First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#63 Feb 16, 2013
Stamos and others may think that the focus on corrupt police will stop if I am stopped from being able to express my free speech.It will not.

There will be many more instances that will highlight the problem. The more the police continue to attempt to cover up the obvious truths in front of the public the worse it will get.

All that has to happen is for accountability to take control.The "thin blue line" code of silence to coverup criminal acts is becomming more of a norm.

This is so counter productive to community's and to lawabiding law enforcement. When I was younger you would wave at the police now the norm is to avoid and notto trust the police as they are beginning to symbolize/resemble nazi behaviors.

All I do is state the facts. With me out of the picture the behaviors will still continue and will still continue to be evaluated as being Nazi like. As any writer I just relay what I seen I do not create the behaviors.

PennState took years to come to the spotlight as they covered it up. The catholic church misdeeds took decades to come to light as they covered them up. This is a world of instant communication unlike decades ago. It is nearly impossible to cover things up as the cover up is seen by the entire public.

Everyone is watching. Someone should interview my father and Mother. The courts are now a main source of this coverup. It is extremely bad but it can be fixed.

What comes to mind is Judge Hides comments pertaining to being a judge as he basically states that he is human and has personal opinions but must leave them at the door before he puts on the robe ashe must judge by the book of the law.

Their are judges who conduct themselves in this manner but the rotten apples must be kicked off the bench.

Society is a mess due to this dysfunction. Dorner is the beginning as others will take up arms and fight the injustices but I believe that they will be more accurate and not harm innocent people.
Thank you

Fitchburg, MA

#64 Feb 16, 2013
You're a dangerous person Lynch. YOu agree with the horror that this rogue offfice brought on people and a city? You are nuts. I hope the police are keeping a close eye on you and that someone forwards your menacing posts to them.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#65 Feb 16, 2013
Dorner hurt his just argument when he killed an innocent officer at the red light. Yes the killing of the kids of his representative was not right either but it was close to the representative as he stated that he wanted him to suffer.

Within his manifesto he mentioned many names of officers who were corrupt and a judicial system that failed. If he had shot the judge and some of those that were corrupt then his point would have been clearly made.

It has always been devasting for innocent people to get killed in these incidents.I always wondered personally why the killers didn't properly direct their rage onto those who deserved it.

My guess is that future attacks will be properly directed. I believe that many people in LA were counting on Dorner to follow through with just revenge but in the end he hurt his injustice by killing innocents.

The LAPD also severly damaged their rep and clearly justified Dorners accusations when they shot up two pickup trucks that they thought Dorner was driving.They didn't ask for IDs they just shot into the trucks!!This is attempted murder no matter how you cut the cake!!!!

Dorner went over the edge mentally.He stated that he had enough. Many sane people around me can't understand why I haven't gone over the edge after what has been done to me.The answer is I am SANE and I decided long ago that I will always deal with things the right way which is through the courts.This is my way and I will die this way.

I will NEVER lie! This is my weapon! When you do not lie then no one can hurt you as everyone will see the truth. Yes, some corrupt judges will unjustly abuse their power but karma will take care of them. Judges who knowingly wrongfully incarcerate people will be dealt with by God in a very clear fashion. These judges are the devil on the planet earth!!!!!! They are the stalins, the Hitlers ect... They know who they areand that is why they squirm in their bodies.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#66 Feb 16, 2013
Thank you wrote:
You're a dangerous person Lynch. YOu agree with the horror that this rogue offfice brought on people and a city? You are nuts. I hope the police are keeping a close eye on you and that someone forwards your menacing posts to them.
I am not a dangerous person at all and everyone knows it.The FBI has done an extensive evaluation of me and sees no dangerous person at all. My weapon is the truth! The unjust will attempt to attack the truth as it is revealing. They will attack freedom of speech.

Now if you go to his facebook site you will see all the people stating clearly that they were not in horror or fear. He wasn't a "rogue" officer as he was a very good man. He was sent over the edge and he stated he couldn't continue to go on ignoring this fact.

The FBI monitors this site. They read my posts and they know where I am coming from.

You stating that I agree with Dorners actions as I "do not"is another case of you lying.I was disapointed that he killed innocent people which included an innocent officer as that officer may have been a Dorner type of officer.You are twisting the truth as the Republicans did to anyone who did not agree with Bush as he went to war with Iraq for no reason. You were wrong then and you are wrong now. You have no depth in your thinking process which makes you more dangerous than myself.

You claimed that we were unpatriotic because we didn't agree that there was a reason to go to war with Iraq and to send our brave troops in to jeopardize their lives. We were right! We were the highest form of a patriot!!!!!!

You label me as dangerous but cannot point to anything but a fight from 1992. If that man didn't get killed then I would never of even been arrested as I wasn't even guilty of assault. In 1992 I swung and fought back in reaction to the other party's intent to assault others no matter the pleas to stop and for peace.

