|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Don wrote:
This story has been played out but it scares me. I've read the past posts and one poster complains about his brother being fired. Just saying lock your doors people sometimes people snap.
I am certain that what sent Dorner on his rampage was he was fired ALLEDGEDLY FOR LYING. He knew damn well that he hadn't lied when he reported police abuse being committed by his training officer. And, then he watched as he was fired for firing after the LAPD conducted a bogus investigation. An investigation that clearly protected the crokked cop and that made the honest cop out to be the bad guy. After that; he quickly realized that the whole F-ing LAPD was rotten to the core. Any one of us would be madder than hell after having that happen to them. Of course, not everyone would start killing people over it. But, you have to hand it to Dorner: there would have been no more effective way to bring much needed focus to the issue....
Not Jtn

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

pssst wrote:
<quoted text>
don't you have a class to teach?
sorry wrong Jtn,we are everywhere smarty pants

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

You Know Who wrote:
<quoted text>
I am certain that what sent Dorner on his rampage was he was fired ALLEDGEDLY FOR LYING. He knew damn well that he hadn't lied when he reported police abuse being committed by his training officer. And, then he watched as he was fired for firing after the LAPD conducted a bogus investigation. An investigation that clearly protected the crokked cop and that made the honest cop out to be the bad guy. After that; he quickly realized that the whole F-ing LAPD was rotten to the core. Any one of us would be madder than hell after having that happen to them. Of course, not everyone would start killing people over it. But, you have to hand it to Dorner: there would have been no more effective way to bring much needed focus to the issue....
Chuggles, it really doesn't matter if Dorner got hosed out of his job at LAPD. Remember, we only got his side of the story and let's just say I don't consider his perception entirely trustworthy. Instead of filing a lawsuit, writing a book, or going to the media, he decided to wait four years then kill an innocent girl and her fiance, call the girl's father (one of his named nemeses) to gloat about killing her, kill a cop who was in another jurisdiction just because he just happened to be there, terrorize thousands, attempt to steal a boat from a frightened old man, carjack a vehicle, tie up a couple, and kill another cop. That's not justifiable at all. Millions of snowflakes saw this guy become an antihero to the Twitter trash and black nationalists on MSNBC, so if they don't get into the school they want, if they don't get the job they want, or whatever the hell else they feel entitled to, they're going on their own rampages.
You Know Who

Holliston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Chuggles, it really doesn't matter if Dorner got hosed out of his job at LAPD. Remember, we only got his side of the story and let's just say I don't consider his perception entirely trustworthy. Instead of filing a lawsuit, writing a book, or going to the media, he decided to wait four years then kill an innocent girl and her fiance, call the girl's father (one of his named nemeses) to gloat about killing her, kill a cop who was in another jurisdiction just because he just happened to be there, terrorize thousands, attempt to steal a boat from a frightened old man, carjack a vehicle, tie up a couple, and kill another cop. That's not justifiable at all. Millions of snowflakes saw this guy become an antihero to the Twitter trash and black nationalists on MSNBC, so if they don't get into the school they want, if they don't get the job they want, or whatever the hell else they feel entitled to, they're going on their own rampages.
I will always remember this story as being a case of an honest man who wnated to be a cop and he thought that playing it straight as an arrow was the only way to go. Once he was not only wronged; but made out to be a liar; it was more than he could take.

I dan't agree with how he dealt with it in the end; but lets face it: the chief of the LAPD would not have agreed to take a seond look at the case otherwize.

Dorner will be remembered as a martyr. He sacrificed himself to bring world attention to the ungoing crisis of police abuse and police corruption here in the US. The problem isn't unique to LA; the problem is damn near in very police department in our land. There may be some honest forces in east gum shoe towns in isolated areas. But, everywhere else it is a legitimate and real problem. Again, not just in LA and sure as hell not just in Dorner's mind.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

