Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Bubba Elleeyit wrote:
Looks like someone's off their meds!
Do you really think that I do not know who you are? Hey, miss southern did you remember to erase the download for that app?? LMAO...
Bubba Elleeit

Warsaw, Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Wrong, there's 2 l's. The pools still frozen over but I'll keep an eye out anyway. Do the feds know you're a mole?
Blue light

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

We know everything. The college has super secret recording devices everywhere and they've just purchased a fleet of drones. Look into that Lynch, soon there are going to be unmanned drones flying high over the college. That's not a new science building, that's a survelience command center.
Jtn

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Blue light wrote:
We know everything. The college has super secret recording devices everywhere and they've just purchased a fleet of drones. Look into that Lynch, soon there are going to be unmanned drones flying high over the college. That's not a new science building, that's a survelience command center.
no it an elementary school
Renee

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Isn't it fit and fun in Lisa's town,yu ho gurl Jtn,go,go,go

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Bubba Elleeit wrote:
Wrong, there's 2 l's. The pools still frozen over but I'll keep an eye out anyway. Do the feds know you're a mole?
He's not a mole. He was hired by the federal government to obtain information and to motivate the conversation. It was time to clean the city out and he was more than willing to assist the FBI when he was brought in and recruited!
http://www.topix.com/forum/law/TJFRDQVAG31HRE...
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Looking wrote:
We are looking for information in regards to an injured Police officer and/or firefighter. This employee has a leg injury over the past few weeks. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Contact the Chief of police with any such information as it is part of an investigation.
So, just out of curiosity, Lynch, I don't suppose that the Chief really appreciated you doing this now, did he?
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Looking wrote:
This person is being investigated as a person of interest in an harrassment campaign against Mr. lynch. This individual has also threatened Mr. lynch on numerous occassions. He has violated Mr. lynch's civil rights as well.
Investigated by whom? The Lynch Detective Agency? And, forgive me, but which particular civil rights of yours did this person violate?
Officer Limpy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

My leg injury hasn't prevented me from my assignment: monitoring Lynch's illegal activities.
Interesting

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

What you think you are seeing out the window is a limping cop but in reality you are looking at the tv and the the man you see is on a show called House and he plays a doctor.

Now go sit in front of the microwave and wait for the 11 o'clock news to come on I think it's on channel Auto Defrost.
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Mar 7, 2013
LYNCH WROTE:
We are looking for information in regards to an injured Police officer and/or firefighter. This employee has a leg injury over the past few weeks. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Contact the Chief of police with any such information as it is part of an investigation.

Mar 7, 2013
LYNCH WROTE:
This person is being investigated as a person of interest in an harrassment campaign against Mr. lynch. This individual has also threatened Mr. lynch on numerous occassions. He has violated Mr. lynch's civil rights as well.
Looking

Mar 7, 2013
This person could be back to work but was out with an injured leg.

This information will provide me enough to bring criminal charges forward.

This person is very dangerous as they often threaten Mr. Lynch out here.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Hey, Lynch-
Did anyone ever respond to these posts in which you pretend to be J. Edgar Hoover? Did you ever "bring criminal charges forward"? No? Gee. Surprising. Well, not all that surprising I guess.
Mob Squad

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Looking wrote:
I have the information you're looking for. Tedeski's @ 1630hrs
Parent

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Mob Squad wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the information you're looking for. Tedeski's @ 1630hrs
You have the password for the sevret FB page, please go over there this afternoon and post what you know. The meeting is tonight, see you there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fitchburg Discussions

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
a holes 15 min Sonny 6
Party 2 hr Mr greenjeans from gardne 2
Officials investigating two-alarm Fitchburg hou... 2 hr The real Jtn 3
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 2 hr Kundrot dionkie 4,693
boycotting new market basket prices 10 hr tim 22
Police: Woman robbed Cumberland Farms in Fitchb... Jul 23 Jtn 1
Manager: 'It could be empty tomorrow' Jul 23 Jtn 3
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••