Is Pano Patsalos still alive?

Is Pano Patsalos still alive?

Posted in the Fishkill Forum

Coming back home

United States

#1 Dec 12, 2012
My sister says he molested her years ago when they were in their teens and he always tormented her about it and threatened her how can I find out if this man is stil around and have him questioned? Mom is old and says she is no longer afraid....

Who handles these things?
Nothing new

United States

#2 Mar 14, 2015
Coming back home wrote:
My sister says he molested her years ago when they were in their teens and he always tormented her about it and threatened her how can I find out if this man is stil around and have him questioned? Mom is old and says she is no longer afraid....
Who handles these things?
You too? Call the USAG office SDNY they have a number of people coming forward and are looking for more. Don't be afraid he can't threaten anyone now.
Sickened

Elk Grove Village, IL

#3 Jan 26, 2017
This isn't the first case my neighbor made me look this man up is he still alive? He was selling leniency for sex for YEARS and only now do the victims come forward. Sickening man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fishkill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Newburgh teen indicted on attempted murder charge Aug 11 Realist 2
News GOSHEN a " Orange County has expanded its elect... Aug 8 neil 1
Review: Pleasure Island (Nov '09) Aug 6 Realist 17
Blue Diamond Painting and Contracting Jul '17 Charles Hanigan 1
News Big plans for Newburgh schools, though NFA Nort... Jul '17 M-J_ Hernandez 2
News NYC to ban mohels if children they treated foun... Jul '17 Jews stole my dog 14
News Police: Girls beat woman for fun in upstate New... (Jan '13) Jul '17 Realist 18

Fishkill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fishkill Mortgages