Comments
21 - 40 of 77 Comments Last updated Jul 11, 2013
Black Firebird

Gardner, MA

#21 Sep 8, 2011
Ths screwball banged on my door on Mt Vernon st today, I didn't and wouldn't open the door, this guy is dangerous!!!!!!!!!!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#22 Sep 8, 2011
Black Firebird wrote:
Ths screwball banged on my door on Mt Vernon st today, I didn't and wouldn't open the door, this guy is dangerous!!!!!!!!!!
You are the screw ball! Who banged on your door? And why do you list under "black firebird"? Just curious!? Are you following us? LOL! You will be okay!

You list under Gardner but yet you are on mount vernon st?? LOL! Get a life!
Linda

Fitchburg, MA

#23 Sep 8, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
To answer to number 6: NO and you owe me an apology. After the hearing Social Services was called and mislead.
To answer to number 7: No, I never told anyone this BS. But it seems like you have further information concerning a shake down? Interesting. You may have more information that you are putting on!
To answer to number 8: No, I did not state this at all! I did however tell the truth in reference to relatives of certain police officers. You shouldn't attempt to mix everything up in order to justify your lies!
To answer to number 9: No, I never stated that. But there are several FPD members who have conspired to falsley imprison me and Yes Chief Demoura is now part of that group of FPD officers that have purposefully stonewalled investigations. Many people have all the documents to prove this fact beyond a reasonable doubt. Chief Demoura has made a serious mistake in making his remarks to the newspaper. There is evidence and seven other Fitchburg citizens who are witnesses/victims to what Demoura has labeled as not credible. Chief Demoura is the wolf of deception and cover-up. He has made a serious mistake.
To answer to number 10: NO, this lie is a serious false allegation that will be addressed along with many other purposeful malicous lies!
This post obviously came from some kid who you know and who called you out on a lie. You even acknowledged it and didn't deny it when you responded back to that kid.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...

"Nice J! When I brought you up to see your father in jail, you came out upset as you stated that you wanted you to turn around to show another inmate! Nice, HUH!

Your uncle was driving you to GED! And for one, Debbie brought out this situation with regards to an abortion! Dave and I attempted to counsil her against it but then we respected your decision and support you.

So if Tina wants to get involved we can all go there to!"

Why are you lying to kids? What are you teaching these kids?
Chub Rock

Leominster, MA

#24 Sep 8, 2011
Black Firebird wrote:
Was he wearing a Domino's uniform and carrying a pizza?
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#25 Sep 8, 2011
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>This post obviously came from some kid who you know and who called you out on a lie. You even acknowledged it and didn't deny it when you responded back to that kid.
"Nice J! When I brought you up to see your father in jail, you came out upset as you stated that you wanted you to turn around to show another inmate! Nice, HUH!
Your uncle was driving you to GED! And for one, Debbie brought out this situation with regards to an abortion! Dave and I attempted to counsil her against it but then we respected your decision and support you.
So if Tina wants to get involved we can all go there to!"
Why are you lying to kids? What are you teaching these kids?
Why don't you explain yourself!? I do not understand our satement. Where is the lie? I do not understand. Explain what you mean and I will reply!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#26 Sep 8, 2011
Let me tell you Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not live in my mother's apartment! It is a two family,My unit has 5 bedrooms. What ever assistance that I recieve is justified and needed!
Nice swerve Lynch. Once again you are a liar. You Mother owns the house and you ARE living in your mothers apartment. What do you pay your mother for rent Lynch? You won't even pay off a small debt to to one of your own friends Lynch and you think you can manage a city budget. What a joke!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#27 Sep 8, 2011
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice swerve Lynch. Once again you are a liar. You Mother owns the house and you ARE living in your mothers apartment. What do you pay your mother for rent Lynch? You won't even pay off a small debt to to one of your own friends Lynch and you think you can manage a city budget. What a joke!
Stamos , did you watch the republican debate? Did you hear the front runner quote John Kennedy? "A job" is the best solution to welfare and social assistance programs?

Let me tell you Stamos, I do not live at my mother's! And I do not owe that whench a penny!I could handle this city's budget better than Wong and Solomito!! You have heard them both at the forum didn't you?? They are rubber stamps for ineffective policies and contracts!

Solomito offered EVERYTHING ! And he was going to pay for it by taking the officer off of pool duty on first shift!!LMAO The payroll will not be effected at all!!!

Mayor Wong claims to her achievement on getting the dispatcher union to agree to a total of 6 days off!! But she signs off on a FPD union contract that gives them 53 days off not including holidays! Brilliant and brave leadership!!!
Linda

Fitchburg, MA

#28 Sep 8, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you explain yourself!? I do not understand our satement. Where is the lie? I do not understand. Explain what you mean and I will reply!
Where is the lie? Are you illiterate? The kid called you out on your lies in her posts. She even said you and your boyfriend fought all the time because you were running up phone bills talking all night on phone sex lines.
Here! Does this sound like some kid who knows you?
Now! Does that sound like a kid to you. It sure does, because you even acknowledged who it was in your own response.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#29 Sep 8, 2011
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>Where is the lie? Are you illiterate? The kid called you out on your lies in her posts. She even said you and your boyfriend fought all the time because you were running up phone bills talking all night on phone sex lines.
Here! Does this sound like some kid who knows you?
Now! Does that sound like a kid to you. It sure does, because you even acknowledged who it was in your own response.
Linda, go give your vote to Solomito!! Are you illeterate? The girl in which you speak of is 25 yrs old. The incident was 8 yrs ago! She didn't like the rules at the house! Like any kid she wanted to be able to go where she wanted without her guardians knowing where she was going!

The argument that was had when she left had nothing to do with her decision to terminate a pregnancy! She had wanted to move out prior because of differences in opinion over rules ect! She didn't want to call and check in ect. Then during an argument she took the opportunity to call her aunt to pick her up!

"Phone sex lines", REALLY?? I don't think so, Linda!!! There was no phone sex lines hun! WRONG!!! The whench/Debbie, excuse my French, recruited the only one that she or her boyfriend even talks to! Her father has over 8 kids and 7 can't stand him at all! He even told this one girl to turn around to show another inmate what she looked like! Shame on him !!! She is the only one who supports her father as she puts all his other kids down! Or are you reading just what you want to read???
pissed off

Easthampton, MA

#30 Sep 8, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>Linda, go give your vote to Solomito!! Are you illeterate? The girl in which you speak of is 25 yrs old. The incident was 8 yrs ago! She didn't like the rules at the house! Like any kid she wanted to be able to go where she wanted without her guardians knowing where she was going!

The argument that was had when she left had nothing to do with her decision to terminate a pregnancy! She had wanted to move out prior because of differences in opinion over rules ect! She didn't want to call and check in ect. Then during an argument she took the opportunity to call her aunt to pick her up!

"Phone sex lines", REALLY?? I don't think so, Linda!!! There was no phone sex lines hun! WRONG!!! The whench/Debbie, excuse my French, recruited the only one that she or her boyfriend even talks to! Her father has over 8 kids and 7 can't stand him at all! He even told this one girl to turn around to show another inmate what she looked like! Shame on him !!! She is the only one who supports her father as she puts all his other kids down! Or are you reading just what you want to read???

No u r wrong I didn't leave bc ur rules I'm 27 an u r a liar.. I had rules to follow wherever I lived.. U guys r dangerous when u fight that's when I moved i stick by my father bc I'm grown and can see that ppl make mistakes and ooo well get over it his other kids heads were filled with lies and go figure they all have the same mother that's weird. I def feel bad to put u on the spot about lying... U r not being fair trying to make everyone look bad but god forbid someone says some statements bout u... I'm sorry but I was not recruited by anyone I'm old enough to speak my own mind.. Ooo and call n check in ya rite I went with friends one time and u guys went crazy... Bc there was a male in the crow that I was with then u said he was an immigrant and refused o give his name lies lies lies.. I was old enough and never felt the need to explain it to u... I obeyed all the rules I did what I needed to do... I am jointly tired of all of this bs. My father is a different person u keep saying u brought me to see him in prison ooo well.. He was there on simple charges it's not like he MURDERED someone I think ur def in denial really badly sorry to end this all on a bad note but publicly I feel bad foe those who believe a word out ur mouth have a good life
Really

Fitchburg, MA

#31 Sep 8, 2011
pissed off wrote:
<quoted text>
No u r wrong I didn't leave bc ur rules I'm 27 an u r a liar.. I had rules to follow wherever I lived.. U guys r dangerous when u fight that's when I moved i stick by my father bc I'm grown and can see that ppl make mistakes and ooo well get over it his other kids heads were filled with lies and go figure they all have the same mother that's weird. I def feel bad to put u on the spot about lying... U r not being fair trying to make everyone look bad but god forbid someone says some statements bout u... I'm sorry but I was not recruited by anyone I'm old enough to speak my own mind.. Ooo and call n check in ya rite I went with friends one time and u guys went crazy... Bc there was a male in the crow that I was with then u said he was an immigrant and refused o give his name lies lies lies.. I was old enough and never felt the need to explain it to u... I obeyed all the rules I did what I needed to do... I am jointly tired of all of this bs. My father is a different person u keep saying u brought me to see him in prison ooo well.. He was there on simple charges it's not like he MURDERED someone I think ur def in denial really badly sorry to end this all on a bad note but publicly I feel bad foe those who believe a word out ur mouth have a good life
Debbie stated all kinds of things on here that are totally wrong! You came on here and started to state things about the case that your uncle and I are dealing with! This was wrong!

What she stated about you was 100% wrong! No one stated a thing to you when you were making your decision! We supported you, tell the truth! How dare you come out here after 8 yrs and state these things! I was there for you! I drove you to Worcester! I was there for you emotionally! You told us about not feeling comfortable with your father as he pointed you out to another inmate! You didn't want to go anymore before it was a creapy experience!

I supported your father. We put him up for years! We haven't stated anything about him until he started opening his mouth! Did he tell you that he wished your uncle to die? How do you think that made your uncle feel? Debbie made a direct threat to me through an email that she was going to come on the mayors forum to start trouble!

And to the guy that was at Sunoco in Devens. He was hiding from us and he was an illegal citizen using a fake name! The world is a big place if you go missing, you know! And yes we would get protective of your safety! That is a good thing!

Debbie stated lies on here! She is a devious whench! That is all she is, she is NG!

We didn't have the funds to do what we wanted to do for you or any of the other kids! Life is tough sometimes but we did the best that we could do! You made the mistake not us! I will be darned to allow anyone to blame me for any decision that you made or didn't make. I was there for you emotionally! I drove you in the snow storm, it wasn't easy for me but I needed to support you which I did and you know that I did!

You allowed debbie to bring you into all this, this is not a game here!!! It isn't a place to spew lies! These people out here want your uncle and I dead for real! For you to comment on this shit is WRONG!

They beat your Uncle bloody, stole his I-phone, threatened him and then falsly imprisioned him wherte they used connections in the prison to torture him! He didn't sleep for a straight 30 days, NO EXAGERATION! His credit got all screwed up due directly to this shit. They are NG at all!

The same happened to me that night and you want to make a comment on this case??? My parents have suffered physically, they have assaulted and harrassed my family! It is not a game! My credit got whacked!

You and Debbie have falsley pumped these ignorant POS up against your uncle and I! Your uncle loves you! You pretend to be someone else but you post on facebook!
Really

Fitchburg, MA

#32 Sep 8, 2011
pissed off wrote:
<quoted text>
Your uncle and I were having an argument! It had nothing to do with you! You had wanted to leave for a bit before the argument, your aunt wouldn't come and get you so you put the phone up to our argument and manipulated her to come and get you! You know Dave and I are very good people!

Debbie is using you for her argument as she stated she will bury anyone who goes up against her. She is an evil woman, PERIOD! You were not there in court! She stood there and stated lies and labeled Ts mother which was wrong! I took your father out of NY to get him clean. You can't tell me anything about him. I suffered like you read about! You do not even know the beginning of it! I encourage you to love your father! But do not tell me that I am wrong!

Debbie sat there pissed off that we came to court as she wanted to state that T was a bad mother! Which she did in court! Don't try and judge T as she is going through tough times! You are not there! Debbie constantly calls your father a total deadbeat in front of all his kids! Debbie is a whack job, motor mouth whench who lives for drama! She could care less about your father, she will have him thrown in jail faster than Gloria did!

I will not stand for you nor debbie stating lies! Using fu--ing binoculars watching college students??? Fu-- that lying whench! I have nothing good to say about that lying whench! NOTHING! She is a whack job! Total whack job!
Really

Fitchburg, MA

#33 Sep 8, 2011
pissed off wrote:
<quoted text>
I supported your father over all his kids! I told T when she came to my house and stated she has NO FEELINGS for your father as she didn't even know him and he was lying to Debbie and allowing Debbie to talk bad about her mother whom she just lost! I told T, just give him a chance,hun and allow him to make things up with you!

I stated this as he came out like he did??? Your father and Debbie didn't even look at T in court! Nothing, at all! No, how are you doing? Nothing! Your Uncle and I stood in court as support and offered our house to T in open court! She is a good girl and a good mother! Your father screwed up with her as it is his responsibility to repair things not hers! Have you ever asked her what she experienced? You want to be an adult you need to start acting like one , hun!

You have been out here blamming her and all your father's other kids and NO they all do not have the same mother! Your brother's and sister's are good kids!

I battled with your Father when he wanted to keep his kids out drinking and smoking pot when they were living at my house. We had a set curfue and we didn't allow drinking and drugging as we discouraged it! Yes, I see that your father wanted to be there friend over being their father. We never did your father wrong, NEVER!

When Gloria was throwing him in jail falsly, your father's lawyer sold him out and then came to dave and Dave told him to beat it that he sold his brother out. It was XMAS as I told the prosecuter to enjoy her holiday and feel comfortable knowing that she did your father wrong as they were equivalent to Nazis! I got in trouble for that but I wouldn't take it back neither because it was true! But I did not throw your father in jail falsely, we were there to testify for him. I told Gloria that he didn't belong in prison and she knew it and she stated I agree but the prosecuter wants him in there!!!! The guy that your father went after was trying to get with Gloria and he called your father a racist name!

Don't tell me that I haven't been there for your father because I have been there for him over everyone!!
really

Worcester, MA

#34 Sep 9, 2011
Honestly I don't pose as someone else on Facebook and that is the god to honest truth I have no reason to... I am not out here attacking u that is were u r wrong and whatever happened that nite with Dave I haven't really spoken about... I appreciated whT u 2 did for me back then yes... But if u don't know the truth why i really left don't assume... Weather or not my friend was an illegal citizen it shouldn't matter he was my friend and how would u know he was illegal u checked his status. anyways who cares... U make it seem like I'm putting it on u for my choices no ur wrong I made my own choices yes and I never blamed u... I came on here bc it is crazy all the commotion for t for what.. Let her father do his job and don't stand in the way.. The really big problem honestly not to bring Dave up but he def tries to be better than my father and he can't replace my fatter regardless of money nor support... Look this is what it is my father mat have made bad choices just like u an I and everyone else in the world but he has changed... Let him be the father he wants to be... I do stick up for him bc he's my father but the things I say are true.. My father has been there more than ppl believe.. Ppl talk alotta crap and can't get over the past so u saying he's not there for his other kids he tried but ttheir mother won't meet him half way in tired of all this really it craziness all over t y??? I'm done here I will stay off ur blog and let u do ur things as long as my name stays off here.. That's all I ask I won't be in the middle let the courts do it...
really

Worcester, MA

#35 Sep 9, 2011
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Your uncle and I were having an argument! It had nothing to do with you! You had wanted to leave for a bit before the argument, your aunt wouldn't come and get you so you put the phone up to our argument and manipulated her to come and get you! You know Dave and I are very good people!

Debbie is using you for her argument as she stated she will bury anyone who goes up against her. She is an evil woman, PERIOD! You were not there in court! She stood there and stated lies and labeled Ts mother which was wrong! I took your father out of NY to get him clean. You can't tell me anything about him. I suffered like you read about! You do not even know the beginning of it! I encourage you to love your father! But do not tell me that I am wrong!

Debbie sat there pissed off that we came to court as she wanted to state that T was a bad mother! Which she did in court! Don't try and judge T as she is going through tough times! You are not there! Debbie constantly calls your father a total deadbeat in front of all his kids! Debbie is a whack job, motor mouth whench who lives for drama! She could care less about your father, she will have him thrown in jail faster than Gloria did!

I will not stand for you nor debbie stating lies! Using fu--ing binoculars watching college students??? Fu-- that lying whench! I have nothing good to say about that lying whench! NOTHING! She is a whack job! Total whack job!
I did not look for a reason to leave ur house so honestly once again ur assuming
really

Worcester, MA

#36 Sep 9, 2011
Really wrote:
<quoted text>I supported your father over all his kids! I told T when she came to my house and stated she has NO FEELINGS for your father as she didn't even know him and he was lying to Debbie and allowing Debbie to talk bad about her mother whom she just lost! I told T, just give him a chance,hun and allow him to make things up with you!

I stated this as he came out like he did??? Your father and Debbie didn't even look at T in court! Nothing, at all! No, how are you doing? Nothing! Your Uncle and I stood in court as support and offered our house to T in open court! She is a good girl and a good mother! Your father screwed up with her as it is his responsibility to repair things not hers! Have you ever asked her what she experienced? You want to be an adult you need to start acting like one , hun!

You have been out here blamming her and all your father's other kids and NO they all do not have the same mother! Your brother's and sister's are good kids!

I battled with your Father when he wanted to keep his kids out drinking and smoking pot when they were living at my house. We had a set curfue and we didn't allow drinking and drugging as we discouraged it! Yes, I see that your father wanted to be there friend over being their father. We never did your father wrong, NEVER!

When Gloria was throwing him in jail falsly, your father's lawyer sold him out and then came to dave and Dave told him to beat it that he sold his brother out. It was XMAS as I told the prosecuter to enjoy her holiday and feel comfortable knowing that she did your father wrong as they were equivalent to Nazis! I got in trouble for that but I wouldn't take it back neither because it was true! But I did not throw your father in jail falsely, we were there to testify for him. I told Gloria that he didn't belong in prison and she knew it and she stated I agree but the prosecuter wants him in there!!!! The guy that your father went after was trying to get with Gloria and he called your father a racist name!

Don't tell me that I haven't been there for your father because I have been there for him over everyone!!
Nobody said u put him in jail I know who it was... I'm done here I have talked to t a few times that is what u don't know yes I have tried to be a big sister and help her out bc just like her I lost my mom so I tried but she didn't wanna hear nothing.. It is what it is... I never said that u guys were not there for my father neither and that he didn't put u thru hell we all k ow things can be hard... Just let her father do his job u state my father didn't want to look at her well she punched him in the face what do u expect he was mad... I never said she was a bad person neither she needs help yes but who doesn't now a days...
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#38 Sep 9, 2011
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
people like you who ever you are need to grow up and worry about your own life and stop trying to make other people life heel whats running your mouth on here going to do for you what you going to win out of it nothing all ive read on here people bad mounthing lynch someone thats trying to make a difrents in his life and his community get off his back and let the guy live his life and live yours.
Hey Kevin,

Go take an English and writing class for God sakes. Pathetic...truly pathetic.
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#39 Sep 9, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the screw ball! Who banged on your door? And why do you list under "black firebird"? Just curious!? Are you following us? LOL! You will be okay!
You list under Gardner but yet you are on mount vernon st?? LOL! Get a life!
Hey Moron,

The ISP provides the location of connection, he doesn't live in Gardner dumbass. How do you manage to even get up in the morning?
Really

Fitchburg, MA

#40 Sep 9, 2011
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Moron,
The ISP provides the location of connection, he doesn't live in Gardner dumbass. How do you manage to even get up in the morning?
We know who it is that post under black firebird. The person does not live on Mount Vernon!
The Insider

United States

#41 Sep 9, 2011
I heard on the scanner someone took a ride in the ambulance last night around 8:30 pm. I thought he didn't like emts and the police?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man charged with assaulting ex-girlfriend - Sen... (Sep '09) 23 min Jtn 69
Has Jtn ruined Topix? 5 hr Jtn 5
Numbers of homeless increase in region 5 hr Jtn 8
Debate: Ferguson - Fitchburg, MA 6 hr Jtn 48
McKay hosting family barbecue 21 hr The Insider 4
0142 corruption in the courts and P.D. Mon dumbass 13
Thief grabs cash box at Leominster farm stand Aug 30 Tim 4
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••