You Know Who wrote:
<quoted text>
I will always remember this story as being a case of an honest man who wnated to be a cop and he thought that playing it straight as an arrow was the only way to go. Once he was not only wronged; but made out to be a liar; it was more than he could take.
I dan't agree with how he dealt with it in the end; but lets face it: the chief of the LAPD would not have agreed to take a seond look at the case otherwize.
Dorner will be remembered as a martyr. He sacrificed himself to bring world attention to the ungoing crisis of police abuse and police corruption here in the US. The problem isn't unique to LA; the problem is damn near in very police department in our land. There may be some honest forces in east gum shoe towns in isolated areas. But, everywhere else it is a legitimate and real problem. Again, not just in LA and sure as hell not just in Dorner's mind.
Well, that's easily understandable in your case Chuggles. After all, you fell for the wanna be Mayor's too and look where that got yeah? In your mind, those LAPD scumbags made him into an injustice collector.
John Brown, the militant antebellum abolitionist, comes to mind when I see others like you trying to spin Dorner into some kind of a hero. They are doing it out of ignorance. If the radicals among us had had the tools we have today, they'd have spun John Brown into a hero much sooner too. Soon enough that he'd have outrun the long arm of the law and never felt the embrace of justice around his neck.
Dorner will join Che on radical liberal T-shirts. You do realize he’s a liberal right? He’s the victim of his own ideology which is one of entitlement. As for ignorance, the reality is that all people who embrace evil are ignorant to some degree (for that matter, we're all ignorant in some measure because we aren't all-knowing). What is that degree? We can perhaps never know for sure, and we cannot know precisely how culpable a person is in his embrace of evil. After all, what millions of factors combined in his past to make him the person he is today? How much of it is a result of people who sinned against him (e.g., bad parents, bad cops)? How much of his ignorance is "invincible ignorance" (the kind that cannot be overcome) and how much of it is a result of avoiding the truth when it's inconvenient?
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, you're delusional. Bigoted, racist, and 100% certifiably delusional.

BUT like the other whacko narcissists on this site, you're also 100% entertaining.

See you, Stamos!!!
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's easily understandable in your case Chuggles. After all, you fell for the wanna be Mayor's too and look where that got yeah? In your mind, those LAPD scumbags made him into an injustice collector.
John Brown, the militant antebellum abolitionist, comes to mind when I see others like you trying to spin Dorner into some kind of a hero. They are doing it out of ignorance. If the radicals among us had had the tools we have today, they'd have spun John Brown into a hero much sooner too. Soon enough that he'd have outrun the long arm of the law and never felt the embrace of justice around his neck.
Dorner will join Che on radical liberal T-shirts. You do realize he’s a liberal right? He’s the victim of his own ideology which is one of entitlement. As for ignorance, the reality is that all people who embrace evil are ignorant to some degree (for that matter, we're all ignorant in some measure because we aren't all-knowing). What is that degree? We can perhaps never know for sure, and we cannot know precisely how culpable a person is in his embrace of evil. After all, what millions of factors combined in his past to make him the person he is today? How much of it is a result of people who sinned against him (e.g., bad parents, bad cops)? How much of his ignorance is "invincible ignorance" (the kind that cannot be overcome) and how much of it is a result of avoiding the truth when it's inconvenient?
Stamos, don't you hate an abolitionist? I thinks you do, Massa Stamos!!! About as much as you hate a liberal I'd say... No Freudian slip here where you lump the two together. BUT if it was, it doesn't matter. Liberal-abolitionist... they're all the same, to you Stamos.

Glory Glory Halleluliah, Massa Stamos!!! His truth is marching on!!!

His truth is marching on!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, you're delusional. Bigoted, racist, and 100% certifiably delusional.
BUT like the other whacko narcissists on this site, you're also 100% entertaining.
See you, Stamos!!!
Civil, why are you following me around on here like a raving lunatic? Are you really that heart up for a hot dog? I'm sorry if I embarrassed you civil, but if you really take a look at it and stop taking it so personal, you will see it is you who had actually embarrassed yourself. You've been asking me now for some time what church is it that I attend. Civil, I've been attending a racist church for over 20 years. I brought my kids up in a racist church; I got married and baptized in a racist church, my pastor who was once my mentor is a racist. I had no choice but to throw him under the bus because he’s a racist.... I'm a racist, get over it! You lied and voted for a racist, what's the big deal?

This whole racial issue is out of hand civil. One race accusing another race of being racist and so goes the blame game. Actually this racial issue started with Christopher Columbus when he stood on the deck of The Maria and proclaimed that he was superior to the Red Skinned Indians....and the game just keeps rolling along, gathering more players as time passes! Every once in a while some race hustler like Jessie Jackson or Al Sharpton comes along and decides to capitalize on something like affirmative action to further their agenda! Then a little Mulatto with big ears and a bigger mouth comes on the scene with his self-made image of the Messiah proclaiming his own brand of racism hoping to be The One, claiming to be the outright owner with the legal right to use the word.
So who has the right to use the race card civil?

Oh! And just so you know, that “special “little” gift I gave you on that other thread came from a couple “Brothers”, are they racists and all that bad civil? How about those poor little kids in that video civil, are they "bigots" too?
See you soon Civil.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Observer

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Mr. Civil, you come off as a raging racist among other things. You also seem to have an unhealthy obsession with Stamos. Borderline stalking...?
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Observer wrote:
Mr. Civil, you come off as a raging racist among other things. You also seem to have an unhealthy obsession with Stamos. Borderline stalking...?
I freaking loved the guy. Really. I'd been trying to meet him for a long time, but he stiffed me when he welched on a bet, and I didn't get to meet him. AND I never have gotten over that. It hurt. real bad. I wanted my hot dogs, and a chance to meet Famous Stamos.

