Leominster Police: Pepper shaker thro...

Leominster Police: Pepper shaker thrown during Denny's fight - ...

There are 68 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Nov 29, 2008, titled Leominster Police: Pepper shaker thrown during Denny's fight - .... In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Keith Rahaim Jr., 17, of 141 Willow St., Leominster, was arraigned in Leominster District Court on Friday on a charge of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon after he allegedly threw a glass pepper ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

Attorney General

Plainville, CT

#21 Nov 30, 2008
me too wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering the same thing. Like father like son. Some things never change.
The father "kidnapped" a gal from a pub in Leominster a few months ago (Partners Pub?). His brother was convicted of tax evasion when he owned a pallet company about 6-10 years ago. I'm not sure where he is now. The father (Danny) of the entire crew walks around in Westminster with the biggest B crack in the western world. A real nice bunch, I'm not sure if anybody really works? As the saying goes, "they are well known to local authorities".
Mr Big

Fitchburg, MA

#22 Nov 30, 2008
Attorney General wrote:
<quoted text>The father "kidnapped" a gal from a pub in Leominster a few months ago (Partners Pub?). His brother was convicted of tax evasion when he owned a pallet company about 6-10 years ago. I'm not sure where he is now. The father (Danny) of the entire crew walks around in Westminster with the biggest B crack in the western world. A real nice bunch, I'm not sure if anybody really works? As the saying goes, "they are well known to local authorities".
Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed.
Keith and his old man have no more sense of direction than a bunch of firecrackers.

what i think is that Failure has gone to his head.
then again ,..If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
sounds like white trash to me
Homeless Guy

Plainville, CT

#23 Nov 30, 2008
Mr. Big, you consider yourself successful? What an optimist. I've achieved more than you could ever dream to.
Mr Big

Fitchburg, MA

#24 Nov 30, 2008
Homeless Guy wrote:
Mr. Big, you consider yourself successful? What an optimist. I've achieved more than you could ever dream to.
Good for you
Arrow

Townsend, MA

#25 Nov 30, 2008
And with all this where is Mike??? Is he still haunting Fitchburg?
Attorney General wrote:
<quoted text>The father "kidnapped" a gal from a pub in Leominster a few months ago (Partners Pub?). His brother was convicted of tax evasion when he owned a pallet company about 6-10 years ago. I'm not sure where he is now. The father (Danny) of the entire crew walks around in Westminster with the biggest B crack in the western world. A real nice bunch, I'm not sure if anybody really works? As the saying goes, "they are well known to local authorities".
Just Give It Time

Fitchburg, MA

#26 Dec 1, 2008
Bernie wrote:
A Salt with a deadly shaker? Next it will be illegal to flick your cigarette in public ...
That depends on whether or not it is still lit...

A lit cigarette is also considered a weapon...
What a Joke

Leominster, MA

#27 Dec 1, 2008
Just Give It Time wrote:
<quoted text>
That depends on whether or not it is still lit...
A lit cigarette is also considered a weapon...
It actually is considered a crime, it's called littering and in Leominster is a $300 fine.
Ryan

Charlotte, NC

#28 Dec 1, 2008
Wow, nice internet fight guys. You must be so proud of yourselves.
Only the Truth

United States

#29 Dec 1, 2008
Fitchburg Street Walker wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, lighten up or I'll tell everybody how small you really are and I have the photos to prove it, as you very well know.
Is this what they call rubbing Salt into the Wound (oops I ment pepper)
Hard Working

Worcester, MA

#30 Dec 1, 2008
Attorney General wrote:
<quoted text>The father "kidnapped" a gal from a pub in Leominster a few months ago (Partners Pub?). His brother was convicted of tax evasion when he owned a pallet company about 6-10 years ago. I'm not sure where he is now. The father (Danny) of the entire crew walks around in Westminster with the biggest B crack in the western world. A real nice bunch, I'm not sure if anybody really works? As the saying goes, "they are well known to local authorities".
I have known Philip Rahaim for many years; he is a very Successful Business Man. As far as Keith Rahaim, all allegations of kidnapping were false and all charges were dropped. As far as Danny the Father of the whole crew I would have to admit that he does have a big B crack.
Dont Believe The Papers

Newburyport, MA

#31 Dec 2, 2008
I've known the Rahaim family for over 5o years Danny was a very hard working man strong as an ox. He has helped his community in many ways. As far as Philip he's a very hard working successful bussiness man. All charges on Keith he was prooved to be innocent. "I'm sure that all of you have a family member somewhere that has been a screw up. But that doesn't make you or the rest of the family responsible. "And I will admit Mike is a screw up!!!!!
Dark Comedy

Plainville, CT

#32 Dec 2, 2008
Based on some of the above comments, the family should have Norman Rockwell do a group portrait.
Mr Big

Fitchburg, MA

#33 Dec 5, 2008
Dark Comedy wrote:
Based on some of the above comments, the family should have Norman Rockwell do a group portrait.
Interesting thought
i like it
Bystander

Leominster, MA

#34 Dec 19, 2008
Laughing like its a joke wrote:
I can't believe this son of a biatch was released on personal recognizance. Are you serious, this bastard had warrants for his arrest as recent as two months ago. Keith is a piece of cow dung, just like his father.
He has no respect for himself or anyone whom he crosses paths with!
Screw the as"salt" jokes this guy is not worth anything and should be locked up!
I was actually there during this incident. and the person who was hit with the shaker actually threw something at mr. rahaim first. but that was never mentioned. i know this kid personally and he is actually a very good good. just he makesd mistakes like most people.

get off your fat lazy asses and stop gossiping like a fricken 12 yr old girl!
Mr Big

Fitchburg, MA

#35 Dec 19, 2008
Bystander wrote:
<quoted text>
I was actually there during this incident. and the person who was hit with the shaker actually threw something at mr. rahaim first. but that was never mentioned. i know this kid personally and he is actually a very good good. just he makesd mistakes like most people.
get off your fat lazy **** and stop gossiping like a fricken 12 yr old girl!
you witnessed this? know him personally?

sounds like a crock of bull, yeah you know the idiot i'm sure, but your makin up lies to cover for him.
Now, climb back into your little rainbow-colored clown car and honk-honk your way back to Liars-ville
Step Up

United States

#36 Dec 20, 2008
Liars-ville?

You're a smartone aren't you. I was there as well, and that guy who ate that salt shaker was lucky. Kid deserved worse as do you. Your ignorant analysis of people you don't fully know is pathetic. Grow up, grow a set, and get a life.
Bystander

Leominster, MA

#37 Dec 20, 2008
Hey mr. big.

your probly some pathetic loser who is too tought to say things in "real life"

so you hide your fat lose ass behind a computer screen and talk away like you actually have a pair.

grow up and stop bashing on a 17 yr old. haha

everyone made mistakes when they were younger. im sure you were no saint.
concerned citizen

Leominster, MA

#38 Dec 20, 2008
hey Mr. big and to all who are making criticizing remarks i am actually a teacher of Keiths. and i know him as a bright young individual. he has proved himself time and time again and you honestly have no right to bash him with petty BS comments that don't pertain to you at all.
Im sure he gets enough as is and dose not need you hording him..
thank you
Mr Big

Fitchburg, MA

#39 Dec 20, 2008
Bystander wrote:
Hey mr. big.
your probly some pathetic loser who is too tought to say things in "real life"
so you hide your fat lose **** behind a computer screen and talk away like you actually have a pair.
grow up and stop bashing on a 17 yr old. haha
everyone made mistakes when they were younger. im sure you were no saint.
You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away.
Here's a tip: no one will ever know that you've had a lobotomy if you wear a wig to hide to the scars; stop posting your drivel on message boards, and learn to control the slobbering.
In the future, if you have something to say, just shut up.
bystander

Leominster, MA

#40 Dec 20, 2008
Mr Big wrote:
<quoted text>
You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away.
Here's a tip: no one will ever know that you've had a lobotomy if you wear a wig to hide to the scars; stop posting your drivel on message boards, and learn to control the slobbering.
In the future, if you have something to say, just shut up.
..........

wow.

i now feel dumber for have reading that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) 12 hr Lynch For Blob 471
News Tempers flare as Shirley police officer fired (Nov '16) 14 hr Len 66
What ever happened to Rodgers Bros. pickled meat? (Feb '12) 14 hr Len 45
Bootlegger Restaurant welcomes Dan Kirouac - li... Mon Len 3
antifa Aug 20 The Truth 2
News Ayer arrests (Aug '09) Aug 17 Nick 5
Kevin Lynch and his dirty scally cap spotted at... Aug 16 Declan 4

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages