Two charged in fatal accidents

Two charged in fatal accidents

There are 4 comments on the The Pioneer News story from Sep 13, 2009, titled Two charged in fatal accidents. In it, The Pioneer News reports that:

The driver of a vehicle involved in a crash, which killed 22-year-old Joshua Michael Bartley, has been indicted by the Bullitt County Grand Jury.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Pioneer News.

friendsofboth

New Albany, IN

#1 Sep 14, 2009
this has been a devistating experience for everyone and now this is like salt in the wounds. hasnt everyone suffered enough? all the families have been tramatized now when everyone is coming to grips with what happened the good ol judicial system throws it back in everyones face
elaine

Louisville, KY

#2 Sep 15, 2009
yes I do agree. I would not want to be in a situation on either side of this. I have no doubt this is opening old wounds for everyone involved. We just need to continue to pray for both sides.
Shepherdsville Girl

Paducah, KY

#3 Sep 15, 2009
I have been neighbors to one family for close to 25 years and knew the other family from school functions and cub/boy scouts. My heart goes out to both families as they will need all of our support and prayers through these difficult times. Please remember that both families are suffering. God Bless to you both.
friend

United States

#4 Feb 10, 2010
I've known Josh my whole life and dated his brother john i miss Josh terribly and I hope heather gets what she deserves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fisherville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jim porters 1 hr pac5915 1
My Zija XM+ Review - Does It Really Work? (Jun '12) 3 hr abbyneff7 40
Walnut Street Baptist Alumni 5 hr Bushfire 1
News ICE arrests 25 convicted criminal aliens in Ken... 7 hr BorderGuard 3
you people 7 hr Laughing at you 6
what are the areas to avoid? 8 hr For Real 9
Anyone know her? 12 hr dyt 2
More from around the web

Fisherville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE