The annonymous cowardly harrassing band of corruption.

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Jan 19, 2014
Cheryl45, Leominster, Stamos and about 8 others. Come on over here again. Reply to this post as you always do. I challenge each and every one of you to meet me at the police station where I will write down your name and your claimed moniker out here on topix and bring it into the police station and file charges.

But you will not as none of you have the cahonas nor the integrity to show your face because you enjoy being able to violate peoples rights.

How many years now? Stamos? 4 years now you have remained a coward??

What about you Cheryl45? How many years have you been relentlessly harassing me? 3 years??

Leominster with his racist slurs. How long have you been spouting from the safety of being anonymous?

Cowards! This is all you are as you cannot even stand tall behind what you spew! Never did and never will, huh??

I can guarantee you that I have books full of your harassment. I have caught some of you red handed. Some of you have even copied things off my facebook. I have allowed you to be friends with me in order to catch you! And it worked as I have had you private message me.

Claim to your shit,huh??

Leominster, you have violated Daves civil rights what 1000 times? Show your face at the courthouse. It is about time that you stand by what you spew. Lets go.
The True Story

Fitchburg, MA

#2 Jan 19, 2014
We're discussing Lynch's latest demands on the secret Facebook page.
Leominster

Leominster, MA

#3 Jan 19, 2014
Lynch wrote:
Cheryl45, Leominster, Stamos and about 8 others. Come on over here again. Reply to this post as you always do. I challenge each and every one of you to meet me at the police station where I will write down your name and your claimed moniker out here on topix and bring it into the police station and file charges.
But you will not as none of you have the cahonas nor the integrity to show your face because you enjoy being able to violate peoples rights.
What about you Cheryl45? How many years have you been relentlessly harassing me? 3 years??
Leominster with his racist slurs. How long have you been spouting from the safety of being anonymous?
Cowards! This is all you are as you cannot even stand tall behind what you spew! Never did and never will, huh??
I can guarantee you that I have books full of your harassment. I have caught some of you red handed. Some of you have even copied things off my facebook. I have allowed you to be friends with me in order to catch you! And it worked as I have had you private message me.
Claim to your shit,huh??
Leominster, you have violated Daves civil rights what 1000 times? Show your face at the courthouse. It is about time that you stand by what you spew. Lets go.
OK I just have to wash my hair. I'll meet you down at the police station in twenty minutes. Don't be late!!!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Jan 19, 2014
The gathering of the COWARDS. COME ON IN TAKE A SEAT. I am done with you clowns. You are ignorant. You are troublemakers. You are self righteous pompous slugs.

Well you actually know all this as I have told you the same many times. You continue to hide anonymously harassing me all day everyday. You continue to violate my civil rights.

The FPD has give you carte blanche to do so as I have requested for them to intervene and they like many other avenues in police work do not have the technology to be able to bring you POS's to justice.

So I guess we will just continue onward. Leominster will say, well just don't come on here. I have done that only to look and see the constant bashing and violating of my Dave and Is civil rights to the point where it has put us into danger.

So, go ahead, have a field day violating my rights, putting me in fear of my life and being the COWARDS that your mothers pulled back out of the toilets!

Have a wonderful days my stalking COWARDS.
Bob

Fitchburg, MA

#5 Jan 19, 2014
Lynch wrote:
Claim to your shit,huh??
Lynch are the voices in your head telling you to write this down?
reading your qoutes I get mixed emotions, sadness for you, laughter at you pity for you
keep the crazinessand paranoia coming otherwise topix would be boring
Leominster

Leominster, MA

#6 Jan 19, 2014
Lynch YOU NO SHOW LIAR. I should have known you would never show up at the police station unless you were in cuffs. Stop wasting peoples time. What happened? Did your bicycle have a flat tire?
Apple Picker

Gardner, MA

#7 Jan 19, 2014
Leominster wrote:
Lynch YOU NO SHOW LIAR. I should have known you would never show up at the police station unless you were in cuffs. Stop wasting peoples time. What happened? Did your bicycle have a flat tire?
Well if that was Mr.Lynch requesting a meeting then it is now over if he didn't show up. I have heard people showing up to meet Mr.Lynch because he wanted them too and he has never actually showed up himself.

It is all over. Most likely this isn't the real Mr.Lynch. If it is I want to at least see his name as being registered on Topix in the green box or I will never believe this is Mr.Lynch.

As for Mr.Lynch he should not go on Topix if it affects him mentally and physically. He stated he has done that. Well not if he is still reading the posts.

Don't even click on the Topix link and don't read any of the posts. That is what is meant by staying off Topix. Staying off Topix doesn't mean not posting it means to stay away completely so he will feel better.
Apple Picker

Gardner, MA

#8 Jan 19, 2014
Mr.Lynch: "So I guess we will just continue onward. Leominster will say, well just don't come on here. I have done that only to look and see the constant bashing and violating of my Dave and Is civil rights to the point where it has put us into danger."

If this is the real Mr.Lynch you have not done that. If you can read the posts or headlines then you are still coming onto to Topix.

I don't go somewhere if people are negative towards me. Isn't that the normal sane thing to do?

Unless I get harassing or threatening phone calls, emails to my personal email account or comments on my personal Facebook page I could careless what people say about me, especially on an anonymous blog site. See these are all personal sites that I own and use as ways to communicate. Topix isn't. You don't need Topix.
SECRET

Fitchburg, MA

#9 Jan 19, 2014
He's a liar and a junky !!!
Angela

Concord, MA

#10 Jan 19, 2014
SECRET wrote:
He's a liar and a junky !!!
who chuckles the cop or the one that manages Slats,isn't it fit and fun in fitchburg ,the dyrty durty board
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#11 Jan 19, 2014
Lynch wrote:
Claim to your shit,huh??
So just out of curiosity, Kevin, exactly what charges would you file? That people have re-posted published newspaper stories about your sordid past and many criminal misdeeds? Or questioned your wholesale and reckless slandering of public officials by name?

Which rights of yours do you allege have been violated? I don't believe that the right to not be held accountable for one's criminal past is in the U.S. constitution. Similarly, there is no constitutional provision that stipulates that people should not be called to account for posting lies about public officials.

How about "Some of you have even copied things off my facebook." Exactly what kind of a crime is that?

And as for violating your civil rights, I don't think so.

Here's how it goes: You post outrageous things about people, buy name, on an anonymous public forum. You tell lies about people. Accuse them of terrible crimes, all of which you have made up. And when anyone points this out to you, or questions your own extensive and violent criminal past, you become unglued and exhibit your famous uncontrollable temper. You are the only person who is guilty of harassment.

You think that you should be able to say anything you want about people and institutions despite the fact that you lie and make everything up. But when people call you on this, it's some kind of a hate crime?

Think about this, Lynch. You, your poor parents and your brother blew into town because you needed a safe refuge after your release from prison. You couldn't go back to L Street.

You immediately began to act like a jerk and antagonize people. You attempted to compensate for a life of crime by going on a public forum and accusing everyone else of being a criminal. Not good. Especially since you got into trouble after you attacked a cop and a fireman. And a road rage incident.

No one is violating your civil rights. You have behaved like an a$$hole for most of your life and you don't like it when people point that out to you, or when the cops, the court, the RMV and the state university call you on your psychotic anti-social behavior and take appropriate action to protect the general public.

You have complained to the cops and just about everyone else. And the authorities, all of whom you have called vile names and accused of the most heinous crimes, interpret all of your complaints as whining by a complete nut.

(WAAAAHHHHH!!!!! They're saying mean things about me on Facebook and Topix!!!!! WAAAAHHHHH!!!!! Make them stop. WAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!)
Civil Servant Supporter

Fitchburg, MA

#12 Jan 19, 2014
Lunch is a giant turd. His parents raised losers for children. Failing miserably as parents and adults
all about Lynch

Gardner, MA

#13 Jan 19, 2014
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
Lunch is a giant turd. His parents raised losers for children. Failing miserably as parents and adults
your right about the parents being total losers. I do not know how many kids they have, but we know that two are convicted murderers and one can't keep a job.
Bloody Lynch Box Troll

Cantonment, FL

#15 Jan 21, 2014
Hey!!

How do I get in on some of this?!!

ha ha ha haaaaaaaa
WATCHER

Leominster, MA

#16 Jan 21, 2014
HEY LYNCH you should be glad these nice people talk to you, if they did not you would have no one to chat with.so why don't you shut the f*^k up . and thank them for sharing there time with you. for the life of me I don't understand why the do YOU SHOULD THANK THEM ALL AND HOPE THEY KEEP TALKING TO YOU BECAUSE WITH OUT THEM YOU WOULD BE TALKING TO YOURSELF NOT THAT YOU DON'T ALL READY
Mookie Wilson

Fitchburg, MA

#17 Jan 21, 2014
WATCHER wrote:
HEY LYNCH you should be glad these nice people talk to you, if they did not you would have no one to chat with.so why don't you shut the f*^k up . and thank them for sharing there time with you. for the life of me I don't understand why the do YOU SHOULD THANK THEM ALL AND HOPE THEY KEEP TALKING TO YOU BECAUSE WITH OUT THEM YOU WOULD BE TALKING TO YOURSELF NOT THAT YOU DON'T ALL READY
WATCHER, this is all he has in life. No job to go to everyday so why not say the dumbest things possible to stir the shit pot?! My only request is that while Lynchie enjoys stirring the Topix shit pot he just needs to lick the spoon every now and again!
Evedder72

Fitchburg, MA

#18 Jan 22, 2014
lynch just do everyone a huge favor and move to p-town and never turn on another computer- just keep your man happy with his sausage in your dish

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 10 hr BillyBob 93
Criminal justice system's 'dark secret' (Mar '13) 11 hr BillyBob 18
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... 12 hr Citizen X 40
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) Wed Hiding 156
This time I really mean it. Really. Wed fitch 49
lynch Distorts the Truth Once Again Dec 23 Lynch Clone 6
Where is Kevin Lynch? Dec 22 Saggitarious 35

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match