|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Illuminati wrote:
What are you claiming is the IP address? The location under a poster's name?
Is Lynch confusing IP address and ZIP code?
pssst

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

How do you get someone's IP address from this forum posting? I'm not very technical.
pssst

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

All I know is my server is in Leominster, even if I am not, so it posts as Leominster.
Jtn

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

I will be at chunky cheese tomorrow at 2. My true identity will be revealed. Come all including madam wongo
Wickedguy

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

So how am I in Argentina?
Wickedguy

Wheeling, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Actually in West Virginia
Fitchburg

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Wickedguy wrote:
Actually in West Virginia
Crafty! Your IP address is the same!
Wickedguy

Quito, Ecuador

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Nope, hahahahahaha
Wickedguy

Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Psst, I give you a hint, the only method to trace an IP address is thu an actual email sent.

Shhhhhh, don't tell anyone.
Wickedguy

Teresópolis, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Come on down to Brazil, lots of hot women and great soccer games.
Hmmmm

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Fitchburg wrote:
<quoted text>
You just proved you know nothing. I can spoof my IP look like whatever I want it to.
John Fitch IV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Fitchburg wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so full iof excrement, Lynch. IP addresses on Topix can only be identified from registered users. And even then, actual addresses and users can only be released to the police (who we all know you hate and wouldn't give you the time of day) or upon orders of a judge. Who also woulsdnt give you the time of day. Because you are a criminal, a habitual liyer and a lowlife screwball.
Wickedguy

Kajang, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Nope, hahahahaha, and by the way just so you know an ISP address can only be traced to within a 50 mile radius of the user.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry, good try on the bluffing on tracing an ISP address but maybe you need to learn a little more on how it operates.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Section 43A.(a) Whoever willfully and maliciously engages in a knowing pattern of conduct or series of acts over a period of time directed at a specific person, which seriously alarms that person and would cause a reasonable person to suffer substantial emotional distress, shall be guilty of the crime of criminal harassment and shall be punished by imprisonment in a house of correction for not more than 21/2 years or by a fine of not more than $1,000, or by both such fine and imprisonment. The conduct or acts described in this paragraph shall include, but not be limited to, conduct or acts conducted by mail or by use of a telephonic or telecommunication device or electronic communication device including, but not limited to, any device that transfers signs, signals, writing, images, sounds, data or intelligence of any nature transmitted in whole or in part by a wire, radio, electromagnetic, photo-electronic or photo-optical system, including, but not limited to, electronic mail, internet communications, instant messages or facsimile communications.

(b) Whoever, after having been convicted of the crime of criminal harassment, commits a second or subsequent such crime, or whoever commits the crime of criminal harassment having previously been convicted of a violation of section 43, shall be punished by imprisonment in a house of correction for not more than two and one-half years or by imprisonment in the state prison for not more than ten years.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Wickedguy wrote:
Nope, hahahahaha, and by the way just so you know an ISP address can only be traced to within a 50 mile radius of the user.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sorry, good try on the bluffing on tracing an ISP address but maybe you need to learn a little more on how it operates.
You are so sure of yourself huh? "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" is what you have to say?

Let me let you in on a little secret. Do you remember when the FBI was in Leominster investigating? Do you think that was a cover? That was just 5 miles away, huh?

It takes time is the answer.
Melvin Purvis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
Section 43A.(a) Whoever willfully and maliciously engages in a knowing pattern of conduct or series of acts over a period of time directed at a specific person, which seriously alarms that person and would cause a reasonable person to suffer substantial emotional distress, shall be guilty of the crime of criminal harassment and shall be punished by imprisonment in a house of correction for not more than 21/2 years or by a fine of not more than $1,000, or by both such fine and imprisonment. The conduct or acts described in this paragraph shall include, but not be limited to, conduct or acts conducted by mail or by use of a telephonic or telecommunication device or electronic communication device including, but not limited to, any device that transfers signs, signals, writing, images, sounds, data or intelligence of any nature transmitted in whole or in part by a wire, radio, electromagnetic, photo-electronic or photo-optical system, including, but not limited to, electronic mail, internet communications, instant messages or facsimile communications.
(b) Whoever, after having been convicted of the crime of criminal harassment, commits a second or subsequent such crime, or whoever commits the crime of criminal harassment having previously been convicted of a violation of section 43, shall be punished by imprisonment in a house of correction for not more than two and one-half years or by imprisonment in the state prison for not more than ten years.
Telling the truth about a convicted criminal, as recounted in public documents is not harrassment. Stalking people, taking photos of their license plates and assaulting cops and firefighters is.
Wickedguy

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so sure of yourself huh? "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" is what you have to say?
Let me let you in on a little secret. Do you remember when the FBI was in Leominster investigating? Do you think that was a cover? That was just 5 miles away, huh?
It takes time is the answer.
Awe, don't get all mad, I only post for points just like everyone else.

I linked my posts here to my topix game name to climb the topix leaderboard.

I am sure you are doing the same.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/paragould-ar/...
Who is the murderor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Whoever willfully and maliciously engages in a knowing pattern of conduct or series of acts over a period of time directed at a specific person, which seriously alarms that person and would cause a reasonable person to suffer substantial emotional distress,

Reread ten times over!

I never assaulted a police officer nor a firefighter in Fitchburg! I never stalked anyone nor their family in Fitchburg!

You know this for a fact! Why you continue on with your lie is reason enough to question YOUR sanity!

The pictures of which you speak where given back to me by the prosecutor and deemed 'NON evidentiary to the prosecution"! He did this moments after he stated to the judge otherwise!

Yes, that is an ethics question that only he can answer to! Similar pictures were sent to Mayor Wong, Chief Demoura and all city councilors and the FBI. The Mayor even encouraged us to take more and to take it a step further!
Who is the murderor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Wickedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Awe, don't get all mad, I only post for points just like everyone else.
I linked my posts here to my topix game name to climb the topix leaderboard.
I am sure you are doing the same.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/paragould-ar/...
One thing that you need to begin to understand that EVERYTHING IS DIGITALLY DATED! You cannot begin to create a track record after the fact!

When you get caught or you begin to attempt to create facts you have to remember that the people whom you place at the keyboard cannot be in school at the time or anywhere else!

If you all are so innocent then reveal the text messages!!!
good luck

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Boris wrote:
<quoted text>I know who you are searching for. His first name is... give me the 5 grand you promised me!
he does not pay what he owes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of93
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE