|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
I also find it comical snitch boy that you believe you can tell people how to drive while your license has been revoked by the RMV indefinitely.
This state is ripe with corruption! And YES the RMV rules like Nazi Germany, FACT! They do not abide by the US Constitution. They rake everyones' money .

And Yes the driving skills are failing.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
I like it when you divulge all of this valuable and truthful information. You get contacted 12 times a week to have a free phone and everywhere you go people are trying to give you a free phone? Where can I find these people? I'm do for an upgrade!
The state is giving out these phones for free and free monthly charges. I am not kidding! I have been against this program.

Google assurance phones in Massachusetts, here is the address http://www.assurancewireless.com/Public/Welco...

The state pays Virgin mobile and other carriers. I agree with the program if there is a need. And Yes, they were walking on Main street stopping everyone. There was three people at a time getting these phones.

The amount of advertising dollars is ridiculous.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Droopyballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Well again, you need to get your facts straight before you refer to anything. You need to have the proper terminology. That free phone has always been known to be the "Obama phone". Anytime public safety responds to a call in the projects they always have to tell the caller to put down their Obama phone so they can get information. The caller is usually too busy to talk to the public safety because they are still on their Obama phone even though they called them.
Most users of Obama phones sell them for drugs and other items and they receive a replacement phone within a week, no questions asked.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/18/obama-phone...
http://thehill.com/blogs/regwatch/technology/...
This is such a waste of money! people get too much food stamps. There isn't enough transitioning off of this assistance. They even advertise for people to apply for food stamps.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
Lynch you are so strange I sort of enjoy reading your rants and lies. I like how you think you are some sort of parking cop and a stickler for parking laws while your car is being towed away and impounded for illegal parking. It doesn't get any funnier than that.
I cannot control everyone, I told Dave to park on the side street but he wanted to park there and his point was proven. They towed our car and not theirs!! LMAO. They stated that it was a public safety hazard as cars were having to cross the yellow line. More of the double standard in your face BS!

And then they blocked the release of the car till it tallied up to $1,500.00
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
Kevin,
Just more of the same whining and crying from you...we've read all about how badly you claim you've been treated. You constantly make claims about people and how they think when you have no clue about how that person thinks. You constantly make negative remarks towards anyone that identifies you as the nutcase you are...and then you have the nerve to tell someone to relax and be kind.
hey Kevin...there is an easy way to stop all of this...wait for it..........
just go away. Real simple...when are you going to understand that WE DON'T WANT YOU IN OUR CITY!!
The voters have spoken and we don't want you in ANY position of power.
You are obviously hard-headed and refuse to acknowledge that WE DON'T WANT YOU IN FITCHBURG...GO AWAY!!
I know a better way to stop it! Investigations!!!! Put it to the people as they all agree, now if we can get more than 12% to the polls.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Droopyballs wrote:
The free obama phones are not the main problem. It is when a welfare recipient calls for the ambulance to take them to the hospital. This is now a $1800 expense that many people donít realize how much the government and taxpayers have to pay for.
It is not free, it is not $600 or $800 but Medstar charges an industry standard $1800 and possibly more depending on services rendered. Many trips cost $2500.
The big problem is the welfare patient will state they depleted their medication or lost their medication and now has severe pain. So the ambulance takes them because it has to be an emergency to receive replacement medication from the hospital. The hospital cannot deny them. They look up their prescription and dosage and replenish their medication.
The welfare patient will do those not once but many times throughout a month. They will keep selling their pain killers on the street as one pill of oxycodone/oxycontin is around $80. Once a welfare patient is prescribed these pain meds there is no doctor or hospital willing to deny them an emergency replacement dose due to the threat of malpractice and a lawsuit.
So the taxpayer pays $1800 per welfare patient per trip to the hospital. Just in Fitchburg this occurs approximately 20 times per week which is actually a low number compared to other cities.
Then the welfare patient keeps selling their prescribed pain killers and earns up to $1,000 each time they get a replenished dose. They can earn $2000-$3000 per month. Most of them do not have pain anyways but there is no way a doctor or hospital can prove that and most do not try because of malpractice.
Any other questions of how the welfare world operates? The problem is most "working people" never know about how they operate.
This is an overcharge for starters. This should be stopped asap. If they do this often then make them go to CVS for a dose everyday. There are things that they can do to stop this behavior.
Kamien Rolka

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
This state is ripe with corruption! And YES the RMV rules like Nazi Germany, FACT! They do not abide by the US Constitution. They rake everyones' money .
Is this about your license? Or, should I say, the lack thereof? Please enlighten us as to what parts of the Constitution were violated in your case.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
The state is giving out these phones for free and free monthly charges. I am not kidding! I have been against this program.
Google assurance phones in Massachusetts, here is the address http://www.assurancewireless.com/Public/Welco...
The state pays Virgin mobile and other carriers. I agree with the program if there is a need. And Yes, they were walking on Main street stopping everyone. There was three people at a time getting these phones.
The amount of advertising dollars is ridiculous.
I believe these phones are only for emergency purposes. But if I read between the lines with your interesting history of complaints there is a very good chance you have tried to get a free phone and was shot down so now you will start writing complaint letters. The response will possibly be 'Dude you live with your mom, just use her phone.'.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

If you haven't tried to get one of these phones why do you know so much about them and the program? I suppose you work secretly for the phone company now? You rascal.
Kamien Rolka

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

He will say that he has several cell phones, but they were issued to him by the FBI, the Ethics Commission, MI5, the Daughters of Isabella and the Din Knotts Fan Club. Oh, and the phone company, of course. You're right. All to help him keep tabs on the GOBN, don't ya know.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

This is why I recommend snitch boy that you stop posting here.

1. It's impossible to start a topic about the city without you making it a three page rant about yourself.

2. You have insulted pretty much anyone else who tries to post and then when they respond you say why can't you be nice to me and leave me alone WHAAAAA!

3. Your posts don't make any sense.

Just think about it, who have you labeled a coward? Everyone but yourself. How many people have you called a POS? Everyone but yourself.

You start these fights and when you lose you say hey I agree to disagree, which means you still believe you are right. Then you are like if you appologize to me we can be friends. Appologize for what snitch boy you start the problem to begin with. Grow up.
Pietra Rotolo

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Lynch wrote:

I will remind this editor that I have emails from writers of this newspaper where they state that the Editor does not like me. Shame on this newspaper!
You have no emails. You are lying. As is your custom.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I believe these phones are only for emergency purposes. But if I read between the lines with your interesting history of complaints there is a very good chance you have tried to get a free phone and was shot down so now you will start writing complaint letters. The response will possibly be 'Dude you live with your mom, just use her phone.'.
I gave you the website. They give you 450 free minutes every month. It is insane! I understand that there are a few people who need them but they are totally out of control and wasting money.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
This is why I recommend snitch boy that you stop posting here.
1. It's impossible to start a topic about the city without you making it a three page rant about yourself.
2. You have insulted pretty much anyone else who tries to post and then when they respond you say why can't you be nice to me and leave me alone WHAAAAA!
3. Your posts don't make any sense.
Just think about it, who have you labeled a coward? Everyone but yourself. How many people have you called a POS? Everyone but yourself.
You start these fights and when you lose you say hey I agree to disagree, which means you still believe you are right. Then you are like if you appologize to me we can be friends. Appologize for what snitch boy you start the problem to begin with. Grow up.
I believe that you may even vote for me. And by the way, I have ONLY called people a POS that have FIRST called me horrible names ect.
duh

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I believe these phones are only for emergency purposes. But if I read between the lines with your interesting history of complaints there is a very good chance you have tried to get a free phone and was shot down so now you will start writing complaint letters. The response will possibly be 'Dude you live with your mom, just use her phone.'.
It sounds like a regular no frills phone. A friend who applied for her health insurance through the heath connector (and was Medicaid eligible) after being downsized got on "the list" and is sent these offers several times a year in the mail. It was something like 250 minutes and 250 texts a month and other plans were available. It didn't sound like it was for emergency calls only. It was called Lifeline something and was offered to people on or eligible for federal assistance like SNAP and Medicaid, even homeless people. That's what she said, anyway.
Carlos Danger

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

So the phone is for poor people who aren't motivated to carry their own weight and like to sponge off of society. No wonder I've never ears of these phones.
Pietra Rotolo

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot control everyone, I told Dave to park on the side street but he wanted to park there and his point was proven. They towed our car and not theirs!! LMAO.
If your car was towed and no others, it means that you called the cops about illegal parking, they came and found that the only illegally parked vehicle was yours. And that merits an LMAO? Wow. You are truly crazy.
Pietra Rotolo

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
What was it that got your license revoked again? Road rage?
Droopyballs

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

duh wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like a regular no frills phone. A friend who applied for her health insurance through the heath connector (and was Medicaid eligible) after being downsized got on "the list" and is sent these offers several times a year in the mail. It was something like 250 minutes and 250 texts a month and other plans were available. It didn't sound like it was for emergency calls only. It was called Lifeline something and was offered to people on or eligible for federal assistance like SNAP and Medicaid, even homeless people. That's what she said, anyway.
It is not just for emergency purposes. The Obama phones can be used just like any other phone. The user does not get the choice to have a smartphone. That is the only difference.

Drug dealers on the other hand go into Cumberland Farms every morning and afternoon and will purchase the prepaid cell phones a DOZEN at a time. These phones cannot be traced back to the user. Obviously the staff and everyone else knows what they are being used for but there is no law limiting how many they can purchase.

I once saw a girl purchase 20 prepaid phones at the Cumberlands on River Street in the morning. They had to activate each phone and it took 30 minutes to do as everyone was waiting in the next line to check out.

The staff states they sell approximately 300 prepaid cell phones a week.
Cloch Rolla

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a better way to stop it! Investigations!!!! Put it to the people as they all agree, now if we can get more than 12% to the polls.
But you led us to believe that the you and the FBI,the DA, the ethics commission, et al, have been conducting investigations. For years now. So are you admitting now that you have been lying?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of79
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Union chief: Morale remains low at DCF 1 hr tim 31
Will Jtn ever post an Intelligent comment in th... 8 hr karen 24
Gravestones found toppled at Fitchburg cemetery 8 hr Jtn 4
I'll be off topix for a month 23 hr karen 3
Fitchburg gets $4.2M for mill project Fri Jtn 2
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Wed Kundrot dionkie 1,145
Liz Warren for President Jul 9 Deloris 6
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
Fitchburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000