|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Guess what wrote:
Looks like Lynch has picked out his next victim to stalk and assault. Isn't this what you did to that cop you assaulted?
Are you drinking with your mother now? Lean over and sniff her, what do you smell besides sewerage mixed with whiskey?

You actually can blame your mother for how you are in life! What is wrong loosing your ass kissers as they get sick of being the but of your jokes? From what I hear they do not like you but they keep you in front of them such as "keeping the enemy close"!
Guess what

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

So your mother raised a killer. What's that say about her, other than she's a piece of trash like her criminal kid.

Was she ever a prostitute? Did your dad pimp her?
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Guess what wrote:
So your mother raised a killer. What's that say about her, other than she's a piece of trash like her criminal kid.
Was she ever a prostitute? Did your dad pimp her?
Is this Debbie? Wow, again? My mother wears an apron when cooking! My mother is aunt B!

My parents have been married for over 45 yrs! I agree that I put them through hell at times which they didn't deserve EVER!!!

Over 20 years ago!!! And it was for a period of roughly 5 years!!! Before that I was an alter boy, choir boy and an A student who loved school and sports. For five years I experienced with booze and I found out that it quickley destroyed my life, controled me and I never could get enough. By the grace of God, I stopped drinking and drugging over 20 years ago.

To call my mother a prostitute and my father a pimp is a sin in itself!! My father never stole nor bought stolen stuff EVER!! He always taught us to tell the truth! My father was an avid rosary beed person when I was a kid which would make him 30ish. His father was the guy in church who collected all the money and cleaned the church for hrs! When you hear the phrase "Irish Catholic" there is a picture of my father and his father.

I remember when Ray Flynn approached my father and asked him to assist him with his campaign for Mayor of Boston. My father told him he could not due to his job but talked to my mother who took it over like the controller that she is!
Jtn

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

What is wings involvement
Great work

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

I like when you make stupid statements like "My father never stole nor bought stolen stuff EVER!!". Yeah in the world the rest of us live in that's called being normal. You should try it sometime.
Boris

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this Debbie? Wow, again? My mother wears an apron when cooking! My mother is aunt B!
My parents have been married for over 45 yrs! I agree that I put them through hell at times which they didn't deserve EVER!!!
Over 20 years ago!!! And it was for a period of roughly 5 years!!! Before that I was an alter boy, choir boy and an A student who loved school and sports. For five years I experienced with booze and I found out that it quickley destroyed my life, controled me and I never could get enough. By the grace of God, I stopped drinking and drugging over 20 years ago.
To call my mother a prostitute and my father a pimp is a sin in itself!! My father never stole nor bought stolen stuff EVER!! He always taught us to tell the truth! My father was an avid rosary beed person when I was a kid which would make him 30ish. His father was the guy in church who collected all the money and cleaned the church for hrs! When you hear the phrase "Irish Catholic" there is a picture of my father and his father.
I remember when Ray Flynn approached my father and asked him to assist him with his campaign for Mayor of Boston. My father told him he could not due to his job but talked to my mother who took it over like the controller that she is!
Lynch do you remember blowing bubbles as a kid? Well I ran into him and he says he misses you and hopes you pay me my 5 grand! Now pay up.
Guess what

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

I'm not officer Siomos, sorry. I'm not even in public service, not lucrative enough. I just think you're a blowhard who deserves all of the scorn you get in these boards. You're garbage. You're family is garbage. You're mom is filthy.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Guess what wrote:
I'm not officer Siomos, sorry. I'm not even in public service, not lucrative enough. I just think you're a blowhard who deserves all of the scorn you get in these boards. You're garbage. You're family is garbage. You're mom is filthy.
You are nothing but a "BLOWHARD" out here. In fact you are a Coward "BLOWHARD"! Who said you were Siomos?

GARBAGE? It bothers you that your family is garbage,huh? Your mother is a drunk floozy. Years ago I would hit you with a straight right for opening your mouth against my family like that but as we all know you are a coward who hides behind a computer screen.

Do you drink rum and coke also?

Do you feel brave talking to people the way you do and dissallowing them the opportunity to reply face to face? I always have to remind myself as others in Fitchburg state, "consider the source as they are not going to stand to your face and say these things"! I agree with them, You are nothing short of a Coward for starters!!!
Wickedguy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nothing but a "BLOWHARD" out here. In fact you are a Coward "BLOWHARD"! Who said you were Siomos?
GARBAGE? It bothers you that your family is garbage,huh? Your mother is a drunk floozy. Years ago I would hit you with a straight right for opening your mouth against my family like that but as we all know you are a coward who hides behind a computer screen.
Do you feel brave talking to people the way you do and dissallowing them the opportunity to reply face to face? I always have to remind myself as others in Fitchburg state, "consider the source as they are not going to stand to your face and say these things"! I agree with them, You are nothing short of a Coward for starters!!!
Lynchie Poo, this is just a game. It's not real, it's online. Do you really believe everything online?
Guess what

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that the guy who was convicted of killing an unarmed man with a golf club has the nerve to call anyone a coward. To quote you Lynch, LMAO!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Wickedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynchie Poo, this is just a game. It's not real, it's online. Do you really believe everything online?
"It's not real",it's online?"

You are wrong. You are caught so you minimize your actions!
Guess what

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a scumbag
Wickedguy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Minimize what actions? This is an anonymous ONLINE forum. It is
not REAL! People can say anything they want to just to stir it up.

You really don't think people take comments on here seriously do you?

Maybe you need a reality check. I think you have too much time on your hands and need to get a job if you beleive this is real.

You can be anyone you want to be online. Hmmmm, today I think I will be a drag queen dog walker! Woof Woof!

I also post on threads across the country on topix about their topics that I don't know anything about. You know why? Because it is fun and it is just a game.
Wickedguy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Come join me in the Arkansas topx forum:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/jonesboro-ar/...
FBI

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Guess what wrote:
Why would you pronounce that you are not Siomos? I do not understand??
CIA

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

FBI wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you pronounce that you are not Siomos? I do not understand??
Why are you using the handle FBI? These message boards are being monitored by top government officials.

Top. Officials.

Please forward any information related to the current investigation to your contact.

Over and out.
Jimmy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

CIA wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you using the handle FBI? These message boards are being monitored by top government officials.
Top. Officials.
Please forward any information related to the current investigation to your contact.
Over and out.
Two can Jimmy!
Jimmy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Guess what wrote:
Did a Fitchburg police officer have a broken leg? Are you devuldging information here?
Boris the clown

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Boris wrote:
<quoted text>I know who you are searching for. His first name is... give me the 5 grand you promised me!
So, how is the leg doing? Are you back to work yet?
Wickedguy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Now you got the hang of it Lynch. I see Lynch is now having fun being on topix. Just like me he can be anything he wants to be. Come to Fresno, Calif. with me and lets take on the plastic baggie issue.

http://www.topix.com/forum/fresno/TI8S1GKB3FN...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
a holes 3 hr Sonny 12
Police: Shots fired into Fitchburg home Mon Sonny 2
Fitchburg neighbors come together for yearly co... Sun ken 7
FHS cohort attends leadership conference Sun Jtn 2
Developer sees retail center at Pelletier's Jul 27 Joe Underbridge 3
Arthur T. Demoulas makes offer to buy Market Ba... Jul 27 Joe L Kaddie 3
How to get hot babes Jul 27 Joe Underbridge 3
•••
•••