Leominster Police: Pepper shaker thrown during Denny's fight - ...

Keith Rahaim Jr., 17, of 141 Willow St., Leominster, was arraigned in Leominster District Court on Friday on a charge of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon after he allegedly threw a glass pepper ... Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
xdevkidx

Fitchburg, MA

#41 Dec 24, 2008
i was fu'in there XD hahah
none of your buisness

Belmont, MA

#42 Jan 28, 2009
lmao
i dated that douche bag
hahahahaha
Dennys Employee

Fitchburg, MA

#43 Jan 2, 2011
You people are all ridiculous.
I was there working that night. It was a salt shaker. All of it took place inside the restaurant - in the dining room. Keith was sitting at a table with his friends and a passerby tossed a ketchup bottle at him. He reacted pretty much reflexively; he grabbed the closest thing to himself to huck back at the guy and it was a salt shaker. No fight occurred thereafter. The instigator got hit in the head with it pretty hard and he walked over to us (employees) to ask to use the phone. I believe one employee had already called the LPD, because we handle fights very frequently and tend to try to get the police involved asap so no one gets hurt too badly or smashes up the restaurant too much. The kid also called 911, the police came and arrested Keith, and the other one went to the hospital in an ambulance to get a couple of stitches.
I hardly see how any of that would make the "assailant" some kind of failure in life. At the time, he was a frigging kid. Relax. Jesus.
After a while, he was allowed back into Denny's. He was in quite a bit during my employment there - a "regular." He matured significantly. That incident was retarded. Although I didn't back then, now I'd call Keith a good friend. He's a ridiculously intelligent, caring person with a good heart.
Fitchburg

Fitchburg, MA

#44 Jul 7, 2012
Attorney General wrote:
<quoted text>The father "kidnapped" a gal from a pub in Leominster a few months ago (Partners Pub?). His brother was convicted of tax evasion when he owned a pallet company about 6-10 years ago. I'm not sure where he is now. The father (Danny) of the entire crew walks around in Westminster with the biggest B crack in the western world. A real nice bunch, I'm not sure if anybody really works? As the saying goes, "they are well known to local authorities".
Attorney General?
FPrice

Fitchburg, MA

#45 Jul 7, 2012
FPrice

Fitchburg, MA

#46 Jul 7, 2012
Laughing like its a joke wrote:
I can't believe this son of a biatch was released on personal recognizance. Are you serious, this bastard had warrants for his arrest as recent as two months ago. Keith is a piece of cow dung, just like his father.
He has no respect for himself or anyone whom he crosses paths with!
Screw the as"salt" jokes this guy is not worth anything and should be locked up!
OK Officer!
FPrice

Fitchburg, MA

#47 Jul 7, 2012
Attorney General wrote:
Is this kid part of the lunatic Rahaim family from Westminster? I've been trying to lock-up the whole bunch for years. The victim is lucky a Denny's table couldn't fit tru the front door.
Too bad you couldn't get him before you retired huh? If you were born in 1949 that would make you 63 in September.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... 16 min EZlikeSunAM 17
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 4 hr The Insider 58
Ex-Realtor charged with allegedly bilking clien... (Jun '09) 8 hr pedro 15
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) 14 hr BillyBob 341
'Aging Minorities' photos on display in Fitchbu... Dec 17 BillyBob 2
Where is Kevin Lynch? Dec 17 kev lynch 13
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) Dec 17 kev lynch 134

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 pm PST