Accomplishments of local students

Accomplishments of local students

There are 6 comments on the Spencer Magnet story from Jul 20, 2007, titled Accomplishments of local students. In it, Spencer Magnet reports that:

Check out the list of local students and their outstanding success in college. COLLINS GRADUATES SUMMA CUM LAUDE FROM UK Lauren Danielle Collins, of Mount Eden, participated in graduation ceremonies May 6, at ... via Spencer Magnet

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Spencer Magnet.

Chylloh

AOL

#1 Dec 15, 2007
If you used illegal immigrants to worked your farm and paid them low wages and send them to get free health care and food stamps paid by tax payers, I guess anyone could afford to send their children to college.

How sad and these people sit in church thinking this is being christian-like.

If you are a christian, then tell me, how much Insurance coverage are you providing and are you paying a decent wage, so they donot go and get food stamps, paid courteous of tax payers?

If you are a christian, why do you think yourself better that you can hire illegal aliens (which is a crime) and then treat them like they are servants to you?
White Hair

Louisville, KY

#2 Dec 16, 2007
Chylloh----Usually enjoy your comment and most of the time agree with you.What did I miss about the Christians ???And College?? My wife and I went and paid our own way years ago when that was the thing to do.We think of ourselves as believers in Jesusand our God The Father ,so,also as Christians.Must have missed something!!
mike walls

United States

#3 Aug 13, 2015
You mean Mexicans?
Phil

London, UK

#4 Aug 15, 2015
My name is Phil and I want to introduce the Croquis Cafe for art classes in the Manchester Grammar school

&in dex=1&list=PLOq-SnwbtX9u23 1janaHRCo3tcTWshKML

Published on 9 Aug 2015
The Croquis Cafe is a figure drawing class recorded in real time, featuring models in artistic poses. Models: Dan and Gabrielle

Wow Larry! Amazing choice, great poses, extremely perfect couple! both of them are talented and inspiring.. They were reading my mind, also with Dan's hair and Gabrielle's face, they really took me to somewhere in the years between 1860 - 1880
Awesome job!

This is one of the best model videos I ever have drawn from here :D you guys were very generous with the time, specially to the last pose, hahaha I wasn't sure how to use 10 minutes because of 5 min by default in another ones =P

please make more like these!
Phil

Montréal, Canada

#5 Aug 20, 2015
My students accomplished the following: in the privacy of their own bedrooms, each boy used mastic and gauze to make a mold of his erect penis. The moulds were brought in to school and handed in to be marked.
In the privacy of my bedroom, I made casts in flesh tint silicone from the moulds, and placed the results on my bedside table. I marked each boy on the quality of the mould, and on the size and shape of his penis.
I now have a dozen boy penises thst I can play with as often as I like.
(Note: each boy made the moulds in private, I never saw the boys nude, or touched their penises. I play with the casts in private. So all of this is perfectly legal. Bob and DJW can't accuse me of being a pedophile.)
MichaelN

London, UK

#6 Aug 22, 2015
P.A.S.S. Academy [PDF]
Corporal punishment is defined, a tad loosely one might think, as "paddling or spanking with the hand or other object", and may only follow a written disciplinary referral. It must be given in private and approved by the principal or assistant principal. In the secondary schools it is available for relatively minor offenses (Class I) when committed for a second or subsequent time; in the elementary schools it may also be used for the first such offense. More serious (Class II and III) crimes, whether on a first or subsequent occasion, also are punishable with CP at elementary level, but not in the secondary schools.
At the P.A.S.S. Academy, a sort of "sin bin", the same rules apply as in either the elementary or secondary schools, depending on the student's age.
See also this Feb 2007 news item, which reports that there were 450 paddlings in Dothan City in 2005.

http://images.pcmac.org/Uploads/CrenshawCount...

MINOR OFFENSES: ADMINISTRATIVE DISCIPLINARY OPTIONS
First offense: In-school conference and parental contact when warranted.
Second offense: Parental conference and in-school disciplinary action, such as:
1. Supervised work assignment
2. Corporal punishment
3. ISS one to three days, grades 5-12 (lower grades as approved by administrator)
Follow Crenshaw County SchoolsÂ’ Blog at http://crenshaw--schools.blogspot.com Page 36
Third Offense: Disciplinary action such as:
1. Work assignment
2. ISS three to five days, and/or corporal punishment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fisherville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wasp 1 hr Hawtwife 2
White police =Bad People 3 hr dude 7
Where are all the street walkers and hookers in... (Nov '15) 7 hr Cool 22
Taylor Blvd near UL 8 hr Chip 1
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 8 hr _FLATLINE-------- 9,215
Why are girls in south Louisville and Dixie hig... 11 hr Jimmy Stallins 15
Fisherville Music Thread (Mar '15) Jul 21 Musikologist 5

Fisherville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance