Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#64641 Sep 10, 2012
GOPs BAIN in theASS wrote:
Mitt Romney is a
P A T H O L O G I C A L L I A R ...
I am going to disagree with that.

Paul Ryan might be a "pathological liar," but I just think that, with Romney's "Etch-A-Sketch" memory, he just forgets what he said, day to day.

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#64642 Sep 10, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"ralph," I truly enjoy your comments. They are quite amusing, so please keep entertaining me! I love it!
In my previous comment, I linked to GasBuddy-dot-com, which showed a graph of the AVERAGE historic US gas prices. Do you know what "AVERAGE" means? It means the AVERAGE gas price throughout the US. AVERAGE does not mean the price of gas in Chicago, or the East Coast, or even Arkansas, which consistently has gas prices above Missouri.
Nobody "vowed" $5 gas prices. Nobody "vowed" $8 gas prices. Stop letting Rush Limbaugh tell you what you think. Or Fox News. Did you know that a study about a year ago showed that people who watched Fox News knew LESS about US economics than people who did not watch TV at ALL! ROFL!
Although US gas prices include federal and state TAX, the price of gas is otherwise NOT a tax. I suppose that the rising price of milk or beef is one of your "taxes"? Get a clue, "ralph"!
Here's another "news flash" for you, Ralph: the President does not set fuel prices. There are very few "prices" which the government seriously "sets."
(On a vacation trip I took through England in 1974, I paid around $4 a gallon [equivalent] for gasoline. 1974! That's more than I am paying at the pump RIGHT NOW!)
So just because you paid it in England we should pay it here also ?

Oh thats right its was 1974 !

#64643 Sep 10, 2012
Romney and the Republicans just simply can't figure out a lie that will stick in order to justify their opposition against Obamacare. When you hit them up with one thing or another, they're dismantled altogether.
Yeah, even the Rasmussen poll now shows President Obama ahead by +5 points (which means it is closer to +10 points).
CNN Turning on Obama

Smithville, MO

#64644 Sep 10, 2012
So what is going on with CNN? Seems they are tired of defending the lies, the fraud, and the failures of the Democrats and have decided to make the turn to being more honest.

First they call Debbie BlabberMouth Schultz out on her lies.....

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/09/09/cnn-confro...

....the funny part, even after confronted with a recording of herself, SHE STILL LIES!!! Typical DUMBASS Democrat.

They then call out Obama's lies about adding jobs to the economy....

Kudos to CNN for Fact Checking the Democrats
http://www.trevorloudon.com/2012/09/kudos-to-...

....amazing! How long will it last for CNN? Will the Obama adminstration threaten them the way they threatened Gallup?

Democrats are scared, desperate, and showing themselves for the evil, lying, cowards that they are.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#64645 Sep 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Do you REALLY think "Poo" is as nuts as "Norton"? That's a tall order!
I think he's just trying to pick on me a little bit. So far he thinks I'm Norton or Miz Dan. That's ok, I'll survive <chuckle>

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#64646 Sep 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Yeah, even the Rasmussen poll now shows President Obama ahead by +5 points (which means it is closer to +10 points).
The DAWG that WAGS the TAIL

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#64647 Sep 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Don't really care ...because your as nuts as Norton!
You're not a very smart person, are you? Maybe you have a twin named Gump!

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#64648 Sep 10, 2012
Mitt Romney is a
P
A
T
H
O
L
O
G
I
C
A
L
L
I
A
R
The TAIL that WAGS the DAWG

#64649 Sep 10, 2012
"I'm not getting rid of all of health care reform," Romney said. It sounds as though he has already anointed himself President. Fortunately, American voters won't allow that to happen.
Obama/Biden 2012
Romney said that he would not keep the "pre-existing conditions" portion of the healthcare act. He said those decisions should be up to healthcare insurance companies. His campaign staff said that Romney didn't really mean that, and that he is all for the "pre-existing conditions" portion of the healthcare act.

On "Meet the Press," Romney went to a different subject, and said, "I'll balance the budget by the end of my second term," he told NBC. "Doing it in the first term would cause, I believe, a dramatic impact on the economy -- too dramatic. And therefore the steps I've put in place, and we've put together a plan that lays out how we get to a balanced budget within eight to 10 years."

Mitt, you CAN'T POSSIBLY "balance the budget" on your SECOND TERM, because you are not even going to HAVE a "FIRST TERM"!

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2012/09/10/Rom...

#64650 Sep 10, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
So just because you paid it in England we should pay it here also ?
Oh thats right its was 1974 !
Huh? What are you talking about? At the time, I was paying 25 CENTS a gallon for "quartermaster (US military) gas" in Germany.(Although gas prices were up around $4 a gallon on the German economy.)
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#64651 Sep 10, 2012
<quoted text>
That's what America is all about. You have the right to your opinion and beliefs. Please vote for what you believe in. But just make sure that you are going to get it.
Huh? Get what?

CHEERS!
Interesting

Rogersville, MO

#64652 Sep 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Romney said that he would not keep the "pre-existing conditions" portion of the healthcare act. He said those decisions should be up to healthcare insurance companies. His campaign staff said that Romney didn't really mean that, and that he is all for the "pre-existing conditions" portion of the healthcare act.
On "Meet the Press," Romney went to a different subject, and said, "I'll balance the budget by the end of my second term," he told NBC. "Doing it in the first term would cause, I believe, a dramatic impact on the economy -- too dramatic. And therefore the steps I've put in place, and we've put together a plan that lays out how we get to a balanced budget within eight to 10 years."
Mitt, you CAN'T POSSIBLY "balance the budget" on your SECOND TERM, because you are not even going to HAVE a "FIRST TERM"!
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2012/09/10/Rom...
Just like Obama and the rest of the dems, you fabricate and lie!!!

NOBAMA 2012
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#64653 Sep 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Speaking of a "CHICKENSHIT"
Hey Does Romney really want to be President????
I have seen no evidence from Romney that he even wants to be president other than to say he is the President.
No plan, no positions, no details, no tax returns....need I go on?
You know if Romney wins......you're TOAST! You will have to go into hiding. What will you have to brag about then? For a minute I thot' you were talking about Obama!:)))

CHEERS!

#64654 Sep 10, 2012
CNN Turning on Obama wrote:
So what is going on with CNN? Seems they are tired of defending the lies, the fraud, and the failures of the Democrats and have decided to make the turn to being more honest.
First they call Debbie BlabberMouth Schultz out on her lies.....
http://weaselzippers.us/2012/09/09/cnn-confro...
.... the funny part, even after confronted with a recording of herself, SHE STILL LIES!!! Typical DUMBASS Democrat....
Huh? You say that CNN "defends the lies, the fraud, and the failures of the Democrats"?

When we listen to your cited video of CNN's Don Lemon attacking Debbie Wasserman Schultz, it sure does not sound like CNN is "defending" the Democrats! Lemon makes every effort to tear Wasserman Schultz down! On one occasion, he even had to apologize for his behavior.

Lemon made a big deal about the results of the votes for the two Amendments to the Democrat platform "being on the teleprompter before the vote was taken."

That is simply NOT true.

1. First of all, the huge display behind the speaker's platform is NOT a "teleprompter." Speakers face AWAY from that display. That display is for the benefit of the delegates, and the viewing public. Usually, the speaker is shown on that huge video display.

2. On that display, the RESULTS of the voice vote were NOT displayed! Pause the video and READ what WAS on the display!{Time 11:01}

The heading at the top of the display clearly states "Proposed Amendments," and then cites those PROPOSED amendments! The results of the voice vote were NOT on the display! The heading is NOT "Approved Amendments"!

This is just another example of the Neo-CONs distorting what actually happened -- in their continuing attempt to attack the Democrats.

#64655 Sep 10, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Get what?...
Be sure that you get what your politician promises you that you are going to get.
I OWN Yellow Dawg

Smithville, MO

#64656 Sep 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Huh? You say that CNN "defends the lies, the fraud, and the failures of the Democrats"?
When we listen to your cited video of CNN's Don Lemon attacking Debbie Wasserman Schultz, it sure does not sound like CNN is "defending" the Democrats! Lemon makes every effort to tear Wasserman Schultz down! On one occasion, he even had to apologize for his behavior.
Lemon made a big deal about the results of the votes for the two Amendments to the Democrat platform "being on the teleprompter before the vote was taken."
That is simply NOT true.
1. First of all, the huge display behind the speaker's platform is NOT a "teleprompter." Speakers face AWAY from that display. That display is for the benefit of the delegates, and the viewing public. Usually, the speaker is shown on that huge video display.
2. On that display, the RESULTS of the voice vote were NOT displayed! Pause the video and READ what WAS on the display!{Time 11:01}
The heading at the top of the display clearly states "Proposed Amendments," and then cites those PROPOSED amendments! The results of the voice vote were NOT on the display! The heading is NOT "Approved Amendments"!
This is just another example of the Neo-CONs distorting what actually happened -- in their continuing attempt to attack the Democrats.
Hey stupid, do your homework and you will find out the vote result WAS IN FACT on the teleprompter before the vote was taken. Besides there are plenty of DEMONcrats that are pissed because the vote was clearly not 2/3.

Second, are you that clueless? I was praising CNN for doing the right thing for once. In your lame attempt to spin it all you did was confirm what I was saying. DUH!!!! DUMBASS!!

Your pathetic attempt at propaganda spin is as a failure like everything else you spew out of your worthless sewer hole FAKE VET DemoCRAP.

Awwwwww booooohoooo "in their continuing attempt to attack the Democrats." the poor crybaby Democrats are being attacked. Let's just have a big ol' pity party for them WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAH!!!!!

You're the idiots that started the attacks, and continue them, so quit crying like a Yellow Dawg bitch because it is being dealt back to you. Don't dish it out if you can't take it. This is 2012 and people are sick and tired of the Democrats lying, attacking, smearing, and slandering people then crying like crybaby bitches any time anyone attacks them. It proves just how big of cowards Democrats are, and why you are one.

“Help religion science wander”

Since: Jan 11

into the night.

#64657 Sep 10, 2012
I OWN Yellow Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid, do your homework and you will find out the vote result WAS IN FACT on the teleprompter before the vote was taken. Besides there are plenty of DEMONcrats that are pissed because the vote was clearly not 2/3.
Second, are you that clueless? I was praising CNN for doing the right thing for once. In your lame attempt to spin it all you did was confirm what I was saying. DUH!!!! DUMBASS!!
Your pathetic attempt at propaganda spin is as a failure like everything else you spew out of your worthless sewer hole FAKE VET DemoCRAP.
Awwwwww booooohoooo "in their continuing attempt to attack the Democrats." the poor crybaby Democrats are being attacked. Let's just have a big ol' pity party for them WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAH!!!!!
You're the idiots that started the attacks, and continue them, so quit crying like a Yellow Dawg bitch because it is being dealt back to you. Don't dish it out if you can't take it. This is 2012 and people are sick and tired of the Democrats lying, attacking, smearing, and slandering people then crying like crybaby bitches any time anyone attacks them. It proves just how big of cowards Democrats are, and why you are one.
Look at you with big girl panties all pulled up and using vulgarities and talking tough. Poor widdle feller. Sound like your feewins been hurt again.
Strong Proud Conservative

Maryland Heights, MO

#64658 Sep 10, 2012
Obama is showing even more desperation in his campaign funding. He now has Moochelle sending e-mails encouraging people to skip dinner and send the money they would have spent on the dinner to their campaign. What will they stoop to next?

Since: Feb 11

United States

#64659 Sep 10, 2012
If your party can run the nation for eight years, and then have a national convention and not invite Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Colin Powell, Michael Steele, Karl Rove or Tom DeLay, you're not a political movement. You're the witness protection program.

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#64660 Sep 10, 2012
1Watt Hermit wrote:
If your party can run the nation for eight years, and then have a national convention and not invite Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Colin Powell, Michael Steele, Karl Rove or Tom DeLay, you're not a political movement. You're the witness protection program.
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/
Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fisk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Tinker?? Who is she?? 8 min Disgusted 13
Legion downtown 43 min Royalty 4
Football or something like it 47 min not so good 1
Abortion turns me on 1 hr Royalty 13
Females who use Meth 1 hr Royalty 25
jennifer davis 2 hr Dumb ass hoes 103
Childhood memories of Poplar Bluff (Mar '11) 3 hr Guest 129

Fisk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance