Fitchburg man, 28, charged with beating pregnant girlfriend, 15

Jun 12, 2013 Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise 14

A 28-year-old Fitchburg man was arrested after he allegedly slapped his pregnant 15-year-old girlfriend in the face, according to court documents.

Full Story
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#2 Jun 14, 2013
How this post has anything to do with the headline is beyond me. How does a Lunenburg cop have anything to do with a 28 yr. old Fitchburg man hitting his pregnant 15 yr. old girlfriend in front of medical staff relate?
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#3 Jun 14, 2013
He also posted this on the senate special election thread. For Lynch it goes like this; There is a story about someone doing something bad. Therefore it must be related to a story about a cop who did something bad. Which supports his theory that all of the cops in Fitchburg (and also all state cops and Boston cops in the C6 District)are also bad. So they must all tie in, according to him. It's crazy, I know.

But you know he would reject the same argument if someone said that all golfers are murderers just because a few people went to prison in connection with the beating and stabbing of a person using a golf club.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Jun 14, 2013
Rollstone wrote:
He also posted this on the senate special election thread. For Lynch it goes like this; There is a story about someone doing something bad. Therefore it must be related to a story about a cop who did something bad. Which supports his theory that all of the cops in Fitchburg (and also all state cops and Boston cops in the C6 District)are also bad. So they must all tie in, according to him. It's crazy, I know.
But you know he would reject the same argument if someone said that all golfers are murderers just because a few people went to prison in connection with the beating and stabbing of a person using a golf club.
Hello stalker! Well let me ask you this: Is it illegal for a person to claim two kids who were not living at their house and who were being supported by another person to claim those two kids on their taxes?

So for three years this has been happening? And is it okay for a person to claim two children who they did not support? You are pushing my buttons!!!

I told you that I didn't tell on you but you want to keep it up? So this year it was what $5,000 in tax returns???
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#6 Jun 15, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello stalker! Well let me ask you this: Is it illegal for a person to claim two kids who were not living at their house and who were being supported by another person to claim those two kids on their taxes?
So for three years this has been happening? And is it okay for a person to claim two children who they did not support? You are pushing my buttons!!!
I told you that I didn't tell on you but you want to keep it up? So this year it was what $5,000 in tax returns???
And I have a question for you. In your professional opinion, do you prefer numbered irons to woods? Or are you a sand wedge kind of guy?
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#9 Jun 15, 2013
P OTooooole wrote:
Jason P. Poitras Fired by Town of Lunenburg
Officials Mum About Former Officer's Misconduct
LUNENBURG -- The Lunenburg, Massachusetts Police Department is down one officer after 16-year veteran patrolman Jason Poitras was terminated for cause by Town Manager Kerry Speidel, at the apparent recommendation of Police Chief James Marino.
Speidel confirmed the termination of Poitras but declined to comment on the circumstances because she said it is a personnel matter. Speidel did say Jason Poitras was terminated in April 2013.
"Personnel matters are not public. Not everything we do is public information, unfortunately," she said.
Speidel said Poitras, filed a grievance with the town after he was fired, which was denied. He has since filed for arbitration.
Reportedly, Poitras is also an adjunct faculty member in criminal justice at Mt. Wachusett Community College. Reed Hillman, who heads the college's criminal justice program was unavailable for comment on Lunenburg's firing of Poitras.
Poitras, age 43, who resides at 102 Cross Street in Lunenburg, and Christine Tenneson, age 41, of 225 Arbor Street were civil defendants in a 2011 federal lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court alleging the two colluded to withhold and fabricate evidence in a 2008 malicious prosecution case.
Another separate defendant in that federal lawsuit, former Lunenburg Police Chief Daniel F. Bourgeois, resigned after the civil rights suit was filed.
Poitras and Tenneson, who both previously served on the Lunenburg School Committee together, were also both prior criminal defendants in separate cases in Fitchburg District Court and in Leominster District Court.
Most recently, during a September 5, 2012 criminal complaint hearing against Poitras in Leominster District Court, evidence was presented under cross-examination detailing a number of false police reports Poitras produced in 2008 and in 2009 covering up the criminal activities of Christine Tenneson.
Court records also indicate Poitras offered perjured testimony when asked about his knowledge of then pending criminal charges filed against Christine Tenneson by the State of Florida in October 2008.
Tenneson, who was unavailable to comment, is a Gartner research analyst and a former Lunenburg Ledger (newspaper) correspondent.
The date for the Poitras arbitration hearing is unknown.
The Boston Globe (Boston, MA) May 18, 1993

Three men accused in the clubbing and spearing death of Andrew S. McDonough last summer pleaded guilty in Suffolk Superior Court yesterday to manslaughter.

Judge Robert Banks ordered Jason D. Clifford, 21, of Dorchester to serve 7 to 15 years, and Kevin Lynch, 23, of South Boston to serve 6 to 15 years in the state prison in Walpole; and Brian Lynch, 20, of South Boston to serve 20 years in the state prison in Concord.

