E. Fishkill agrees to pay in police sex bias suit

Full story: Poughkeepsie Journal

HOPEWELL JUNCTION - The East Fishkill town board has approved an agreement with police Officer Deana Perillo to settle her federal sexual harassment lawsuit.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Deana Perillo

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2006

To whom it may concern,

I was a victim of extreme sexual harassment, subjected to a hostile work enviorment, and discrimated agaisnt in many fashions. I do not appreciate the article posted in the Poughkeepsie Journal newspaper written on January 9, 2006. The article contains false information and a false settlement number to the citizens of the Town of East Fishkill. Maybe the editor should contact the victim to obtain the rightful factual information for publishing. It has been an extemely difficult path to stand alone and expose what many female Police Officers endure all over the country. I hope, if anything positive comes out of this nightmare I experienced, men in law enforcement will think twice before they hurt another professional women just wanting to do her job. Thank You.
DEBBIE

Hewitt, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2006

To whom it may concern, The town of East Fishkill should rerarrange the force and bring other new faces into the police dept. LOTS OF THE CITIZENS feel that some of the officers get away with things because of their Authority.THE CITIZENS OF EAST FISHKILL WILL NOT SAY ANYTHING I MEAN WHO WOULD. AS THE OLD SANE SAYS Out with the Old and in with the New. After the incident with D. Perillo they should not allow those officers to even work here in town.LOTS OF OTHER THINGS THAT WERE DONE TO HER WERE SWEPT UNDER THE RUG. THE EDITOR IS JUST WRITING WHAT HE HEARS FROM THE OTHER SIDE I AGREE LET HIM CONTACT THE VICTIM AND KNOW THE REAL TRUTH JUST THINK THEY SETTLED OUT OF COURT WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU.GUILTY
chief wigham

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2009

it's time for the residents of this town to show some form of a backbone and turn the efpd upside down. Brian nichols should have had his job up for review after the perillo case. HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED. THE WAY TO GET HIM OUT IS TO GO AFTER THE TOWN BOARD WHO APPOINTS HIM. TELL THEM HE GO'S OR YOU GO. THE HORROR STORIES ABOUT THIS DEPT. JUST KEEP MOUNTING. HIS PAINTING BUSINESS ON TOWN TIME SHOULD BE A CONFLICT OF INTEREST.IF I WAS A TEEN MOTORIST BEING CONSTANTLY PULLED OVER BY THESE CLOWNS....NEVERMIND.
Mike McCafferty

Walden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2009

Brian Nichols is a joke,and so is his police dept. Little boys with badges who like to play cowboy.This guy is dirty.......period.
Verrr

Saddle Brook, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

more corrupt cops on the loose in hopey J..i cant emphasize the bullshit they have put me through
bnics

Hackensack, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2009

Judged:

he is also involved in not just painting, but other illegal biz
THE big boy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2009

Judged:

All EFPD is dirty what about officer steal takeing drugs out the dare kit and robbery to supoort his habit hahaha THEN the cheif a ex drug deal who use to work at grand union that sexually touch this pooor wmone im takeing the stand any 1 with me my email is monkey960@aol.com their gettening worse and worse just cause they have a badge and gun dont mean their above the law
fEFPD

Elmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Judged:

yo first of all EFPD is dirtyyyyyyyyy...they a bunch of pretty boys that take their badge n gun to the next level..constantly pulling ppl over for no reason n doing illegal search...NICHOLS is corrupt i have known him my whole life unfortunatly....that painting business is a shitty write off for ur drug money brian
resident

Saddle Brook, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

what a disgrace. Woman on the force just might show them up.
joe taxpayer

West Milford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

word on the street is that efpd officers are not subject to drug testing. i have had efpd risking there lives and that of other drivers to get a look at me and see if i am under the influence. what a farce. every cop in the state should be subject to random drug testing. hair samples like new york city.. if you are a cop and refuse a breatherlizer you should lose your job. just look into west.co.pd off. joe kraus. he is keeping his job after almost killing a scarsdale cop while dwi. the journal new s has been told to stay away from the story from the boys in blue.
footpirate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

joe taxpayer wrote:
word on the street is that efpd officers are not subject to drug testing. i have had efpd risking there lives and that of other drivers to get a look at me and see if i am under the influence. what a farce. every cop in the state should be subject to random drug testing. hair samples like new york city.. if you are a cop and refuse a breatherlizer you should lose your job. just look into west.co.pd off. joe kraus. he is keeping his job after almost killing a scarsdale cop while dwi. the journal new s has been told to stay away from the story from the boys in blue.
You know what's funny is that if they did random drug test that retard female dirtbag cop wouldn't have had a chance to file to bs suit against efpd....she is/was a coke head and was getting shit canned so she started the whole lawsuit.....that's why she's not there now dummys
yo momma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

The rest of you sound like a bunch of retards that did something wrong for the cops to pull u over...or search you....do the right thing and you would be fine ya damn cry babies
the old thin blue coverup

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

footpirate wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what's funny is that if they did random drug test that retard female dirtbag cop wouldn't have had a chance to file to bs suit against efpd....she is/was a coke head and was getting shit canned so she started the whole lawsuit.....that's why she's not there now dummys
sounds like a good old boy cop or the wife of one of the accused
joe taxpayer

West Milford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

why no civilian complaint review board to oversee the corruption in east fishkill pd? if the cops are not going to be disiplined why should the town taxpayers foot the bill for the lawsuits? why not pay them with the police pension money? we will see how quick they are to pull you over for no reason and rip your car apart.1033
doodle

Hopewell Junction, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

footpirate wrote:
<quoted text>
Town Clown, enough said
doodle

Hopewell Junction, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Lower taxes in East fishkill, abolish the town clowns!!! This police dept is a waste of tax payers money.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fishkill News Video

•••
•••

Fishkill Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fishkill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE