 29, 2013
I like the corn dogs right Joey
hey lynch

Templeton, MA

#69 Jul 29, 2013
how are you going to eat if food stamp reform takes place? Isn't it true that you and Gomez each get your own food stamps? Have you ever reported your wages to the food stamp office? Who is using your free phone? Who is using Gomez' free phone?
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I am conservative. I strongly believe in welfare reform, food stamp reform and that free phone. Let me tell you one thing about this free phone which I am going to spark the outrage over.
I understand the concept but it is way too liberal. I have been addressed through the mail at the least twelve times attempting to offer me a free phone. I have seen billboards, television commercials and salesmen in the street giving phones away.
I don't mind seeing people with jobs through this program but it has gone way too far. They are on Main street Fitchburg convincing people to receive the free phone. I told the guy that I didn't need a free phone at least three times but he kept asking every time I seen him.
This is a complete waste of tax money as this service is NOT needed on the scale that they are pushing it out there. Such funds could go to assisting our elder citizens. Yes, I strongly believe that something has to be done for our elders! Everything is always offered but never anything given to assist them.
I would be even more conservative than Marcus Dinatale on some things and I would agree with him on most conservative issues. I feel that we need to widen our tax base and in order to get this done we need to make some concessions through tax credits.
Many far right republicans double talk concerning their anti tax ideas, they are full of it. I can understand the basis for their argument but on the realistic side. Taxes are way too high. Taxes do not stop at the pay check as everything is taxed and heavily. Taxing gas is a mistake as gas prices was one of the most devastating increases that caused our economy to collapse.
It comes down to everyones disposable income, this income has actually become a red area on many citizens financial profiles. An economy can not run healthy under such circumstances. We have to be logical and to give a little to get a little.
Big Business has FAILED all Americans. All these companies moved out of America as successful businesses. They made it in America. I believe in protectionism. I am not saying complete protectionism but as a nation we MUST produce somethings. It is logical but the greedy of course do not like the idea because they all want to be in the Billion dollar club but what is the effect on the American economy?
In the 1980s and 90s I protested against Nike who was the leader on outsourcing at the time.
hey lynch

Templeton, MA

#70 Jul 29, 2013
So, you are claiming your brother got fired because of his relationship to you? Sure it does not have to do with his poor work ethic, substance abuse, and sexually harrassing co-workers? Has your brother ever been fired from a job before for any of these things?
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to take you to task. Is it OKAY for people to bring me up on false charges? Is this Okay? Is it OKAY for people to threaten me? Is it Okay for others to fire my brother from his employment due to his relationship to me?
Tell me a couple things and I will copy and paste letters received. You think it is Okay for us to be followed after being threatened out here?
There was and is an investigation ongoing and you may even be part of it. You think that it is OKAY to slander me?
Is it OKAY for people to say that "I need a bullet in my head"? HUH? You think this is not credible?
The Chief was protecting the thin blue line which I understand to a point but he did fail to step in and put a stop to everything which he could of done.
Because of 1992 incident you believe that my civil rights should be violated? You believe that Dave and I should of been taken out of our lives and illegally incarcerated?
I am not going to allow your constant harassment. I am not going to allow you to constantly violate my civil rights. I will take you to task!
You continue to post the articles from 1992 which is just deplorable. You obviously are not smart enough to understand that it didn't happen the way that they stated in the papers. I was so frustrated with not being allowed to respond. I told my attorney, "it cannot get any worse than what theya re stating" as he told me that no one is allowed to talk to the media. If you notice ,NO ONE did comment from our side till the day of trial as the article stated "depending on which side you believe" and gave both accounts. Well After co-defendants were found NOT GUILTY of joint venture which was wrongfully explained in all those articles that you post. Shame on you. You are smarter enough to read the reality!!!
Droopyballs

Gardner, MA

#71 Jul 29, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Not a bad payday are they hiring? If all you have to do is buy prepaid phones at Cumberland farms I'll buy all of them! weeeeeeee! I'll be a millionaire in no time.
If you don't mind walking River Street and getting a butt full of man cream, you are hired. But I get 90% of your profits.
Rcd

Concord, MA

#72 Jul 29, 2013
Droopyballs wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't mind walking River Street and getting a butt full of man cream, you are hired. But I get 90% of your profits.
oh stop it boys,yu get me so excited.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#73 Jul 29, 2013
Droopyballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me dribble lips. You might like walking up and down a street with bleach breath and a stomach full of man yogurt but that's not my thing. I highly doubt these street walkers are making $1000 over the weekend. They are dirty and nasty looking.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#74 Jul 29, 2013
hey lynch wrote:
So, you are claiming your brother got fired because of his relationship to you? Sure it does not have to do with his poor work ethic, substance abuse, and sexually harrassing co-workers? Has your brother ever been fired from a job before for any of these things?
<quoted text>
No, he hasn't Debbie. I may begin to play the same game that you like to play.

Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house!!! Lets examine everything about you. I have a list and I may just begin to examine all of them.

For someone who works in social services I have to agree you know all the tricks huh? You embezzle that young girl and you need to stop! You profit off of her which is illegal. Keep your little harassment game up and we will see.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#75 Jul 29, 2013
hey lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
For one Debbie, my brother had all good work reports and received praise by students, parents, co-workers and administration. You are rocking a boat that you do not want to rock!

My brothers' health is failing really bad since they did what they did to him. Leave him alone. You are a sick individual who needs help!

You want war? You have been pushing for it for years. Keep it up and you will get it as I am fed up!
Whench patrol

Fitchburg, MA

#76 Jul 29, 2013
hey lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't turned you in to the IRS. I haven't brought civil action to you. You talk like a filthy street walking douche. You say a lot of things about my family. You are ready to lose your job as I spoke to someone in social services and they stated just say the word and she will be held accountable.

You are jealous and that is what it is all about and always has been. Your a sick whench.
Hmmmm

Fitchburg, MA

#77 Jul 30, 2013
Here is the real Candidate Lynch. Psychopath extraordinaire.
Lynch for city council

Fitchburg, MA

#78 Jul 30, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
Here is the real Candidate Lynch. Psychopath extraordinaire.
Hmmm, You are attempting to link me with someone else. I agree with that person a lot. Sometimes it is a family member. You have to understand that people out here have talked about my family members whom are not happy with it.

Why do they say all these things about my family? It is bad enough what they wrongfully say about me.
Pierre de Rolis

Forestdale, MA

#79 Jul 30, 2013
Whench patrol wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't turned you in to the IRS. I haven't brought civil action to you. You talk like a filthy street walking douche. You say a lot of things about my family. You are ready to lose your job as I spoke to someone in social services and they stated just say the word and she will be held accountable.
You are jealous and that is what it is all about and always has been. Your a sick whench.
And, Lynch, this hurts my eyes. Even nearly illiterate pirates knew that there is only one "h" in Wench. Yet you keep doing it. Sister Mary Euphemia, not to mention Queen Elizabeth, would be appalled. How did you ever get into the Mount?
Lynch for city council

Fitchburg, MA

#80 Jul 30, 2013
Pierre de Rolis wrote:
<quoted text>
And, Lynch, this hurts my eyes. Even nearly illiterate pirates knew that there is only one "h" in Wench. Yet you keep doing it. Sister Mary Euphemia, not to mention Queen Elizabeth, would be appalled. How did you ever get into the Mount?
Wrong use of the word.
Rulla Kivi

Forestdale, MA

#81 Jul 31, 2013
Lynch wrote:
I do not want to hear anyone even out here about there being no network that works unethically throughout Fitchburg any longer.
Today, the Sentinel and Enterprise excluded my name in the list of City Councilor at Large candidates. This is not a mistake. Yes, I am devastated and my campaign is tainted unethically and unjustlty once again by the Sentinel and Enterprise.
This is an assault on democracy. This is the second time that this Editor has allowed purposeful unethical printing in his paper.
This cannot be repaired as now they will just add a "correction line" which is just so unfair.
I had people asking me around Fitchburg, online and by telephone about this situation.
For beginners this article list 7 candidates for the City Council at large contest and ALL are sitting councilmen.
I will fight this unethical behavior from this network. This is just another knock to the people of Fitchburg concerning DEMOCRACY for which this news paper should be held accountable.
I will remind this editor that I have emails from writers of this newspaper where they state that the Editor does not like me. Shame on this newspaper!
Did you send the editor a letter? Perhaps you could edit one of your earlier communications on this issue and use it to compose a new letter? How about this one?

Lynch wrote:
The sentinel has slanted the truth! The word "gets" is purposefully misdirecting! Their is no "probation officer", pre-trial probation is a term not a sentence as their was NO plea change, no admission whatsoever. The Sentinel has purposefully misguided the public as they have done all along!!! I cannot make comments in reference to facts or names but I can comment on anything else. I am not in fear of getting into trouble because "I DO NOT GET INTO TROUBLE". The Sentinel is full of shit as usual! No one has the guts to tell them so but I will! I call it as it is unlike the Sentinel. The Sentinel is on the verge of being reported for their biased protectionism of local government! This fact seriously hampers checks and balances concerning Democracy! The Sentinel can go FUCK THEMSELVES! Hopefully they bring a libel against me which they will not because I have plenty of evidence against the Sentinel as that PUKE editor was told as much in writing!!! In ending, FUCK YOU SENTINEL! Your paper is horrid, slanted and is beginning to be realized by the citizens of Fitchburg. Your paper is nothing more than a BS bulletin!
Mob Squad

Switzerland

#82 Feb 4, 2014
Lynch wrote:
That was some fight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Jtn be BANNED from Topix? 2 hr Rihanna 3
Should Jtn run for Governor of Massachusetts? 2 hr Jimmy Buffet 1
Numbers of homeless increase in region 6 hr The Insider 13
Good Samaritan gets more than he bargained for ... Tue Dr Martscoff 2
Man charged with assaulting ex-girlfriend - Sen... (Sep '09) Tue Jtn 74
Police: Man found in FSC bathroom arrested - Se... (Dec '08) Tue Tim 17
Fitchburg High, Fitchburg State team up to prov... Tue BillyBob 2
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••