SO whatever comes his way, he deserves.

BECAUSE he's a double-crossing cheat.

Good observations!!!

See you, Stamos!
Say what

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

We have seen that you would like nothing better than having Stamos' hot dog down your throat because that's just the kind of guy you are.
Not Jtn

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Lisa baby are you out there
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

And I thought my manifesto is long. Wow!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Dorner took the oath forits written word and came to find out it is just a disguise for criminals to hide behind! These criminalpolice have made the oath null and void and have taken away all the honor through their behaviors!!!!

This is equivalent to the Bishops in the catholic church hiding the molester priest from prosecution!! SHAMEFUL!!!!!

Dorner will be change like you read about. What they did is becomming common place. It sounds like this police department has become like a brutal gang with its code of silence and vow to LIE!

This sort of behavior makes them WORSE than any criminal! They are committing crimes behind the badge and you feel that it is OK.

Tell all of us why it is ok for an officer to break the fucking law?? Fuck at this point why do we pay them at all, if it is going to become such a criminal job to hold then we need to stop funding this MOB!!!!

AND YES STAMOS THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE NAZI GOVERNMENT DID!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENT...

Stamos stop sniffing paint thinner as it is totally making your brain matter into liquid. Becareful blowing your nose as you may end up brain dead one day!!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

You Know Who wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have said a few times on this forum; our nation's law enforcement personnel operate much like the Catholic Church operates. Alomng with how we saw Penn State operate when it came to Jerry Sandowski.
These institutions (including the police) GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO PROTECT THE IMAGE OF THE INSTITUTION IN THE PUBLICS EYE. So, crimes committed by one of their own are typically dealt with internally. Even in cases where it is obvious that criminal charges are in order; they do not allow it to happen. They quietly deal with it themselves; even in cases where it is illgeal to do so; all to protect the mighty image.
That is why 99 times out of 100; a criminal cop will be allowed to quiety turn in his badge and the public is never informed. If the pubic was made aware of any and all cases of lawlessness being committed by its lawmen; they would rightfully have very little respect for the law....
After reading your posts I always feel that there is hope. It is just incredible that Stamos and others justify criminal police. I am convinced that Stamos is either an ex criminal cop or Conry.

Dorners manifesto laid it all out. I can relate to Dorner and his frustration. The Dorner officers of this country are getting pushed out and framed. They do not understand that they are making the oath worthless.

Criminal police are the reason for most of the officers who get killed. They do not even see this fact or they are just ignoring it.

I feel that Dorner was justified even further after the LAPD shot up two different pick up trucks in the area. They were shooting and then looking for an ID later. One of the trucks had two women in it and one was 70 years old.

If it gets any worse the government has to stop funding police forces all together.City and towns should be able to hire their own police. The oath is like salt to the wounds of injustice that many of them stand behind.

It is so bad that it closely is resembling Nazi Germany. I do not understand why they wouldn't just fire criminal police??? There are thousands in line that are willing to follow the oath.

Internal affairs has become a total insult to the public!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
After reading your posts I always feel that there is hope. It is just incredible that Stamos and others justify criminal police. I am convinced that Stamos is either an ex criminal cop or Conry.
Dorners manifesto laid it all out. I can relate to Dorner and his frustration. The Dorner officers of this country are getting pushed out and framed. They do not understand that they are making the oath worthless.
Criminal police are the reason for most of the officers who get killed. They do not even see this fact or they are just ignoring it.
I feel that Dorner was justified even further after the LAPD shot up two different pick up trucks in the area. They were shooting and then looking for an ID later. One of the trucks had two women in it and one was 70 years old.
If it gets any worse the government has to stop funding police forces all together.City and towns should be able to hire their own police. The oath is like salt to the wounds of injustice that many of them stand behind.
It is so bad that it closely is resembling Nazi Germany. I do not understand why they wouldn't just fire criminal police??? There are thousands in line that are willing to follow the oath.
Internal affairs has become a total insult to the public!!!!!!!!!!
“I feel that Dorner was justified even further after the LAPD shot up two different pick up trucks in the area. They were shooting and then looking for an ID later. One of the trucks had two women in it and one was 70 years old.”
Lynch, you are one sick puppy.
As I understand the people who he killed were sitting in their cars when he walked up to them and murdered them execution-style. If you find this something to justify, then your soul is hopelessly saturated with evil. Occasionally behind your facade of tolerance and compassion we get a glimpse of the violent, death-worshiping cultists that lay within. We saw well enough what you are capable of when someone tried leaving your residence after being told to do so.

There may be some truth to what Dorner says with regards to the way these institutions operate. But with that said, none of this, in any shape or form, justifies his murder of innocents and the wanton use of violence to prove his point. In this day and age, there are plenty of venues to make such objections and truths known, without resorting to violence and the killing of innocence. Dorner's actions should be seen for what they are: the product of a mind that has crossed the threshold of sanity.

Your version of "truth" is what normal people have always called lies. Your utopian dream is most peoples nightmare. The sooner and more frankly you show yourself as you actually are; the sooner you'll be treated like the filthy, repugnant cockroach you are.
McStupid

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Don't waste your time with him. He always blames police whem ciminals commit crimes and the Mayor for rate hikes in his mothers bills. The scarey thing is that even though a city and a University perceive him as a threat he just can't see it in himself. I think the cheese fell off his cracker a long time ago.
pssst

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
And I thought my manifesto is long. Wow!
it is.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
“I feel that Dorner was justified even further after the LAPD shot up two different pick up trucks in the area. They were shooting and then looking for an ID later. One of the trucks had two women in it and one was 70 years old.”
As I understand the people who he killed were sitting in their cars when he walked up to them and murdered them execution-style. If you find this something to justify, then your soul is hopelessly saturated with evil. Occasionally behind your facade of tolerance and compassion we get a glimpse of the violent, death-worshiping cultists that lay within. We saw well enough what you are capable of when someone tried leaving your residence after being told to do so.
There may be some truth to what Dorner says with regards to the way these institutions operate. But with that said, none of this, in any shape or form, justifies his murder of innocents and the wanton use of violence to prove his point. In this day and age, there are plenty of venues to make such objections and truths known, without resorting to violence and the killing of innocence. Dorner's actions should be seen for what they are: the product of a mind that has crossed the threshold of sanity.
Your version of "truth" is what normal people have always called lies. Your utopian dream is most peoples nightmare. The sooner and more frankly you show yourself as you actually are; the sooner you'll be treated like the filthy, repugnant cockroach you are.
For one,Stamos you have once again twisted my words! I donot agree with Dorner for shooting any innocent person. He had a list and it would of been more of an argument for himif he shot at people on his list. He was sent over the cliff of sanity as the network once again protected criminal police!

The more these criminal police are protected the worse it is for law abiding police which whom I fully support. You have a problem seperating the two. You are equivalent to a Bishop in the Catholic church.

I noticed that you have begun to realize the truth a bit as you have written your understanding of the validity of Dorners manifesto.

So let me once again set you straight as your reading comprehension seems to be suffering. The shooting that I referred to was committed by uniformed LAPD officers who thought they were shooting at Dorners pickup only to find a 70 year old woman and her daughter inside the pickup.

So in other words the method of "licencse and registration " did not apply until the LAPD officers looked at the shooting victims of their bullets.

There is a serious problem here and it is only going to get worse if not addressed responsibly. Any and ALL police departments that have officers of that department conducting Internal Affairs is completely DYSFUNCTIONAL!!! Such behaviors and procedures further severs the trust of the community.

So being wrong again you should apologize tome but like in the past I will not hold my breath waiting for an apology!!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
I will correct my sentence to "After the TWO attempted murder shootings by LAPD officers against two different trucks and a total of three people shot Dorners complaints of criminal police within the LAPD made in his manifesto are justified."

I donot agree with him shooting innocent people as he did. He was pushed over the edge after the courts who are an extension of the network justified the unjust dismissal of him. He lost it and he stated that he wasn't returning.

I have experienced such insanity and unjust actions against me. I did not pickup arms but I will utilize your stament of "repugnant evil cockroach" when describing the courts action and the Nazi RMVs three member board.(they utilized a $100 ticket that I recieved in 1986 for justification). The network is an evil octupus and it is strewn within state government and throughout the courts. They are Nazis!! They do not believe in the democratic process!!!!!!!

I will be testifying at the State House,I will tell you when it is so you can attend. I believe in the Constitution unlike the network, we must weed them out and expose them.

But I wait as I then watch Karma get them all instead of bullets. I believe 100% in Karma; the bad corrupt energy that they represent will bite them in the ass justfully!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of67
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
DCF workers picket over 'caseload crisis' 31 min Scoop 6
Robin Bowen Elected as Arkansas Tech's Next Pre... 1 hr John m 6
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 5 hr Kundrot dionkie 4,675
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 5 hr Kundrot dionkie 1,137
Harrassing of me has timely stopped 7 hr Pat 53
Jeremiah Oliver's family, searchers, strangers ... 12 hr Tim 12
Father of Jeremiah Oliver eyes justice for his son 21 hr Heaven is Real 2
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
Fitchburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fitchburg Jobs