Clifford will be eligible for parole in about five years, Kevin Lynch in about four, and Brian Lynch in about two years.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#11 Jun 15, 2013
Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boston Globe (Boston, MA) May 18, 1993
Three men accused in the clubbing and spearing death of Andrew S. McDonough last summer pleaded guilty in Suffolk Superior Court yesterday to manslaughter.
Judge Robert Banks ordered Jason D. Clifford, 21, of Dorchester to serve 7 to 15 years, and Kevin Lynch, 23, of South Boston to serve 6 to 15 years in the state prison in Walpole; and Brian Lynch, 20, of South Boston to serve 20 years in the state prison in Concord.
Clifford will be eligible for parole in about five years, Kevin Lynch in about four, and Brian Lynch in about two years.
Why do you stalk me? What is your angle? Just tell us what your employment position is??? That will not reveal a thing as there are hundreds if not thousands in your job position!

Try and be truthful ONCE in your life, tell us who you work for? Which department?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#12 Jun 15, 2013
P OTooooole wrote:
<quoted text>
That's FORMER Lunenburg cop who may be related to the 28-year old suspect arrested in the beating case.
Is this a fact? Do you have a link to a picture of Potraitous? I had a hunch that the man who dropped his pistol at my feet worked at the Lunenburg PD. The fifteen or so cameras that were facing the exact area where the guy dropped the pistol conveniently were shut off , so they say for that ten minute time frame!

LMAO! The FBI needs to open an office within Fitchburg!!!! I say our city council should put the question to the voters on the special ballot in June! The vote would be to draft or not to draft a request letter from the citizens of Fitchburg for an FBI office to be opened within Fitchburg.
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#13 Jun 16, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this a fact? Do you have a link to a picture of Potraitous? I had a hunch that the man who dropped his pistol at my feet worked at the Lunenburg PD. The fifteen or so cameras that were facing the exact area where the guy dropped the pistol conveniently were shut off , so they say for that ten minute time frame!
LMAO! The FBI needs to open an office within Fitchburg!!!! I say our city council should put the question to the voters on the special ballot in June! The vote would be to draft or not to draft a request letter from the citizens of Fitchburg for an FBI office to be opened within Fitchburg.
I think that you are at your funniest when you answer your own posts. Do you change costumes? Does OToooole require a different Scally cap? Do you drag the PC to a different part of your mom's basement?
Civil Servant Supporter

Fitchburg, MA

#14 Jun 16, 2013
Lynch is a dangerous person. All you need to do is look at his criminal record to see the truth. That and his rants on here are enough to tell anyone to stay away from this lunatic.

And he wants to be our mayor??? Good luck with that.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#15 Jun 16, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
It's more probable you were lurking around the toy aisle when a boy looked up and saw you. Then the boy got scared, dropped a squirt gun and ran to his mother for safety?
Lucky One

Worcester, NY

#16 Jun 17, 2013
I had misfortune of being targeted by this psycho as she is relentless and very unbalanced as think Fatal attraction..She plays the innocent victim but it was her sleeping with everything in sight that caused the problem...She thinks she's the greatest thing but nothing but an emotionally dependent train wreck who I was lucky enough to escape from before she tried to file false reports and lie under oath----Anyone who knows her knows she is a mess and nothing but a joke of a person as she tried to ruin guys life by claiming assault...problem is that they were both screwing each other and she wanted him to leave his wife...When he rebuffed her- the assault charges flied and the Cop who she was also banging covered/ helped her out with false reports..>A lurid, dirty affair from a lurid dirty woman
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#17 Jun 18, 2013
Lucky One wrote:
I had misfortune of being targeted by this psycho as she is relentless and very unbalanced as think Fatal attraction..She plays the innocent victim but it was her sleeping with everything in sight that caused the problem...She thinks she's the greatest thing but nothing but an emotionally dependent train wreck who I was lucky enough to escape from before she tried to file false reports and lie under oath----Anyone who knows her knows she is a mess and nothing but a joke of a person as she tried to ruin guys life by claiming assault...problem is that they were both screwing each other and she wanted him to leave his wife...When he rebuffed her- the assault charges flied and the Cop who she was also banging covered/ helped her out with false reports..>A lurid, dirty affair from a lurid dirty woman
Sorry to hear this person is so deranged. Lucky for you and the rest of society that you seem totally sane.
Wickedguy

Gardner, MA

#18 Jun 18, 2013
There is always another side to the story. There are many women who do call the police and file false reports for revenge.
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#20 Jun 18, 2013
The True Story wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that the current rash of posting regarding Sgt. Poitras are from one Richard Dean, a stalker with an unhealthy obsession for Christine Tenneson. He sued Lunenburg, Poitras and others when his advances were spurned.
For heavens' sake, Lynch. Please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... 1 hr Karen 43
Upcoming Lynch Committment (Jan '14) 1 hr Karen 98
Man shot in chest in Fitchburg early Friday mor... (Jul '13) 19 hr Jack Mehoffer 21
Fitchburg man accused in assault (Jun '12) 23 hr Ben from da Burg 4
Jtn jumps off brige Fri Jtn 1
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED Thu BillyBob 93
Criminal justice system's 'dark secret' (Mar '13) Thu BillyBob 18

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg