Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

We are looking for information in regards to an injured Police officer and/or firefighter. This employee has a leg injury over the past few weeks. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Contact the Chief of police with any such information as it is part of an investigation.
Looking

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

This person is being investigated as a person of interest in an harrassment campaign against Mr. lynch. This individual has also threatened Mr. lynch on numerous occassions. He has violated Mr. lynch's civil rights as well.
Looking

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

This person could be back to work but was out with an injured leg.

This information will provide me enough to bring criminal charges forward.

This person is very dangerous as they often threaten Mr. Lynch out here.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Boris

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Looking wrote:
We are looking for information in regards to an injured Police officer and/or firefighter. This employee has a leg injury over the past few weeks. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Contact the Chief of police with any such information as it is part of an investigation.
I know who you are searching for. His first name is... give me the 5 grand you promised me!
Boris

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

I watched the youtube video of you at FSU and two things came to mind.

1. How did they find a podium short enough for you to see over?

2. When are you going to pay up?
Wickedguy

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Wouldn't the Police and Fire Chief know who this person is?
Looking

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Wickedguy wrote:
Wouldn't the Police and Fire Chief know who this person is?
I would think so. I have asked them but you know how that goes.
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Lynch-
Just stop it. Do you really think that anyone is going to believe your thinly disguised attempt to pretend that these posts are from the police department?

"We" are looking for information"
"Contact the chief of police"
"part of an investigation"

This is all complete nonsense. Once again you are imagining things.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Rollstone wrote:
Lynch-
Just stop it. Do you really think that anyone is going to believe your thinly disguised attempt to pretend that these posts are from the police department?
"We" are looking for information"
"Contact the chief of police"
"part of an investigation"
This is all complete nonsense. Once again you are imagining things.
Be careful, you could become part of his investigation. He's been recruited and works for the FBI undercover and might just decide to install a GPS bug under your ride under the cover of darkness.
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Perhaps. But I'll be in good company. Of the 40,449 people in Fitchburg according to the 2011 census, I'm guessing that he has files, license plate numbers, photos and open "investigations" on 40,420.
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

All of whom, according to him, have at one time or another, harassed him, threatened him, violated his civil rights blah blah blah.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Looking wrote:
This person is being investigated as a person of interest in an harrassment campaign against Mr. lynch. This individual has also threatened Mr. lynch on numerous occassions. He has violated Mr. lynch's civil rights as well.
Did you notify "Mr. Lynch" that you've narrowed it down? Do you think Mr. Lynch might be able to provide another clue?
Boris

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Back off and leave this up to the expert. I need more info. Did this person carry a 357 Magnum? Did they say things like "Go ahead make my day" or "Do you feel lucky punk"? If they did I think I might know who you are looking for. Or maybe they said... wait a minute where's the 5k you promised me?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Looking wrote:
Are you freakin serious? Who are you? You're asking for someone to send information to a Police Chief that has deemed Lynch not credible during the last Fitchburg Mayoral election. What the hell are you thinking? Has the Chief retracted his statement about Lynch?

"DeMoura said Lynch has been making a steady series of claims of being threatened for the four years since he's been with the Fitchburg Police Department, and the threats are not credible.
There's only so many times you can cry wolf," said DeMoura. He said Lynch's frequent claims of being threatened have become a form of harassment against the police department."
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Boris wrote:
Back off and leave this up to the expert. I need more info. Did this person carry a 357 Magnum? Did they say things like "Go ahead make my day" or "Do you feel lucky punk"? If they did I think I might know who you are looking for. Or maybe they said... wait a minute where's the 5k you promised me?
I'm guessing none of the above. More than likely, Lynch was threatened, harassed and had his civil rights violated when someone said "Hey a#&hole! Mind not letting your dog take a dump on my lawn? And pickup that Yoo-hoo bottle you just tossed."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Looking wrote:
I think I just came up with a really great lead. You should seriously consider follow this one.
Wickedguy

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Looking wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think so. I have asked them but you know how that goes.
Im confused.

If the police are conducting an investigation and they don't have any information especially about their own police officers and firefighters why are you asking and telling people to contact the Police Chief? They would know who it is.

Let the police investigate, it is their job not yours.

Has it ever occurred to you that they are not conducting an ivestigation?
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Wickedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Im confused.
If the police are conducting an investigation and they don't have any information especially about their own police officers and firefighters why are you asking and telling people to contact the Police Chief? They would know who it is.
Let the police investigate, it is their job not yours.
Has it ever occurred to you that they are not conducting an ivestigation?
Believe me, the only "investigation" being conducted here is by the self-appointed Inspector Lynch, who is asking for the public's help in identifying someone who probably looked at him the wrong way while Lynch was hiding behind bushes on Pearl Street with binoculars trying to get "evidence" of the university's complicity in the worldwide conspiracy against him. Lynch assumed that he was a fireman or cop primarily because he hates both of them. Which tends to happen to people who who have done 7 years in the big house for manslaughter.
Guess what

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Looks like Lynch has picked out his next victim to stalk and assault. Isn't this what you did to that cop you assaulted?
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Guess what wrote:
Looks like Lynch has picked out his next victim to stalk and assault. Isn't this what you did to that cop you assaulted?
Really?? How is the limp? Is this you? So who are you? Did you take time off work? Did they fire you? Are you out drinking now? Getting smashed? Fuming about what I have to say? Are you stable?

So,what is up rage man??? Even your friends know what you are about now huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
boycotting new market basket prices 4 hr Jtn 24
Market Basket ready to hire 19 hr Sonny 17
0142 corruption in the courts and P.D. 20 hr Bob 9
Nashua River victim a 'loving, caring man' Tue Pajama People 4
a holes Tue Senior-Bush 14
Jtn please get off topix Tue BillyBob is BACK 7
republicans Mon Hah 4
•••
•••