Google the song Hurricane and sit back and enjoy the song as I often do. Join the innocence project as I have and donate to its cause!!!
McStupid

Leominster, MA

#67 Feb 16, 2013
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
Dorner hurt his just argument when he killed an innocent officer at the red light. Yes the killing of the kids of his representative was not right either but it was close to the representative as he stated that he wanted him to suffer.
Within his manifesto he mentioned many names of officers who were corrupt and a judicial system that failed. If he had shot the judge and some of those that were corrupt then his point would have been clearly made.
It has always been devasting for innocent people to get killed in these incidents.I always wondered personally why the killers didn't properly direct their rage onto those who deserved it.
My guess is that future attacks will be properly directed. I believe that many people in LA were counting on Dorner to follow through with just revenge but in the end he hurt his injustice by killing innocents.
The LAPD also severly damaged their rep and clearly justified Dorners accusations when they shot up two pickup trucks that they thought Dorner was driving.They didn't ask for IDs they just shot into the trucks!!This is attempted murder no matter how you cut the cake!!!!
Dorner went over the edge mentally.He stated that he had enough. Many sane people around me can't understand why I haven't gone over the edge after what has been done to me.The answer is I am SANE and I decided long ago that I will always deal with things the right way which is through the courts.This is my way and I will die this way.
I will NEVER lie! This is my weapon! When you do not lie then no one can hurt you as everyone will see the truth. Yes, some corrupt judges will unjustly abuse their power but karma will take care of them. Judges who knowingly wrongfully incarcerate people will be dealt with by God in a very clear fashion. These judges are the devil on the planet earth!!!!!! They are the stalins, the Hitlers ect... They know who they areand that is why they squirm in their bodies.
But you tell lies all of the time so how is honesty your weapon? You even lie to yourself.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#68 Feb 16, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's easily understandable in your case Chuggles. After all, you fell for the wanna be Mayor's too and look where that got yeah? In your mind, those LAPD scumbags made him into an injustice collector.
John Brown, the militant antebellum abolitionist, comes to mind when I see others like you trying to spin Dorner into some kind of a hero. They are doing it out of ignorance. If the radicals among us had had the tools we have today, they'd have spun John Brown into a hero much sooner too. Soon enough that he'd have outrun the long arm of the law and never felt the embrace of justice around his neck.
Dorner will join Che on radical liberal T-shirts. You do realize hes a liberal right? Hes the victim of his own ideology which is one of entitlement. As for ignorance, the reality is that all people who embrace evil are ignorant to some degree (for that matter, we're all ignorant in some measure because we aren't all-knowing). What is that degree? We can perhaps never know for sure, and we cannot know precisely how culpable a person is in his embrace of evil. After all, what millions of factors combined in his past to make him the person he is today? How much of it is a result of people who sinned against him (e.g., bad parents, bad cops)? How much of his ignorance is "invincible ignorance" (the kind that cannot be overcome) and how much of it is a result of avoiding the truth when it's inconvenient?
Stamos, are you talking about me? Darn never stated that he was going to vote for me and I respect that. Darn has gone against me on other issues.

Power over a persons freedom is very strong. This power can be strong arming. Read between the lines! I cannot talk about the case and I cannot sue a long list of specific names and organizations.

Darn clearly understands logic. Reading Darns writings gives me hope that society may have a chance as it would only take ONE strong Chief to put his foot down for justice and the system will fix itself like a domino affect!

There are THOUSANDS waiting in line for an opportunity at a great rewarding career such as police officer and firefighter. These are well sought after jobs!!! The oath was meant to control justice and keep it focused rightfully and to protect and uphold INTEGRITY!

Your argument has always been focused on attempting to skew the meaning of INTEGRITY and HONESTY!!!! Stamos in my case the FBI was involved, the DA was involved and many careers were on the line.

I was and am 100% INNOCENT and EVERYONE knows it !!!!
Hey Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#69 Feb 16, 2013
Didn't you attack an off duty cop and a paramedic outside of JRs bar? Yeah, you did. You're a monster and a menace to society. You'll never get elected in Fitchburg, the voters aren't that dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Storm bad, but it could've been worse 2 hr BillyBob 14
Two-alarm fire at Westminster home 14 hr papabear 1
Massachusetts town weighs nation's 1st tobacco ban 17 hr Inquisitive 43
Lancaster gets Big Belly trash compactor - Sent... (Jul '10) 20 hr Tammy 8
Cities, towns savoring fuel savings 20 hr Tammy 9
Oh Kevin for where art thou? Tue Jtn 5
At least 6-7 inches of snow in Fitchburg by noon Jan 26 Jtn 1

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match